Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  happyjas : (08 April 2020 - 07:41 PM) oooops.. sorry about that mtp.. :)
@  Tripack : (08 April 2020 - 03:30 PM) no need to be disrespectful towards other members though
@  Tripack : (08 April 2020 - 03:29 PM) Congrats hj :)
@  happyjas : (08 April 2020 - 08:56 AM) salamat ktp.. B)
@  traderpusa : (08 April 2020 - 02:10 AM) congrats happyjas.
@  happyjas : (07 April 2020 - 01:45 PM) 100 pips on EU, thanks ktp.. thanks MAster David.. Use the verified strategy here in this forum.. B) ("crossing fingers is gambling", geez roopem, get your indicator and your strategy then shove it in your butt!!) :lol:
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 11:40 PM) Q was just extended to April 30.
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 11:40 PM) @Singh, true, but wife and kids at home now too 24H lol. No peace anymore.
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 11:05 PM) @traderpusa lol I dont think quarantine is a problem for traders. We are usually stuck to screensn24/7 lol
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 08:34 PM) well, already 3.5 weeks in quarantine, most probably 3 more to go.
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 08:32 PM) :blink:
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 05:15 PM) @happyjas I think it have room to go down another 100 pips or so,but who knows
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 05:13 PM) @Tripack Sup T how are you man?
@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:44 AM) "You could just go with your own instinct.. all the time. I have gone on what I have always thought."
@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:42 AM) roopem, that's your opinion.. don't take it seriously.. I've shown my sentiment through chart reading.. your call?.. what say you?..
@  roopem : (06 April 2020 - 01:08 AM) crossing fingers is gambling
@  happyjas : (05 April 2020 - 11:00 PM) heads up guys and gals!.. EU goin' up.. fingers crossed here.. B) https://imgur.com/wNQBQT4
@  Tripack : (05 April 2020 - 09:52 AM) Hey Mr Singh
@  Singh : (05 April 2020 - 12:53 AM) Hey Fellas,how is everyone
@  calcalex : (03 April 2020 - 01:12 PM) @Nickachino I hope not to be honest

Photo

Banc De Binary Blood Suckers

scam bancdebinary

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 naveenk

naveenk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:36 PM

I was cheated with BancDeBinary. I have opened account last december (2014) with the assurance of making good profits and they will guide with signals. Initially deposited 5k and lost. He asked to deposit another 5k and lost that too. 
I repeatedly asked to provide risk free trades as agreed or to provide few signals, atleast weekly or daily. 

But no one responded for 2 months. They will just keep dragging and will inform us that they will take us to recovery department.

Initially lost 20k. I asked account manager to help me recover, but he asked me to deposit more so that I will get access to VIP department and I can recover quickly. Initially said will get 125% bonus if deposits more than 50k. After deposited ~67k, he didn't gave bonus and asked me to deposit 10k more to get all bonus. 

As I became desperate to recover my losses, I deposited. So my total deposits were ~77k. Then added bonus. Then I asked to provide signals. For first 2 days, gave one signal per day. This is against initial assurance given that they will provide daily few signals and I can recover all my losses.

Then he asked me to deposit another 10k to get daily 5 signals. I didn't deposited. He keep asking me for 2 days and I didn't deposited any more.

He made out that I hit the limit. Total balance was ~60k. My account Manager came to know that I enquired about withdrawal process. 

As part of conspiracy, gave good signals, went to 125k in 1hr and  immediately dropped it to 10k and then to 3k with all wrong signals in matter of  1hr.

He gave ~15 signals, all short intervals (10mins or 15mins) with ~10 to 14k each. 90% losses in one trade. When I resisted to open, he called and asked me to open  and asked to trust him as they are experts. Lost all the money. When asked, no one responds. Again asking us to deposit more. 

I have all the skype conversation with everyone from start and proof giving signals at each interval.

This is a very big white collar scam that won't allow you to withdraw your money at any cost. If you keep depositing, you keep loosing.

Skype id's: Eric Baker, David Hope, Danny Goldman, Chris Cooper.

I suspect, Danny Goldman is head for all these and behind the master plan. He keep stressing me to deposit 10k, when I already deposited 77k and had ~60k as account balance.  Chris emptied my account.

Lost all my money and they will en cash if you are more desperate to get your losses. I pleaded multiple times to just help me to recover losses and I don't want any profits, but they just emptied my account.  

Attached Files

#2 Alanmia

Alanmia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:03 PM

Banc De Binary is a SCAM!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

#3 robert1981

robert1981

Banned for unauthorised commercial activity

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:38 PM

so much money and gone  i feel sorry for you hopefully you learned valuable lession.

#4 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:47 PM

Wow, you should file a case at forexpeacearmy and also at Cysec.
It won't probably help much but is a must do.

#5 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:36 PM

wow!!!!! That hurts!      I came to that conclusion shortly after starting with them....just didn't feel right with all the phone solicitations even after insisting I would not deposit more than my initial investment....after loosing 500.00 I left them and went back to spot where I gained that back in a couple of days....but lesson learned.  When someone insists there is no risk, you can be assured they are scum.....

• sdx007 likes this

#6 dwalther2

dwalther2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:45 AM

I guess I am missing something here. Why in the heck would you deposit those kinds of amounts and keep depositing with all those red flags? Not to be overly critical, but geez. I apologize for this comment, but I just dont get it.

• swede, Kilometer, inuk and 1 other like this

#7 binoptwol

binoptwol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:35 AM

Alright... So here's a short story:

There was a Baker who Hoped to find a Man with Gold in a magical forest. But instead he found some copper in a Cooper's barrel. And when he brought it out, he found it to be a sh*t. To make matters even worse, he was repeating these steps so many times that he lost all the money to travel to another magical forests! In the end, he also had problems with cleaning himself up...  :ph34r:

-----

Banc De Binary is a SCAM, there are many warnings on the web. I would NEVER deposit any ammount of money to brokers who want to trade with them and promise you great results. Especially when they lost! How could you deposit more cash to them? Also never trust broker's signals.

Very painful lesson...  :mellow:

• swede, dwalther2 and sdx007 like this

#8 Crimbs51

Crimbs51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:18 AM

Do you have screenshots of the Skype conversation? If not, take them quickly!! This is actually very good, you can press charges against those three people and Banc de Binary. You see, it is against CySec regulations for Banc De Binary representatives to provide any form of advice or recommendations. If they do, CySec will butcher them and you will probably get all your money back or most of it. This is actually fantastic. Call CySec and tell them Banc de Binary account managers recommended you on Skype what to buy and sell and they lost you all your money and your money back because you realize now they are probably not licensed by them to give signals. Tell them you have everything documented and ask them what information they need from you and what is the procedure. Consult with your lawyer if you can also ask for a compensation as this is completely illegal, this is a financial crime that they can get a prison sentence for but I am not sure about that, a financial lawyer will have those answers and more info on the CySec regulations. Below is Cysec information Banc De Binary CySec license number. All I ask you is to keep us updated!!!

Banc De Binary License number: Banc De Binary is operated by Banc De Binary (Cyprus) Ltd, a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license no. 188/13.

CySEC Chairman's Office
[email protected]

CySEC Vice-Chairman's Office
[email protected]

Office Address
27 Diagorou Str. CY-1097 Nicosia

Telephone: +357 22506600
Fax: +357 22506700

Postal Address
P.O BOX 24996
1306 Nicosia

CySEC Electronic Communication

#9 binoptwol

binoptwol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:33 AM

Yes, I forgot about CySec. If naveenk is still reading this - you can make a claim. Maybe you will retrieve some part of your money or even all of them. It's worth to try!

#10 Crimbs51

Crimbs51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:42 AM

He is going to get all of it and maybe even a compensation not to press charges. I think a better approach is to call Bank De Binary and tell them he wants all the money back and if not he will report this to cySec. He should say he has everything documented. I think that will be a better approach :)

#11 Crimbs51

Crimbs51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:05 AM

I am beginning to suspect this is a fake complaint on banc de binary. The guy that complained only made one post and left... I think this is not real guys.

#12 binoptwol

binoptwol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:40 AM

Or maybe he is depressed and forgot that he wrote here. He lost all his money and it wasn't just a couple of bucks... BDB is scammy broker so it can be true.

#13 Crimbs51

Crimbs51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:21 AM

Or maybe he is depressed and forgot that he wrote here. He lost all his money and it wasn't just a couple of bucks... BDB is scammy broker so it can be true.

I guess you could be right. I hope he will come back and take the steps I suggested to him as this is the only way he will get most of his money back if not all of it + a compensation. 

#14 psimha

psimha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:24 AM

Dear Sir / Madam

I am writing to you to get help, advice and direction on how to proceed. I have been Frauded by Banc De Binary for a sum of USD 23K. Banc De Binary is a binary trading company and have office in UK, Cypress , Singapore etc. I just give you a bit back ground on what happened and also try to attach some documents.  

My Name is Prasanna Simha Rao and i live in Switzerland. I am looking for an income for living. From June 2015 i will not have any job so i need to look for a income. I am 50 years old and finding it difficult to find a job. I came across Banc De Binary and i invested first USD 250/- to try and learn Binary trading. Then i got a call from one of there broker Mike Hansen telling me he is a senior analysis and he will help me to make money. He painted a very good picture and me looking for money from July i agreed and invested USD 13000/ - into my trading account. Yes he make it to USD 17K/- and then told me this is just the start. Then he asked me to invest more so he can get good A3 signals from his Manager and we can make even more money and buildup the account. I was feeling he is a bit aggressive but his promises and commitment to me said let me trust him and put additional 10KUSD. Then he said his boss has given 5KUSD as a bonus and we will trade. On that day i almost lost USD 37K to whihc my account was build up 23K from myside, 5K from them as bonus and the rest profit from trades. 

When the account was built to 37K we had almost emptied to account to Zero and i told him this is not how i want to trade. I only need USD 400/- per day for my living. He always said yes he will do it from next time. Later that night i wrote him an email that i want to withdraw because this is not how i wanted to trade. Next day morning Mike came back to me on Skype message and told he has very big for me from Apple and this he got from his boss. My account is secured and i should invest. I told him you can invest with USD 14K which is the profit we have made and nothing else. To which he agreed and he called me and asked me to invest on USD/JPY. I resisted and told him its not apple. He told its related to apple and we are only trading apple related products. When money is secure we should trade all. I tried my level best to tell him no we should not and i need urgently USD 13250/- to be put back to my Credit card.

HE then put his Boss Nathan Green on the phone to convince me and i am new and he personally made me invest on Apple for 9KUSD. Nathan also told me 23K of my account is secured. I was fine with so much commitment and then Mike came back and asked me to invest more on Forex. I told him we should not and he kept on telling me he knows what he is doing and this is our opportunity. At one point i surrendered to the pressure and just did what he told. I have written this message to Nathan Green on Skype.  

End of the day i lost everything and then when i asked them to put back the money to my account they said i only traded 9K for apple and they will give it as a bonus. I told i dont want bonus but to takeout money. Mike said i cannot takeout money till i build the account to a level. I asked him what level. its Investment + Bonus * 20. which is 23K + 14k * 20 = USD 740K in turnover. I told him this will never work.

Thanks you in advance and i need your help urgently

Below is the website address they have given to me as address proof

• Tradingninja likes this

#15 psimha

psimha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:28 AM

As suggested in this loop i have sent email to CYSEC and also to UK Trade and investment. Now customer service is negotiating by saying they will give more bonus. But i don't want i want my investment back. Is there a possibility to get my investment back?

Please help I am in trouble

#16 Crimbs51

Crimbs51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:26 PM

As suggested in this loop i have sent email to CYSEC and also to UK Trade and investment. Now customer service is negotiating by saying they will give more bonus. But i don't want i want my investment back. Is there a possibility to get my investment back?

Please help I am in trouble

Do you have any documentation of this? Emails? Skype? Phone calls? If not, if you want to ensure you will get your money back I will go for a recorded phone call. You need to call or get your account manager to call you and record the conversation. Now, dont use a stupid software that makes noises when it records or put him on speaker and record because he will sense it. When you figure out how to safely record a phone call you need to get him to confirm he advised you what to trade APPLE and USDJPY. I read again and I see you spoke with him on Skype. Take screenshots of the Skype conversation ASAP before he deletes it showing the parts he promised you will make money on the signals and him advising you what to trade. As they are regulated by CySec, no account manager is authorized to advise unless he has a license for it, which I am certain he doesn't. When you get your evidence contact CySec, tell them what happened and send them all the info. Say you were misled by account manager that he advised you what to trade and promised you will make a lot of money from the signals. The Skype and recorded phone call will back you up. Tell CySec that you wish to receive a full refund although you are unlikely to get it but at least you will get some of the money back.

What you can try doing after recording the phone call and taking screenshots of the skype conversation is to email the broker with everything that happened and that you have a documentation of the Skype conversation (dont tell them about recording the phone call) and that you will turn to CySec within 72 hours if you do not get your money back. See what they say. Dont email your account manager, email support or any other departments. If you will settle this with the broker you will get most if not all of your money back. If you turn to CySec, you will be refunded but it will not be the whole amount but I may be wrong. Good luck and I hope that unlike other people you will keep us updated on this. If you will not respond to this post you will raise suspicions you are working for a different broker and simply discredit banc de binary to get traders to leave them or stay away from them.

#17 fasih

fasih

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:07 PM

Do you have any documentation of this? Emails? Skype? Phone calls? If not, if you want to ensure you will get your money back I will go for a recorded phone call. You need to call or get your account manager to call you and record the conversation. Now, dont use a stupid software that makes noises when it records or put him on speaker and record because he will sense it. When you figure out how to safely record a phone call you need to get him to confirm he advised you what to trade APPLE and USDJPY. I read again and I see you spoke with him on Skype. Take screenshots of the Skype conversation ASAP before he deletes it showing the parts he promised you will make money on the signals and him advising you what to trade. As they are regulated by CySec, no account manager is authorized to advise unless he has a license for it, which I am certain he doesn't. When you get your evidence contact CySec, tell them what happened and send them all the info. Say you were misled by account manager that he advised you what to trade and promised you will make a lot of money from the signals. The Skype and recorded phone call will back you up. Tell CySec that you wish to receive a full refund although you are unlikely to get it but at least you will get some of the money back.

What you can try doing after recording the phone call and taking screenshots of the skype conversation is to email the broker with everything that happened and that you have a documentation of the Skype conversation (dont tell them about recording the phone call) and that you will turn to CySec within 72 hours if you do not get your money back. See what they say. Dont email your account manager, email support or any other departments. If you will settle this with the broker you will get most if not all of your money back. If you turn to CySec, you will be refunded but it will not be the whole amount but I may be wrong. Good luck and I hope that unlike other people you will keep us updated on this. If you will not respond to this post you will raise suspicions you are working for a different broker and simply discredit banc de binary to get traders to leave them or stay away from them.

very comprehensive solution to all those who have or had problems with cysec regulated brokers!!  psimha , thats your only chance to get maybe , your money back..

#18 zzzztj

zzzztj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:37 AM

Dear All,

I am one of a growing community of unhappy BDB customers and I ask for all who have experienced their service to contact me on bdb at allanassoc dot com.  

My Complaint can be found on Forex Peace Army where I am posting an on going log of the complaint process with the Username zzzztj

They have been able to get away with it because it's been individuals making claims against an untouchable company.   A new strategy is required.

My intention is to bring to light the failures in regulatory law specifically within the EU, that allow companies like this to exploit the consumer with impunity.   The EU claims to have consumer interests as the core of its remit. This is clearly not the case as BDB have been exploiting the system since 2008 and operate in the gray area between gambling and investment and this loophole will only be closed with public pressure.

Further details can be found on my personal website, allanassoc dot com.

Please come and join me.   All help required. 

Edward

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scam, bancdebinary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.