Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Tripack : (16 October 2019 - 01:43 PM) Just that search section is at top right area :D
@  Abdul777 : (16 October 2019 - 12:01 AM) ain't gonna happen brotha'':D
@  Salmonhead : (15 October 2019 - 11:59 PM) trading signals
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 12:15 PM) ok, thanks
@  Singh : (11 October 2019 - 12:04 PM) @siewen I dont think any broker offers vix on mt4 but you can use tradingview to see vix chart
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 10:55 AM) where can i find broker offering VIX chart but on mt4? i cant find any...
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 02:02 AM) Hello. is there any binary brokers allowing trade eur/usd as binary? with europa, it is problem now...
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:39 AM) http://www.binaryopt...will-deposit-t/
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  Tripack : (09 October 2019 - 10:57 AM) Hi mf, long time. Everything ok here. How are u doing ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) how is going recently ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) whatsup ppl
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) hey whats
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) The latter as Singh said can be all found online for free, just interpretation are maybe paid, but again subjective
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:26 PM) I mean: There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics that teaches about the bricks about how to invest long term, and chart reading skills.
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:24 PM) There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics and learn about the bricks about how to invest long term
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:23 PM) Plus the fact that any paying courses trading short term TA is not based on any real knowledge
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:21 PM) Right
@  traderpusa : (07 October 2019 - 09:55 PM) same reason a verified account should be presented before posting here your grand 70%-80% winning strategy.

Photo

I really like my strategy, but.....

• Please log in to reply
1422 replies to this topic

#1 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 01:07 PM

Hi Traders,

i really want to Show you my template. Coincidence, i have called it ItalianJob, too. (Sorry, Mike!!!!)

But first i have two Little Problems.

1. Can someone code the alert of my bo sugarman indicator...it is making me crazy. It appears every 15 seconds on the same currency. Maybe someone can help, please!

2. I am really busy at my real work, so I could only trade from 19 to 21 in the evening european time. Maybe someone could test it at another time. I would be really grateful! Maybe also with 2 Minute expiry??? I don´t know if you may get better results, but it would be helpful für some Analysis.

With 1 Minute expiry I have doubled my demo account in one week. It is at fxchoice, where you only have a payout of 50% at 1 Minute trades.

Here I have a Picture of my template with 2 call trade possibilities and 2 put trade possibilities. The rules are explained in the Picture.

Attached File  Template.png   378.22KB   643 downloads

Maybe some of you more experienced Traders can give me some tips to make this even better.

Here are the indicators:

Attached File  boSugarman Signals_v3.ex4   49.81KB   2949 downloads

Attached File  MBFX Timing.ex4   9.52KB   2166 downloads

Attached File  regression_mt4_v2_2.ex4   72.95KB   2395 downloads

Attached File  SixtySecondTrades.ex4   2.89KB   2358 downloads

Good luck and happy trades.

PS: Sorry for my english, it is not my first language.

• Deimo, Chosen3000, Manuedge and 2 others like this

#2 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 01:23 PM

Ahhhh, sorry....i forgot the Settings.

Change the Settings of the Sixty Second indicator at ADXBars = 4 and Count Bars = 999999999.

Sorry

• Manuedge likes this

#3 rowish

rowish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 07:02 PM

1. Can someone code the alert of my bo sugarman indicator...it is making me crazy. It appears every 15 seconds on the same currency. Maybe someone can help, please!

Unless you have the source code of the indicator there is nothing to be done.

#4 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:26 AM

damned,  I have only the .ex4 file. So i am gonna Switch off the Sound.

#5 wcpwouts

wcpwouts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:51 AM

vito, how is this strategy performing for you? Im curious about the itm percentage.

#6 dwalther2

dwalther2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:15 PM

Just a quick note. Tried this in demo on 5min chart with 5 min expiration using the exact same rules. Was 8/8.

• vito1978 and bsmile like this

#7 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:24 PM

hi wcpwouts,

i don´t really know it, man. I have never counted it. Like I said in my opening post i doubled up my demo account last week. Today I made 2 trades and lost both. Just demo it, maybe you gonna find something to make it better. I don´t know if it fits for you. Test test and test it.

I hope you´re doing well.....maybe someone can backtest it with my entry and put rules?????? This would be great.

Sorry, man...I can´t tell you any %.

#8 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:26 PM

Hey dwalther2,

thank you, man...even better Performance as mine today. So on 5 min TF with 5 min expiry? Man, great.....Great Forum, awesome!!!

#9 dwalther2

dwalther2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:28 PM

yep^

#10 jordyshorty

jordyshorty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:07 AM

he vito,

i have a question!

i understand the arrow is the signal..

then i have to wach the little green arrows, now is the question, do i enter the trade immidiately at the point that the little green arrow dissaper (and a white dot arrive) or will i play the next candle?

the reason i ask is sometimes at the start of the candle the green arrow is not there and all the other indicators show right time to trade! but sometimes..

when the candle start is (by example) the green arrow still there, but while the candle is going up the green arrow dissaper (of course i trade when the other indicators show the right time) (mdfx is changing color and the stoch is going outside of the OS

and do i really need to wait for the green dot? or is that optional?

thnx

#11 jordyshorty

jordyshorty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:09 AM

the reason i ask about the dot.. the dot always appears in the half of the candle! so if we wait for the confirmation of the dot you will always trade in a new candle (example dot arrives 12.08- end trade is 12.13 (so you trade 2 candles) understand me?

thnx

#12 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:21 AM

hi jordy,

yes, I know what you mean......the dot is not a must, it´s optional...but I like it as another confermation.

You can enter the trade, when MBFX AND the Stoch of the bo Sugarman indicator are showing a strong change of direction.....not a flat and not only changing the color....is hast to be a strong movement.

The little arrows and the dot are repainting, because they are acting with the movement of the current candle. You can enter the white little dot, when MBFX and Sugarman are showing a strong change. If you are not sure, than wait till the beginning of the next candle. If the white dot is still there, you can enter the trade.

I hope this will help you.

#13 jordyshorty

jordyshorty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:37 AM

srry, but another question (i like to play it good) or does evrything have to be allright at the beginning of the candle?(without the green dot) but the rest confirmed, or like i wrote before do i enter half the candle?

because i notest just now that if the green arrow dissapear and a wit dot arrives(and the candle is going down again then the green arrow comes back) oke a lot of questions lol im looking forward to yor answer

#14 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:46 AM

Yeah, you are right...like I said....it is repainting.

The best method is, when everything is alright at the beginning of the candle.

I am thinking about to put also a RSI Filter on it with Period 7. Maybe this will help to find the right or a better momentum for entering the tade.

• rutop likes this

#15 jordyshorty

jordyshorty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:13 AM

thnx vito im now 2-0 with it! cheers mate

#16 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:24 AM

Great...this makes me happy.

Are you trading with 1 Minute expiry or with 5 Minute expiry?

#17 jordyshorty

jordyshorty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:14 AM

im trading 5min charts with 5min expiry.. im also working to now to try something on 1min with 5 min expiry en 30min expiry om 5 min chart but i let you know :)

#18 jordyshorty

jordyshorty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:25 AM

guys,

try this..

entry on the start (or in the first 10 seconds of the candle) after a sugerman arrow, wait till the mdfx stoc cross or touch the 5 or 95 and when the little green arrow dissapear.. get into the trade for 5 min.

seee 4 in a row.. only on one currency

Attached Files

• holyfire and rob1 like this

#19 jordyshorty

jordyshorty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:26 AM

for the rest all the same like vito said about the entry rules

#20 jordyshorty

jordyshorty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:27 AM

except the dot, i dont like the dot, not nessacary, forr the rest! vito, take a beer on me mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.