Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  ahmetesk : (30 March 2017 - 02:52 AM) http://prntscr.com/eq81ys first trade of today. 90 points in 3 minutes not bad
@  abdulmshana : (30 March 2017 - 12:43 AM) but today i want to be careful and recover my losses
@  abdulmshana : (30 March 2017 - 12:43 AM) i was suppose to lose only one trade but i ended up losing 3 trades....i felt so bad
@  abdulmshana : (30 March 2017 - 12:41 AM) http://prntscr.com/e...s.....yesterday was a very bad day for me i went against my rules and see what happened ...
@  gelsas : (29 March 2017 - 07:56 PM) sure @allan, post it and i will test it
@  HAWK : (29 March 2017 - 02:56 PM) @allan http://www.binaryopt...ons-strategies/ check your TF and create a topic
@  dth : (29 March 2017 - 02:54 PM) bahahahaha broke pimp!
@  allan : (29 March 2017 - 02:11 PM) how can i upload a strategy here?
@  allan : (29 March 2017 - 02:11 PM) guys there
@  allan : (29 March 2017 - 02:09 PM) anyone wanna test a new strategy here?
@  allan : (29 March 2017 - 02:09 PM) hi folks
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:08 PM) To options, that is.
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:08 PM) I notice you have no posts - are you new BinaryPimp?
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:07 PM) So no females - you'd have a better chance calling out all the closeted homosexuals lol
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:07 PM) And to my knowledge, the last female we had was Reteid
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:06 PM) You've got a better chance with a leveraged forex account than asking here lol
@  BinaryPimp : (29 March 2017 - 10:12 AM) Where my girls @ ?lol
@  BinaryPimp : (29 March 2017 - 10:06 AM) Yo! Yo! Anybody want to give me $100 million USD to trade ?
@  BinaryPimp : (29 March 2017 - 08:51 AM) Like if the market is going to move 100 pips, she can see it coming like waves in the ocean.
@  BinaryPimp : (29 March 2017 - 08:49 AM) So if trading, she likes to be ahead.

Photo

Binary TRX 50 Minute Strategy

• Please log in to reply
797 replies to this topic

#781 disobey

disobey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 08:46 AM

# Seeingblind

Do u use automatic draw tend line?

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

#782 cyril

cyril

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 10:23 AM

week 4 to 8 avril 

94% win !!!  34 signal  all paire 

Attached Files

#783 cyril

cyril

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:57 AM

Hello

your subject and very well I tested it yesterday and I find the strategy
that goes with but I will need to improve the above join flag drawing of 
the strategy when the order reaches the bar and adx and below 20 then a 
signal of the type (alert or also send notification for mobile mt4) sent 
a signal purchase or sales but on waiting for the closure of the spark plug 
and if the following is a break as in the drawing and always adx below 20 then 
I takes position with 30 min expiry (broker XTB)

you think what? Thank you very much

Attached Files

#784 olamiday

olamiday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 23 April 2016 - 05:06 PM

I must say what a great strategy this is.

The original rules + taking trade on 20 mins as well as 50 mins stricly is working excellent for me

Apart from TRX I use Forex MTN (doesn't really do much for me), the magical ADX and BB dev 2

To trade in trending markets here is what I do:

When the market is trending and ADX is over 25, if the :20 or :50 candle opens above or below BB dev 2 with the TRX lines inside, then it is safe to trade.

#785 olamiday

olamiday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:52 PM

The alert is hardcoded into Launcher TRX.

You can, however, turn the sound for the alert off, in the MT4 settings.

How do I do this?

#786 nityasri

nityasri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 03:37 PM

deleted

#787 nityasri

nityasri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 03:16 PM

<Decided to remove my indicator based on the original strat.>

After 3 years of back tests and forward tests it is clear that this strat will only achieve about a 50% win ratio.

It has good days and bad days. If you can tell when the bad days are coming in your crystal ball then it'll work great.

OKAY..I got to page 17...so this strat wont work? Is that the conclusion to 40 page of thread? After I got to page 17??

MY GOD...say it isnt so!!

#788 nityasri

nityasri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 03:20 PM

New people: This strategy has pretty much confirmed to NOT WORK, and we (look back in the thread) tested it extensively.

I did a 3 year backtest/forwardtest, and it pretty much came up as a coin toss... 50/50.

Don't use it!

There are no easy money.

Only the people that convince you there are easy money ends up earning easy money... YOURS.

So is this the final conclusion here? Shouldnt this thread be closed or something?? Or some NOTICE on the first page! I spent half the day reading through this thread...come on.

#789 liamtwine

liamtwine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:09 PM

Author: David

Indicators Used: Launcher TRX Indicator

Best Used During: Ranging Markets / Away From News

Call Opportunity :

1. If at the :50 minute mark price is under the TRX line, call for the next :30 minute expiry.

Put Opportunity

1. If at the :50 minute mark price is over the TRX line, put for the next :30 minute expiry.

Please note: The expiry will always be 40 minutes away.  For example: if at 3:50 the trade happens, your expiry time would be 4:30.

attachicon.giftrx-examples.png

Indicator File

attachicon.gifLauncher TRX Final.ex4

gave this a go. How would we avoid this as this was a clear OTM even though the rules met

Capture.png

#790 zaa23

zaa23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 02:14 PM

gave this a go. How would we avoid this as this was a clear OTM even though the rules met

Capture.png

Just do not use  trx and support strategy adx and stochastic.

• aspect_fx likes this

#791 tonytony208

tonytony208

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:10 AM

Please can someone help me with the dropbox link again? I want to download the indicator, but the link seems to have expired

#792 odsel

odsel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 07:16 AM

Hi all!

I tried and modified indicator so it draws arrows and pops alerts (see inputs)!

The arrows come when at 50 minutes the bar open price is above or below TRX bands.

Only for 5 minute timeframe of course.

alerts come after the arrow appears.

Please try!

Attached Files

• Alfred likes this

Odsel - is actually a randomly generated name. It has no meaning. Once created for a single use, and now I register everywhere using it! ... I feel weird

#793 odsel

odsel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:53 AM

Oh! damn!

just fixed some my errors on alerts.

Here's the fixed one

Attached Files

Odsel - is actually a randomly generated name. It has no meaning. Once created for a single use, and now I register everywhere using it! ... I feel weird

#794 davieovermeer

davieovermeer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationNorth east england

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:20 PM

Does this work or not? Its yes no yes no and has been up for over 3 years 

#795 saddler1

saddler1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:44 AM

Does this work or not? Its yes no yes no and has been up for over 3 years 

On its own not really IMO. As part of a wider analysis it has merit.

#796 xcool

xcool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:34 PM

very sorry for my bad English.

can someone give (upload) a new link to download all (indicators,template)

thank you very mutch

#797 NWJ

NWJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 09:06 AM

Oh! damn!

just fixed some my errors on alerts.

Here's the fixed one

Hello,

Have you tested it with your signals??

#798 NWJ

NWJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 09:23 AM

From what I've been told they just stole my strategy and make people pay for it. So unless you want to pay for something that is already free I wouldn't. :P

Hi David. Sorry to be a pain in the A hole, but could you please send me the latest updated version so I can test it out please. 
I started reading page 1 & noticed it was back in 2013 so Im guessing there's more to it by now?
Cheers  & keep up the good work  (y)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.