Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

"DoubleArrow" 5M and 60 Seconds Strategy for Binary Options (ThinkOrSwim)

60 seconds 5 minutes binary options signals for binary options

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:06 AM

Source (Russian Forum for Binary Options): 

Binary-Forum.com

Download:

http://yadi.sk/d/nR2auRxINo5XF

Strategy Time Frames:

- 60 Seconds

- 5 Minutes

Entry Rules:

1. Yellow Arrow plus white arrow at the bottom on the same candle
  2. Stochastic Overbought or Oversold (OB for PUT, OS for CALL)
  3. The next candle after arrows should be same color as the candle with the arrows and your entry is on 3rd candle in the arrow's direction

I draw here an example using Microsoft Paint:

a43d0-clip-837b.png?nocache=1

Screen Shots:

ab808-clip-403kb.jpg?nocache=1

e5e1c-clip-280kb.jpg?nocache=1

STATEMENT:

I FOUND THIS STRATEGY IN RUSSIAN FORUM. I AM NOT AUTHOR OF IT.  I THINK SOME MIGHT WANT TO TRY IT AND EVEN FIND FURTHER IMPROVEMENTS / CONFIRMATIONS / SUPPORT FOR THIS STRATEGY SO DECIDED TO TRANSLATE IT FOR YOU INTO ENGLISH.  AT YOUR VERY OWN RISK. DEMO - DEMO  - DEMO AND SHARE EXPERIENCE / IMPROVEMENTS / RESULTS FOR THE COMMUNITY HELP.

Enjoy!

• Kilometer likes this

Editor at www.ForexEasy.club | Resources, News & Reviews Portal for Traders.

#2 stevenhadjez

stevenhadjez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:05 PM

Hello, Is that the strategy used by Gabriel Nunez on Facebook?

#3 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:49 PM

Hello, Is that the strategy used by Gabriel Nunez on Facebook?

Different one, this one is by Russian trader from a russian forum.

Editor at www.ForexEasy.club | Resources, News & Reviews Portal for Traders.

#4 simba2000

simba2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 03:47 PM

Hello Rommark

Thank you for posting this strategy

As i am a Begginer , i need your help

1- what platform you used in the picture attached ? I know only MT4

2- i can not download files , please attach it here if possible or send a working link to download it ?

3- now i see files with extensions  ".ts"   with which platform i can use it ?

Waiting your reply , thank you in advance.

#5 jirisolar

jirisolar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:24 PM

ThinkOrSwim is platform for this template :)

#6 stevenhadjez

stevenhadjez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:56 PM

Backtest is interesting, but that's if arrows aren't repainters. We would need to wait and see on Monday 

#7 simba2000

simba2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 05:32 PM

Thank you

from where thinkorswim can bring data or data feed provider ?

Please help me

#8 Lexzycream

Lexzycream

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:28 AM

Nice strategy. But can we get the indicators that will work in mt4 platform?

#9 stevenhadjez

stevenhadjez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:32 PM

I wonder what those arrows are made of, but most importantly i wonder if they repaint? I have checked it on m15 and m30, the simple combination of the two arrows gives good results without the need of that rule of the opposite candle. 

Any has tried it and can tell me if it repaints ? 

#10 ykobzar2

ykobzar2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:10 AM

Steven, I watched the arrows for about an hour and I didn't see any repainting even if it scored an OTM, arrow remained.

#11 ykobzar2

ykobzar2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:12 AM

Looking at the settings of the arrow, looks like it has something to do with Bollinger band and another type of channel.
  • ykobzar2 likes this

#12 stevenhadjez

stevenhadjez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:45 AM

Steven, I watched the arrows for about an hour and I didn't see any repainting even if it scored an OTM, arrow remained.

So check the history in m15 with 15 mins expiry trade taken at the close of the candle with both arrows... 

#13 creditgroup

creditgroup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:07 AM

Arrows can repaint only when the bar is not closed/finished.

#14 wictor

wictor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:03 AM

is this indicator for mt4? because it is *.ts file ... :wacko:

#15 simon1

simon1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:11 PM

Can you share the .tpl  MT4 template or tell which MT4 indicators are used so a MT4 template can be made.

#16 tommbstone

tommbstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:50 AM

Can you share the .tpl  MT4 template or tell which MT4 indicators are used so a MT4 template can be made.

This is for thinkorswim not mt4

#17 1anthony

1anthony

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:39 AM

This looks like thinkorswim. You cannot rely on the arrow alone but also look for a close range on ballanger band and arrows hitting support and resistance. Plus confirmation of a peak in the cci. I have been testing it on a demo account with 5 min expirey. Have gad good results

#18 jordyshorty

jordyshorty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:09 AM

can someone make a mt tpl for the indicator?

#19 jordyshorty

jordyshorty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:10 AM

Looks very promising! is there a programmer?

#20 Magne999

Magne999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:00 AM

tHERE ARE NO INDICATORS IN THE DOWNLOAD WHERE CAN WE GET THIS ONLY MOVIES

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 60 seconds, 5 minutes, binary options, signals for binary options

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.