Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  walo : (20 November 2019 - 01:59 PM) I see volumes are really low market is moving slow
@  walo : (20 November 2019 - 01:58 PM) The site keeps blinking reloading and reloading, even in any Chrome or Safari is the same
@  Abdul777 : (20 November 2019 - 02:24 AM) I absolutely agree with Mr Singh! Here the message will get lost and most of the users won't even see such ooportunity. :)
@  Singh : (19 November 2019 - 02:59 PM) and Hello everyone
@  Singh : (19 November 2019 - 02:59 PM) @singu Why not post it in a thread so all can benefit, cant understand the purpose of PM.
@  singu : (19 November 2019 - 09:12 AM) Hi guys..i'm giving away my strategies. PM me if interested. i'm NOT asking for money.
@  traderpusa : (17 November 2019 - 03:10 AM) Ned has arisen from the death lol
@  neddihrehat : (16 November 2019 - 11:16 PM) Yeah people sometimes mistakes Shout for Search. :P
@  teknews : (14 November 2019 - 03:24 PM) ups...is not search :) haha :)
@  teknews : (14 November 2019 - 03:24 PM) pt pro_fx
@  kalc : (13 November 2019 - 01:34 PM) :) :) :)
@  nkotb6 : (13 November 2019 - 12:15 PM) Happy green pips!
@  wags : (13 November 2019 - 07:46 AM) whassup girls
@  nkotb6 : (13 November 2019 - 01:57 AM) :lol:
@  Tripack : (12 November 2019 - 01:02 PM) :D
@  kalc : (12 November 2019 - 05:52 AM) :ph34r:
@  kalc : (12 November 2019 - 05:52 AM) top right fellas, top right...
@  lecharn : (11 November 2019 - 08:14 PM) hubba hubba
@  traceydexmon : (09 November 2019 - 02:27 PM) second
@  Kinkell : (08 November 2019 - 12:38 PM) rockingale

Photo

Options STRATEGY that returns 2% return every month

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 fasih

fasih

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 04:47 AM

POPULAR

For the past six months, i have been trading options on stocks for income on the order 1-2% a month .. till date, i have a 80% win rate and the trades that i "lost" also made money.. This is not a new strategy by any stretch, pros have been doing it for a long time..

If enough people here are interested , i will detail the strategy here in some detail.. otherwise i will pass on it since it is a " binary options " forum after all.. :)

• Tripack, varvas, Singh and 8 others like this

#2 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 02 September 2019 - 04:51 AM

always interested to learn something new.

• singu, fasih, happyjas and 3 others like this

#3 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 08:02 AM

Sounds great !
  • traderpusa, fasih, happyjas and 2 others like this

#4 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 08:24 AM

always interested to learn something new.

Me too  :)

#5 Abdul777

Abdul777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 08:30 AM

Le' go

• traderpusa, happyjas and ameint like this

#6 Sambo

Sambo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

Posted 02 September 2019 - 10:32 AM

i'd be interested to hear  :) This is basically a fx forum now anyway lol

#7 ameint

ameint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 11:43 AM

sounds very good
  • traderpusa, happyjas and Abdul777 like this

#8 fasih

fasih

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:30 PM

In this strategy, we are not interested in "trading options" ,  we are merely after a predictable stream of monthly income .. trading options involve assessing risks using delta, theta , vega etc, which means we have to be able to reasonably predict the direction of the underlying stock.. we are not particularly interested in that.. in fact, if we are correct in our analysis, we will make money regardless of the movement of stock in either direction..

the strategy involves selling ( writing ) deep out of the money put options on good stocks.. to clarify, when u sell options, u receive a premium ( how much? this depends on the strike price, volatility and time of expiry as calculated by black scholes options pricing model, which u dont need to know ) ..

What is selling put options mean? it means u r telling someone ( an option buyer) that u will buy his stock if the price of the stock falls below a certain price ( strike price).. for example,  assume a stock  is trading at $60 a share , u will tell someone that u will buy his stock during a certain time period( say 1 month),if  the price of stock falls below say $50 at specified predetermined amount of $50 ( which is called a strike price )..   in compensation u demand a option premium of lets say $5 a share.. so if at the end of the option time period, the stock is trading at $45 , u will buy it at a price of $50..  

this is a form of selling insurance to the put option buyer and u making an income out of it .. good news is that majority of put options  expire worthless..

http://www.clipular....mqzmXOTo0ko-LDs

that means majority of the time, ull collect premium income without any hassles ...

up coming next :

1) how to identify good stocks to base this strategy on? 

2) how to determine the optimum strike price for your option  ( using discounted cash flow analysis ) ?

3) what to do when the option is exercised and ur obligated to buy the stock from the option buyer .. good news? u will still make money from it..

thats it.. happy trading..

• traderpusa, happyjas, ameint and 1 other like this

#9 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 02 September 2019 - 07:30 PM

Finally someone is talking about real options vs binary options.

I have trades naked calls and puts myself with moderate success and I buy out of the money calls and puts with directional bias.

Selling calls and puts always scared me due to unlimited risk and limited reward.

Looking forward to your further explanation Fasih, specially about how to choose stock and if you use any scanner.

Regards,

Singh
  • traderpusa, fasih and Abdul777 like this

"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore

My Youtube channel for trading videos -  https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r

#10 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 03 October 2019 - 12:14 AM

Hi Fasih,

hope you are doing fine.

A bit sad after a good start to see this thread die all of the sudden.

Would have loved to learn more about share option trading.

kind regards

TP.

#11 DeejaySnipes

DeejaySnipes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 10:47 AM

waiting in anticipation to learn more. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.