Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fasih : (17 July 2019 - 11:36 PM) hey tri.. all is well sir. i believe ur good too..
@  Tripack : (17 July 2019 - 04:20 PM) Wow Mr Fas, long time. I hope all is well !
@  fasih : (17 July 2019 - 01:04 PM) check pm singh :)
@  Rookie : (12 July 2019 - 09:00 AM) what's with the JPY? strong moves on most pairs... =)
@  Tripack : (10 July 2019 - 09:11 AM) No groups do that in private, removing...
@  Rookie : (10 July 2019 - 07:33 AM) effin' market, i have to review my trades and move my TPs, lol
@  gabeken2020 : (09 July 2019 - 03:22 PM) Hello
@  MoKhatib : (07 July 2019 - 05:10 AM) anyone trading with PocketOption?
@  gabeken2020 : (06 July 2019 - 03:29 PM) True
@  gabeken2020 : (06 July 2019 - 03:27 PM) Plz guys what to know do u guys participate in this thing called forex signal group, n how real is it, how they what they claim they are!! Their result are they try!!!!
@  gabeken2020 : (06 July 2019 - 03:25 PM) Hello guys gud day
@  Tripack : (04 July 2019 - 08:41 AM) Indeed, no idea. But following several feedback from people who tried, they got hard bitten at one time or another
@  traderpusa : (04 July 2019 - 08:07 AM) why don't you pm him and ask. If no answer, probably yes.
@  mohanjackie : (04 July 2019 - 07:25 AM) did "Lingsbord" quit this fourm?
@  Rookie : (03 July 2019 - 01:13 AM) Thanks, TP!
@  traderpusa : (02 July 2019 - 11:06 AM) https://www.theguard...hague-live-news
@  traderpusa : (02 July 2019 - 11:06 AM) the common denominator is GBP, so look at that
@  Rookie : (02 July 2019 - 10:49 AM) whats with GBPCAD and GBPJPY?
@  hungnx : (01 July 2019 - 11:19 AM) %
@  olamiday : (01 July 2019 - 03:34 AM) optionfield

Photo

Lingsbord Strategy Works - 2.5BB Deviations

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 tyler.clark

tyler.clark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:54 AM

i havent tried on OTC. you need something that has good movements during the day but extremely strong movements. 

• mohanjackie likes this

#42 elchanan93

elchanan93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 10:27 AM

Please, how to avoid this kind of transactions? or what is my mistake. This is a configuration of BB 20; 2.5
It was last Friday in the afternoon 5 pm

Attached Files

#43 tyler.clark

tyler.clark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:34 AM

The only suggestion is to stop at level two when you see two strong candles bursting through 2.5.

I also avoid the 5 PM markets closing time specially on a weekend closing.

• espiral333 and elchanan93 like this

#44 elchanan93

elchanan93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:44 PM

Thank you very much for your promptness in the answers. Your last answer allowed me to understand that the BBs of IQ Options do not show the same things on MT4. Today I have taken 6 all winning deals on different pairs (Major Pairs). One only required a two-level martingale. And I was not really in front of the computer.

In addition, I would like to know if we should avoid taking transactions on Monday mornings and Friday evenings?

Sorry for my poor english. Iam a french speaker ;)

#45 tyler.clark

tyler.clark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:12 AM

I have been trading only EURUSD, and i dont monitor the other pairs. Should be at your own risk though.

For me 3-4 trades are more than enough to meet the daily target. 

Monday mornings or friday evenings can be different for different weeks. For e.g., one week you will have all OTMs at such times whilst the others you will have all ITMs or a mix of it. Hence the money management comes in play as this strategy is not a 85% and above winning one. I had a decent day yesterday as well as there were a few strong movements but I recovered back due to the money management.

If you want to monitor multiple pairs, you might as well use BB Deviation 3 which has better accuracy than 2.5. Read Tradesmart thread.

All in All, Every strategy needs (i) Caution (2) market awareness (3) Effective money management (not risking more than 2-5 % of your capital)

#46 elchanan93

elchanan93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:15 AM

Thanks a lot !

#47 tyler.clark

tyler.clark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted Today, 08:38 AM

So Three trades for me today, done with my daily target.

No News or major event, big burst outside BB.

DcgxAlb.jpg

Big burst outside BB 3, but i was watching the candle. It burst right through BB 3, then pulled back completely and then again kept dancing around. 

Was a clear signal to avoid the trade and this was in between two news events.

XmJoABc.jpg

The last one where i have marked as 'X' is during the US market opening (outside the recommended hours). The two bursts were ITMs for me.

iS2kFZE.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.