Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (19 January 2020 - 08:20 PM) Kurt09 you should post in appropriate thread with screenshots to prove your case
@  kurt09 : (19 January 2020 - 03:25 PM) They Analist Edward Shultz is the biggest scammer, stay away from them
@  kurt09 : (19 January 2020 - 03:24 PM) Elitetrading.co and Tradeidiea is Big Scam, they dont let you withdraw yourr money
@  joacim : (19 January 2020 - 05:28 AM) vostro
@  traderpusa : (18 January 2020 - 09:54 PM) great. good luck trading in 2020 !
@  Singh : (18 January 2020 - 03:37 PM) @traderpusa naw man, I give up, its too much to baby sit people, give them rules and guidance and then restart again lol I am better off trading myself here and there.
@  traderpusa : (17 January 2020 - 09:34 PM) sorry to hear that. Keep on looking I would say.
@  Singh : (17 January 2020 - 04:20 PM) @traderpusa Nope, was a shit show. I doubt there is a good trader out there with a good risk management etc, demo is all bell and whistles lol
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2020 - 09:05 PM) Is your guy still active ?
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2020 - 09:05 PM) all good Singh. Back to the daily grind of trading.
@  Singh : (16 January 2020 - 03:45 PM) @blessedtj Hola
@  Singh : (16 January 2020 - 03:45 PM) @traderpusa Sup Man
@  blessedtj : (15 January 2020 - 11:35 PM) hi all
@  traderpusa : (15 January 2020 - 10:09 PM) Hi Singh.
@  Singh : (15 January 2020 - 01:04 PM) Hey T
@  Singh : (15 January 2020 - 01:04 PM) Sup Fellas
@  Tripack : (14 January 2020 - 01:19 PM) Best to throw your question in a thread here http://www.binaryopt...ing-assistance/
@  forza125 : (14 January 2020 - 08:33 AM) ?
@  forza125 : (13 January 2020 - 02:23 PM) can anyone put an alert on a histogram?
@  traderpusa : (08 January 2020 - 02:49 AM) it is.

Photo

Lingsbord Strategy Works - 2.5BB Deviations

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 tyler.clark

tyler.clark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:54 AM

i havent tried on OTC. you need something that has good movements during the day but extremely strong movements. 

• mohanjackie likes this

#42 elchanan93

elchanan93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 10:27 AM

Please, how to avoid this kind of transactions? or what is my mistake. This is a configuration of BB 20; 2.5
It was last Friday in the afternoon 5 pm

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20190716_155558.jpg

#43 tyler.clark

tyler.clark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:34 AM

The only suggestion is to stop at level two when you see two strong candles bursting through 2.5.

I also avoid the 5 PM markets closing time specially on a weekend closing.

• espiral333 and elchanan93 like this

#44 elchanan93

elchanan93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:44 PM

Thank you very much for your promptness in the answers. Your last answer allowed me to understand that the BBs of IQ Options do not show the same things on MT4. Today I have taken 6 all winning deals on different pairs (Major Pairs). One only required a two-level martingale. And I was not really in front of the computer.

In addition, I would like to know if we should avoid taking transactions on Monday mornings and Friday evenings?

Sorry for my poor english. Iam a french speaker ;)

#45 tyler.clark

tyler.clark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 03:12 AM

I have been trading only EURUSD, and i dont monitor the other pairs. Should be at your own risk though.

For me 3-4 trades are more than enough to meet the daily target. 

Monday mornings or friday evenings can be different for different weeks. For e.g., one week you will have all OTMs at such times whilst the others you will have all ITMs or a mix of it. Hence the money management comes in play as this strategy is not a 85% and above winning one. I had a decent day yesterday as well as there were a few strong movements but I recovered back due to the money management.

If you want to monitor multiple pairs, you might as well use BB Deviation 3 which has better accuracy than 2.5. Read Tradesmart thread.

All in All, Every strategy needs (i) Caution (2) market awareness (3) Effective money management (not risking more than 2-5 % of your capital)

#46 elchanan93

elchanan93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 03:15 AM

Thanks a lot !

#47 tyler.clark

tyler.clark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 08:38 AM

So Three trades for me today, done with my daily target.

No News or major event, big burst outside BB.

DcgxAlb.jpg

Big burst outside BB 3, but i was watching the candle. It burst right through BB 3, then pulled back completely and then again kept dancing around. 

Was a clear signal to avoid the trade and this was in between two news events.

XmJoABc.jpg

The last one where i have marked as 'X' is during the US market opening (outside the recommended hours). The two bursts were ITMs for me.

iS2kFZE.jpg

• elchanan93 likes this

#48 elchanan93

elchanan93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 02:57 AM

Hello

So I understand that in the second picture you did not take the trade?

Also, could you share with us your money management for daily / monthly or yearly target?

#49 elchanan93

elchanan93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 02:59 AM

Also I would like to know if compared to the strategy that you advised me with the BB3 I can use a TF5?

#50 tyler.clark

tyler.clark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 05:11 AM

Elchanan93 - I did not take the trade in the second picture. I am targetting a 2-5% profit on my 1000$ account. 

BB3 is a more reliable strat but very few entries in a day. It should work on 5 min timeframe but you may or may not have even one entry for a day. That's the volume of BB3.

When i read tradesmart thread, there were guys monitoring around 8-10 pairs for 10 hours and were getting 6-7 entries excluding news events. Thats a lot of screen watching time for me atleast.

#51 elchanan93

elchanan93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:34 AM

Ok thank you. I Will try de two strats for a couple of day and i will see the results for me

#52 josepepe10

josepepe10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:39 PM

I found this PDF out there, maybe it can serve your strategy. do not lose anything with trying. successes

Attached Files

#53 mohanjackie

mohanjackie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 10:56 AM

any updates?

#54 tyler.clark

tyler.clark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:43 AM

Mohanjackie, i have been trading this quite successfully. Did not have the time last two weeks due to busy schedule in office.

Today was the NFP, which causes massive movements in EURUSD, and if you look at the charts, there was a clear HIT. So i avoid such days in trading.

#55 elchanan93

elchanan93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:19 AM

please what mean NFP ?

#56 tyler.clark

tyler.clark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 05:22 AM

NFP is the non farm payroll, It is the data that reflects changes in employment month to month. you can google about it.

• elchanan93 likes this

#57 mohanjackie

mohanjackie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 07:25 AM

this startegy will kill you slowly :(

the hits are the slow killer, at First it looks promising

but it kills

#58 tyler.clark

tyler.clark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 08:30 AM

i have been using this strategy effectively and successfully for the last 3 months in live scenarios..you have to stick to the rules, avoiding news time etc.

any type of trading will kill you if you dont stick to the rules, whether forex, stocks, derivatives.

#59 ptauss

ptauss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 06:07 AM

I used to talk to lingsbord back in the day and after lots of testing and calculations, everyone realised that this is not a long term profitable or reliable strategy. It works for a while but the hits seem to come in clusters, plus human error on top of that. You can wipe out weeks or months of profit in a few days, which is no way to run a business. I'm not saying to give up, i'm just sharing our experience of it. You may be able to tweak things.

To be constructive, Maybe try this:

Here's a template that might help limit the hits you get, or it may not - just give it a test. 

There's one of my indicators included that simply shows a hyper-extended candle relative to the candles before it - nothing fancy, but if you only take entries when there is a green arrow (hyper-extension) plus a pink dot (BB2.5 Breakout), it may let you only enter when price is over stretched and filter out some of the high momentum price moves.

I'd also recommend 5 min expiry too, based on the logic of entering at hyper-extension.

attachicon.gifBB+HE.tpl

attachicon.gifBands.ex4

attachicon.gifHF_BB.ex4

attachicon.gifSvalbardHE.ex4 (correct settings will load on template)

attachicon.gifBB+HE.PNG

If you decide to test it, let me know how it goes.

Sval.

Hi to all,

Is it possible to have this indicator HF_BB.ex4 with alert on off that works well ?

Because even by putting the alerts on off, the alert comes anyway.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.