Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:40 AM) thanks
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:39 AM) all same. The only modification i had to do was for news.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:37 AM) btw is there a big difference between your first indi and the latest one or the first one is still valid?
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:34 AM) :D :D :D
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:33 AM) Just travel to Venezuela and change 100$ and you'll become a millionaire for a while
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:26 AM) that's why i will never be a millionaire lol. I like to spend.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:25 AM) Some people just can't spend money :)
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:24 AM) There is a proverb "Saved money - earnd money"
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:20 AM) money is relative lol. When I go out for drinks on Saturday, I am usually the guy making the least money a month at the table.
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:19 AM) I think it is one of my better posts giving you a month overview of things to come
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) ok thnx
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) http://www.binaryopt...204#entry149967
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) I guess many people would choose to shift to night life and sleep during the day even for half of money you make
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:17 AM) Read my post on it. It was posted this Sunday.
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:17 AM) 30 pips target was only London session
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:16 AM) BTW what is wrong with September? i thought Brexit date is October 31st
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:16 AM) yes, but not sure how long i can do this. I trade from Manila, so London open is 3 or 4 pm for me, and trading NY session also makes I only sleep around 4 AM. Like a zombie lol.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:14 AM) lol, impressive, still you are way ahead of "simple" 30 pips a day:)
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:12 AM) https://gyazo.com/fb...5365ba28f7e3a25
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:12 AM) i expect to get stuck big time next month lol

Photo

Nadex Touch Brackets

Nadex Nadex Touch Brackets Weekly options Forex Futures Value Area Bot Round and whole numbers

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 05:04 PM

In this video I recapping an approach for Trading the new Nadex Touch brackets.

These are weekly options with a floor and a ceiling that offer you a good way to manage risk and enjoy a bit more efficient leverage if you decide to do multiple contracts. This was a forex trade that I took on the USDJPY and it was just a simple low hanging fruit trade to get about 12 Pips. I entered this trade at night before going to sleep with just $21 risk for a weekly option and looking to get about $12 not including the fees. I am going to show the start and end of the trade and cover the simple factors that got me into the trade.

I am going to talk about the price action and the key levels I was looking at. Every level (  accept for the deviation levels with probability ) can be found inside the Bot round and whole numbers indicator ( Free on this forum for about 4 years now. ) 
  I also explain why I set my target so close ( especially at the end ) and how I used the price action and those level to find my target. This is my first video in a very long time but we are still basically trading the same way as we were years ago if you go back and look and using our custom indicators along with price action. This is just a slower and I think easier way to trade than the fast 5 minute binaries on Nadex. So maybe it will help some people get some ideas to develop their own Nadex touch brackets strategy. I really think that this is a good addition to the Nadex products over all it is just that there are not a lot of people talking about it and sharing trade ideas around it.

• Tripack, Singh and Alfred like this

#2 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:03 PM

In this video I am Trading the new Nadex Touch brackets again.

This is a Trade that I recorded from the start to end and I am explaining how to setup the trade in the Nadex platform. How I use statistical arbitrage, Price action and patience to do this small trade. Nadex Touch brackets are weekly options with a floor and a ceiling that offer you a good way to manage risk and enjoy a bit more efficient leverage if you decide to do multiple contracts. This is just another trade that I took on the USDJPY and it was just a simple low hanging fruit trade to get a simple 10 Pips. I entered this trade over night with $44 risk for a weekly option and looking to get about $10 not including the fees. I am going to show the start and end of the trade and cover what got me in the trade.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
A: All of the Higher time frames showed this  pair in an uptrend.

B: Blue Moving average ( 50 SMA ) was over the Red ( 100 SMA ) confirming market flow to the upside on this 15M chart.

C: We were above Value area High: If value area is where 70% of yesterdays trades took place and Today we are seeing trading above that area this gives another confirmation that we are trading bullish. Look at a chart fast and do quick statistical arbitrage that way.

D: I am using a custom indicator called BOT Statistical zones forecasting out the extreme and average swing zones for the current hour and that helps me. One way I use the stats is to understand that we just done a large move down ( in a bullish market )  the prior hour and PA bounced off of it so I got in on the retrace back down close to it ( that white arrow in the video).

E: Someone is going to say but it is $44 Risk to just pick up $10/ Contract. Again I do not have to use all the margin (swing)  ( Market moved 1 Pip against me the entire trade ) but you want to give the market room to swing just in case.  In an uptrend market you need more room to the upside for profits and less but enough room to the downside for volatility and the statistical zones / Deviation levels with percentages helps with planning that.

in my opinion Nadex touch brackets are a good addition to the Nadex products over all it is just that there are not a lot of people talking about them and sharing trade ideas around them yet because they are new.

• Singh likes this

#3 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:18 AM

In this video I am back trading Nadex touch brackets in a live trade.

Just like in the previous videos we are not going for a large move and I am just trying for 12 pips in a predefined target on exit. This is as close as you can get to a good counter trend trade. If you look very close at the video on entry the day was up and I was betting down but on exit the day had turned down and my trade idea had worked. There was 41 Risk here for $12 gain not including fees and it took about 4 hours to play out but infact the market continued down the rest of that day.

Alfred's Bloopers and blunders while taking trades sleepy:
The day was May 02 and that big candle I mentioned was May 1st I still think it was some guys closing large positions after UK market was over however.

Key take aways:
A: I show 3 different charts with different setups at the same time but you know the chart I was looking at in the first place. The point is that confluence is great to have but the only thing I needed to have in order for the bet to work was for price to go in my favor before the end of the week. I do a lot of different setups to break monotony and try and show different stuff that may look better and more appealing to anyone watching the video but don't  over analyze especially when you have more time to be right with the weekly Nadex touch brackets if you do not get stopped out. 

B:  That trade was a London fade basically it was just all about spotting failures in the market. I show the 3 templates to show you what it will look like. Value area and pivots can all be plotted along with round in whole numbers on the free Bot round and whole numbers indicator here on this forum. I will add deviation levels as a premium indicator on the website soon.

#4 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:46 AM

I will add deviation levels as a premium indicator on the website soon.

So we can conclude your postings here are commercial.

• fasih likes this

#5 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:25 AM

So we can conclude your postings here are commercial.

LOL yeah that is exactly why I showed 3 templates with the same entry. 2 of the 3 being free and both posted on this forum for free ( you got me Mr Holmes ). Because I am here trying to make money on selling custom deviation levels Traderpusa. I like your strategy that you give away for free on this site after selling it in a private Skype group for years as I understand it and kudos for that man.

I am not going to apologize for not wanting to give away everything my brother and I spent years developing for free on this or any forum man if that makes me a bad guy in your eyes sorry.

I don't need to trade to make money nor do I need to sell indicators to make money.  I am not as rich as you and I don't open multiple $50,000 accounts just to prove a point on a forum. I still have to ask for support for some of my work and it is not just my work it is my brother who is IMHO one of the best coders on this planet.

Anyone that benefits from anything I share in these videos that is great. No one ever has to spend a dime on my site and that is fine with me. I am happy if my videos help anyone but guess what bro? I am cured of feeling guilt for selling what I build with my brother and I can easily stop posting here if David ( the actual admin ) say he would prefer that I did not post here.

I am starting to reach the conclusion that you are a drama queen ( first Swede ) now you come over here like Sherlock Holmes jumping to conclusions. Anyone want to support our efforts do so with purchases on the site anyone who does not but feel they get something from my post GREAT because that is what I am doing them for end of story and as simple as that.

#6 BigKev67

BigKev67

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 10:20 AM

Alfred - Am not wishing to get in the middle of anything here, but just wanted to say that as someone looking to trade Nadex, I’m loving your posts and videos. Thank you 👍
  • BinaryOptionsTutordotcom likes this

#7 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 03 May 2019 - 12:58 PM

Traderpusa. I like your strategy that you give away for free on this site after selling it in a private Skype group for years as I understand it and kudos for that man.

I have never sold anything, and have run my private group as I do here.  Post trades and everything is free.  Don't contribute, leave.  But everything was free.

As I understand it, promoting paid stuff is not allowed on BOE. I guess you know that, hence your exhaustive reply.

#8 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 03:55 PM

Alfred - Am not wishing to get in the middle of anything here, but just wanted to say that as someone looking to trade Nadex, I’m loving your posts and videos. Thank you

Big Kev I am very glad to hear that you find value in the post and I will continue to post just not on this forum I am afraid.

#9 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 04:09 PM

I have never sold anything, and have run my private group as I do here.  Post trades and everything is free.  Don't contribute, leave.  But everything was free.

As I understand it, promoting paid stuff is not allowed on BOE. I guess you know that, hence your exhaustive reply.

I have had the deviation levels formula for more than 2 years man. You can go on my youtube and see me trading with it ages ago. I am not even selling them on my site yet but I will. Everything can not be free. I don't need this drama man and I post here because there are like minded people interested in trading. Should they want to buy premium stuff they can ( on my site I sell nothing here ) or it is their decision to not buy either way is fine with me but I have no buy now button or anything else on this site. After just a few weeks of coming back here you reminded me why I stopped coming here so thanks a lot for that.

I am not hard to find on the Internet if anyone cares to but I wish everyone here the best of success in their trading however I am done of BOE.

#10 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 03 May 2019 - 04:29 PM

Lol B its ok, your videos were informative and atleast would encourage traders to look at nadex instead of being scammed at other brokers.

Dont worry about what tradep said he made his point and it's for Admins to decide what they think of your posts.

Keep posting bro.

Cheers,

Singh
  • Kilometer likes this

"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore

My Youtube channel for trading videos -  https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nadex, Nadex Touch Brackets, Weekly options, Forex, Futures, Value Area, Bot Round and whole numbers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.