Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (24 April 2019 - 04:11 PM) Well, manu beaten again.
@  ramenom : (24 April 2019 - 11:00 AM) @opit thanks for the link to the post
@  ramenom : (24 April 2019 - 11:00 AM) @david thanks!
@  opit : (24 April 2019 - 12:04 AM) @ramenom: http://www.binaryopt...s-in-the-forum/
@  David : (23 April 2019 - 11:25 PM) @ramenom you can do it via imgur
@  ramenom : (23 April 2019 - 04:34 PM) how do you upload an image on this platform? Is there a direct way instead of submitting a url?
@  Tripack : (23 April 2019 - 03:12 PM) It is very easy to make 500 with 50k, not the other way around :(
@  Tripack : (23 April 2019 - 03:10 PM) the other way around is rather risky
@  Tripack : (23 April 2019 - 03:09 PM) There is no secret, in order to make small steady profits you need much more money to start with initially
@  aguiarbr : (23 April 2019 - 02:46 PM) Does anyone have a really profitable strategy? I'm unemployed and I need a lot of money, please somebody help me!
@  Tripack : (23 April 2019 - 11:58 AM) Lol
@  CRAIGL : (23 April 2019 - 08:49 AM) @karthik no such thing!! and i dont u mean holy ?
@  karthik123 : (23 April 2019 - 08:46 AM) holly grail
@  traderpusa : (23 April 2019 - 08:43 AM) didn't see that one. let me check
@  CRAIGL : (23 April 2019 - 08:43 AM) damn well worked today lol
@  CRAIGL : (23 April 2019 - 08:42 AM) i thought u were talking about my comments about u goin short on what seemed like every hh
@  traderpusa : (23 April 2019 - 08:42 AM) lol
@  CRAIGL : (23 April 2019 - 08:41 AM) @TP ahh i seen it yeah vodka and trading not good!!its just incase my wifi drops out
@  traderpusa : (23 April 2019 - 08:40 AM) vodka and mt4 mobile lol
@  CRAIGL : (23 April 2019 - 08:37 AM) u mean the post after my post?

Photo

Nadex Touch Brackets

Nadex Nadex Touch Brackets Weekly options Forex Futures Value Area Bot Round and whole numbers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 05:04 PM

In this video I recapping an approach for Trading the new Nadex Touch brackets.

These are weekly options with a floor and a ceiling that offer you a good way to manage risk and enjoy a bit more efficient leverage if you decide to do multiple contracts. This was a forex trade that I took on the USDJPY and it was just a simple low hanging fruit trade to get about 12 Pips. I entered this trade at night before going to sleep with just $21 risk for a weekly option and looking to get about $12 not including the fees. I am going to show the start and end of the trade and cover the simple factors that got me into the trade.

I am going to talk about the price action and the key levels I was looking at. Every level (  accept for the deviation levels with probability ) can be found inside the Bot round and whole numbers indicator ( Free on this forum for about 4 years now. ) 
  I also explain why I set my target so close ( especially at the end ) and how I used the price action and those level to find my target. This is my first video in a very long time but we are still basically trading the same way as we were years ago if you go back and look and using our custom indicators along with price action. This is just a slower and I think easier way to trade than the fast 5 minute binaries on Nadex. So maybe it will help some people get some ideas to develop their own Nadex touch brackets strategy. I really think that this is a good addition to the Nadex products over all it is just that there are not a lot of people talking about it and sharing trade ideas around it.

• Tripack, Singh and Alfred like this

#2 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:03 PM

In this video I am Trading the new Nadex Touch brackets again.

This is a Trade that I recorded from the start to end and I am explaining how to setup the trade in the Nadex platform. How I use statistical arbitrage, Price action and patience to do this small trade. Nadex Touch brackets are weekly options with a floor and a ceiling that offer you a good way to manage risk and enjoy a bit more efficient leverage if you decide to do multiple contracts. This is just another trade that I took on the USDJPY and it was just a simple low hanging fruit trade to get a simple 10 Pips. I entered this trade over night with $44 risk for a weekly option and looking to get about $10 not including the fees. I am going to show the start and end of the trade and cover what got me in the trade.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
A: All of the Higher time frames showed this  pair in an uptrend.

B: Blue Moving average ( 50 SMA ) was over the Red ( 100 SMA ) confirming market flow to the upside on this 15M chart.

C: We were above Value area High: If value area is where 70% of yesterdays trades took place and Today we are seeing trading above that area this gives another confirmation that we are trading bullish. Look at a chart fast and do quick statistical arbitrage that way.

D: I am using a custom indicator called BOT Statistical zones forecasting out the extreme and average swing zones for the current hour and that helps me. One way I use the stats is to understand that we just done a large move down ( in a bullish market )  the prior hour and PA bounced off of it so I got in on the retrace back down close to it ( that white arrow in the video).

E: Someone is going to say but it is $44 Risk to just pick up $10/ Contract. Again I do not have to use all the margin (swing)  ( Market moved 1 Pip against me the entire trade ) but you want to give the market room to swing just in case.  In an uptrend market you need more room to the upside for profits and less but enough room to the downside for volatility and the statistical zones / Deviation levels with percentages helps with planning that.

in my opinion Nadex touch brackets are a good addition to the Nadex products over all it is just that there are not a lot of people talking about them and sharing trade ideas around them yet because they are new.

• Singh likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nadex, Nadex Touch Brackets, Weekly options, Forex, Futures, Value Area, Bot Round and whole numbers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.