Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Tripack : (18 March 2019 - 01:15 PM) Maybe weed is considered as safer over there :P
@  Tripack : (18 March 2019 - 01:14 PM) Still with nadex or they blocked it ? I don’t remember
@  Tripack : (18 March 2019 - 01:13 PM) Mr Singh, long time :)
@  marcnathan88 : (15 March 2019 - 11:40 PM) happyjas reply sent haha
@  happyjas : (15 March 2019 - 10:10 AM) marcnathan pm check hehe
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 03:34 PM) One question to you too :P... are you trading gaps as you did?
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 03:34 PM) Hello Singh
@  Singh : (14 March 2019 - 03:30 PM) Hello Fellas
@  Singh : (14 March 2019 - 03:30 PM) @Tripack lol what did you say now that Swede stopped posting
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:48 PM) Sry, was looking wrong level. I marked one @1.13085
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:45 PM) Can be wrong but possibly go down
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:44 PM) Also seem a bounce from daily 50 ema
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:44 PM) Daily level @ 1.12700 broken, now retrace on level with pinbars forming
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:44 PM) Daily and Weekly trend are down
@  Tripack : (14 March 2019 - 02:36 PM) Unsure yet about eu, on daily it looks like so but...
@  naveen : (14 March 2019 - 02:30 PM) forex reversal indicator
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:28 PM) EU has to go down too. I´m waiting
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:28 PM) I wiall have to look more into fundamental analysis
@  Tripack : (14 March 2019 - 02:20 PM) meidas has equal power in terms of information and misinformation ;)
@  Tripack : (14 March 2019 - 02:19 PM) Yeah I stay informed, but take media brainstorming with a bit of salt if you want

Photo

Trade60sec version 2

Trade60sec ADX

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:46 AM

Hello traders,

I found an updated version of Trade60sec.  It is called Trade60sec2.   The "2" does not stand for version 2 of Trade60sec but stands for 2 ADX indicators used in this new version.

Unlike the first version, the arrow now appears on the current candle but it is still delayed.   I guessed all indicators based on crossover suffer from this because it needs the closing of the candle to decide if the crosses have occurred.   Because of this delay, I recommend you trade on 5min instead so that you have ample time to decide if you still want to take the trade when the signal appeared.  In IQ Option, if you set your expiry to 5min and the arrow signal appeared say after 3 min, you still have remaining 2 minutes to enter (or avoid) a trade before the 5min candle expired.  I used the arrow signal as an alert to a possible trade but I still use price action to decide when to enter (or should enter or discard). 

You can download this indicator and try.

Don't ask me for the mql4 source.  I am also looking for it :-)   And please also don't ask me what is my ITM rate because I can't sit in front of the PC to trade everyday.  I hope someone with the luxury of time can help confirm if this version 2 Trade60sec is worth a look.  Thanks in advance!

I used the default settings and 5min expiry.

#2 green777

green777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Location9ja

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:11 AM

Hello traders,

I found an updated version of Trade60sec.  It is called Trade60sec2.   The "2" does not stand for version 2 of Trade60sec but stands for 2 ADX indicators used in this new version.

Unlike the first version, the arrow now appears on the current candle but it is still delayed.   I guessed all indicators based on crossover suffer from this because it needs the closing of the candle to decide if the crosses have occurred.   Because of this delay, I recommend you trade on 5min instead so that you have ample time to decide if you still want to take the trade when the signal appeared.  In IQ Option, if you set your expiry to 5min and the arrow signal appeared say after 3 min, you still have remaining 2 minutes to enter (or avoid) a trade before the 5min candle expired.  I used the arrow signal as an alert to a possible trade but I still use price action to decide when to enter (or should enter or discard). 

Don't ask me for the mql4 source.  I am also looking for it :-)   And please also don't ask me what is my ITM rate because I can't sit in front of the PC to trade everyday.  I hope someone with the luxury of time can help confirm if this version 2 Trade60sec is worth a look.  Thanks in advance!

Thanks, but it looks like you have forgotten to post the indicator.

#3 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:46 AM

Attached File  Trade60Sec2.ex4   23.41KB   220 downloads

Hello traders,

• green777 likes this

#4 Cladi48

Cladi48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:57 PM

Maybe work with my not repainting system, will see and test. I only looking the history.

Arrow apears in curret candle formation and dont desapear, soo expiration most be 2 or 3 minutes in 5M candles.

Attached Files

#5 Cladi48

Cladi48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 04:02 PM

Im testing a good strategy for this indicator but need your help to determine if this indicator repaint at candle close. For me not repaint but need your confirmation. Thanks.

#6 chris1477

chris1477

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 02:29 AM

Im testing a good strategy for this indicator but need your help to determine if this indicator repaint at candle close. For me not repaint but need your confirmation. Thanks.

While Rarno deliberates his answer, in my opinion it doesn't repaint on candle close.  However,like most adx indicators, when you change time frame the wrong signals disappear.

#7 Cladi48

Cladi48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 09:13 PM

While Rarno deliberates his answer, in my opinion it doesn't repaint on candle close.  However,like most adx indicators, when you change time frame the wrong signals disappear.

Thanks i think soo.

#8 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 04 March 2019 - 07:23 AM

Sorry guys!  I have been very busy with my new project at work.  Someone by the name of Wibi ping me with this URL -->  https://www.forexfac...ad.php?t=533791

I haven't got the free time to read the entire thread.  I guess you guys will be able to find some good answers there.  

Cheers & many ITMs!

#9 mehedimirror

mehedimirror

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 12:59 PM

Can I get   

Trade60sec version2.mq4   file

#10 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 14 March 2019 - 05:57 AM

I already said I don't have the source. You may want to check with Golam Faruq [email protected] He's selling Trade60sec indicator (1st version) and may have version 2 as well. You may have to pay for it.

I was too busy to test version 2. Does it works for you? Did you use the indicator alone or along with other confluence indicators? Which one or ones did you used?

#11 NishadBlogs

NishadBlogs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:58 AM

I already said I don't have the source. You may want to check with Golam Faruq [email protected] He's selling Trade60sec indicator (1st version) and may have version 2 as well. You may have to pay for it.

I was too busy to test version 2. Does it works for you? Did you use the indicator alone or along with other confluence indicators? Which one or ones did you used?

yes He has been using this indicator for long and selling it too..it is costs $150!

But I don't know How it works!
By seeing lot of good results of his trading..I would like to buy that!

And May I Know that "is this indicator working good as he shown in his videos?"

#12 NishadBlogs

NishadBlogs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:43 PM

as you said the indicator is based on ADX
But in his videos "There are two combinations"
1> High/Low Dots
2> confirmation message alert

.. also that message is coming at opening of the new candle (generally ADX doesn't appears at sharp opening of the new candle)

so I am little bit confusing about this!

#13 Cladi48

Cladi48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:49 PM

as you said the indicator is based on ADX
But in his videos "There are two combinations"
1> High/Low Dots
2> confirmation message alert

.. also that message is coming at opening of the new candle (generally ADX doesn't appears at sharp opening of the new candle)

so I am little bit confusing about this!

Maybe the cros was 1 candle back, thats why the alarm appears at beginning of current.

#14 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:27 AM

yes He has been using this indicator for long and selling it too..it is costs $150!

But I don't know How it works!
By seeing lot of good results of his trading..I would like to buy that!

And May I Know that "is this indicator working good as he shown in his videos?"

You can go to http://www.binaryopt...tions-strategy/and download SixtySecondTrades indicator.  Golam did not create the indicator.  He simply renamed and sell it.  It is based on ADX so you need to use the indicator in trending market.  SixtySecondTrades (or Trade60sec) uses 1 ADX (period 14).  The indicator that I found says it uses 2 ADX.  I don't know the mechanic behind it.  Someone ping me and told me the detailed strategy can be found in Forex Factory - https://www.forexfac....php?t=533791. I didn't read it because it is a long thread.  I hope this helps.  Let this community knows if you read the thread and found something interesting.

#15 NishadBlogs

NishadBlogs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 02:18 AM

Yes, Rarno Thanks for your reply!
and I tested this indicator (which is in the link of forex factory) that seems winning almost every singnal but it is not possible as he posted 'cause it is ADX cross (as you already said, adx gives late signals when candle is running)

the indicator recommends 5 minute chart . the signal comes when the candle is running and the expiry is upto close that candle!
>> May be the sigals comes at opening or at middle or at the climax , so whenever the signal comes we have to calculate the remaining closing time of the candlestick and need to enter in that expiry (which is impossible to take the trade)

But I have Observed the best method!

>> Use BB or any other channel Indicator to find out the extreme point
>> so we wait for PUT signal at TOP and CALL signal at BOTTOM
>> when the signal alert comes we take the trade insatantly (1 M chart - 3 M expiry,  5 M chart - 15 M expiry)

The Rule is SMA Arrow + ADX arrow side by side at extreme points
I liked that the person coded well to the Alert system (when the both combination agrees then alert comes, so it is made easy to understand)

Final words simply:

1>> Use any of the Channel Indicator
2>> Wait for the PUT alert at TOP and CALL alert at DOWN
3>> taken instantly when the alert comes 
4>> 1 M chart - 3 minutes expiry

Manage the Money well , I hope taking a 5 to 7 Signals per day is enough..don't take more than that!
and 3 to 5 % risk per trade is enough!

check the News before trade and also check the opening and closing session to avoid higher volatality!

And here again the link to download :

https://www.forexfac....php?t=533791. 

(NOTE: I have tested this only for a week)

#16 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted Today, 03:52 AM

Yes, Rarno Thanks for your reply!
and I tested this indicator (which is in the link of forex factory) that seems winning almost every singnal but it is not possible as he posted 'cause it is ADX cross (as you already said, adx gives late signals when candle is running)
the indicator recommends 5 minute chart . the signal comes when the candle is running and the expiry is upto close that candle!
>> May be the sigals comes at opening or at middle or at the climax , so whenever the signal comes we have to calculate the remaining closing time of the candlestick and need to enter in that expiry (which is impossible to take the trade)
But I have Observed the best method!
>> Use BB or any other channel Indicator to find out the extreme point
>> so we wait for PUT signal at TOP and CALL signal at BOTTOM
>> when the signal alert comes we take the trade insatantly (1 M chart - 3 M expiry,  5 M chart - 15 M expiry)
The Rule is SMA Arrow + ADX arrow side by side at extreme points
I liked that the person coded well to the Alert system (when the both combination agrees then alert comes, so it is made easy to understand)
Final words simply:
1>> Use any of the Channel Indicator
2>> Wait for the PUT alert at TOP and CALL alert at DOWN
3>> taken instantly when the alert comes 
4>> 1 M chart - 3 minutes expiry
Manage the Money well , I hope taking a 5 to 7 Signals per day is enough..don't take more than that!
and 3 to 5 % risk per trade is enough!
check the News before trade and also check the opening and closing session to avoid higher volatality!

And here again the link to download :https://www.forexfac....php?t=533791.

(NOTE: I have tested this only for a week)

Looks like you have it all figure out!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trade60sec, ADX

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ElbowStu

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.