Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  denis1111111111 : (24 July 2019 - 12:34 AM) Lazy Larry EA
@  evyd : (22 July 2019 - 02:09 PM) @ Tripack thank you Mate
@  Tripack : (22 July 2019 - 02:08 PM) I remember there was once a thread with a drive link with video material etc, but it was taken down due to copyright
@  evyd : (22 July 2019 - 09:55 AM) @ Singh do you still remember which thread was it shared
@  Singh : (22 July 2019 - 09:38 AM) @evyd This is good and more practical read btw https://static1.squa... 2015-Final.pdf
@  evyd : (22 July 2019 - 09:37 AM) thanx @ Singh
@  Singh : (22 July 2019 - 09:36 AM) @evyd Will this help https://muhammad-une...methodology.pdf
@  evyd : (22 July 2019 - 09:00 AM) hie fellas looking for the drive link shared for Volume Spread Analysis wyckoff theory
@  xplus : (21 July 2019 - 10:57 PM) hello fams
@  sgfn01 : (21 July 2019 - 02:57 PM) binary-signal
@  traderpusa : (19 July 2019 - 11:27 AM) and you figured it out all by yourself ! Congrats.
@  chris1477 : (19 July 2019 - 11:10 AM) Never mind....got it!
@  chris1477 : (19 July 2019 - 07:48 AM) Hi guys, pls how do i start a thread/topic?
@  fasih : (17 July 2019 - 11:36 PM) hey tri.. all is well sir. i believe ur good too..
@  Tripack : (17 July 2019 - 04:20 PM) Wow Mr Fas, long time. I hope all is well !
@  fasih : (17 July 2019 - 01:04 PM) check pm singh :)
@  Rookie : (12 July 2019 - 09:00 AM) what's with the JPY? strong moves on most pairs... =)
@  Tripack : (10 July 2019 - 09:11 AM) No groups do that in private, removing...
@  Rookie : (10 July 2019 - 07:33 AM) effin' market, i have to review my trades and move my TPs, lol
@  gabeken2020 : (09 July 2019 - 03:22 PM) Hello

Photo

Binary options for UK citizens

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 azimut

azimut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:57 AM

Hi all, this is my first post in these forums but I've been actively reading here for the past few months and have already learned so much.

One thing I'm having difficulty with is finding a broker that I can trade binary options from the UK. I've tried HighLow, binary.com, Ayrex, Binarymate and many others and I cannot find a reasonable option anywhere. It's frustrating as all these brokers offer demo options but when I try to start off properly, I don't have much luck. IQ Option only allows trading certain pairs every 10 minutes so it's not as flexible as I would like it to be, but I guess if there's no other option then I'll have to settle with it.

I was just wondering if there was anyone here from the UK who is actively trading Binary Options and able to successfully trade/deposit/withdraw etc. 

Thanks for your help!

#2 spirittrader

spirittrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:45 PM

Im based in UK and I trade with gomarkets and optionfield.com both are  mt4 brokers which I prefer.Both of them pay on time no problems at all for me personally so far

#3 azimut

azimut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:20 PM

Haven't tried those yet, thanks spirit. I'll check them out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.