Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  edinm : (25 June 2019 - 07:17 AM) mladen po
@  Tripack : (25 June 2019 - 02:40 AM) Hey Singh what’s up bro ?
@  Singh : (24 June 2019 - 02:26 PM) Sup T
@  Singh : (24 June 2019 - 02:26 PM) Lol
@  Singh : (24 June 2019 - 02:26 PM) 60 sec Strategy Making Real Money
@  Tripack : (24 June 2019 - 06:40 AM) Guys, search section is top right lol
@  millatbd : (24 June 2019 - 03:19 AM) 60 sec Strategy Making Real Money
@  looser : (23 June 2019 - 11:13 PM) HighLow
@  traderpusa : (21 June 2019 - 01:01 AM) There are plenty of coders here that could help you if you prove your strategy is profitable, so just post it in a thread. For sure it will become a very popular thread.
@  traderpusa : (21 June 2019 - 12:59 AM) Ah, in that case did you make a thread and post/explain it ?
@  karabo : (21 June 2019 - 12:51 AM) thanks I already thought of that,but I learned a lot from this group I just wanted to also share it amoungst fellow helpers that can maybe improve it or make it suit their needs
@  traderpusa : (21 June 2019 - 12:35 AM) if your system is as good as you claim, you wouldn't mind spending a few $ to get it automated and post a job on https://www.mql5.com/en/job. My 2 cents.
@  karabo : (20 June 2019 - 08:18 AM) any good coders here to help ,having a good manual strategy ,hilding good results for the longest time ,need it to give alerts and not get all glued to screen.I have screen shots to prove results
@  vdsrilanka : (20 June 2019 - 03:14 AM) adx crossing
@  Tripack : (19 June 2019 - 09:10 AM) I think FSA maintains a list of blacklisted brokers
@  jvcernado : (19 June 2019 - 08:21 AM) Trader from japan. would you mind help me what is the best broker to use from here please?
@  traderpusa : (19 June 2019 - 12:12 AM) a bit far from Manila lol
@  jvcernado : (18 June 2019 - 11:45 PM) I live in Cagayan de oro. Mindanao Currently living in Japan bro
@  traderpusa : (18 June 2019 - 10:59 PM) great, whereabouts in PH ? I live in Taguig, Manila
@  jvcernado : (18 June 2019 - 10:40 PM) New Here Looking forward to be with you traders.. I am a Filipino trader

Photo

Scalping Destroyer [WORK IN PROGRESS]

5 minutes

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 calcalex

calcalex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:59 AM

Hey everyone.

I've been trading binary options for a while and have been doing relatively fine, generally I do 100% of my account in a month.

In those years I realized what is important is to have a great understanding of Fundamental analysis, afterwards Technical analysis.

I'm operating on 15 minutes expiry generally on 15 minutes TF.

I realized how that TF is good but not the best, here's why. 

There's a lack of candle in the day and few high probability opportunities, you generally have to stare alot at the charts, waiting for that opportunity. 

I'm lucky if I do 2-3 trades HPT in a day

Furthermore, you are open to fundamental factors, such as calendar news and micro fundamental events.

Because let's face it, the secret of success in binary options is Honest Broker + High Probability strategy + Right Psychology+ Good Number of opportunities

Opportunities come from the number of assets that you backtest and monitor.

They also come from the number of candles that you have available everyday.

The most successful traders I've seen, the ones that are doing 75%-80% winning rate with 5-10 trades a day, are all trading lower TF.

But the most unsuccessful ones I've seen, are also the ones that trade low TF, because I believe there is a risk associated with lower TF (broker execution, trader execution etc)

My mission now is to create a simple to use system on a lower TF expiry, that has around 70% ITM rate on the long term, with the lowest possible streak of OTMs (no more than a series of 4) and with plenty of High Probability opportunities (I'm aiming for around 20 HPopportunities from London session until the close of the NY session)

I will provide everything, compatible broker, assets, indicators etc, even if yo aure a total newbie you will be able to follow this

Still working on it, I might post my 15 min strategy soon as well

• devhie, Alfred, malik82 and 4 others like this

#2 joe0074

joe0074

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 02:49 PM

I don't know why you have to do this but I like it. 

Thank you so much for your generosity.

#3 drsa1970

drsa1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 03:26 AM

Hi, 

Any updates? Ready to support and improve your strategy.

#4 calcalex

calcalex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 03:32 AM

Yes, I'm ready to start posting, but it looks like I can't edit the main topic

#5 calcalex

calcalex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 04:05 AM

STRATEGY RULES

Compatible Broker: Binary.com and any other that allows 5 Minutes and 15 minutes expiry with at least 75% Payout

Timeframe: M5

Money Managment: 5% of your initial capital, no compounded growth, no more than 10 trades per day, change of amount once original accoutn is doubled example, initial capital is 2000$, you invest 100$ per trade until you reach 4000$ and you can change to 200$

Assets: USDJPY, GBPUSD(careful, binary.com doesnt have last decimal), USDCHF(no more than 50$ investment on binary.com), AUDUSD, EURUSD, NZDUSD (more to come for more High probability opportunities)

Fundamental Analysis

- Before you begin your trading Go to https://www.investin...nomic-calendar/

- Make an account 

- Go to Filters : http://prntscr.com/ly8dml

- Country, check boxes ONLY for: Australia, China, Italy, New Zealand, USA, Japan, Canada, China, south korea, spain, switzerland, EURO, france, germany, UK, hong kong

- Uncheck 1 Bull importance

- See what 2-3 bulls news you have everyday, hover on the news and click the Bell http://prntscr.com/ly8ec8

- Select "once" and "send me a reminder" 15 minutes before, make sure you have notifications on for Investing.com on browser and smartphone

- Don't trade 15 minutes before and after news

- Go to https://www.forexfactory.com/news.php

- Click on "Stream" and read the macro news that affect today trading day

- The left bar are events that can happen anytime during the day, check it regularly, if you see huge spikes/candles strange movements check the left bar something might be happening in the bar (I remember when I was CALL on GBPUSD during brexit, all of sudden huge downward spike, I checked and a UK politician resigned)

- Don't trade 15 minutes before and after Opening/closing of London/NY/ Asian session

• kacemo7, let, drake_lank and 1 other like this

#6 calcalex

calcalex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:53 AM

Technical Analysis

While we analyze a setup, there are Positive confirmations and negatives ones. 

An example of a positive confirmation is when for instance, we are operating counter trend and we have an asset that is over sold, an example of a negative confirmation of is that a Marubozu candlestick forms in the oversold asset, indicating that the downward trend could continue.

Here is the list of the indicators that we will use, for each I will assign a positive or negative confirmation value

Nice Value chart alert : 3 

Barry S/R : 3 

21 Exponential Moving Average: 1

Sweet spot full: 3

Sweet Spot dotted: 1

XSR: 3

Fibonacci 23.6, 38.2, 50.0 or 61.8 (Refresh often so that autofib shows correct levels): 2

Pivot Point Daily (refresh the TF daily)(use only when first touch of the day): 2

Pivot Point Weekly (refresh the TF daily)(use only when first touch of the day): 3

Pivot Point Monthly (refresh the TF daily)(use only when first touch of the day): 3

Price action candlestick single formation: Positive 3 or negative 3 (learn more about candlestick formations here https://www.babypips...ks-cheat-sheet)

RULES FOR NEWBIES

CALL

1) Wait for NVC Alert OverSold

2) 21 EMA must be Above price

3) Wait for expiration of 5 minute candle, in the meantime, further analyze, is the price close to Support, Pivot, Sweetspot? Is any candle formation happening? If you have got a 10+ confirmation score, once candle from NVC alert has expired enter 5 Minutes CALL

PUT

1) Wait for NVC Alert OverBought

2) 21 EMA must be Below price

3) Wait for expiration of 5 minute candle, in the meantime, further analyze, is the price close to Resistance, Pivot, Sweetspot? Is any candle formation happening? If you have got a 10+ confirmation score, once candle from NVC alert has expired enter 5 Minutes PUT

RULES FOR MORE EXPERIENCED

1) You don't have to have any particular requirement, I gave you the scores

2) If the market is trending, go for 15 minutes expiry (i.e. s/r was broken) if the market is trending, we do that because on a ranging market it might take longer for price to solidify, if the market is ranging (i.e support/res is being respected) we go for a 5 min expiry, we do that because if price respects levels, it means reaction solidies fast. (I'm still working on picking proper timing)

Let's assume you average 2 ITMs per day, that's 8% a day, with our MM it's over 200% a month, so from a 2000$ account you could turn it into 6000$

Attached Files

• Alfred, kacemo7, let and 1 other like this

#7 calcalex

calcalex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 06:06 AM

In 2 days I did around 14-4, further study is needed though, lots of confirmations and market knowledge is provided so I'm sure you will be doing good

• Alfred and AlvinStines like this

#8 joe0074

joe0074

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 03:46 PM

Do you mind posting the screenshots of PUT and CALL trades here ?

So we will understand it better.

Thanks,

#9 calcalex

calcalex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 03:49 PM

Do you mind posting the screenshots of PUT and CALL trades here ?

So we will understand it better.

Thanks,

I will prepare them once I get another trading day, I will be busy with the backtesting as well

• AlvinStines likes this

#10 AlvinStines

AlvinStines

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:25 PM

STRATEGY RULES

Compatible Broker: Binary.com and any other that allows 5 Minutes and 15 minutes expiry with at least 75% Payout

Money Managment: 5% of your initial capital, no compounded growth, no more than 10 trades per day, change of amount once original accoutn is doubled example, initial capital is 2000$, you invest 100$ per trade until you reach 4000$ and you can change to 200$

Assets: USDJPY, GBPUSD(careful, binary.com doesnt have last decimal), USDCHF(no more than 50$ investment on binary.com), AUDUSD, EURUSD, NZDUSD (more to come for more High probability opportunities)

Fundamental Analysis

- Before you begin your trading Go to https://www.investin...nomic-calendar/

- Make an account 

- Go to Filters : http://prntscr.com/ly8dml

- Country, check boxes ONLY for: Australia, China, Italy, New Zealand, USA, Japan, Canada, China, south korea, spain, switzerland, EURO, france, germany, UK, hong kong

- Uncheck 1 Bull importance

- See what 2-3 bulls news you have everyday, hover on the news and click the Bell http://prntscr.com/ly8ec8

- Select "once" and "send me a reminder" 15 minutes before, make sure you have notifications on for Investing.com on browser and smartphone

- Don't trade 15 minutes before and after news

- Go to https://www.forexfactory.com/news.php

- Click on "Stream" and read the macro news that affect today trading day

- The left bar are events that can happen anytime during the day, check it regularly, if you see huge spikes/candles strange movements check the left bar something might be happening in the bar (I remember when I was CALL on GBPUSD during brexit, all of sudden huge downward spike, I checked and a UK politician resigned)

- Don't trade 15 minutes before and after Opening/closing of London/NY/ Asian session

hi bro

thanks for sharing

how you can use indicators with binary.com broker???

this broker don't allow adding indicators

binary options on mt5  not allowed

is there mt4 that have candles and prices same as binary.com  for adding indicators on it????

#11 let

let

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:59 PM

Hello Calcalex,

Thank you for sharing your trading style here.

I'm operating on 15 minutes expiry generally on 15 minutes TF.

Still working on it, I might post my 15 min strategy soon as well

STRATEGY RULES

Your time frame it's 5  or 15 ?

Price action candlestick single formation: Positive 3 or negative 3 (learn more about candlestick formations here https://www.babypips...ks-cheat-sheet)

These link dosen't work.

In your zip.gif  Scalping Destroyer.tpl , it's not added the indicator Pivot Istituzionali.ex4   (how is the configuration of this indicator)

•  

#12 calcalex

calcalex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:49 AM

The problem of this forum is that I cannot edit the Original post.

Timeframe of Mt4 is M5, expiry is 5 minutes for newbies, 5 or 15 for advanced users.

Just load the pivot, set daily pivot on true

#13 Cladi48

Cladi48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:51 PM

I see something similar to Hubba strategy.

• let likes this

#14 Cladi48

Cladi48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:55 PM

Timeframe of Mt4 is M5, expiry is 5 minutes for newbies, 5 or 15 for advanced users.

Only formula option is in the Pivot Instituzionale setup.

#15 calcalex

calcalex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:28 PM

I see something similar to Hubba strategy.

It is similar yes, but hubba strategy is confusing and way too discretional and lacks some major factors, I treated everything even fundamental analysis, 

#16 AlvinStines

AlvinStines

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 05:03 PM

It is similar yes, but hubba strategy is confusing and way too discretional and lacks some major factors, I treated everything even fundamental analysis, 

is there mt4 that have candles and prices same as binary.com  for adding indicators on it????

#17 let

let

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 05:35 PM

Thanks now it's clear for me. M5 time frame.

In the indicator pivot instituzionali have a formula, what it's the number 0?

I also thought it was similar to the style of hubba, with some more indications

#18 shusta

shusta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 05:58 PM

is it possible a lot of screenshot???

#19 calcalex

calcalex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:37 AM

You need to download Mt4 like FxPro and add indicators there.

Binary allows 5 minutes expiration

I will post soon screenshots of ITMs and OTMs in REAL MONEY, I will provide my original balance and the evolution of it as well, the goal is to turn it from 2200$ to 7000$

This is how your mt4 should look like http://prntscr.com/lywf3f

• let likes this

#20 shusta

shusta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 04:43 AM

Can u post screenshots of entry?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 5 minutes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.