First thanks to MilosZ2 for posting this.
Here are some things to consider. It may help someone.
1. I hope no one is trading at this time of year. I wait for the 2nd week of January to be safe.
2. Hill does repaint. That does not mean it is not good to use, we are always in a flowing, moving market so repainting is not bad, it is just measuring what is current. With that said you cannot GO Back and look at a chart and say how wonderful an indicator is. Has to be evaluated live.
3. I added another Xtdf of 20 to the 5. You can make it 10 - 15 - 20 - 25 just play with it. This is one factor that can help detect waterfalls (strong trends). Remember there is no such thing as overbought or oversold LOL.
4. As for the hill if you get a band movement in one way or another - it could be trending that way - look for when the band is going counter to the signal.
5. I am looking at the M5 with a 15 min trade.
6. I like this for a 3 min trade not 5 - look at it and see if it fits you better.
7. TURN OFF THE ARROWS FOR HILL and think. It is just a piece of the puzzle. The arrows will mess it up.
8. Novecentas did use the Xtdf in a system, he add VOSTRO111 to it. May help but not sure and not using it.
I will post some screenshots soon.
May God Bless EVERYONES New Year