Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (12 December 2018 - 07:49 PM) Good morning
@  raommurin : (12 December 2018 - 04:12 PM) TMA no repaint
@  binaryop : (12 December 2018 - 02:18 PM) [email protected] sure ..inbox please
@  trade2winz : (12 December 2018 - 01:10 PM) Ha guys I have a forex strategy that ive been using but i lack discipline at time i need a partner that knows market profile
@  Samgaz : (12 December 2018 - 01:05 PM) Hello grou`p
@  ShenR : (12 December 2018 - 10:20 AM) volatility.mq4
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) if you want the adjustment
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) you could send me an email at [email protected]
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:32 AM) i had to make adjustment to the binary comodo indicator ,its more accurate for binary options and forex/cfd trading
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:31 AM) hello friends
@  canan : (12 December 2018 - 04:47 AM) konkis BO tester
@  traderpusa : (11 December 2018 - 06:05 PM) good morning
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) how are you
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) hi
@  Cladi48 : (11 December 2018 - 02:02 PM) Market soo trendy today
@  Jeka_new : (11 December 2018 - 01:15 PM) binary bot
@  Bigindoda : (11 December 2018 - 07:21 AM) liverpool :wub:
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 07:28 PM) history repeats itself.
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 06:43 PM) good morning
@  jesusrcc : (10 December 2018 - 08:36 AM) no brexit vote tomorrow https://www.theguard...ningful-vote-eu

Photo

SN Satern BO Indicator

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 06 December 2018 - 06:41 AM

Hello friends,

While searching for the Trade60Sec indicator, I stumbled upon this free indicator in MQL5 community marketplace.  I attached the indicator below but if it does not work, you can download it yourselves from MQL5.  Here is the URL - https://www.mql5.com.../product/25255#

The author of this indicator suggested 3 to 5 minutes expiration when trading in Binary.  I have not tested this yet but I find 1 min expiration using 1 step martingale recovery seems to work well.  1-step martingale means, if you lose a trade, quickly open another trade in the same direction either with the same lot size or double lot size for recovery purpose.  If the 2nd trade still lose, you stop the trade (no more increasing of lot size to recover your lost).

Attached is the screenshot.

I don't have all the answers yet.  I invite those who are keen to join this forum and explore.

Questions:

a.  Should we trade this indicator in trending or ranging market only ?

b.  Should we trade on 1 min chart with 3 to 5 minutes expiration as suggested by the author ?

c.  Should we trade this indicator on higher TF like 5 minutes with 5 to 15 minutes expiration ?

d.  Is martingale recommended for this indicator ?

e.  Is there any pair or trading hours that we should avoid with this indicator ?

f.   etc.

The author has written several articles on the indicator that he coded.  They are in Russian.  Google translation can be confusing.  Anyone who understand Russian can perhaps explore his articles and share his other works.

Happy trading ...

Attached Files

• Alfred, obaidsw and AlvinStines like this

#2 franciscofonseca

franciscofonseca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:42 AM

Sorry but the indicator does not work in MT4. 

#3 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:53 AM

Sorry but the indicator does not work in MT4. 

You can download it from MQL5.  I have provided you the URL.

#4 lerka1905

lerka1905

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:43 AM

as a Russian, I can answer some questions according to the description of the author on the market:

a) a trend market is recommended (quote “ I pay attention to the general direction of the trend and take the first 2-3 signals in its direction.

No other indicators and levels are used in trading. ')

u can trade any TF, the fact is that the EXP should be 3-5 candles

c) - // -

d) statistics  on screenshots https://sovetnikov.n...-sixty-seconds/

I think everyone can decide if he wants to apply MG

• AlvinStines likes this

#5 lerka1905

lerka1905

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:46 AM

:rolleyes:

#6 Cladi48

Cladi48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:11 PM

Dont work

#7 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:52 PM

Mmm, that indicator is adx based which is a trend following approach, at the same time you need to follow the trend...
The delay is a good idea I think but I think you need to look for some horizontal level instead once the adx indi triggered.
  • fitri likes this

#8 joe0074

joe0074

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 06:33 PM

May I ask when the arrow appears on the chart? At the closing of the current candle? 

#9 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:27 AM

May I ask when the arrow appears on the chart? At the closing of the current candle? 

Please! you can answer such question by downloading the indicator and try it out yourselves.

#10 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:31 AM

Mmm, that indicator is adx based which is a trend following approach, at the same time you need to follow the trend...
The delay is a good idea I think but I think you need to look for some horizontal level instead once the adx indi triggered.

All indicators are lagging signal.  We definitely need some kind of leading indicators to help make a better judgement call.  Probably the reason why some indicators work well when you delay your entry in a trending market.

#11 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:34 AM

:rolleyes:

Thanks mate!  Author wrote many articles on his other strategies as well.  Would you explore and maybe start a new topic if you find them useful ?

#12 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:38 AM

Dont work

Indicator don't work or strategy don't work ??  If indicator doesn't work, get it from MQL5 market place.  I download it from MQL5 market place after registration.  If you know how MQL5 market place works, you will know that I cannot simply copy the indicator from my Indicator\market folder and share it here.  That's why I mentioned in my post ... go get it in MQL5 market place if it doesn't work.

#13 osssmoretti

osssmoretti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 12:26 PM

Very good indicato, I use with 1 minute exp.

#14 binaryop

binaryop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 12:23 AM

Indicator don't work or strategy don't work ??  If indicator doesn't work, get it from MQL5 market place.  I download it from MQL5 market place after registration.  If you know how MQL5 market place works, you will know that I cannot simply copy the indicator from my Indicator\market folder and share it here.  That's why I mentioned in my post ... go get it in MQL5 market place if it doesn't work.

i think its not adx ,seems moving averages cross over ..i need to see it live for its repainting behavior .

#15 melga10

melga10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 02:24 AM

Hello, I downloaded it but I do not read it in mt5 ... I copy it in the "indicators" folder, but it does not give it to me

#16 binaryop

binaryop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 03:05 AM

Hello, I downloaded it but I do not read it in mt5 ... I copy it in the "indicators" folder, but it does not give it to me

no accuracy 

#17 melga10

melga10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 11:36 AM

no accuracy 

??? I do not understand

#18 xtraderz

xtraderz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 11:58 AM

hi

#19 binaryop

binaryop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 01:23 AM

This SN Arrow indicator have no winning % accuracy .. check it out for 2-3 months chart  ..moreover real trading strategy cannot have many trades like that ... Realistic trading story is something different ..i would be either happy if i can have 30 trades / month with 70-80% ITM  consistently . so do not be greedy to earn many trades but focus on winning trades if it is 1 trade a day .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.