Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (12 December 2018 - 07:49 PM) Good morning
@  raommurin : (12 December 2018 - 04:12 PM) TMA no repaint
@  binaryop : (12 December 2018 - 02:18 PM) [email protected] sure ..inbox please
@  trade2winz : (12 December 2018 - 01:10 PM) Ha guys I have a forex strategy that ive been using but i lack discipline at time i need a partner that knows market profile
@  Samgaz : (12 December 2018 - 01:05 PM) Hello grou`p
@  ShenR : (12 December 2018 - 10:20 AM) volatility.mq4
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) if you want the adjustment
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) you could send me an email at [email protected]
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:32 AM) i had to make adjustment to the binary comodo indicator ,its more accurate for binary options and forex/cfd trading
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:31 AM) hello friends
@  canan : (12 December 2018 - 04:47 AM) konkis BO tester
@  traderpusa : (11 December 2018 - 06:05 PM) good morning
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) how are you
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) hi
@  Cladi48 : (11 December 2018 - 02:02 PM) Market soo trendy today
@  Jeka_new : (11 December 2018 - 01:15 PM) binary bot
@  Bigindoda : (11 December 2018 - 07:21 AM) liverpool :wub:
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 07:28 PM) history repeats itself.
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 06:43 PM) good morning
@  jesusrcc : (10 December 2018 - 08:36 AM) no brexit vote tomorrow https://www.theguard...ningful-vote-eu

Photo

Trade60sec

Trade60sec

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 06 December 2018 - 05:40 AM

Hello friends,

I want to share a trading strategy with you guys.  First, go to "God Binary Options Strategy" (http://www.binaryopt...tions-strategy/) and download the indicator "SixtySecondsTrade.ex4".  You only need 1 indicator but you must know how to use this indicator.  Here are the rules:

1.  Setting : ADX = 14 period (default).  CountBars = 350 (default).

2.  You must only trade this indicator on trending market.  If the pair is ranging, skip and find another pair that is trending.  If there is no trending pair, don't trade, take a break.

3.  When signal appears, skip the next candle and trade on the 3rd candles.  See photo attach.  Expiry 1 min.

4.  Watch out for candlestick patterns such as marubozu, big candle stick, engulfing, etc that you know that will reverse the next candle.  Also be careful when it is near SNR, watch out for wicks.  They are sign of rejection and possible reversal.

If you ask me what is my winning rate, here are the YouTube videos - https://www.youtube....KKcp7Gd4oFcakrQ.

I am not the owner of this YouTube channel.  This guy took this free indicator, add an alert, compile and call it his creation.  He sold the indicator for US 500.  Yes, I bought the indicator from him and learn how to use the indicator correctly from him.  Later I discovered, this indicator is not his invention but is freely available.  I decided to share it so that others will not fall prey into it.

To benefit from this indicator, you need to practice for at least 2 weeks to master it.  Then you can start to trade live and be profitable.  I have already recovered my US 500.

Remember: trade only on trending pair. Avoid reversal candlestick patterns - google is your friend.  You can get all the information on reversal candlestick patterns on the internet.

Happy trading.

PS: there is another profitable indicator and trading strategy.  I will be sharing it on a separate topic.  I am still testing it but welcome anyone who want to test it with me.  Don't worry, the indicator is a free one.  I have been cheated once and will definitely not pay another few hundreds dollars for a free indicator.

Attached Files

• Alfred, obaidsw and AlvinStines like this

#2 lerka1905

lerka1905

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 10:24 AM

do u monitor every currencies? i noticed indi doesnt have alert  :mellow:

#3 marcosmystock

marcosmystock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:12 PM

Hello, do you have the arrow from 2º Candle Please?

#4 rdary

rdary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 10:47 PM

Hola amigo, son demasiados videos en cual esta la operativa del indicador, saludos

#5 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:17 AM

Hola amigo, son demasiados videos en cual esta la operativa del indicador, saludos

No mires los de la psicología de las velas. English please, so everyone in this forum can benefit.

No mires los de la psicología de las velas.

#6 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:19 AM

Hello, do you have the arrow from 2º Candle Please?

You can get it in "God Binary Options Strategy" thread.  I already mentioned in the opening of my post.  Click on the link.

#7 Rarno

Rarno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:23 AM

do u monitor every currencies? i noticed indi doesnt have alert  :mellow:

MQL4 source code for this indicator is available in the internet.  You need to use your friend google to help you search for it.  I couldn't remember where I saw it now but you can modify the source code and add alert once you found it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.