Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (13 November 2018 - 07:06 PM) Good morning
@  Storm : (13 November 2018 - 03:19 PM) ayrex may be a good option
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:35 PM) lol yes but i wont tell :D
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) Do you remember his name
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) lol
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) guy*
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) :D
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) dth i remember some buy used to troll u that u only show winning trades but not enough explanation of trades..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:22 PM) but there's nothing left and now even EU putting a pan on bins?
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:21 PM) I miss it
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:21 PM) yeah I just want to trade bins for fun
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:20 PM) the last broker i used was dmmoption, they paid on time but they went out of business very soon lol
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:20 PM) thats why i left bins too..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:19 PM) I would like to trade bins.. actually I want to really bad but I'm not able to find a broker
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:18 PM) lol dth ..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:14 PM) Do people still trade bins?
@  Momentum : (13 November 2018 - 01:22 AM) Good morning everyone
@  traderpusa : (12 November 2018 - 07:51 PM) good morning
@  Tripack : (12 November 2018 - 05:05 PM) Wazaa ?
@  Tripack : (12 November 2018 - 05:04 PM) Hey hj !

Photo
- - - - -

Nadex - 5 min expiry on GBPUSD

Nadex 5 minute Strategy

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 ft.karanms

ft.karanms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 07:37 AM

Hey

Nice to be on this forum which brings so many traders together.

I teach nadex course for 5 minute forex options only on GBPUSD pair. I generally teach how to enter position at price of 10 and exit at 70 or more which is like a profit of 600% per trade.

I have been trading nadex since really long now. Attached is my own account screenshot. Also attached is a trade I entered yesterday on GBPUSD.

I like to teach others as well.

Attached Files

• Chosen3000 likes this

#2 ft.karanms

ft.karanms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 07:40 AM

sorry forgot the screenshot

Attached Files

#3 Chosen3000

Chosen3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:05 AM

Hey

Nice to be on this forum which brings so many traders together.

I teach nadex course for 5 minute forex options only on GBPUSD pair. I generally teach how to enter position at price of 10 and exit at 70 or more which is like a profit of 600% per trade.

I have been trading nadex since really long now. Attached is my own account screenshot. Also attached is a trade I entered yesterday on GBPUSD.

I like to teach others as well.

Interested

#4 ft.karanms

ft.karanms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:14 AM

Can whatsapp me on +971509507003. Will have to form a group and teach together

#5 Alan.luecke

Alan.luecke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 10:34 AM

Can whatsapp me on +971509507003. Will have to form a group and teach together

Will you teach me your strategy? 

thanks 

#6 hbrad1977

hbrad1977

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 11:47 AM

can you do telegram instead?

#7 ft.karanms

ft.karanms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:14 PM

can you do telegram instead?

ya sure whats your telegram

#8 Binario

Binario

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 05:15 PM

Hello, interested in a telegram group too

#9 charlesl

charlesl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 05:27 PM

See page 156 of the PDF published on Nadex's site at https://www.nadex.co...imeandsales.pdf

The Time and Sales PDF tracks every trade made on Nadex each day.  Here is what you will see on page 156:

Attached Files

#10 hobbyt3

hobbyt3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:33 AM

Hello. I would like to learn something too

#11 faryne

faryne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:31 AM

See page 156 of the PDF published on Nadex's site at https://www.nadex.co...imeandsales.pdf

The Time and Sales PDF tracks every trade made on Nadex each day.  Here is what you will see on page 156:

:D  Nice job.

#12 ft.karanms

ft.karanms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:48 AM

Thats not how it looks like. I think that data must only be of US clients. If you see the entire page has only 1 lot most of the times traded. 

You think a big broker like nadex will just have trades of 1 lot?

When you go to the platform live there is 100 lots on the bid and 100-200 lots on offer which exchange hands. So that means Nadex is displaying wrong quantities in bid and buy. If there is only 1 lot traded all the times why will there be 200 lots on offer every second?

Where is that 200 lot going then.

When you log in to the platform when US markets open you will see 100-500 lots being exchanged on DJIA and on nadex time and sales shows only 1 lot most of the times.

This data must be of some other relevance

#13 faryne

faryne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 04:47 AM

Thats not how it looks like. I think that data must only be of US clients. If you see the entire page has only 1 lot most of the times traded. 

You think a big broker like nadex will just have trades of 1 lot?

When you go to the platform live there is 100 lots on the bid and 100-200 lots on offer which exchange hands. So that means Nadex is displaying wrong quantities in bid and buy. If there is only 1 lot traded all the times why will there be 200 lots on offer every second?

Where is that 200 lot going then.

When you log in to the platform when US markets open you will see 100-500 lots being exchanged on DJIA and on nadex time and sales shows only 1 lot most of the times.

This data must be of some other relevance

Ok so I checked my history trading for yesterday, and I found all my orders (and I'm not an US client, and I don't take 1 lot position).

So this document seems legit and accurate.

When you see 100 lots it's only available liquidity. It means that if you want to take 300 lots, you must wait liquidity pool to remade by broker (so 3 x 100 lots).

We're wrong? So show us your tickets and not only probably photoshoped screens of current position.

#14 charlesl

charlesl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:29 AM

Nadex also provides a summary of all contracts traded on the exchange each day.  This is called the Daily Bulletin and is published as a PDF.  The Daily Bulletin for November 6, 2018 is available at https://www.nadex.co...ilybulletin.pdf

If you go to page 267, then you will see the number of contracts traded in the instrument shown in the original poster's screenshot (GBP/USD >1.3083 (9:25AM).  Look at the third line from the bottom.  The attached screenshot shows what you will find there.

Attached Files

#15 charlesl

charlesl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:26 AM

Ok so I checked my history trading for yesterday, and I found all my orders (and I'm not an US client, and I don't take 1 lot position).

When you see 100 lots it's only available liquidity. It means that if you want to take 300 lots, you must wait liquidity pool to remade by broker (so 3 x 100 lots).

We're wrong? So show us your tickets and not only probably photoshoped screens of current position.

There's no need for Photoshop.  You can achieve the desired affect by simply using the tools built-in to most browsers.  For example, take a look at the attached screenshots.  Note how my debit card just happens to be the same type and end in the same four digits as the original poster.  Also, note how from one screenshot to the next my account balance doubles as if by magic.  Also note how the magic happens rapidly with less than 2 minutes from one doubled balance to the other.  $51,000 to $1,600,000 in 5 minutes.  Impressive right?

Attached Files

• Jinch and !R!E-420 like this

#16 charlesl

charlesl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:35 AM

Just FYI, the Time and Sales doesn't always show your entire order being filled at once, because that isn't how it always happens.  An order for more than one contract could be spread across multiple rows in the PDF.  That depends on the characteristics of your order.  As an example, suppose you have a limit order to buy 2 contracts at $70.  Immediately after you enter the order, one contract is filled.  However, since the price is moving up fast, the second contract in your order can't be filled.  The fill you got on one contract will show up in the Time and Sales on a row by itself.  One minute later, the price starts dropping.  Your order is still on the exchange, so the price reaches $70 again and your limit order is filled.  This second fill will be shown on its own row because it happened a minute later.  So, it may not be straightforward to find your individual order on a single row if it didn't get filled all at once.  However, if you look at all rows for a given instrument at a given expiry time, you can see all the trading activity.  Or to check on the total volume of contracts traded, you can look at the Daily Bulletin.

• Jinch likes this

#17 charlesl

charlesl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:07 AM

See attached file for recent withdrawal activity from my account.  As you can see, I am anticipating a particularly good trading day on Monday, November 12, 2018.

Attached Files

• Jinch likes this

#18 Chosen3000

Chosen3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:11 AM

See attached file for recent withdrawal activity from my account.  As you can see, I am anticipating a particularly good trading day on Monday, November 12, 2018.

:D  :D  :D Maybe we will get live video from OP

#19 Binario

Binario

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:15 AM

So OP is a scammer?

#20 charlesl

charlesl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:06 PM

So OP is a scammer?

I don't know what the original poster's motives are.  What is known is that the trade shown in his screenshot never happened.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.