Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (13 November 2018 - 07:06 PM) Good morning
@  Storm : (13 November 2018 - 03:19 PM) ayrex may be a good option
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:35 PM) lol yes but i wont tell :D
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) Do you remember his name
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) lol
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) guy*
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) :D
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) dth i remember some buy used to troll u that u only show winning trades but not enough explanation of trades..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:22 PM) but there's nothing left and now even EU putting a pan on bins?
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:21 PM) I miss it
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:21 PM) yeah I just want to trade bins for fun
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:20 PM) the last broker i used was dmmoption, they paid on time but they went out of business very soon lol
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:20 PM) thats why i left bins too..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:19 PM) I would like to trade bins.. actually I want to really bad but I'm not able to find a broker
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:18 PM) lol dth ..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:14 PM) Do people still trade bins?
@  Momentum : (13 November 2018 - 01:22 AM) Good morning everyone
@  traderpusa : (12 November 2018 - 07:51 PM) good morning
@  Tripack : (12 November 2018 - 05:05 PM) Wazaa ?
@  Tripack : (12 November 2018 - 05:04 PM) Hey hj !

Photo

What is everyones opinion on this?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 657 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:24 PM

What's everyone think, are we done?  Is it over?  Meltdown time shortly?  I'll be wondering as soon as we seeing some limit down days, which may be soon.

Attached File  tank.png   396.65KB   1 downloads

#2 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 24 October 2018 - 08:05 PM

To answer that you have to read up on the valuation of stocks

(plenty of opinions if you google it, so no need for me to copy paste links here).

Are the stocks overvalued or not.

One thing is certain, after the correction, they will go up again.

So buying stocks or index after a correction well away from the high will

bring you waterfall profits if you play the long game.

From your chart, 500 seems a good place to start buying.

Also from the chart, expect a bounce up now, it is possible a double bottom

will be formed, seeing a bounce up.

My 2 cents.

• David likes this

#3 manfloy

manfloy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationShanghai at the moment..

Posted 26 October 2018 - 12:35 AM

Hi David, and other members of this forum, i would like to give my point of view about the situation international and local. if we take in consideration the BIG picture, then i will suggest you to forget about Factor Analysis or smth like Fixed Icome sector, without explanation lol just forget it. Let's take a look at macro-economical picture lol. So the real de-bubbling comes out from our International Monetary System, which are handed by GOV and feredal reserves around the world let's take a view at G3 aka  (FED ,ECB, BoJ). Actually in this years we've got few interesting changes in that, we will start to take a look at USA federal reserve. In 2018 the FED stopping to print out money, and then they are start to selling off around $30BLN monthly and planning to increase sales with $50BLN monthly by the end of the year. Much more, they canceled the re-investing precentage. as we see from the last picture below the federal reserve high then slowly start to decline off to the south, if we compare and take in consideration our Global Equity Markets then we clearly see after the FED decision the recession start to become evident in  Emerging Markets (all developing countries around the globe) i took an interval from the last high on balance sheet back to 2015 to let you see how it's declining see picture below :

ce7917a0a5cb515c2ba696380c5fe86a.png

Of course after EM start to decline people start to taking off all invested assets from the markets where the EM markets became in risk-off positions, and of course start to declining drastically. 

Well diveing more deeply, and look closer into Global Equity Markets we can watch out ECB (Euro Area Central Bank). Start from 2018 at the latest meeting in Vienna they've got some change in the monetary system as well. ECB continue to printing money but, at the latest meetent ECB said that from 1st of Sep. they are going to cutting the volume of printing money from $30BLN monthly to $15BLN monthly, and close to 2018 they want to stop printing money at all. ECB keep the re-investing precentage to work after 2018, so if we do a little math then we can see that around $14BLN are going to be re-invested at the monthly base in the international monetary syst, so if the FED are going to liquidate around $50BLN monthly and ECB add around $15BLN monthly then we have imbalance in the international monetary system. I don't think BoC (bank of china) are going to help it somehow, cuz when the chinese drop the liquidity in the markets from their volatility and instability as we see it right now they purely absorbing back their own volatility, so forget China. see ECB in the picture below 

697d2391080d31575f915a0bcd447069.png

of course we have imbalance, of course they are wiping out lol.

let's move forward. no liquidity how that should work without liquidity ? impresse me lol? 

So if we add and look back at our Global Equity markets, we can add the developing country let's take SPX (S&P500) the father, from the picture below we clearly see how they are taking money out of the emerging markets and start to investing in developed markets like US equity, but hahahaha(wait... let me laugh more HAHAHA)  eco system is eco system so that won't change the situation lol. 

853bce6dd589db459e93220cfee58cf6.png

At the end if this  BORING post, i would like to say that the cooling & de-bubbling is an very great strategy from our governances, more than enough for a new perspectives and all the things around. Wish you all the best and don't forget that the real bear market starting at -20% from the equity. and don't forget to buy the DIP lmao, but buy it using your brain and looking at the big picture. Wish you all the best

DISCLAMER : All evaluated above are only my point of view, please before judge or comment please bring provide me FACTS and STATISTICS , other comments will be ignored.

DISCLAMER : All actions at investing or speculating around the evaluated post above going to be your own RISK, this is not an ADS to buy or sell.

DISCLAMER : Trading investing/speculating markets are highly risky for your own capital, investing/speculating may be accomplished by an institutional professional trader. Other wise you are going to lose.

Ciao Andy

Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week !

#4 manfloy

manfloy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 01:04 AM

Hi David, and other members of this forum, i would like to give my point of view about the situation international and local. if we take in consideration the BIG picture, then i will suggest you to forget about Factor Analysis or smth like Fixed Icome sector, without explanation lol just forget it. Let's take a look at macro-economical picture lol. So the real de-bubbling comes out from our International Monetary System, which are handed by GOV and feredal reserves around the world let's take a view at G3 aka  (FED ,ECB, BoJ). Actually in this years we've got few interesting changes in that, we will start to take a look at USA federal reserve. In 2018 the FED stopping to print out money, and then they are start to selling off around $30BLN monthly and planning to increase sales with $50BLN monthly by the end of the year. Much more, they canceled the re-investing precentage. as we see from the last picture below the federal reserve high then slowly start to decline off to the south, if we compare and take in consideration our Global Equity Markets then we clearly see after the FED decision the recession start to become evident in  Emerging Markets (all developing countries around the globe) i took an interval from the last high on balance sheet back to 2015 to let you see how it's declining see picture below :

ce7917a0a5cb515c2ba696380c5fe86a.png

Of course after EM start to decline people start to taking off all invested assets from the markets where the EM markets became in risk-off positions, and of course start to declining drastically. 

Well diveing more deeply, and look closer into Global Equity Markets we can watch out ECB (Euro Area Central Bank). Start from 2018 at the latest meeting in Vienna they've got some change in the monetary system as well. ECB continue to printing money but, at the latest meetent ECB said that from 1st of Sep. they are going to cutting the volume of printing money from $30BLN monthly to $15BLN monthly, and close to 2018 they want to stop printing money at all. ECB keep the re-investing precentage to work after 2018, so if we do a little math then we can see that around $14BLN are going to be re-invested at the monthly base in the international monetary syst, so if the FED are going to liquidate around $50BLN monthly and ECB add around $15BLN monthly then we have imbalance in the international monetary system. I don't think BoC (bank of china) are going to help it somehow, cuz when the chinese drop the liquidity in the markets from their volatility and instability as we see it right now they purely absorbing back their own volatility, so forget China. see ECB in the picture below 

697d2391080d31575f915a0bcd447069.png

of course we have imbalance, of course they are wiping out lol.

let's move forward. no liquidity how that should work without liquidity ? impresse me lol? 

So if we add and look back at our Global Equity markets, we can add the developing country let's take SPX (S&P500) the father, from the picture below we clearly see how they are taking money out of the emerging markets and start to investing in developed markets like US equity, but hahahaha(wait... let me laugh more HAHAHA)  eco system is eco system so that won't change the situation lol. 

853bce6dd589db459e93220cfee58cf6.png

At the end if this  BORING post, i would like to say that the cooling & de-bubbling is an very great strategy from our governances, more than enough for a new perspectives and all the things around. Wish you all the best and don't forget that the real bear market starting at -20% from the equity. and don't forget to buy the DIP lmao, but buy it using your brain and looking at the big picture. Wish you all the best

DISCLAMER : All evaluated above are only my point of view, please before judge or comment please bring provide me FACTS and STATISTICS , other comments will be ignored.

DISCLAMER : All actions at investing or speculating around the evaluated post above going to be your own RISK, this is not an ADS to buy or sell.

DISCLAMER : Trading investing/speculating markets are highly risky for your own capital, investing/speculating may be accomplished by an institutional professional trader. Other wise you are going to lose.

Ciao Andy

Something more on Macro analysis :

World Equity indexes performance 1Year :

027573183eb12d15ef9cce61b2b5dd84.png

Performance by countries around the world 1Year :

5e23eac2bf0872bf9cc8e1df995cdf64.png

Factor analysis performance 5Years :

21e2a57c511d6e59eb8b40deb4a305d0.png

Commodities performance 1Year : 

0157ec3dde61fb8d3f0a7a17aa1b7b84.png

Global Yelds :

60762ecfa43c99390c36d3da8277a7c0.png

#5 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 26 October 2018 - 01:51 AM

And after this, Manfloy continued to scalp on M5 or bins on M1   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• manfloy likes this

#6 manfloy

manfloy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 02:32 AM

And after this, Manfloy continued to scalp on M5 or bins on M1   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

yes, much more trading on a demo account lol, btw can you recommend me some decent arrow-strategy on m1 please -)))))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.