Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 September 2018 - 04:09 AM) Good morning, traderpuse, did you trade today?
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 07:03 PM) Good morning
@  sgfn01 : (19 September 2018 - 06:49 PM) maksim
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:39 AM) later, bit busy now, just dropping by
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:35 AM) could you post it?
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:35 AM) +108 nice
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) no time
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) not time
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) but needed massive recode of the ea lol
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) i am +108 today.
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:28 AM) looks good
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:26 AM) oil news...
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:49 AM) any comment tp? :)
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:48 AM) this my two unning trades: UJ: https://charts.mql5....ng-point-of.png and UC: https://charts.mql5....ng-point-of.png
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:46 AM) oh thanks
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 08:41 AM) https://gyazo.com/2a...bbc70e08158e298
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 08:41 AM) brexit
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 06:52 AM) what happend with GU?
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 03:52 AM) :angry:
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 03:52 AM) no time to trade :( but there is lot of good opportunity..

Photo

VSA (Trading with smart money)

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 ameint

ameint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 04:48 AM

The indicator doesnt lag or repaint. When the three candle formation is completed the Arrow Will stay on middle candle and Will not repaint in order to see and draw levels manually.

everything is fine... thank you for your support ;-)

#42 ghbdr

ghbdr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 06:13 AM

When this formation is completed the Arrow Will stay. But when the formation is developing You get a prealert. If the pívot formation fail them the Arrow Will disappear if conditions are not met at the close of third candle
Attached File  Screenshot_20180908-131128.png   501.56KB   2 downloads
  • Tripack, ameint and !R!E-420 like this

#43 ghbdr

ghbdr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 06:25 AM

The original indi was coded to display alert of pívot on semafor alert but due to the readjusting nature of zigzag I decided to Code It to show only the pívot formation with no other indi involved so is only based on priceaction pívot high/low patterns
  • !R!E-420 likes this

#44 allan

allan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:44 AM

Hello tribe,

This is what I had in mind. Read through. I will post more screenshots later.

Cheers

Attached Files

• Tripack and modanetfx like this

#45 allan

allan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:53 AM

Hi there

Candle A is selling climax, you got that right. Demand Line labeled 'P', you also got it right

I will try to replicate Uneeb's explanation because it helps me understand easily.

At candle 'N' you also got another selling climax on above average volume! Now because candle 'O' is an automatic reaction, you also draw another demand line at the low of this candle. Hence demand line 'Q'

I would therefore keep track/pay more attention to this Demand Line 'Q' for now, because smart money went like "Oops, we need a lower level before we drive price higher!"

Keep in mind, volume has fallen on line 'C' on our indicator. Rule of Thumb! So everything is prime.

Now all we needed was another SOS on Demand Line Q, and we got our second SOS on candle 'F'.

Candle 'F' is Effortless Selling Climax. Why? "higher spread than the previous candle and its volume is also higher than the previous candle. However, the next candle is bullish, absorbing the entire bearish effort. We can go long here."

Boom!  So your first Entry to go Long was at close of candle 'G' because candle G absorbed the entire "Effortless Selling Climax.

So we are in Long, then at candle 'I' you got Buying climax again, but no automatic reaction. What do you do? You wait till you get this automatic reaction after candle 'J', then draw your Supply Line 'R'.

At candle 'K' you got a No Demand, with volume lower than precious two candles' volume. So you exit your Long Position after this candle.

Then candle 'L' again is also another No Demand, volume is lower than precious two candles' volume! Really??? Hell No!!! Wrong… candle 'L' CAN NOT be regarded as SOW because SOW always appears after Bullish candle, and if you look closely this candle L came after bearish candle.

I would Short/Sell based on simply based on the previous SOW and successful retest.

Smart money  then drove prices lower to our first Demand Line 'P'. and you got a Down Thrust on Ultra High Volume. This is a successful retest or our SOS 1, volume has fallen on this retest

Also just before the Retest, you got candle R which is No Demand. You can then confidently go Long here.  So there were 3 trades here. This is the power of VSA.

So Anaya, your Trade as indeed correct, based on this Demand Line alone. But on close look, you missed the other SOS 2, and its corresponding Effortless Selling Climax. This means smart had re-positioned themselves. And what if there was no retest of your Demand Line P?

You would have missed this roller coaster and a free ticket to sip Margaritas in the Pacific Ocean somewhere in the Bahamas J….

If you miss to track any smart money foot prints, you also get left out.

I will look at your Take Profit in detail later, but for now, just keep reading, you are on your way to the Trading Nirvana!

Attached Files

• Tripack and modanetfx like this

#46 allan

allan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:56 AM

Hi there

If you read Anna Couling book, it states somewhere that getting into  a trade is easy but staying and knowing when to exit is another thing.

Continuation of your Lon Trade...

From the trade you took Long, I would expect not to exit at candle ‘U’, because based on buying climax at candle J, and if you closely measure the volume, on this retest after candle ‘J’ SOW, the volume has not dropped, it is in fact equal, so you would hold and not exit this position.

Price retraces and creates a another SOS 3, at candle  ‘V’. Next Candle has no automatic reaction, so we get Candle ‘W’, which is further confirmation of weakness and helps you stay in your previous Long Trade.

Market then rallies and creates another SOW at candle Y. We get our Supply line at ‘Z’.  How do we make sure smart money is not interested in driving prices higher? E wait for a successful retest on falling volume. Now look at volume ‘A1’ That is a successful retest of the Supply line Z.

Exit after candle ‘B1’ which is Buying Climax. Candle ‘C1’ is Bullish Effort with No Result.

So since candles B1,  C1 & D1 are all SOW candles are all successful retest of  Candle Y on falling volume, you would Short here, again.

Attached Files

• modanetfx likes this

#47 allan

allan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:59 AM

On SOS 3,

Candle E1 is Effortless Selling Climax- spread is higher than previous candle, so is the volume. However net candle is bullish absorbing entire bearish effort.

So how do we make sure smart money is no longer interested in driving prices lower? We wait for a successful retest on Demand Line X.

Candle D1 is Effortless Selling Climax- spread is higher than previous candle, so is the volume. However net candle is bullish absorbing entire bearish effort.  From candle E1  to D1, volume has fallen…which a successful retest of this Demand Line X.    So your entry Long is the next candle.

You see when you master VPA, you can easily predict market turning points. Because yo are trading in harmony with smart money!

• modanetfx likes this

#48 ghbdr

ghbdr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:24 AM

Nice stuff. The point is to simplify the VSA concepts into a trading system. What do you think?

#49 ghbdr

ghbdr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:44 AM

Thats how I use VSA onto a simpler system. I use M1 from today EUR/USD charts for the ones who believe that vol doesnt work on smaller timeframes. Before the entry news were relased. Anyway I dont take care too much about news cause price and volume contain them. Only be prepared for climatic action after news but the SOW, SOS and low vol test  always work 

Attached File  2018-09-13 (2).png   377.96KB   4 downloads

• !R!E-420 likes this

#50 modanetfx

modanetfx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:06 PM

Thanks for this inestimable thread and all your deep analysis on the trading system. I very much appreciate your efforts, cause i am learning a lot

from you and other contributors. Wishing you all more pips.

On SOS 3,

Candle E1 is Effortless Selling Climax- spread is higher than previous candle, so is the volume. However net candle is bullish absorbing entire bearish effort.

So how do we make sure smart money is no longer interested in driving prices lower? We wait for a successful retest on Demand Line X.

Candle D1 is Effortless Selling Climax- spread is higher than previous candle, so is the volume. However net candle is bullish absorbing entire bearish effort.  From candle E1  to D1, volume has fallen…which a successful retest of this Demand Line X.    So your entry Long is the next candle.

You see when you master VPA, you can easily predict market turning points. Because yo are trading in harmony with smart money!

• Tripack likes this

PLAN  PATIENCE  PROFIT

#51 !R!E-420

!R!E-420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted Today, 02:26 AM

@ghbdr please post more..i like your approach using volume..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.