Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (12 December 2018 - 07:49 PM) Good morning
@  raommurin : (12 December 2018 - 04:12 PM) TMA no repaint
@  binaryop : (12 December 2018 - 02:18 PM) [email protected] sure ..inbox please
@  trade2winz : (12 December 2018 - 01:10 PM) Ha guys I have a forex strategy that ive been using but i lack discipline at time i need a partner that knows market profile
@  Samgaz : (12 December 2018 - 01:05 PM) Hello grou`p
@  ShenR : (12 December 2018 - 10:20 AM) volatility.mq4
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) if you want the adjustment
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) you could send me an email at [email protected]
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:32 AM) i had to make adjustment to the binary comodo indicator ,its more accurate for binary options and forex/cfd trading
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:31 AM) hello friends
@  canan : (12 December 2018 - 04:47 AM) konkis BO tester
@  traderpusa : (11 December 2018 - 06:05 PM) good morning
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) how are you
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) hi
@  Cladi48 : (11 December 2018 - 02:02 PM) Market soo trendy today
@  Jeka_new : (11 December 2018 - 01:15 PM) binary bot
@  Bigindoda : (11 December 2018 - 07:21 AM) liverpool :wub:
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 07:28 PM) history repeats itself.
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 06:43 PM) good morning
@  jesusrcc : (10 December 2018 - 08:36 AM) no brexit vote tomorrow https://www.theguard...ningful-vote-eu

Photo

IQ OPTION IS FULL TIME SCAM

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 vashimm

vashimm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 09:14 AM

HELLO,

MY $5200 WITHDRAWAL IS PENDING SINCE LAST 10 DAYS, THE SO CALLED ACCOUNT MANAGERS ARE NOT RESPONDINT AT ALL.

THERE IS NO RESPONSE ON EMAIL OR CHAT AT ALL.

I DIDNT EXPECT THIS FROM IQ OPTION...

FULL TIME SCAMMERS.

PLEASE BE AWARE AND ADVISE ME IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW I CAN TAKE MONEY OUT FROM THEM.

THE WITHDRAWAL IS ONHOLD WITHOUT ANY REASON FOR LAST 10 DAYS.

IF ANYBODY NEEDS PROOF, CAN CONTACT ME ON [email protected]

THANKS

VASHIM

Attached File  Screenshot_2.png   189.21KB   20 downloads

Attached File  Screenshot_3.png   404.17KB   9 downloads

• devhie likes this

#2 netas369

netas369

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:01 AM

Contact CySec

#3 leptichjer

leptichjer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:12 PM

really if you look for trouble, you get it. it is known for a long time BO would be gone because regulation change, get a lawyer.

#4 yarik19

yarik19

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 04:07 AM

You can do cash back via you bank, you will get only your money which you deposit .

#5 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 01:34 PM

Not sure why you call them a full time scammer when they have clearly paid you several times already.

The pic also clearly states why the withdrawal is on hold - you need to submit documents for verification. Also that you should check your email. Did you do that?

There is a lot of info missing to make your claims valid. Perhaps fill in the missing pieces first. Like said email and your response.

Never mind that it has been 6 days! During which there was also a weekend, aka non-business days. So we are 4 business days into your request not being fulfilled, during which you are required to submit documents and they need to verify them. That takes time.

Why do complaints always have to dramatize everything this way???????

Nice to see that your other requests for funds went without any problems. Let's hope this one will too.

• janisroze likes this

#6 ahmetesk

ahmetesk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:15 AM

Not sure why you call them a full time scammer when they have clearly paid you several times already.

The pic also clearly states why the withdrawal is on hold - you need to submit documents for verification. Also that you should check your email. Did you do that?

There is a lot of info missing to make your claims valid. Perhaps fill in the missing pieces first. Like said email and your response.

Never mind that it has been 6 days! During which there was also a weekend, aka non-business days. So we are 4 business days into your request not being fulfilled, during which you are required to submit documents and they need to verify them. That takes time.

Why do complaints always have to dramatize everything this way???????

Nice to see that your other requests for funds went without any problems. Let's hope this one will too.

1. As you can see in first screenshot there is a green tick. It means his account is verified already. If its not verified he can't withdraw to his e wallet. But he did that by previous requests. 2. Sorry for my English if i did mistake.

• neddihrehat likes this

#7 Florian9595

Florian9595

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 07 August 2018 - 04:13 PM

Guys dont panic i had it to i wanted to withdraw 550 € and my withdraw was also on Hold the problem was my account was also verifed since 2015 that what i didn't understand but, they have a KYC Yearly to do that means in this year iq option is gonna ask you again for a bill or something where they can verify your adress they to this 1 time in one year with this withdrawl on hold so i send a new bill with my new adress and then next morning i got my money trust me they cant scam you they are regulated on cysec if they wanted to try to scam you you can take screenshots etc and send it to cysec iq option tell me they can't scam anybody if the are doing so they can get banned from cysec + up to 100000€ because they  are scamming someone so trust me you gonna get your money because when your withdrawl was set on Hold you got automatically an email what they are needing from you so that the processs can go on again so that you can get your money (Sorry for my English)

By the way there are other trades out there on IQ That are withdrawl 20k 30k 50k+ and they always get their money IQ is one of the best broker trust me they can't scam you if you are smart enough so for example i know that every client has up to 20k insurance but only the brokers what are regulated on cysec and so on you must be smart and know how to talk with they so they know  OK i can't do nothing to this guy otherwise we f*cked.

Much love Florian

• BOedge, janisroze and nkotb6 like this

#8 yasirukdxb

yasirukdxb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:40 AM

HELLO,

MY $5200 WITHDRAWAL IS PENDING SINCE LAST 10 DAYS, THE SO CALLED ACCOUNT MANAGERS ARE NOT RESPONDINT AT ALL.

FULL TIME SCAMMERS.

PLEASE BE AWARE AND ADVISE ME IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW I CAN TAKE MONEY OUT FROM THEM.

THANKS

VASHIM

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot_3.png

iq option hold me my account also 17000 euro profit 

after 2 monthly completely block my account 

and my friend account 12000 euro on hold 

hoping after some day , she will be block also

reason , if you make profit in your account after withdraw all your investment

iq option make problem for you and block you 

#9 yasirukdxb

yasirukdxb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 05:51 PM

its Scam broker , they will pay only what you deposit , and maximum they will pay you 10% to 15% profit of your deposit after your deposit withdraw , when you withdraw your all deposit from same time on each withdraw you will face problem , they block my 2 accounts with 20,000$ profit each , one my account and one my friend account , so don,t wast time , soon they will block your account , after that even you can,t see this withdraw on hold in your account best of luck 

#10 Thero

Thero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:04 PM

I thought IQ Option was the only legit binary option left. So sad.  :(

#11 nkotb6

nkotb6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:40 AM

Hi Vashimm,

Have you provided the documents as requested by IQ Option?

Surely if you provide them with the documents they need, they shall process your withdrawal in a few hours or days, right?

Other traders withdrew much more than that amount of money over the year so surely it is a question of verification of your documents- that is the way I see it.

Good luck mate!

HELLO,

FULL TIME SCAMMERS.

THANKS

VASHIM

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot_3.png

#12 nkotb6

nkotb6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:44 AM

Guys dont panic i had it to i wanted to withdraw 550 € and my withdraw was also on Hold the problem was my account was also verifed since 2015 that what i didn't understand but, they have a KYC Yearly to do that means in this year iq option is gonna ask you again for a bill or something where they can verify your adress they to this 1 time in one year with this withdrawl on hold so i send a new bill with my new adress and then next morning i got my money trust me they cant scam you they are regulated on cysec if they wanted to try to scam you you can take screenshots etc and send it to cysec iq option tell me they can't scam anybody if the are doing so they can get banned from cysec + up to 100000€ because they  are scamming someone so trust me you gonna get your money because when your withdrawl was set on Hold you got automatically an email what they are needing from you so that the processs can go on again so that you can get your money (Sorry for my English)

By the way there are other trades out there on IQ That are withdrawl 20k 30k 50k+ and they always get their money IQ is one of the best broker trust me they can't scam you if you are smart enough so for example i know that every client has up to 20k insurance but only the brokers what are regulated on cysec and so on you must be smart and know how to talk with they so they know  OK i can't do nothing to this guy otherwise we f*cked.

Much love Florian

I second Florian's comment: IQ Option is not a scam as such, there are some new regulations in place, traders just have to send documents to get verified and then your money is in your bank account as soon as (yes in a couple of hours in my case!) you get verified. Vashimm, just send your documents and you will be fine!

#13 nkotb6

nkotb6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:46 AM

1. As you can see in first screenshot there is a green tick. It means his account is verified already. If its not verified he can't withdraw to his e wallet. But he did that by previous requests. 2. Sorry for my English if i did mistake.

Even if your account is verified, you still need to send some documents (precaution measure) and once IQ Option receive them, your money is in the bank very quickly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.