Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:46 AM) https://gyazo.com/58...16d785753060ff0
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:44 AM) I am very concerned about GBP, I have decided to leave until the government is making some definite deals on the Brexit. I'm not a supporter of uncertainty.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:42 AM) US It is expected to rebound until new years, because the season is coming and everyone is ready for new year revenues.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM) China is underwater now, and I can't even define how starving they are for dollars. Their imports fell significantly last quarter. They're trying to stimulate again, but I don't think it should work out, more than: we're back to the 2014/2015 situation. The issue with the Chinese central bank cutting off the supply of cash, the issue that they are not diversified around the world.

Photo

very accurate 60 second bb strategy

• Please log in to reply
1237 replies to this topic

#1221 chris1477

chris1477

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 12:00 PM

There's no setup nor template , I just made the indicator. That's all. Just add the indicator on your template or the template from this thread and use it in conjuction with jimtang's indicator.

Hi gignh0, i think you mistakenly forgot to attached your own indicator files to enable traders access it. Please attach it so we can try it along with jimtang's indicators for more trades.  Thanks

#1222 [email protected]

[email protected]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:10 PM

There's no setup nor template , I just made the indicator. That's all. Just add the indicator on your template or the template from this thread and use it in conjuction with jimtang's indicator.

Hi gignh0, 

Plz attach your indicator. Hope u forgot to attach the indicator....

#1223 [email protected]

[email protected]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:23 PM

Này các cậu

Tôi đã có một cái nhìn khác về mã.

Tôi không thể giải thích tại sao nó không hoạt động đúng cho tất cả các bạn.

Từ ảnh chụp màn hình bạn có thể thấy mũi tên mua và bán !!!

Tôi biết tôi là một lập trình viên tào lao nên xin lỗi.

Nó hoạt động hoàn hảo với tôi !! ???

attachicon.gifBB Break cả hai cảnh báo góc.ex4

attachicon.gifnỗ lực khác.png

i think we need a filter. and could you share your setup for this indicator with tf m1, m5. thanks

#1224 opit

opit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 12:43 PM

Hey Guys

I have had another look at the code.

I cannot explain why it does not work properly for all of you.

From screenshot you can see buy and sell arrows !!!

I know I am a crap coder so apologies.

It works for me perfectly !!???

attachicon.gifBB Break Both Corners Alert.ex4

attachicon.gifanother attempt.png

Hi Jimtang,

I've been using it for the last 4 months, combining with uncle MTH strategy, it gave a good result.

I know It has been more than a year since you coded this indicator. Are you still around?

#1225 tkhan011

tkhan011

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 12:04 AM

Yea the indicator is not working, anyone have one that works?

#1226 opit

opit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 12:57 AM

Yea the indicator is not working, anyone have one that works?

I was referring Jimtang's BB Broke Both Corners Alert.ex4, and this one still works.

Which indicator is not working, bro?

• devhie likes this

#1227 tkhan011

tkhan011

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 04:06 PM

I was referring Jimtang's BB Broke Both Corners Alert.ex4, and this one still works.

Which indicator is not working, bro?

thanks for the reply opit, the original one, the indi that draws the BB's and the arrows, i downloaded the one here and its not working, can you kindly attach it if you have the working one, would appreciate the help!

#1228 opit

opit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 10:01 PM

thanks for the reply opit, the original one, the indi that draws the BB's and the arrows, i downloaded the one here and its not working, can you kindly attach it if you have the working one, would appreciate the help!

What was the name of the indi?

#1229 tkhan011

tkhan011

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:31 AM

What was the name of the indi?

i downloaded it but its not working, can you attach one you are using please?

#1230 tripplex

tripplex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 08:38 AM

The indicator works fine for me. I remind you it is set to deviation 3.0, so, you have less  number of signals, 1 maybe 2 per asset.

#1231 tripplex

tripplex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 08:53 AM

For example,for now only one signal on couple AUD/CAD

For example,for now only one signal on couple AUD/CAD

Attached Files

#1232 tripplex

tripplex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 09:09 AM

....and one signal on CAD/CHF...

Attached Files

#1233 opit

opit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 09:59 PM

Here it is:

Attached Files

#1234 ossin

ossin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 06:26 AM

A good strategy that works on all timeframes. I’m asking you Jimtang  to attach push messages to the indicator so that you can receive signals from VPS. Thanks in advance.

#1235 ossin

ossin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:41 AM

Hey tradesmart

Apologies I do not know tradingview coding.

So I cannot help you

Хорошая стратегия, которая работает на всех таймфреймах. Я прошу вас, Jimtang, прикрепить push-сообщения или электронную почту к индикатору, чтобы я мог получать сигналы от VPS. Заранее спасибо.

#1236 ossin

ossin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 08:55 AM

Hey tradesmart

Apologies I do not know tradingview coding.

So I cannot help you

A good strategy that works on all timeframes. I ask you, Jimtang, to attach push messages or email to the indicator so that I can receive signals from the VPS. Thank you in advance.

#1237 tatz01

tatz01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 12:20 PM

Hi Jimtang,

I've been using it for the last 4 months, combining with uncle MTH strategy, it gave a good result.

I know It has been more than a year since you coded this indicator. Are you still around?

Hello opit. which one is the MTH strategy. Thank you

#1238 opit

opit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 11:00 PM

Hello opit. which one is the MTH strategy. Thank you

Helo,

here: http://www.binaryopt...ssion/?p=148181

6th setup

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.