Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (12 December 2018 - 07:49 PM) Good morning
@  raommurin : (12 December 2018 - 04:12 PM) TMA no repaint
@  binaryop : (12 December 2018 - 02:18 PM) [email protected] sure ..inbox please
@  trade2winz : (12 December 2018 - 01:10 PM) Ha guys I have a forex strategy that ive been using but i lack discipline at time i need a partner that knows market profile
@  Samgaz : (12 December 2018 - 01:05 PM) Hello grou`p
@  ShenR : (12 December 2018 - 10:20 AM) volatility.mq4
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) if you want the adjustment
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) you could send me an email at [email protected]
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:32 AM) i had to make adjustment to the binary comodo indicator ,its more accurate for binary options and forex/cfd trading
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:31 AM) hello friends
@  canan : (12 December 2018 - 04:47 AM) konkis BO tester
@  traderpusa : (11 December 2018 - 06:05 PM) good morning
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) how are you
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) hi
@  Cladi48 : (11 December 2018 - 02:02 PM) Market soo trendy today
@  Jeka_new : (11 December 2018 - 01:15 PM) binary bot
@  Bigindoda : (11 December 2018 - 07:21 AM) liverpool :wub:
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 07:28 PM) history repeats itself.
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 06:43 PM) good morning
@  jesusrcc : (10 December 2018 - 08:36 AM) no brexit vote tomorrow https://www.theguard...ningful-vote-eu

Photo

very accurate 60 second bb strategy

• Please log in to reply
1220 replies to this topic

#1 tradesmart

tradesmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:08 PM

POPULAR

Hi guys, today i want to explain to you the strategy i use for 60 second trading. I have read various different strategies on this site and other sites and tested many, but i believe the strategy i use is the best. Its very accurate and very simple, but you do need to be very patient as trades are very few in a day, but those trades that do come up are like i say "very accurate".

only one indicator is used: bollinger band set at period 20 and deviation 3.

we are looking for price to either move up to the upper bollinger band or down to the lower bollinger band and we need price to completely close outside of the bollinger band.

so if a bull candle closes completely outside of the upper bollinger band then we make a put trade on next candle

if a bear candle closes completely outside of the lower bollinger band we make a call trade on next candle.

please note, when i say completely close outside of bollinger band i mean both corners of the candle needs to be outside and away from the bollinger band. please look at screen shots.Attached File  EURUsd 2.png   88.12KB   1886 downloads

• skyler, kalc, christianf and 26 others like this

#2 tradesmart

tradesmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:24 PM

I normally get about 4 trades a day with this strategy, sometimes less sometimes more. i very rarely get a losing trade, but for those losing trades if anyone has any suggestions then feel free to add an indi or something to filter them out if possible. To be quite honest hem losing trades are very rare and lets face it...................nothings perfect  ;)

• swede, neju74, mikeliteon and 5 others like this

#3 pradalover2424

pradalover2424

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:13 PM

what currency do you trade with this strategy and the best time?

• mholgekar1 likes this

#4 lalcal

lalcal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:05 PM

Thanks, I was using someting like that. I wonder if there is an indicator  an indicator showing alert when the price hits the bands ..

• benny42 likes this

#5 Matt-Dawg

Matt-Dawg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:31 PM

Thanks, I was using someting like that. I wonder if there is an indicator  an indicator showing alert when the price hits the bands ..

here go...

http://www.mediafire...r/1lge3t88fzzd8
  • benny42 and traderbro like this

#6 tradesmart

tradesmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:09 AM

what currency do you trade with this strategy and the best time?

I have only ever tried it with Eur/usd , so feel free to test it on others. I normally trade about 9am until 6pm GMT. I have noticed trade oppertunitys after that time though.

Thanks Madd-Dawg for that indi.....much appreciated.

#7 botsog

botsog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:16 AM

you can use bollitoucher... it will sound once price penetrates the bollinger bands...

#8 Comedian

Comedian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:34 AM

i very rarely get a losing trade, but for those losing trades if anyone has any suggestions then feel free to add an indi or something to filter them out if possible. 

Just use when middle line is fairly flat. 

When it is flat even SD2 is fairly reliable - 3 is safer but if the MA is up or down 45 degrees or more it can lose easily. Or a news break etc.

#9 rotacaodigital

rotacaodigital

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:12 AM

Sometimes the price is several candles in the same direction, which would be a filter to remove these false entries?

• UK65 likes this

#10 tradesmart

tradesmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:29 AM

Thanks for your input on the strategy people. I'm not sure if any indicators could filter out losing trades, but to be honest losing trades have never really been a concern as they are very rare. The winning trades by far outnumber the losing trades. Maybe comedian has the answer with only trading it when middle line is flat. But I just trade any time a candle completely closes outside of the bband, I don't look at how price is acting or bother about news. Both corners of the candle have to be completely out of the bband and that's been good enough for me. But if anyone wants to try and test it with not trading when news is out and only trading when middle line is flat, please let us know on here your results. Thanks.
  • Matt-Dawg, Tapiwa and anopasilver like this

#11 jlee425

jlee425

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:34 AM

Whats your total ITM/OTM on this?

#12 kingofghosh07

kingofghosh07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:44 AM

when you hit the trend, you are dead
  • emonadeco likes this

#13 tradesmart

tradesmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:14 PM

when you hit the trend, you are dead

Some days i get about 4 itm and 1 otm in a trading day. Most of days i get 100% itm with 2 or 3 trades.

Im not sure why you say that because i have traded it in trending markets and its ok. Make sure previous candle closes with both corners completely outside of 20 3 bollinger band
  • happyjas likes this

#14 jlee425

jlee425

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:20 PM

does it only work on eurusd?

#15 tradesmart

tradesmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:34 PM

does it only work on eurusd?

ive only ever traded it on Eur/Usd. I would imagine it does work on other currencies but ive only ever traded it on eur/usd.

#16 christianf

christianf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:53 PM

the picture that you sent the candle does not close completely off the bollinger band , only the top shuts off , then , that the strategy ? no need to close the two sides off ? Thank you

#17 tradesmart

tradesmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:04 PM

the picture that you sent the candle does not close completely off the bollinger band , only the top shuts off , then , that the strategy ? no need to close the two sides off ? Thank you

Yes sorry maybe i didnt explain it properly. When i say completely close outside i just mean the top part of both corners need to close outside of the upper bband And bottom part of both corners when it hits the lower part of bband
  • mahabiz likes this

#18 rehan

rehan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSwaziland

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:47 PM

3wins 1draw, was supposed to be a win but went down by a pip in last second, at 59sec exactly lol. Thanks for the strategy.

• saito100 and mewan like this

#19 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts
  • LocationWestern Canada

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:00 PM

Hi guys, today i want to explain to you the strategy i use for 60 second trading. I have read various different strategies on this site and other sites and tested many, but i believe the strategy i use is the best. Its very accurate and very simple, but you do need to be very patient as trades are very few in a day, but those trades that do come up are like i say "very accurate".

only one indicator is used: bollinger band set at period 20 and deviation 3.

we are looking for price to either move up to the upper bollinger band or down to the lower bollinger band and we need price to completely close outside of the bollinger band.

so if a bull candle closes completely outside of the upper bollinger band then we make a put trade on next candle

if a bear candle closes completely outside of the lower bollinger band we make a call trade on next candle.

please note, when i say completely close outside of bollinger band i mean both corners of the candle needs to be outside and away from the bollinger band. please look at screen shots.attachicon.gifEURUsd 2.png

often simple is better....the more lagging indicator, the more confusion as to entry....very smart tradesmart... :D

• happyjas, morenord and damile like this

"One of the best things you can do in life is surround yourself with people who are better than you are".....Warren Buffett

#20 tommbstone

tommbstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:42 AM

this won't work in strong trending market.  I know a guy who martingaled it. Price kept going up and up on his 5m (you can guess what happend)

even m1 can have up to 10 candles.  I'm looking at 4 closed green now on AUD (london session)  outside of the bollinger bands.

• Aboxofdonuts, Rustyh6281 and rehan like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.