Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Jeka_new : (11 December 2018 - 01:15 PM) binary bot
@  shaileshmn : (11 December 2018 - 07:44 AM) a beaautiful trade i took now. should be a win
@  shaileshmn : (11 December 2018 - 07:44 AM) https://imgur.com/a/zMGCGv3
@  Bigindoda : (11 December 2018 - 07:21 AM) liverpool :wub:
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 07:28 PM) history repeats itself.
@  thahot1 : (10 December 2018 - 07:17 PM) @shaileshmn Banned for long time trolling
@  thahot1 : (10 December 2018 - 07:16 PM) @shaileshmn u got banned now u are back all u did was added the letter n to your name....what a shame
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 06:43 PM) good morning
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:58 AM) 3-0 for today
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:17 AM) hope it turns out profitable
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:17 AM) a call
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:17 AM) https://imgur.com/a/qqqt1Sj
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:25 AM) 5 min BO put
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:25 AM) https://imgur.com/a/O4JQxK2
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:10 AM) https://www.msn.com/...rnor/ar-BBQKDCO
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:00 AM) just in case someone wants to short the indian markets
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 08:59 AM) https://www.msn.com/...s-rbi-governor/
@  jesusrcc : (10 December 2018 - 08:36 AM) no brexit vote tomorrow https://www.theguard...ningful-vote-eu
@  Bigindoda : (10 December 2018 - 08:07 AM) dont like to scalp 5-10 pips.
@  Bigindoda : (10 December 2018 - 08:04 AM) good job mowgli i am still waiting

Photo
- - - - -

Does anybody have "The Stochastic Alert" indicator for MT4 by Mark Forex

stochastic alert stochastic color stochastic Mark Forex the best stochastic 2 minutes strategy Mr Mr Y Mr. Y binary option strategy

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ani6878

ani6878

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:13 PM

Hello traders,

I would like to know if someone knows where to get the indicator called "Stochastic Alert by Mark Forex .. I have searched for it but I haven't found it yet.  I saw it in a strategy.

I have attached a picture of it.

Thanks a lot for your support.

#2 ani6878

ani6878

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 01 August 2018 - 07:50 PM

Hello Traders,

I would like to know if someone has the indicator called "Stochastic Alert by Mark Forex. 

Best regards.

#3 ani6878

ani6878

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 02 August 2018 - 08:37 AM

https://www.facebook...57&type=3&ifg=1

#4 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 12:09 PM

Looks like a regular color stochastic. Something like this perhaps?

https://www.fx-mt4.i...and-email-alert

How is it used?

#5 ani6878

ani6878

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 03 August 2018 - 04:20 PM

Hi BOedge, I think it is not the indicator you refer to.. I thought it was the Color stochastic too but when I saw the indicator in action in in the original strategy I thought something different from it.  My reasons are because one Color stochastic or any stochastic of that kind its set up is 5,3,3 but his indicator just has one number displayed on it. It is the number 12.. It means, it may be a RSI or one of its derivate indicators. Besedes that, the indicator of that strategy has some dots lining the indicator.

In that strategy, the speaker says, that indicator alerts when to enter a trade precisely when it is a down or uptrend.

Here you are a link a picture of the strategy. https://www.facebook...79&type=3&ifg=1

I don't know if I can paste  the Youtube video link of that strategy over here so that you all can see the whole strategy explained by the author step by step . I say that because it is a paid strategy.  The author also uses I think a 50 sma  and it works on some specific pairs. The thing is that the autor doesn't allow viewers to see what kind of indicator it is It may be a free indicator but I watched the whole video intruction and he did 4 real 2 minutes trades. .It means, he won't those 4 trades in a row.

#6 ani6878

ani6878

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 03 August 2018 - 05:25 PM

Hi BOedge, I think it is not the indicator you refer to.. I thought it was the Color stochastic too but when I saw the indicator in action in in the original strategy I thought something different from it.  My reasons are because one Color stochastic or any stochastic of that kind its set up is 5,3,3 but his indicator just has one number displayed on it. It is the number 12.. It means, it may be a RSI or one of its derivate indicators. Besedes that, the indicator of that strategy has some dots lining the indicator.

In that strategy, the speaker says, that indicator alerts when to enter a trade precisely when it is a down or uptrend.

Here you are a link a picture of the strategy. https://www.facebook...79&type=3&ifg=1

I don't know if I can paste  the Youtube video link of that strategy over here so that you all can see the whole strategy explained by the author step by step . I say that because it is a paid strategy.  The author also uses I think a 50 sma  and it works on some specific pairs. The thing is that the autor doesn't allow viewers to see what kind of indicator it is It may be a free indicator but I watched the whole video intruction and he did 4 real 2 minutes trades. .It means, he won those 4 trades in a row. (corrected)

I corrected my last statement..  He won those 4 trades in a row

#7 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 12:12 AM

yes, you can post youtube links here. Hard to tell from the pics alone.

#8 ani6878

ani6878

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:47 PM

Hello traders,

Here you are the Youtube link of the whole strategy. I rewatched the video lecture of this strategy and I discovered in the minute 7:28 the speaker points out the indicator in the window and it displays the name of the indicator ."StochasticAlert by Mark Forex . There is other indicator called Suply and demand..

#9 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 01:20 PM

Still looks like a basic colour stochastic. He has hidden the settings, so he is probably not using the standard settings, or has an mq4 file. Nor does he know MT4 well enough to change the settings so that that little bit of text won't show.

You can load any stochastic and check what settings match his charts at the time that is shown in the video to find out about the settings. He is using the MT4 from the LMFX live chart at M1. Stoch OBOS area for the alert looks like 10/90%, at the same time of the SR indicator he is using.

#10 opit

opit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:44 AM

I believe he is using these indicators (or similar):

1. supply-demand-indicator: beware, this one recalculate whenever new HH or LL formed.

2. Color Stochastic v1.04

3. EMA 50 (can use MT4 default or BK MA 50)

The difference is no alert like in the video.

Attached Files

• devhie and malik82 like this

#11 ani6878

ani6878

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 15 August 2018 - 02:45 PM

I believe he is using these indicators (or similar):

1. supply-demand-indicator: beware, this one recalculate whenever new HH or LL formed.

2. Color Stochastic v1.04

3. EMA 50 (can use MT4 default or BK MA 50)

The difference is no alert like in the video.

You have done a good job Member.. Your template looks very similiar to the original one.   A good setup for the "Color stochastic indicator V1.04" may be : levels 95 and 5.  It will be necessary to change it to those levels 95 / 5 to have a very accurate alert.

The color stochastic alerts when the price hits up the level 95 and later alerts when the price drops down crossing level 95.. It occurs the same when it hits level 5 and then moves up crossing level 5.  We may need a programmer who may program the indicator "Color Stochastic indicator V1.04" that just alerts when the price drops down crossing each level 95 at the same time the trend announces downtrend and  goes up crossing the  level 5 when the trend announces uptrend.

It think it may work similar the original strategy.  The person who explains each trades in the Youtube video gets a very accurate alert that tells him the price goes up or down. He says, he gets more or less 13 alerts in an hour trade.

#12 opit

opit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 09:08 PM

Bro, I just notice that the alert setting is there. Try to change it with refer to the attached picture.

Attached Files

• Attached File  mry.jpg   173.51KB   0 downloads

• devhie likes this

#13 ani6878

ani6878

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 20 August 2018 - 10:09 AM

Bro, I just notice that the alert setting is there. Try to change it with refer to the attached picture.

Hi opit, You have done a good job..  The process of entering a trade relies on following the trend. I think so. At the same time, the trader who trades this strategy needs to know about Price Action.. One cannot enter a trade just because of the indicator alerts us. We need to make some analyses earlier to see if we may take the right decision or we may not.  In the original strategy the indicator alerts accurately when to enter a trade. But I think you have done a good job. Thanks a lot for assisting us.

Best regards..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stochastic alert, stochastic, color stochastic, Mark Forex, the best stochastic, 2 minutes strategy, Mr, Mr Y, Mr. Y binary option strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.