Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:22 AM) okey
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:21 AM) i know dh high made today LOL
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:20 AM) we will know soon what ny session has in mind.
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:20 AM) so their is resistance there, because yesterday and today did not manage to break
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:19 AM) then dh very near
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:19 AM) i think price stayed a bit below yesterday, so pdh and wh should be together
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) daily high low is just the high low of today, based on your broker open
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) lol. daily high is always made today.
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) not good opportunity?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:17 AM) weekly high was made today okey, but DH ?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:17 AM) and what about daily high?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:13 AM) i will start to watch and learn these points
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:13 AM) thank you!
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) so you have to check
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) if the weekly high was made yesterday, yes then it is a level
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) well, in case this high was made today
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:07 AM) they do not represent a level as the previous (P) levels do. Price did not turn there before.
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:07 AM) well, they have no meaning except to inform you that a new high was made
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:00 AM) https://i.imgur.com/PA1NITj.png
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 05:56 AM) i will try to short the euro at WH/DH, what do you think? a rarely use this WH/DH/DO but i try it

Photo

ind wiedners oscillator

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 mohamedsaadessa

mohamedsaadessa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:45 PM

can someone please code an alert into this indicator whenever the red line touches the 0 level and when the blue line touches the 100 level and have it also when they retrace from both these levels

basically a simple alert and i would in debt of who can maybe add a vertical line whenever they the blue line returns from the 100 level and when the red line returns from the 0 level like in the picture 

Attached File  ff.JPG   40.64KB   11 downloads

Attached File  ind-widners-oscillator.ex4   11.88KB   54 downloads

#2 happyjas

happyjas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationMoncton, NB

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:19 PM

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for your contribution here in BOE.

Coders need MQL4 Source File so that they can modify the parameters inside the indicator.

I do hope they can help you with this.

Warmest regards  B)

• jude_dias likes this

"We look at price, levels and trend with fundamentals and that is it.  No monkey business." 

http://www.binaryopt...read/?p=142941traderpusa

"you know I'm not interested in creating a thread and make 1000 pages out of it like some, it's just to share the basic idea" (28 June 2016 - 07:55 PM) - Tripack

"So its not like a strategy that has to be followed down to the T where everything has to meet in order to take a trade. Its more if you see a setup, check what else can confirm and help you in making your decision to take the trade." http://www.binaryopt...n-etc/?p=123198 - tradesmart

#3 mohamedsaadessa

mohamedsaadessa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 02:17 PM

I have looked everywhere for an mq4 version and i just can't seem to find any

#4 triip

triip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 04:17 PM

I have looked everywhere for an mq4 version and i just can't seem to find any

Mq4 version, maybe someone can help you with your request.

Attached File  Ind-Widners_Oscilator.mq4   3.4KB   63 downloads

• happyjas likes this

“Trading is a psychological game. Most people think they are playing against the market, but the market doesn´t care. You’re really playing against yourself.”

#5 mohamedsaadessa

mohamedsaadessa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:29 PM

Mq4 version, maybe someone can help you with your request.

attachicon.gifInd-Widners_Oscilator.mq4

thanks so much

#6 Wizklife

Wizklife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 12:48 PM

can someone please code an alert into this indicator whenever the red line touches the 0 level and when the blue line touches the 100 level and have it also when they retrace from both these levels

basically a simple alert and i would in debt of who can maybe add a vertical line whenever they the blue line returns from the 100 level and when the red line returns from the 0 level like in the picture 

Do you mean something like this?

Attached File  Sample 01.png   222.81KB   9 downloads

and this?

Attached File  Sample 02.png   212.33KB   6 downloads

#7 mohamedsaadessa

mohamedsaadessa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 06:33 PM

attachicon.gifSample 01.png

and this?

attachicon.gifSample 02.png

exactly like that but i just need a vertical line instead of the arrow because i have to manually add thousands so that i can test

#8 mohamedsaadessa

mohamedsaadessa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 06:37 PM

attachicon.gifSample 01.png

and this?

attachicon.gifSample 02.png

and the lines are kind of reversed i basically want the pre signal and the arrow when the red lines is at 0 not 100

#9 Wizklife

Wizklife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 03:35 AM

and the lines are kind of reversed i basically want the pre signal and the arrow when the red lines is at 0 not 100

So something like this?

Attached File  Sample 03.png   214.91KB   18 downloads

The red dot and line corresponds to the red ind wiedners oscillator line and etc.

• devhie likes this

#10 mohamedsaadessa

mohamedsaadessa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 12:37 PM

So something like this?

attachicon.gifSample 03.png

The red dot and line corresponds to the red ind wiedners oscillator line and etc.

this is literally what i want 

#11 Wizklife

Wizklife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:58 PM

This is what I managed to come up with.

Attached File  ind_widners_oscillator (Alerts).ex4   14.29KB   99 downloads

Attached File  ind_widners_oscillator.ex4   11.83KB   80 downloads

Do attach both indicators in the same indicators folder. I've noticed that the ind wiedners oscillator does slightly repaint, So do trade accordingly. But anyways, I hope that helps and good luck.

• devhie and happyjas like this

#12 fitri

fitri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:32 AM

I dont get any arrow

#13 Wizklife

Wizklife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:37 PM

I dont get any arrow

The arrows are replaced with vertical lines as requested by mohamedsaadessa. For the indicator to potentially work, you will need the exact two indicators that I have uploaded in the same indicators folder. Do let me know if it still doesn't work. 

• devhie likes this

#14 fitri

fitri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:23 AM

what broker do u use?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.