Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please be respectful in the chat and watch your language & arguing. Read the forum rules.
@  fittersco : (19 February 2017 - 08:13 PM) Wilczy
@  calebfx : (19 February 2017 - 07:50 PM) Haha okay..cheers
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 07:49 PM) I dont trade bitcoin, i just did it to get rid of some demo currency lol. Later man
@  calebfx : (19 February 2017 - 07:49 PM) Off to bed now fellas got a trading day to look forward too
@  calebfx : (19 February 2017 - 07:48 PM) You mean Bitscam lol
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 06:49 PM) Actually Au is moving nicely now imho
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 06:45 PM) Lmao seems like bitcoin's movement is even worst than au...
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 05:48 PM) Not trading fx currently...that's for the future. I just observe in terms of it sometimes
@  MTH2014 : (19 February 2017 - 05:46 PM) lol... try to go short with your test account..
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 05:46 PM) From my view EU looks like a giant elf shoe hehe...
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 05:42 PM) Np
@  calebfx : (19 February 2017 - 05:42 PM) Thanks Zeus
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 05:41 PM) @MTH Something to think about there :o
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 05:41 PM) @Caleb https://snag.gy/OruX08.jpg
@  MTH2014 : (19 February 2017 - 05:37 PM) remember that all currencies try to keep lower than US $ to maintain competitiveness.. so for Aussie, stonger AUD not good for business..
@  shaileshm : (19 February 2017 - 05:37 PM) think au gona consolidate for some time now
@  calebfx : (19 February 2017 - 05:36 PM) Thanks
@  calebfx : (19 February 2017 - 05:36 PM) Okay Zeus take a screenshot and share through snag.gy
@  calebfx : (19 February 2017 - 05:35 PM) Why AU short tho?
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 05:35 PM) @caleb Shows for me man

Photo

05.11.2014 | Holyfire's Value Chart & CCI Strategy Mastering & Trading of it's Signals Session

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:54 AM

Following the great contribution from HolyFire’s VC CCI Strategy:

“Daily Bread & Butter”

I will be holding a live session for a period of 1-2 hours on the initial two hours of London Session:

Find Session Times based on your local time zone:
http://www.forexmark…markethours.php

Webinars Start Date & Time:

• 05.11/2014 | 10:00 Morning (Cyprus Time)
  • First two hours of London Session

Home Work Before coming into this session:

• Watch fully up to detail HolyFire’s tutorial video
  • Read the posts in the thread to make sure you find all the yes and no’s
  • Open MT4, Install the strategy and make sure it shows up correctly and you understand it’s rules
  • Forum Thread by HolyFire: http://www.binaryopt...and-valuechart/

Following my consultation with Holyfire, here is an important broker suggestion & refresh of the rules, for the VC CCI 15M Signals Strategy:

PUT:
Valuechart green (Overbought)
CCI DIV – Next candle opens -> arrow down appears -> make the trade

CALL:
Valuechart red (Oversold)
CCI DIV – Next candle opens -> arrow up appears -> make the trade

BROKER:
Use any broker that allows you expiry by end of 15M candle and not enforcing you exact 15M expiry. So as example, you got the arrow at 10:01 your expiry will be 10:15 and not 10:16. This way you avoid get out of trade when next candle opens against you. So for this strategy brokers with exact 15M expiry time like StockPair or CLM/Core Liquidity are not good for this strategy since it has exact 15M expiry time.

How the session will be streamed?

As always, I hope that I will make it happen and get this session rolling, if for any reason I will fail to come, please excuse me ahead. I do it from good will and learning intentions, not charging anyone, anything.

——————————————————-
NOTES:

We will focus:
AUD/USD
EUR/USD
GPB USD

Download this updated package:
https://mega.co.nz/#...QKIt-tGXIFDcVfs

Load the template:
HolyFire CCI_DIV_Strategy (Group, RSI, CCI NRP)
————————————–

Editor at www.ForexEasy.club | Resources, News & Reviews Portal for Traders.

#2 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:19 PM

Latest Package.

Editor at www.ForexEasy.club | Resources, News & Reviews Portal for Traders.

#3 juancho420

juancho420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:22 PM

whats new on this new package? 

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

05.11.2014 | Holyfire's Value Chart & CCI Strategy Mastering & Trading of it's Signals Session

By rommark in rommark's Blog (BinaryEasy), on 04 November 2014 - 05:57 AM

Source: 05.11.2014 | Holyfire's Value Chart & CCI Strategy Mastering & Trading of it's Signals Session

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.