Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  mehdimehrali... : (14 December 2019 - 06:18 PM) wilson-arrow
@  madu84 : (11 December 2019 - 09:54 AM) what is the best strategy for binary indicies ?
@  madu84 : (11 December 2019 - 09:50 AM) 4 hour strategy
@  euro_rapp : (11 December 2019 - 08:06 AM) iambinary
@  kalc : (11 December 2019 - 06:05 AM) Ho ho ho seasons greetings :ph34r:
@  Chosen3000 : (07 December 2019 - 08:09 PM) Is anyone having problems with missing indicators in MT4 Navigation Pane?
@  sidao : (07 December 2019 - 04:29 PM) destroyer
@  sidao : (07 December 2019 - 04:29 PM) destroyer
@  pal20 : (06 December 2019 - 07:37 AM) ATR PERCENTAGE
@  pal20 : (06 December 2019 - 07:37 AM) ATR PERCENTAGE
@  pal20 : (06 December 2019 - 06:46 AM) ATR INDICATOR
@  Tripack : (04 December 2019 - 01:19 PM) Althoughthere’s not much activity anymore no need to pollute threads with « add me to telegram » stuff, do that in private plz
@  reza4x : (29 November 2019 - 07:14 AM) Dear f5rends,Do any have No delay Non repaint Indicator
@  arrowbinary : (28 November 2019 - 10:38 AM) @ traderpusa Yes, I've seen it on mt5, what is the custom one called for Mt4?
@  trexter : (28 November 2019 - 01:09 AM) Its been a long long time, but here I am, Hello Old mates!
@  TheRenchix : (27 November 2019 - 03:05 PM) backtest
@  TheRenchix : (27 November 2019 - 03:05 PM) Binary Arrow Backtester
@  traderpusa : (26 November 2019 - 07:38 PM) I believe you refer to the standard MT5. It comes with MT5
@  arrowbinary : (26 November 2019 - 08:23 AM) Sorry the news indicator I'm looking for prints a timestamp, but if I can find the flag one, even better.
@  arrowbinary : (26 November 2019 - 08:05 AM) Hey people, my first shout. I'm looking for the news indicator that has prints little flags on the bottom of the chart. What's it's name? And where can I download it?

Photo

any good broker?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 06:01 PM

A look in their FAQs helps:

Why does the Indicative Entry Price (IEP) differ from the spot price at times?
The Indicative Entry Price (IEP) may differ from the spot price received from the quote feed provider (seen on your live chart) during times of low market liquidity [ie 8pm-midnight GMT] or micro expiries of under 30 seconds. If a difference exists, this is in the range of 0.1 to 0.9 pips depending on market conditions. 90% or more of trade entry prices in the platform have no spread and the spot price is the IEP.

Here is their spread... sheet.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VBtwvyF2i2tf1JTVoIdeEbn4hbSHF0R-QfnMB_GQHtI/edit#gid=0

Now, aside from that whatever MT4 version szwedu3 is using may not be using the same price feed as spectre. So why should the charts look the same?

Spectre claims to make an MT4 version available in 2019. Wait til then and use that. Install a spread indicator to know when spread is high and add the ask line to your chart to know where your entry point will be, avoid times of low liquidity and yes, try higher expiries.

As a general rule, when your strat stops working, either stop for the day or switch to demo. Not every strat works equally well at all times of the day, especially strats with shorter expiries.

There is nothing here that indicates manipulation. The notion that brokers manipulate charts for each user's platform is ridiculous. People's lack of simple inquiry how a broker does things, plus lack of some common sense and discipline pretty much makes the need for that obsolete. The success rate for BO and FX is about the same. We don't hear that kind of drama from the FX crowd all the time, even though it is often the same MT4 feed and in the past often even the same broker that would offer both.

Btw, I don't trade with either of those, but spectre could become interesting when they offer their own MT4. At least worth testing then.
  • ameint and janisroze like this

#42 Ede

Ede

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 07:21 PM

Guys i lost few trades worth few hundreds of USD on spectre.ai I had nice few pips ITM on mt4. Many trades are opened in very bad moment. Yesterday i get trade below the price. Look at the picture and give me your opinion.
I understand the price can be differen, but lower than candle?

https://ibb.co/e1ewTp

What do you think? is it precedent?

Hi , Does  spectre ai offer 1 click trade execution feature , like in Iq option ? 

#43 brian087

brian087

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 09:39 PM

ayrex.com is still ok yo earn a living off 

#44 iva_f87

iva_f87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 07:46 AM

Hello I am from Bulgaria, I want to ask for a trusted broker, until recently I worked with "iqoption", but they no longer offer binary options for Europe.
I also tried with "expertoption.com", but with them no strategy worked and I lost $ 200 and gave up.
That's why I'm looking for a new broker if some can recommend a trusted broker.

#45 crootster

crootster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:05 AM

Go Markets and HighLow would be the only 2 I know of and trust which have Australian AFSL Regulation. I hav ejust opened a lIve HighLow account and am currently demoing the platform.

Greg

#46 szwedu3

szwedu3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 05:12 AM

Well well well...
Gomarkets blocked me and another 3 account when the profit was aprox 2K GBP each. They reason of block was toxic trade, obviously no any details was given what is the toxic trading.

Spectre blocked all my trading hours, i have no amswer from them. I made 96.000% ROI from 0
1 eth too 96 eth within 10 months. I have not answer from them about block. They said only on specific times trading is not available.

I think its the time to give up binary options and try serious trading on Forex. Binary options are easy for small amount. I was trading up to 300 usd per trade. No future for me on BO. My trades gave every day 25 bets, 68% itm, this kills all BO brokers.

Best regards
  • jeffx33 likes this

#47 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 05:50 AM

GoMarkets toxic trading is when you go over the max limit of opened trades at once. Its 1000aud. They have blocked lots of people for that.

#48 faryne

faryne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:01 AM

Same thing with GoMarkets (+/- 2K profit then they block),

Same thing with Spectre (brokerless :lol: but you have to deposit if you want a payoff greater than 65%, with a limit of 10ETH per withdrawal only when it works, and random problems included if you win you can't trade anymore). Worst of all.

#49 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:10 AM

Same thing with GoMarkets (+/- 2K profit then they block),
Same thing with Spectre (brokerless :lol: but you have to deposit if you want a payoff greater than 65%, with a limit of 10ETH per withdrawal only when it works, and random problems included if you win you can't trade anymore). Worst of all.

Thx for the feedback, I never tried spectre due to imho stinking. But you confirm...
In my opinion stick to well known brokers that are regulated in your *country*, avoid other parasites like brokers of brokers etc, nobody works for free...

#50 szwedu3

szwedu3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:00 AM

So any good broker for BO or the business is shit and easier to try real Forex brokers?

#51 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:04 PM

So any good broker for BO or the business is shit and easier to try real Forex brokers?

Not that the biz is shit, but according to regulators all over the world it is more seen as gambling and also risky due to the lack of guarantees when it comes to withdrawals etc.
You get the same shit when it come to fx, so best to do your due dilligence and use one that is seen as « safe » in your country/region.
  • ameint likes this

#52 szwedu3

szwedu3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 02:39 PM

What about dukascopy for forex? Anyone has experience with big lots trading? Like a 10 lots per trade?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.