Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Tripack : (22 February 2019 - 05:11 AM) Thx nick !
@  Nickachino : (22 February 2019 - 02:57 AM) On the iPhone vs Android I just have to say that iPhone is king. Luckily taste differs and there's brand for everyone, cos I'd have to bite off my wrists if I should have been stuck with an Android
@  Nickachino : (22 February 2019 - 02:55 AM) Hi there, I have an ASUS which has been good to me
@  Tripack : (22 February 2019 - 01:59 AM) Thx
@  traderpusa : (22 February 2019 - 01:54 AM) https://www.techrada...laptops-1304361
@  Tripack : (22 February 2019 - 01:47 AM) Yeah me too :P
@  traderpusa : (22 February 2019 - 01:46 AM) somehow i think i will be able to live without that lol
@  Tripack : (22 February 2019 - 01:46 AM) They will make a folding screen phone, price tag 2k
@  traderpusa : (22 February 2019 - 01:44 AM) after my first iphone i threw it in the rubbish bin lol. nothing but headache. android open platform, no need to unlock, no seal broken, warranty valid. My Samsung smg 925 must be 3-4 years old already
@  Tripack : (22 February 2019 - 01:40 AM) They sell you a 500 worth laptop at 3.5k lol
@  Tripack : (22 February 2019 - 01:39 AM) well I think apple for a desktopor laptop or so is really expensive for what ot is
@  Tripack : (22 February 2019 - 01:37 AM) Hardcore gamer stuff lol
@  traderpusa : (22 February 2019 - 01:37 AM) haven't followed up in a bit about laptops, but i thought the microsoft surface 2 is one of the better ones ? But I know you are Apple lover lol.
@  traderpusa : (22 February 2019 - 01:35 AM) as i said it was a good one lol
@  Tripack : (22 February 2019 - 01:34 AM) Wow 3.5k for a laptop
@  traderpusa : (22 February 2019 - 01:31 AM) my lenovo was stolen in Manila, but that was a very good laptop. Bit expensive at 3.5k though.
@  traderpusa : (22 February 2019 - 01:29 AM) bought an acer for my kids with i7, but really slow compared to my lenovo laptop
@  Tripack : (22 February 2019 - 01:24 AM) any advice about laptops ? any brand to really avoid etc ?
@  Tripack : (22 February 2019 - 01:23 AM) Morning
@  traderpusa : (21 February 2019 - 08:47 PM) good morning BOE

Photo

(Verified) Lazy Larry discussion thread.

• Please log in to reply
3054 replies to this topic

#3041 victorckk

victorckk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:22 PM

POPULAR

Ending my month. From a struggling trader to a less struggling one and starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.

Still learning, still refining and no words can express my utmost gratitude to boss for his generous sharing in this thread. Not forgetting my Larry mates for all the constant encouragement and their kind sharing. Sometimes there are noise but noise make us more united and stronger ! At the end of the day, Larry is about OVERALL PROFITABILITY.

Have a great weekend. Everyone  :)  :)  :)  :) M4Is5FC.jpg

B6ipzTg.jpg

• traderpusa, Delight, saruniuz and 9 others like this

#3042 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted Yesterday, 08:48 PM

lol bro I am in Belgium not USA

lol Bebe, don't tell me we have same nationality

• chanquetes, pol17 and jesusrcc like this

#3043 victorckk

victorckk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:50 PM

I   

I will try to ask one more time : when are you going to post a trade ?

Sometimes it is not about what you want..Its how badly you want it ...

:D  :D  :D  :D

#3044 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted Yesterday, 08:50 PM

Ending my month. From a struggling trader to a less struggling one and starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.

Still learning, still refining and no words can express my utmost gratitude to boss for his generous sharing in this thread. Not forgetting my Larry mates for all the constant encouragement and their kind sharing. Sometimes there are noise but noise make us more united and stronger ! At the end of the day, Larry is about OVERALL PROFITABILITY.

Have a great weekend. Everyone  :)  :)  :)  :)

Incredible job Victor, congrats

• chanquetes, pol17, victorckk and 1 other like this

#3045 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted Yesterday, 08:53 PM

Hey Tp, here posting for longer than a month, can I have your indicators package?. Sent you a pm.

Saw that and thank you for your contribution, will include you in the distribution list and send you over the weekend.

#3046 pol17

pol17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted Today, 12:00 AM

Congratulations victorckk! Awesome job!!

• traderpusa, chanquetes and victorckk like this

#3047 Nickachino

Nickachino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted Today, 03:00 AM

Great work Victor. When are you going live bro?!

Have a great weekend. Everyone  :)  :)  :)  :) M4Is5FC.jpg

B6ipzTg.jpg

• CRAIGL, victorckk and jesusrcc like this

#3048 CRAIGL

CRAIGL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted Today, 03:08 AM

Hey people i think this might be relevant to LazyLarry

https://www.forexsch...eakout-trading/

[email protected] let me know if this ok to post?

• Pravin4912 likes this

#3049 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted Today, 05:37 AM

d6587306586df6a07f5ae474192a29a4.png

• CRAIGL, happyjas, pol17 and 2 others like this

#3050 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted Today, 05:41 AM

emotional week, still 690 pips.

ba6a4a0a2aa9d80a809b3bc3387dbc3d.png

so you post, and in your post you ask me if it is ok to post.  Explain me that please.

lol

Have a great weekend everyone !

http://www.myfxbook....ethecat/2614118

• CRAIGL, happyjas, pol17 and 1 other like this

#3051 CRAIGL

CRAIGL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted Today, 08:20 AM

so you post, and in your post you ask me if it is ok to post.  Explain me that please.

lol

:D Made sense in my head!! my bad have a good weekend people

• traderpusa and pol17 like this

#3052 Pravin4912

Pravin4912

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted Today, 09:26 AM

lol

have great weekend all.! tc

• traderpusa, CRAIGL and pol17 like this

#3053 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted Today, 10:55 AM

have a great one folks.  we will do it over again next week.

• CRAIGL, pol17 and Pravin4912 like this

#3054 Cladi48

Cladi48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted Today, 12:21 PM

Posible long entry in next candles GBPJPY

Up trend, H4 and D1 up

Attached Files

#3055 Cladi48

Cladi48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted Today, 12:24 PM

USDCAD Short

Attached Files

• jesusrcc likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.