Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  nkotb6 : (18 January 2019 - 02:52 AM) @darkhorse check your private message
@  muyanja : (18 January 2019 - 01:19 AM) goodmorning everyone
@  thi4gon : (17 January 2019 - 08:59 PM) hello
@  traderpusa : (17 January 2019 - 06:51 PM) Good morning
@  darkhorse : (17 January 2019 - 04:28 PM) who can you open up an account with in the UK now that this ban is currently in place? any recommendations?
@  sangoldline : (17 January 2019 - 11:09 AM) moderator not coming online for few days?
@  ishan007 : (17 January 2019 - 08:39 AM) :D :D
@  traderpusa : (17 January 2019 - 08:37 AM) yeah, it's just a habit. unlearn bins, unlearn candles, learn again lol
@  ishan007 : (17 January 2019 - 08:33 AM) yup traderpusa u r correct bro but i am just used to see candles for last 1 year so i am just finding little complicated anyway its just matter of time before i get used to bar chart too
@  venkatredy : (17 January 2019 - 04:15 AM) hi traderpusa
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2019 - 08:49 PM) hi andreyt
@  andreyt : (16 January 2019 - 08:43 PM) good mornin @traderpusa
@  andreyt : (16 January 2019 - 08:43 PM) ayrex or finmax
@  gelsas : (16 January 2019 - 08:17 PM) Where can I trade bo as european nowadays`
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2019 - 07:28 PM) Good morning
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2019 - 08:49 AM) bar chart is the least distracting chart imo that allows you best to see the levels.
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2019 - 08:48 AM) you never hear me talk about a candle formation, cause when i change TF, poof ! the formation is gone.
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2019 - 08:48 AM) as time is of little importance in Larry because we draw levels from highest to lowest TF, candles are of no importance at all
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2019 - 08:47 AM) only high and low, and even then, only when it is a price reversal.
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2019 - 08:46 AM) why you need candlesticks ? open and close of a candle have no meaning

Photo

(Verified) Lazy Larry discussion thread.

• Please log in to reply
2688 replies to this topic

#2541 victorckk

victorckk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:08 PM

Yesterday trades.

Everyday is a new learning day.

XIXzBaj.jpg

• traderpusa, Delight, vg18 and 4 others like this

#2542 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:58 PM

POPULAR

Guys what do you think about EURUSD? Is it still bearish?

Excellent question, I was asking myself the same thing.

A few things I am taking into consideration :

1. Daily chart

2. News : FED minutes, China - USA trade negotiations - Euro news

1. Daily Chart

ea961627876e6288e15d671923010168.png

I have a zone on daily under which I would consider EURUSD bearish.  Due to news yesterday, the EURUSD has reached however the top of this

zone.  Now should it break through this zone, I will be tempted to take long trades on retrace to this zone.

I am also looking at the number of retests of this zone for short entries.  You could argue we have the second touch now, which makes a break more

likely.

My MTF trend indicators based on HH LL have been showing green now for a few weeks which is not uncommon in a retrace to a daily zone, but

still one of the factors to take into consideration.

It looks like we are breaking out of the range we have suffered over the last month of december, so if it starts trending up now for a month, that would

make for easy trading.  

But we will see, waiting to see what happens around this zone.

2. News

As I have repeated many times, pay big attention to the FED reports or ECB reports.  

Yesterday the FED signaled it is willing to be patient with rate hikes.  You saw the immediate effect on the EURUSD and the stock exchanges.

Should China-USA reach a trade agreement, this upwards momentum however could be undone very fast.

https://www.cnbc.com...rade-talks.html

https://www.cnbc.com...nutes-show.html

Conclusion :

We watch levels, trend and fundamentals :

1. Levels : daily zone second retest

2. Trend : showing bullish

3. Fundamentals : showing bullish / mixed.

So I might be inclined to look for long positions on break/retrace of this daily zone.

• Delight, Dyabolus, vg18 and 9 others like this

#2543 insight2020

insight2020

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:16 PM

1. Daily chart

1. Daily Chart

I have a zone on daily under which I would consider EURUSD bearish.  Due to news yesterday, the EURUSD has reached however the top of this

zone.  Now should it break through this zone, I will be tempted to take long trades on retrace to this zone.

I am also looking at the number of retests of this zone for short entries.  You could argue we have the second touch now, which makes a break more

likely.

My MTF trend indicators based on HH LL have been showing green now for a few weeks which is not uncommon in a retrace to a daily zone, but

It looks like we are breaking out of the range we have suffered over the last month of december, so if it starts trending up now for a month, that would

make for easy trading.  

2. News

As I have repeated many times, pay big attention to the FED reports or ECB reports.  

Yesterday the FED signaled it is willing to be patient with rate hikes.  You saw the immediate effect on the EURUSD and the stock exchanges.

Should China-USA reach a trade agreement, this upwards momentum however could be undone very fast.

Conclusion :

So I might be inclined to look for long positions on break/retrace of this daily zone.

Excellent analysis - thanks for helping to make it much clearer for me/us.

• traderpusa, Delight, Dyabolus and 3 others like this

#2544 jeedy22

jeedy22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:10 AM

Did you consider the trend direction because the candle is above or below ema in the daily chart? @traderpusa

#2545 jeedy22

jeedy22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:13 AM

also went short on this trade 

https://charts.mql5....ft-global-2.png

• traderpusa, Dyabolus, Lacedon and 1 other like this

#2546 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:56 AM

Did you consider the trend direction because the candle is above or below ema in the daily chart? @traderpusa

in general it is used like that.  And it is not bad to look at the slope of the EMA to determine trend.

But these days I trust on my HH LL analysis on MTF to determine trend.  Mind you the HH LL is as 

lagging as any other method when using the fractal method as I do, but at least it won't repaint.

• Delight, Dyabolus, pol17 and 4 others like this

#2547 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:16 AM

still one more short at top of daily zone, + 78 with help from grid.

ab3b1ae76156c9dfd1bf21b456a78d05.png

• Delight, Dyabolus, pol17 and 6 others like this

#2548 victorckk

victorckk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:26 AM

POPULAR

still one more short at top of daily zone, + 78 with help from grid.

Am in to..but only for a quick ride  :D  :D  :D  :D

4ovvviI.jpg

• traderpusa, Delight, Dyabolus and 7 others like this

#2549 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:20 AM

Went long at PWH (Previous Weekly High), just to test the waters.  +40 with grid.

Break retrace of PDH/PDL/PWH/PWL etc are my favorites to scalp.

004414cb4201eac45dab026c62817eb5.png

• Delight, Dyabolus, vg18 and 6 others like this

#2550 vg18

vg18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:18 AM

Guys what do you think about EURUSD? Is it still bearish?

1. Daily chart

1. Daily Chart

likely.

make for easy trading.  

2. News

Conclusion :

Hi Kisshoney23, first off all with all due respect to traderpusa's analysis my opinion is little different here. Although I am also little long biased here but due to strong larry level(not tested even once) mentioned in turquoise rectangle box price should retest 1.15000 level before goning long. May be I am wrong but that is what I observe.Also price is still below ema in weekly chart.

kind regards

VG18

Weekly Chart

20e08ea21e9026ab92124c70cbc6a162.png

Daily Chart

2d8a7d274ad2648e7405ec5d356b5106.png

• traderpusa, Delight, pol17 and 5 others like this

#2551 vg18

vg18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:31 AM

POPULAR

EURUSD short +100. Now I will look for long if it will retest PWH or 1.158278c3c84214b5420bb71c32a1aa4e4e.png

• traderpusa, Delight, Dyabolus and 8 others like this

#2552 jeedy22

jeedy22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:36 AM

Really grateful for sharing this gem

• traderpusa, Delight, vg18 and 5 others like this

#2553 Lacedon

Lacedon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:27 PM

Today +49,4 pips

Scalped the blue level taking in consideration the H1 trend and the D1. The short grid could last longer but the TP was set to 20 pips and it was enough for the day. Got those pips before New Home Sales bullish impact, thank you traderpusa for the efficient EA xD

bcaec919c1e5d7c2114b6e375f8a40d9.png

• traderpusa, pol17, victorckk and 4 others like this

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall!"

#2554 jesusrcc

jesusrcc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationAsturias - Spain

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:07 PM

Manual open. Reached TP.

Other open trades... waiting Theresa May help us a bit :)

zfNKa6H.png

• traderpusa, vg18, Lacedon and 4 others like this

#2555 KabayanZz

KabayanZz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Locationindonesia

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:19 PM

Day 11:

ok this trade made me learn all about what @traderpusa said to me last time... thank you mate :)

target for 2 days achieve....

zVF798w.jpg

• traderpusa, vg18, pol17 and 5 others like this

"Trade Well...Not Often"

#2556 jesusrcc

jesusrcc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationAsturias - Spain

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:15 PM

I have seen price reaching the level and didnĀ“t resist to take some trades. Manual entry, manual close.

ZVPgW0R.png

• traderpusa, Delight, vg18 and 6 others like this

#2557 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:12 PM

Seems everyone (those who posted) did great yesterday.  Congrats for that,

and thank you for the many kind words in the postings.

One more day to go to finish this first trading week of 2019 in profit.  Always

a moral booster.

The Euro news yesterday pushed the Euro back into our good old range.

- ECB report that growth forecast is lowered for 2019.

- JPMorgan forecast that the interest raise, earlier scheduled for mid 2019 will move to end 2019.

Both important fundamental news indicators.

Have a good Friday !

880118a211abeb296cf1aeb9995bd5f9.png

0e85acbff77a48facbbf04fc6dc3328d.png

• Dyabolus, vg18, pol17 and 4 others like this

#2558 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:09 PM

remember my BTC folly over the new years holidays ?  it's still running.

f065464f411dd3ef361f0cf9ea448aa1.png

• Dyabolus, pol17, Lacedon and 4 others like this

#2559 insight2020

insight2020

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:24 PM

POPULAR

Larry team - After 5 weeks of demo trading Lazy Larry it went live today.  Day 1 results: 3 profitable grids and earned more than 50 pips.  

The goal on each trade is 15 pips on the block of trades with the additional goal of not having to use any steps.  Today there was a 3 step block, a 2 step block and a 1 step, so I still have a lot of work to do on that front. 

In demo mode I traded 2 contracts per step for a total of 10 in a block.  In live mode that was cut in half to watch the margin issues that might occur if a trade goes far against the original positions.

BIG thanks to Traderpusa for all of the commitment to helping us - the energy and enthusiasm is incredible.   I still have a lot to learn from this group and it is fun because this is the most excited I have been about a strategy.  The input, feedback and sharing of trades is very meaningful while we continue to learn.

1cb7197881aacd2b0e6a730e745b8261.png

• traderpusa, saruniuz, Dyabolus and 7 others like this

#2560 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:33 PM

Great to see you joined the live ones, and congrats on your success.

As you say, watch that margin ! Eventually some grids will turn against you, so make sure they don't blow up that account !

Thank you for the kind words also, they motivate me to continue, combined with the success of all those present here !

Congrats once again : since there are no signals or indicators, it all comes down to you !

• pol17, Lacedon, victorckk and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Nickachino

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.