Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  KINGSTON : (23 May 2019 - 08:12 PM) 90%
@  Mattzio : (23 May 2019 - 06:33 AM) out 77
@  Mattzio : (23 May 2019 - 06:28 AM) here comes the party pooper
@  Mattzio : (23 May 2019 - 06:21 AM) 110.200 ?
@  Mattzio : (23 May 2019 - 06:05 AM) yep
@  Mattzio : (23 May 2019 - 06:00 AM) bought 41
@  Mattzio : (23 May 2019 - 05:58 AM) take any undercut reversal watchin watchin
@  Mattzio : (23 May 2019 - 05:56 AM) Strong res 110
@  traderpusa : (23 May 2019 - 03:39 AM) might be something i picked up along the way then. it just popped up again when i wanted to type here.
@  Abdul777 : (23 May 2019 - 02:40 AM) nope, at least for me not
@  traderpusa : (23 May 2019 - 02:23 AM) somebody else getting this since yesterday when they click on some BOE link ? https://gyazo.com/82...a4a8371c691abeb
@  nikhilpillay : (21 May 2019 - 09:30 PM) Hi
@  lucasdesilva : (21 May 2019 - 07:18 PM) spike
@  dawid9840 : (21 May 2019 - 03:47 AM) RN
@  nels007 : (19 May 2019 - 05:44 PM) Volumen Reversal Indicator
@  Sanelez : (17 May 2019 - 12:47 PM) Trading with smart money
@  traderpusa : (16 May 2019 - 08:20 AM) hi kuja hj. long time no see
@  happyjas : (16 May 2019 - 08:14 AM) best of luck and green pips always everyone :rolleyes:
@  happyjas : (16 May 2019 - 08:13 AM) B)
@  happyjas : (16 May 2019 - 08:13 AM) tough times but in good vibes always

Photo

(Verified) Lazy Larry discussion thread.

• Please log in to reply
3660 replies to this topic

#1 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:31 AM

POPULAR

Hi guys,

the main strategy was presented to you in the verified accounts/strategies thread.

In attach documents that describe how to determine trend / levels and general price action information.

None of the content is mine, except for the DWM indi.

Feel free to comment or ask questions here, I will not be entertaining private messages that would require

repeating 10x the same information.

good luck,

traderpusa.

---------

1. Purpose of the Lazy Larry thread

The purpose of the Lazy Larry thread is to guide the aspiring Price Action Forex trader on his first

steps in his transition from Binary Options to Forex, or to introduce an existing Forex trader to

Price Action.

Why price action : simply put, it is the only trading method that can give consistent profitable results

for retail traders. 

Those with trading experience know that indicators don’t work over the long run.  The alternative is

Price Action, or quit trading all together.

Transitioning from Binary Options to Forex is by no means an easy task.  You have to unlearn your mind

many things.

• You will not find any indicators with arrows in this thread telling you when to enter.
  • Expiry times of trades are left to the trader.  There is no next candle expiry in Forex, unless you
    close a trade on purpose.
  • There is no binary outcome ITM or OTM.  You can have a Take Profit or Stop Loss and profit or
    loss in between.
  • Money Management is the sole responsibility of a trader.  Not a fixed amount that you either lose,
    or win back with fixed profit payout.

So not only the barrier is quite high to make the mental step, the massive amount of information available

on Price Action trading can make the task ahead look insurmountable.  As in Binary Options, the methods

on how to trade Forex seem endless.

What I try to achieve in this thread in a nutshell :

• Simplify what I consider to be the only way to trade profitable on a long term basis with a good
    chance of providing you with a steady stream of income.
  • So, making Price Action trading accessible for the novice PA trader.
  • Giving you a completely new way to look at charts, and the structure of price, in order to find
    price levels (Support/Resistance) and price structure (Trend), and this over Multiple Time Frames
    (MTF).  The price levels combined with price structure and news (fundamental news) will provide
    us with entries and trade direction.

The reason I am doing is, is mainly because I had to go through the deluge of information myself, and
being a binary options trader before,  it took me a few years to develop and master the Lazy Larry Strategy. 

The rewards however are there, as you will see in the verified demo accounts.

I have also been teaching Lazy Larry for many years in my skype group called LLU (Lazy Larry University). 

Since I was doing this for free, posting the methodology and teaching Lazy Larry in BOE won’t affect me in

any way and I am able to reach more aspiring PA traders, and put them on the path that I consider to be the

right one.  And don’t ask, LLU is a closed group now and no new people have been added for over a year. .

It is pretty time consuming and after a while even boring, so this thread is my so called last shot at sharing

and teaching.

2. Why now

Let me use an analogy to explain this : Anyone doing business understands that the timing

and location for opening a shop are crucial and will determine the success rate.

Regulatory Environment : not only were Binary Options banned in USA (or tightly regulated

with NADEX), also Europe did the same with the ESMA rules. So binary options traders are

looking for alternatives.

Those that have been around for a while will have come to the conclusion already that arrow

indicators don’t work in the long run, and only lead to losing money.  Combine this with shady

brokers and trading bins is a losing proposition from the get go.  Either they quit or again, look

for something different.

For a while, David, the owner of BOE decided to close new registrations and remove the

existing trolls.  I had no intention of posting while they were in BOE, but also that condition

changed.

So, timing and location are right for me to start this thread. 

I believe there will be sufficient audience and interest now for a forex strategy on BOE.

1. Things I will not tolerate in this thread.

There is no need for me to repeat the general rules of BOE for posting, but in addition

following things will not be tolerated.

Adding indicators : I will provide you with the indicators I deem necessary or helpful to

trade Lazy Larry.  These are all based on price or price movement.

No indicators with arrows or price values based on some magic formula will be allowed.

Modifying the Lazy Larry strategy : nothing is perfect, but Lazy Larry is as good as it

gets to guide the aspiring Price Action trader on his first steps. 

Posting some big theories about the how and what, adding stuff to the Lazy Larry strategy

will only confuse those who want to learn. 

I strongly believe I have made Price Action as simple as possible and as accessible as

possible.  As stated in point 1, the binary options trader has already a mountain to climb,

so let us keep that in mind.

Of course there are plenty of other ways to trade successfully but should you wish to

add, modify, or whatever, please open your own thread. 

This thread is about Lazy Larry only.

Posted trades should follow the Lazy Larry rules, or at least be your attempt to trade

the Lazy Larry rules.  Don’t post trades based on different rules. 

I want this thread to stay clean and focused only on Lazy Larry entries and trades.

3. What do I expect from you

Basically your time and effort.  The only way to master Lazy Larry is by trading it and spending time

on the charts. 

I have a package of indicators that will be given to you after you have proven you are willing to make

the effort.  Post at least a month of trades in the thread and you will receive the package. 

Don’t ask for indicators without posting.  The rules are the same for everyone. 

Don’t ask for anything you might see on my chart that is not included in the package.  I am an amateur

coder and love to write new stuff, but what I want to share is shared in the indicator package. 

And no, you don’t need these indicators.  Without your chart time and effort to study the Lazy Larry

strategy and attached information the indicators are useless to you.  And you can trade the Lazy Larry

strategy successfully without any indicators.  These are only training wheels to get you started.   

Indicate your levels and trend on the charts, so it is clear for everyone why you took a trade. 

Post winners and losers : the amount of pips you make is completely secondary to the purpose of this

thread.  As mentioned earlier, the purpose is to change the way you look at chart, and apply levels,

trend, fundamentals and money management.

Of course the end goal is to make money and be profitable, but from experience I know that will

happen over time.  It was important for me to have my demo accounts verified by David (owner of BOE)

to show you that Larry is profitable over an extended period of time, and not another 10 ITM in a row strategy. 

And please don’t use the argument it’s only demo.  I consider posting real accounts with real money

on a public forum dangerous and stupid.  If you think there are no malicious sleeper accounts on BOE,

a forum with almost 40.000 members, you are a bit naïve. 

Just look at the number of downloads and compare that to the number of people actually participating

and maybe you see what I mean.

Good luck to all of you, and inviting you to become member of the BOE Larry team.

Traderpusa

The following 2 posts contain the pdf files with the strategy and supplemental background information.

Ps.  This post has been added on a later date because some posters (on purpose or not, with their own

agenda or not) do not seem or want to understand the purpose of this thread and do their best to derail it. 

In case I use strong language, my apologies, but I will keep the Lazy Larry thread focused on its main

purpose, which is helping the aspiring Price Action trader.

Attached Files

• Tripack, Dope, holyfire and 61 others like this

#2 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:43 AM

POPULAR

Right,  this was supposed to be the first post with the strategy :

1. Results (demo, verified by Tripack and David) : 1000 trades so random results are excluded :

The account is open to public for everyone on MyFXBook

0d0917fc9d2da7f74adbaf865d2bcda3.png

2.  The strategy Lazy Larry is attached : Larry explained.

Attached Files

• Tripack, neddihrehat, sanathliyanage and 31 others like this

#3 Mitch

Mitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:49 AM

Lots of stuff to read and learn - I say thank you very much to traderpusa!

• traderpusa likes this

#4 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:50 AM

There is not much to say about it.  Most has to come from you and chart time.  Since no indicators, all the effort needs to come from the trader.

• sanathliyanage, happyjas, pol17 and 5 others like this

#5 jimtang

jimtang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:18 AM

Hey traderpusa

Thanks for sharing  Lazy Larry DWM 2018 Apr 28.ex4

A great indicator !

• traderpusa likes this

#6 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:35 AM

it keeps the chart clean, so you can concentrate on price.

I should have mentioned that charts can differ from broker to broker, cause the daily open / close

depend on broker server GMT time.

• jimtang, happyjas, pol17 and 3 others like this

#7 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 01:03 PM

awesome, thank you!!!

• traderpusa likes this

#8 Lacedon

Lacedon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 20 June 2018 - 05:39 PM

Thank you!!  :)

• traderpusa likes this

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall!"

#9 victorckk

victorckk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:48 PM

thanks traderpusa :)  :)  :)

• traderpusa likes this

#10 BigKev67

BigKev67

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:29 PM

Fantastic information and strategy. Invaluable stuff.
Huge thanks to TP for posting this.
  • traderpusa likes this

#11 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:32 AM

POPULAR

Hey traderpusa,

I've read through your provided PDF in the verified section and have to say "Thank you" again. There is still this one thing that bothers me which costs me money more often than I'd like to admit. You said the following:

"My stop loss is determined by the next H1 level (there is always a level up or below)."

I am not sure why I do not get that part. Two reasons why:

- From what I've understood, your first (and only) target is 10 pips. If your SL is more than 10 pips, that'd mean that you are trading with a RR of less than 1, which is okay since your winrate compensates. However, if your SL is above/below another level, which could be far away, than your SL must be huge, no? And would you consider both zones (the one you trade and the one you put your SL) as entry zones where you split up the entries?

- And two, I just cannot figure out the level up or below the zone you want to trade. I mean, I just cannot spot it on H1. If you find time, would you perhaps be able to just show an example?

I am aware how much you've provided in the BoE chat and simply hope that you could help me out one last time, just with an example of such levels and how you see it just to get the basic idea since I just don't get it for some reason.

Thanks so much!! So far I am able to produce a 65% winrate and a 1:1, still a lot to improve, though, mainly my SL placement and drawing SR.

All the best!

86011fd9e558fa7f09fc2cd21e475440.png

ps.  My take profit is $300 per day (or per batch of trades), not 10 pips.  The amount of pips is simply the total of the batch pips, so per trade it just depends and how many trades were in the batch.

I also don't care about the % or itm rate.  Once a batch reaches $300, I close regardless some trades are still in a loss or not.

• Delight, sanathliyanage, sehanw and 11 others like this

#12 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:40 AM

Don't forget to check the news every day.

Below from myfxbook : https://www.myfxbook...onomic-calendar

61d8f9df810266e51e23c008bdad29e5.png

• happyjas, pol17, thi4gon and 2 others like this

#13 thi4gon

thi4gon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 08:01 AM

Nice TP, this is what is trading about, not a fucking signal seller, very good content bro
  • traderpusa, ZeusDCS and Bigindoda like this

HU3HU3HU3 BRtrading B)  :ph34r: !

World is full of critics, be a encourager!  :rolleyes:

#14 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:19 AM

Larry hit 100 downloads today.  Not bad for a strategy without indicators on BOE !

Hope you all enjoy it, and learn !

• sanathliyanage, singu, pol17 and 4 others like this

#15 rainman

rainman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 07:22 AM

Hey traderpusa

Thanks for sharing  Lazy Larry DWM 2018 Apr 28.ex4

A great indicator !

traderpusa - Man, I have been pushing you to do this for awhile - Must be an early christmas present.  Thanks so much.  

Btw where does Lazy Larry DWM .ex4 go?

• traderpusa likes this

#16 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:57 AM

indicator folder

it shows the short daily/weekly/monthly levels and pivots

• rainman and Bigindoda like this

#17 rainman

rainman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:20 AM

indicator folder

it shows the short daily/weekly/monthly levels and pivots

that's what I thought but it seems like it's missing stuff. https://gyazo.com/43...d4d268819bd65d5

#18 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 24 June 2018 - 08:31 PM

Don't know Rainman, should work out of the box.  Check again when market is actually open.

It's Monday morning for me.  As a refresher to see what current trends are, you can read every Monday morning following article :

http://www.learntotr...th-to-29th-2018.

This will give you a long term trend overview. It's free and published weekly, and you don't need to sign up for anything to read this.

Another website with useful PA info is : https://www.theforexguy.com/

Once again, the free section will do, no need to sign up.

• rainman, andreyt and Bigindoda like this

#19 manfloy

manfloy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationShanghai at the moment..

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:12 AM

artwork !  :)

• traderpusa and happyjas like this

Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week !

#20 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:03 AM

POPULAR

Had a request to make the pivots optional in DWM.

Attached Files

• Stephan88, Mitch, vg18 and 7 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.