Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (18 January 2019 - 06:49 PM) Good morning
@  traderpusa : (18 January 2019 - 08:53 AM) ah no, 1000 seems possible
@  traderpusa : (18 January 2019 - 08:52 AM) @Sambo. Check the lot limit on brokers, and you have your answer
@  ishan007 : (18 January 2019 - 06:45 AM) Candles hide and conceal patterns...THEY want you to focus on the candle, not the candle components. The candle patterns are used AGAINST us. Who do you think is creating those candle patterns? You see what they want you to see because they give it to you. Go back and look at those inverted pennants. One is a BULL pennant, where PA tanked out of it. Once they cleared the stops and shook out the strong positions by showing you a polar opposite, they took it back up. What you see is what they want you to see. DON"T EVER FORGET THAT. Candle patterns is the mortar that covers their bricks.
@  Sambo : (18 January 2019 - 05:45 AM) he was probably full of shit, but just would like to hear peoples opinnion on why that wouldnt be possible
@  Sambo : (18 January 2019 - 05:45 AM) he traded 2.5 lots per 1000 of his account...had a very exact counter trend entry point, didnt use a SL but instead hedged each trade at 11 pips underwater...which completely freed up his margin. He then would open his next position when he got a set up and closed the losing trade when the current trade exceeded it in profit
@  Sambo : (18 January 2019 - 05:42 AM) https://gyazo.com/ae...71ba968d6b2b929
@  Sambo : (18 January 2019 - 05:42 AM) Hey guys, does anyone remember a guy on FF called Dancingphil? i always assumed he was a scammer but i'm wondering what people think about his idea of large lots trading with hedging money management and why it wouldn't be possible in theory?
@  calcalex : (18 January 2019 - 05:05 AM) @gelsas get in touch with me I can make you accounts if you wish
@  nkotb6 : (18 January 2019 - 02:52 AM) @darkhorse check your private message
@  muyanja : (18 January 2019 - 01:19 AM) goodmorning everyone
@  thi4gon : (17 January 2019 - 08:59 PM) hello
@  traderpusa : (17 January 2019 - 06:51 PM) Good morning
@  darkhorse : (17 January 2019 - 04:28 PM) who can you open up an account with in the UK now that this ban is currently in place? any recommendations?
@  sangoldline : (17 January 2019 - 11:09 AM) moderator not coming online for few days?
@  ishan007 : (17 January 2019 - 08:39 AM) :D :D
@  traderpusa : (17 January 2019 - 08:37 AM) yeah, it's just a habit. unlearn bins, unlearn candles, learn again lol
@  ishan007 : (17 January 2019 - 08:33 AM) yup traderpusa u r correct bro but i am just used to see candles for last 1 year so i am just finding little complicated anyway its just matter of time before i get used to bar chart too
@  venkatredy : (17 January 2019 - 04:15 AM) hi traderpusa
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2019 - 08:49 PM) hi andreyt

Photo

soehoe.id - Once a week trading

soehoe weekly