Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  ritikdokania23 : (21 October 2018 - 07:34 AM) buy sell indicator
@  alpha24 : (21 October 2018 - 01:09 AM) @ David thanks opened new thread let us see any coder helps me.
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:42 PM) https://gyazo.com/5e...e496d222c4655c4 , as we see from the picture once G3 (FED, ECB, BOJ) stop printing all around the world are going to hell man, it's time for recession ?
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:40 PM) that is sick lol, where do we go frankly ????
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:39 PM) https://gyazo.com/5f...2247c8ca2ee268c
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:33 PM) doesn't look good for now, emerging makets are still down, FED cutting more and more money printing, if they where printing hard years back now they just sell off around 30Bullions from 2018 and slowly increase the amount at the end of the year they are planning to sell off around 50Bln monthly stop reinvesting precentage as well, i am thinking how the monetary system will react if we calculate the latest Vienna ECB meeting then we know that ECB going to cut down the money printing by 15bln monthly and stop printing at the end of 2018, but they still keep the re-investment % which means the FED cut 50bln monthly and ECB adding around 15bln monthly then we've got very big troubles,China can't add the liquidity bcs they are absorbing their own liquidity, BOJ as well are flat on printing money, where are going down down down to the hell lol
@  traderpusa : (20 October 2018 - 07:49 PM) Hi David. Sat night for you, sun morning for me lol
@  David : (20 October 2018 - 07:32 PM) gm traderpusa
@  traderpusa : (20 October 2018 - 06:22 PM) Good morning
@  David : (20 October 2018 - 06:13 PM) @alpha24 Probably should just make a thread, im going to make a sub forum for it for you
@  alpha24 : (20 October 2018 - 02:18 PM) any coder here? want little help
@  ishan007 : (20 October 2018 - 09:41 AM) :D
@  ishan007 : (20 October 2018 - 09:41 AM) I think traders chat is mainly built just to greet the day
@  Riri : (19 October 2018 - 10:04 PM) good morning :)
@  Riri : (19 October 2018 - 10:02 PM) disipline
@  Riri : (19 October 2018 - 10:02 PM) billkay
@  traderpusa : (19 October 2018 - 07:04 PM) good morning
@  ishan007 : (19 October 2018 - 12:16 AM) :) :P
@  traderpusa : (18 October 2018 - 09:22 PM) good morning
@  igik : (18 October 2018 - 06:51 AM) forex entry point

Photo

Reaction Consistence Gain (RGC) Contest - April 2018

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 06:47 AM

Hello Everyone, 

It's time to take the discipline to another level. This time we will take the contest a little further. This might be a improvement or a disappointment, but certainly we are positive. 

I know you no one likes to read rules, but please READ THE TERMS BELOW or there might be a chance that you might not be able to enjoy the contest to the fullest.

What is this contest:
This contest is about Reaction, Consistency and Gain. It's to have some fun, to help someone learn and discipline themselves. 

Base rules:
  • You can use any broker. You can use any account, real/demo/existing account. Just all trades while you are in the contest must follow the rules provided here. You won't have to share any details of your account here unless you are a winner and want to verify the strategy with the admins.
  • You can trade any market condition/price/quotation, OTC, or any demo chart as long as it's valid data. 
  • You can use at most 2 strategies, you can mashup them as much as you wish. But try to keep it simple. You cannot change your rules after you've started the contest. You have at least 10 days from this post to make up your mind on it.
  • You should specify a specific timeframe when you will be trading. If you say Asian session for X strategy and London for Y strategy, then stick to it thru the whole contest.
  • You don't need to post any screenshots here, share your in depth data and analysis to the original thread, keep the forum alive. If you do not have any thread posted, then make a thread with proper rules specified, as simple as that.
  • You can choose to forfeit any time, but I really suggest not to give up.
  • You can choose snowball, martingale and fixed amount MM

Hard Trade limits:

These are the actual rules, and might be contradictory to your own trading style, but these are also hard trading limits to minimize the loses and discipline yourself, which will shape you into a better trader if you can stick to it.

• at most 1 trade running at one time or expiry,
  • at most 2 OTMs per 4 hours,
  • at most 10 total trades and at most 3 total OTM per day,
  • at least 5 trades and at least 50% ITM rate per week.
  • you can choose to skip a day or two or three if you want, but remember the above numbers.

In that sense, you must have at least 20 trades within 4 weeks but no more than 200 total trades. 20 trades with 75% ITM is more welcome than 200 trades with 50% ITM. Also 20 trades cannot let you know the result of a strategy/style. That's why you have to keep trading at least 5 times per week. 

How to Join the contest:
Reply "I'm in!" and then state your brokers, link to original strategy, your desired MM, timeframe when you want to trade a particular strategy, current account balance and other rules. Mostly just to remind yourself about the rules that'll help you shape yourself in the next 4 weeks.

Winning Condition:
Three winning factors.
  • The most traded (at most 200 trades) with most ITM%.
  • The least traded (at least 20 total trades) with most ITM%.
  • The most %% gain compared to starting balance.
The contest will be running from 2nd April to 28th April. You must join in before that time. 

Note: The rules might be changed depending on the traders mood before contest starts. I also wanted to develop an app/platform just for the contest so people could use it instead of the brokers, but it's too much work right now :P . I'll build one in my free time later. 

• Singh, uday, shaileshm and 2 others like this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#2 uday

uday

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:24 AM

Great Nedd, i am accept your Contest. It's help me learn a lot.  

• shaileshm likes this

The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary.” – Alexander Eldere62fa2059f4d4df0ac5c5a308adab76a.png

#3 Abdul777

Abdul777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:26 AM

Hey hey!

This sounds quite amazing.

I have 3 questions in before I can say I'm in

-any specific rules for BRM?

-account reload is possible? If so, how many times you may do it?

-am I eligible if I will be able to start trading most likely only on  10th of April, as I will be back in my home country only on 9th? I mean, is it ok with the contest rules if I skip the very first week?

Cheers

#4 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:33 AM

I would love to see Littlebuddy and Shails enter.

After all the noise they have made, let us see some facts.

#5 littlebuddy

littlebuddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:46 AM

MkkdBnn.gif

I'll be damned to show some facts to this stirrer (who the F is this guy again) . heads up, the world does not revolves around your spoon  :lol:  :D  :P

told you I'm dope  B) ...... and I am moving on.

#6 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:50 AM

Yes, that was the expected reaction.  At least it is confirmed to the whole community, so thank you.

Instead of calling eachother names, Littlebuddy and Shails could settle their dispute by trading. 

But as you see, that is never going to happen.

#7 littlebuddy

littlebuddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:52 AM

wow, you are the community now. GTFO  :lol:  :lol:   

told you I'm dope  B) ...... and I am moving on.

#8 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 09:17 AM

Great Nedd, i am accept your Contest. It's help me learn a lot.  

Great. Will look forward to your progress.

Hey hey!

This sounds quite amazing.

I have 3 questions in before I can say I'm in

-any specific rules for BRM?

-account reload is possible? If so, how many times you may do it?

-am I eligible if I will be able to start trading most likely only on  10th of April, as I will be back in my home country only on 9th? I mean, is it ok with the contest rules if I skip the very first week?

Cheers

• What is BRM? :o
  • No reload is possible. It will cause problem with the %% calculation.
  • If you manage to make at least 5 trades on 10th April, you are safe by the rules provided. But make sure to enter all details before the contest starts.

#9 uday

uday

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:14 AM

at most 1 trade running at one time or expiry, 

@nedd, one trade running at one time or expiry same pair .it's  accept .

But i want to trade 15-30M exp multi pair so want trade same time different pair multi trade. it's can or can not.

The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary.” – Alexander Eldere62fa2059f4d4df0ac5c5a308adab76a.png

#10 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:25 AM

at most 1 trade running at one time or expiry, 

@nedd, one trade running at one time or expiry same pair .it's  accept .

But i want to trade 15-30M exp multi pair so want trade same time different pair multi trade. it's can or can not.

It's not accepted to trade two trades at same time on turbo trades, the trades won't have the quality required for your discipline. I know one or two trades are a huge restriction, but it will also prevent a lot of low quality trades. What if you call on EUSD and put on UCHF? Since it's highly correlated, you would actually be trading same thing twice. Rather than lots of correlated entries, shouldn't you be focusing on pinpoint quality entries?

On the contrary, If it's exactly or more than 15M exp, I think it's acceptable since a lot can happen within 15+ minutes. In that case, let's say it's acceptable at most 2 trades at same time at that period. So let me smooth out the rules a bit more, at most 2 trades running at same time for any trades more/ending with 15m exp or :15 intervals. 

• uday likes this

#11 Abdul777

Abdul777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:19 PM

BRM= BankRoll Management- some specific percentage per trade or it doesn't matter and it's up to a trader on whether to risk by blowing account in 3 trades or go slowly... That was the idea behind this question..

I hope I will be able to put in 5 trades on 10th and later on go with the rules.

As per strategy, it's going to be hard to point one direction as it's a little bit from couple of them provided here and there.

Detail's will provide tomorrow.

Cheers

Great. Will look forward to your progress.

• What is BRM? :o
  • No reload is possible. It will cause problem with the %% calculation.
  • If you manage to make at least 5 trades on 10th April, you are safe by the rules provided. But make sure to enter all details before the contest starts.

#12 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:32 PM

BRM= BankRoll Management- some specific percentage per trade or it doesn't matter and it's up to a trader on whether to risk by blowing account in 3 trades or go slowly... That was the idea behind this question..

I hope I will be able to put in 5 trades on 10th and later on go with the rules.

As per strategy, it's going to be hard to point one direction as it's a little bit from couple of them provided here and there.

Detail's will provide tomorrow.

Cheers

If you have specific risk %, then you must provide it beforehand and follow it strictly. It cannot be random entries or whole amount due to stress etc.

• Abdul777 likes this

#13 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:39 PM

I will confirm as soon as I am back from my vacations. Meanwhile I think the first two positions for the winners can be declared straight away. Both traderpusa and littlebuddy have > 90% EA. So personally I don't think anyone can match them.
  • littlebuddy likes this
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#14 ZeusDCS

ZeusDCS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:45 PM

Haha. You old farts always amuse me. I might continue to amuse myself by actually entering... seeing Uday in this makes it more of an incentive to join since his style is so similar to mine in ways. Of course everyone should note that any rewards offered by the creator of this thread is most likely to be bull as of my own past experience. So far I haven't seen any rewards offered which is good and should be kept that way. Anyways...will be fun to see how this goes.

#15 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:12 PM

Haha. You old farts always amuse me. I might continue to amuse myself by actually entering... seeing Uday in this makes it more of an incentive to join since his style is so similar to mine in ways. Of course everyone should note that any rewards offered by the creator of this thread is most likely to be bull as of my own past experience. So far I haven't seen any rewards offered which is good and should be kept that way. Anyways...will be fun to see how this goes.

My dear ZeusDCS, don't get on my nerve, do not go around spreading remarks without solving it between ourselves, you did same on the chatroom and this was the last message between us. You never replied after that, and I wasn't even online for next few months due to various works. Here I talked about money with uncertainty in last contest (and I did not mention any specific amount of money/prize anywhere in the whole contest), because when I say something, I don't go back to my word.

You had very good results, I was really impressed. So I specially asked you to create a thread with all of your trading rules and results and notify the admins (so that we would've got our first verified strategy, yay!), you never created that. Also, If I sent money, payoneer would've cut activation fee and you would've gotten way less amount of money if I sent anything.

It's only a little amount of money and I am pretty sure it was a misunderstanding or miscommunication between us. If you still want the money, surely I'll send you some when I get some free time. I am sure you can do very good with your style. 

Now, I did not offer any price money because it's more of a fun contest. Let's keep the fun for fun :) . We are all in a community and there is a better drama waiting for us which you can see above messages by other honorable members. It'll be really fun to see Littlebuddy, traderpusa and Shaileshm competing each other with same set of restrictions. It'll be fun to have some more contest with uday too.

Let have some fun, shall we?

• Abdul777 likes this

#16 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:50 PM

What I understand is zeusDCS is having problems to fund his account as he does not have a source of income. And because of this he is on the verge of giving up trading. This I think is not good for the community, as we all might lose a very good trading potential.

So what I suggest is needing help him fund his account by a small amount, let's say $100 or more. As he still owes the prize money from last tournament. Additionally traderpusa and littlebuddy can also provide $100 or more each of them to his account, as these people have >90% accuracy EA, they can recover the amount from a single trade. This way they will also be helping a young trader to launch a financially independent career.

Of course zeusDCS doesn't has to repay any amount or gains made over them to anyone. And we all get to learn something from his trades.

EDIT: I hope this post does not fall in the category of commercial activities. Because this is not my intention. If it does then my sincere apologies and I request mods to modify/delete the post as they find appropriate.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#17 ZeusDCS

ZeusDCS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:52 PM

You had very good results, I was really impressed. So I specially asked you to create a thread with all of your trading rules and results and notify the admins (so that we would've got our first verified strategy, yay!), you never created that. Also, If I sent money, payoneer would've cut activation fee and you would've gotten way less amount of money if I sent anything.

Mm...

ylPY9Mc.png

What do you mean solving it between ourselves? You beat around the bush for weeks. Anyways let us not turn into the others, I rather be on the back end enjoying the confrontation.

Edit: LMAOOO, Shaileshm, you guys kill me. 

#18 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:09 PM

Mm...

What do you mean solving it between ourselves? You beat around the bush for weeks. Anyways let us not turn into the others, I rather be on the back end enjoying the confrontation.

Edit: LMAOOO, Shaileshm, you guys kill me.

Come on, that is not a strategy thread with beautiful trading rules that we talked about.

Did not know that shaileshm helped you that way, kudos for him. :)

And this thread is not meant to talk about that either :( . The original purpose of the thread is already derailed by all these, its a bit sad that every recent thread is a battlefield.

#19 ZeusDCS

ZeusDCS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:12 PM

Also, I'd asked you several times how to verify my "strategy" and you gave no direct answer. I of course, will gladly accept any financial compensation given as a reward for my efforts. As shaileshm stated, I do not have the means to fund an account...not due to being broke, I have the money, but not having a source of income required by banks, I am a student in 6th form college and cannot apply for a credit card myself. I will not beg for your help since it was not given to me at the end of the competition anyway.

Yes, it is true that the thread is derailed, might need to change the name of this one and create a new since it is ripe with argument.

#20 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:30 PM

Also, I'd asked you several times how to verify my "strategy" and you gave no direct answer.

Yes, it is true that the thread is derailed, might need to change the name of this one and create a new since it is ripe with argument.

You are unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. 

vaLJxcM.png

And I never gave direct answer, okay...

rJuGOgk.png

And finally, about the prize money that you and shaileshm are talking about.

wemnaka.png

The elders warned me never to bring the word prize money because it ends up like this over little amountthus I never said it in the last contest. If you want to continue argument, let's settle this somewhere else, like PM or something. Do not pull a public stant if you cannot back up your words. And you are not begging for money, but you are continuously mocking me over it while you could've simply reply to your last PM like, "Yes I don't mind the fees" or "Yes it says 29$ fee but I'm okay with it".

Man simply unbelievable! I am very tired of these arguments on every thread. I don't know how you guys come up with those things! Why must there be hate everywhere? Can't we co-operate together? Why must every thread end up with some guys belittling each other? Can't we have some fun at least? If yes please let's stop argument right here and let's talk more about the actual contest related stuff. I know you are far better person than this. 

There is not prize money in this contest as there are no sponsors and this is a rather fun contest made for disciplining.

The end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.