It's time to take the discipline to another level. This time we will take the contest a little further. This might be a improvement or a disappointment, but certainly we are positive.
- You can use any broker. You can use any account, real/demo/existing account. Just all trades while you are in the contest must follow the rules provided here. You won't have to share any details of your account here unless you are a winner and want to verify the strategy with the admins.
- You can trade any market condition/price/quotation, OTC, or any demo chart as long as it's valid data.
- You can use at most 2 strategies, you can mashup them as much as you wish. But try to keep it simple. You cannot change your rules after you've started the contest. You have at least 10 days from this post to make up your mind on it.
- You should specify a specific timeframe when you will be trading. If you say Asian session for X strategy and London for Y strategy, then stick to it thru the whole contest.
- You don't need to post any screenshots here, share your in depth data and analysis to the original thread, keep the forum alive. If you do not have any thread posted, then make a thread with proper rules specified, as simple as that.
- You can choose to forfeit any time, but I really suggest not to give up.
- You can choose snowball, martingale and fixed amount MM.
Hard Trade limits:
These are the actual rules, and might be contradictory to your own trading style, but these are also hard trading limits to minimize the loses and discipline yourself, which will shape you into a better trader if you can stick to it.
- at most 1 trade running at one time or expiry,
- at most 2 OTMs per 4 hours,
- at most 10 total trades and at most 3 total OTM per day,
- at least 5 trades and at least 50% ITM rate per week.
- you can choose to skip a day or two or three if you want, but remember the above numbers.
In that sense, you must have at least 20 trades within 4 weeks but no more than 200 total trades. 20 trades with 75% ITM is more welcome than 200 trades with 50% ITM. Also 20 trades cannot let you know the result of a strategy/style. That's why you have to keep trading at least 5 times per week.
- The most traded (at most 200 trades) with most ITM%.
- The least traded (at least 20 total trades) with most ITM%.
- The most %% gain compared to starting balance.