Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:22 AM) okey
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:21 AM) i know dh high made today LOL
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:20 AM) we will know soon what ny session has in mind.
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:20 AM) so their is resistance there, because yesterday and today did not manage to break
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:19 AM) then dh very near
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:19 AM) i think price stayed a bit below yesterday, so pdh and wh should be together
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) daily high low is just the high low of today, based on your broker open
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) lol. daily high is always made today.
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) not good opportunity?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:17 AM) weekly high was made today okey, but DH ?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:17 AM) and what about daily high?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:13 AM) i will start to watch and learn these points
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:13 AM) thank you!
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) so you have to check
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) if the weekly high was made yesterday, yes then it is a level
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) well, in case this high was made today
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:07 AM) they do not represent a level as the previous (P) levels do. Price did not turn there before.
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:07 AM) well, they have no meaning except to inform you that a new high was made
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:00 AM) https://i.imgur.com/PA1NITj.png
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 05:56 AM) i will try to short the euro at WH/DH, what do you think? a rarely use this WH/DH/DO but i try it

Photo

IQ option withdrawal on hold, IQ scam?

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#101 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 06:57 AM

Damn i also have this kind of issue right now. I have a total of 16k withdrawal that are currently on hold.

Mine is now under investigation for more than 38 working days.I think you will get yours.

#102 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 10:54 PM

Damn i also have this kind of issue right now. I have a total of 16k withdrawal that are currently on hold.

Oops, that's much bigger than Ummar's. Good luck but doubt you will get it unless you try to threaten them the hard way.

#103 damnhue

damnhue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 07:58 AM

Shouldn't have left binary.com for iq option. I hope i can get my money back by pressuring them everyday.

#104 damnhue

damnhue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 08:58 AM

Update on my withdrawal issue, status now changed from "withdrawal hold" to "in progress". Hope i can see it in my skrill account soon.

iq.jpg

#105 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 08:36 AM

Update on my withdrawal issue, status now changed from "withdrawal hold" to "in progress". Hope i can see it in my skrill account soon.

iq.jpg

Well that is good news for you Damnhue, Hopefully you will get your withdrawal soon. 

I also have got my unique case number today so I am submitting my complaint today to Cysec. 

• nitrousr8 likes this

#106 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 10:28 AM

First step done, complaint submitted in Financial Ombudsman. I will update as soon as I get any update on my case. Cheers!

• Tripack, traderpusa, devhie and 3 others like this

#107 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 06:22 AM

I had to put my videos down because IQ option has submitted a trademark and logo's complaint against my videos. I will soon edit the video and put it again on youtube. Their lawyer emailed me stating that I am trying to defame them lmao  :D

• ozimkowski likes this

#108 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 06:33 AM

neSzuxb.jpgTo be honest, what is this company up to? There are around thousands of videos on YouTube about IQ option but they never email them about why they put those videos on there.

#109 zeeshan ali

zeeshan ali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 11:41 AM

YOU NEVER WIN IN BINARY BECAUSE:

1) The binary option is very stressful and it is very difficult where the price will go and will correspond to your entry over time

2) average payot is 75% risk 1 reward 0.75 this is not good ...

3) the broker is against you, sometimes he manipulates the candles and can even block the accounts for not withdrawing the money .... as happened to this guy 

(when you lose money is OK but when you start to earn money they block your account) 

• sangoldline likes this

#110 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 02:57 AM

neSzuxb.jpgTo be honest, what is this company up to? There are around thousands of videos on YouTube about IQ option but they never email them about why they put those videos on there.

They have the right to decide how their intellectual property is used, and of course they will not complain about positive videos. That is their choice. They also have the right to defend themselves, their brand, against abuse. Since this is still under investigation and no decision has been made on this, your videos, while understandable, were premature. Not what you wish to hear of course. This is why in the US vloggers include a fair use notice in the description. So you could google what that means, how to use it and re-upload the vids if you wish. Not sure if that is wise... you just end up in a pissing match, and they have a whole legal department they have to pay anyways, you do not. What often happens on the internet is that people post complaints and when the situation has been resolved the complaint remains, without a word how it was resolved. Too many complaints are not justified and therefore can do damage to a company or individual when left like that. Not saying this is the case here, but you asked what the company is up to. They are protecting themselves, just like you are. They may also have a point about confidentiality. For that you'd have to check their terms. And just think for a moment if they would record you and then post that online... you would consider that a breach of confidentiality as well. This is why I mentioned before too keep everything at a professional level, which basically means not to act out of emotion. That won't serve you well.

The good news is that they claim to be in contact with CySEC about your issue.

The bad news is that they outright accuse you of illegal action. I would contest that asap. Again, not legal advice... just what I would do and remind them that they have so far FAILED to provide sufficient proof of such allegations. While they mention suspicion, a key word that is missing here is alleged, that you are allegedly involved... They have the burden of proof. You do not have the burden to prove your innocence. Again, not legal advice.

I would also ask them,, the legal department, to define insider dealing and market abuse and await their response on that. That might be useful later in case something is decided against you.

I would also ask them about the CySEC case numbers they have regarding this. You could also forward this letter to CySeEC and ask them if there is a corresponding case number.

Also keep in mind that the video issue and your complaint to them are separate issues. Keep them separate. The video issue should also have no bearing on the outcome of your initial complaint.

#111 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:45 AM

YOU NEVER WIN IN BINARY BECAUSE:

1) The binary option is very stressful and it is very difficult where the price will go and will correspond to your entry over time

2) average payot is 75% risk 1 reward 0.75 this is not good ...

3) the broker is against you, sometimes he manipulates the candles and can even block the accounts for not withdrawing the money .... as happened to this guy 

(when you lose money is OK but when you start to earn money they block your account) 

25-30% of BO traders make money. Better than the odd 10% who make money in the stock market.

1) It can be stressful, that is why you need to adjust your strat to something that works for you and your trading style. That is why you need to know your strat and spend the time watching charts before you start to trade. Of course it is difficult! And time consuming. And it can be stressful. Just like any other forms of trading. No one is forcing you to do it. The more you practice the better you get and the less difficult, time consuming and stressful it becomes. But most people don't want to spend the time. They just want the money. Without much effort on their part. That is 75% of BO traders and that is why they don't make any money.

2) Wrong math. Getting the math right helps reduce above mentioned stress and difficulty. If 75% payout doesn't work for your strat then you may be limited to pairs that pay 80 or 85%. A strat that has a success rate of only 65% with a payout of 80% will give you an average return of 17%. If payout is 85% you get a 20% average return. A 75% payout will still give you an average return of 14%. So you can make money with a relatively low performing strat of only 65% success rate of which there are many. And you will not get that kind of return with other investment vehicles. And again, most BO traders don't want that. They want only the big returns (which are also possible, with even more time spent, and even more effort, but only then) and something like a 14% return (a day), which they could very simply tweak to 20% by choosing the right payout percentage just isn't good enough. Sigh!

3) The big brokers that are left and generally have a decent reputation don't manipulate candles. Do you have any idea what kind of programming would have to be involved to influence each client terminal individually in all the different time frames? Stop being so silly. AI is not that advanced yet. What people consider candle manipulation isn't any of that. They see a discrepancy between their MT4 and the broker platform and shout "fraud". But if the broker is not using the same feed as your MT4, if they use their own data feed and spread, then there will be differences in how the candles draw. You can even observe that by loading different MT4 platforms, they will all have a different feed and spread and therefore you will get mismatching candles even among different MT4 versions. No fraud there, just different data being interpreted differently. An MT4 server that is just a few seconds behind another will create different candles... Times of high spread can even create candles that go in the opposite direction. Download a spread indi and avoid high spread times if you notice a difference between your MT4 chart and the broker chart and also find an MT4 version that seems to work better with your broker.
Actually blocking client funds is rare. More often than not clients have breached broker terms. Then the broker is justified to block funds. Either way, brokers don't just have the right to investigate, often they also have an obligation, especially if they are regulated brokers. But people who are being investigated rarely wait for the result of the investigation and instead voice their frustration on the web. Here on BOE there are plenty of examples where the broker was justified in blocking client funds due to breach of terms, and there are also plenty of examples where client funds were released after investigation was completed.

But hey, no one is obligated to trade BO. Just stop spreading unnecessary fears. If people were a little more wise, such as read the terms, abide by them, spend enough time on demo and then start with small amount that they can recuperate quickly and then trade up from there using only their winnings, there'd be far fewer complaints.

• kvilosh and janisroze like this

#112 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,359 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:02 AM

@BOedge, very pragmatic analysis.
I agree with most of your two posts above, very clear and well answered.
I don’t know from what source you do get you 25-30% profitability ratio, but it probably doesn’t count the ones that do manage to withdraw and keep withdrawing long term. Just an assumption and nothing to do with the broker in subject...
  • traderpusa, BOedge and janisroze like this
Taking a forum break. Enjoy the flame wars, the trolling, the hate & the boasting.

#113 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:00 AM

25-30% of BO traders make money. 

Payout from regulated gambling industry is about 3% of the revenue.  It doesn't mention how many people should make money.  Where did you get that number from ?

#114 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:19 AM

I would say 25% - 30% is a reliable number. Because BO is not that difficult actually.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#115 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:26 AM

Same question to you Shailsm, where do you base that number on ?  And same to BOEedge.  Looking forward to your reply.

My number is based on legally required payout.

What is your number based on ?

Please clarify.

#116 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 12:11 PM

@BOedge, very pragmatic analysis.
I agree with most of your two posts above, very clear and well answered.
I don’t know from what source you do get you 25-30% profitability ratio, but it probably doesn’t count the ones that do manage to withdraw and keep withdrawing long term. Just an assumption and nothing to do with the broker in subject...

When the whole EU issue started one of the ESMA pages stated that 75% of BO traders lose money. Other sources go as high as 30% of traders being successful. I did a lot of research on this before I got into it. These numbers were important to me. And they certainly go against the few claims by people who say a broker was blocking their funds, especially considering the number of traders some of these brokers have and some of the traffic they get.

The nadex site quotes 80% of traders losing their initial investment within 6 months of trading forex.

The FCA in the UK claims that 80% of clients lose money over the span of one year of trading CFDs.

You can check these numbers via google.

• Tripack and traderpusa like this

#117 denglio0

denglio0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:17 AM

You didnt noted the timings..its clearly mention night time when no volume, they can easily move with group trading. its a big scam running in binary Industry.so brokers block these traders and wont pay them.

http://www.binaryopt...ge/#entry118704there are many skype groups running by these people . I discussed with these guys, they demanded 1000$ as deposit.

If you dont know things what really happen around Binary option  try to learn/analyse, dont be judgemental. I said this might be one of the reason.

I know some earning 30k-100k per month and getting paid without hassle and its legit PA/fibo trading.

Anyone who has good trading strategy and the deposited with legit debit card wont/no need to wait for 30 days to get the fund, somewhere something is wrong.  

Now its turn for the thread owner to explain about his strategy and current situation

Why did you mention me again?
What did i do wrong

#118 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:20 AM

I would say 25% - 30% is a reliable number. Because BO is not that difficult actually.

Yes BO is not difficult... if you mean just to press up/ down button.

But I'm pretty sure the statistic is that 90% or 95%+ of BO traders lose money just like any traders in any field/ instrument. Doesn't matter really if FX or BO. 

But in BO's you have the shady brokers against you so it adds even more loss possibility when you can't withdraw money or other manipulations.

So go with a real broker where at least you don't have to worry about not able to get your money out, then it's just the trading part that you need to worry about.

#119 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:24 AM

Also to M. Ummar, sorry about your loss. It seems you will not get your money from IQ reading the way they act.

They now accuse you of illegal stuff which is typical scam BO broker crap.

But I hope you can continue to give them a hard time if you have the possibility. Yes post videos, write reviews and threaten them more and  even legal action if you have the possibility without losing too much additional $$.

Good luck and fuck IQBitches.

#120 littlebuddy

littlebuddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:08 PM

I had to put my videos down because IQ option has submitted a trademark and logo's complaint against my videos. I will soon edit the video and put it again on youtube. Their lawyer emailed me stating that I am trying to defame them lmao  :D

Were you able to get your big withdrawal back? Or you have burnt the bridges already? 

told you I'm dope  B) ...... and I am moving on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.