Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (19 January 2020 - 08:20 PM) Kurt09 you should post in appropriate thread with screenshots to prove your case
@  kurt09 : (19 January 2020 - 03:25 PM) They Analist Edward Shultz is the biggest scammer, stay away from them
@  kurt09 : (19 January 2020 - 03:24 PM) Elitetrading.co and Tradeidiea is Big Scam, they dont let you withdraw yourr money
@  joacim : (19 January 2020 - 05:28 AM) vostro
@  traderpusa : (18 January 2020 - 09:54 PM) great. good luck trading in 2020 !
@  Singh : (18 January 2020 - 03:37 PM) @traderpusa naw man, I give up, its too much to baby sit people, give them rules and guidance and then restart again lol I am better off trading myself here and there.
@  traderpusa : (17 January 2020 - 09:34 PM) sorry to hear that. Keep on looking I would say.
@  Singh : (17 January 2020 - 04:20 PM) @traderpusa Nope, was a shit show. I doubt there is a good trader out there with a good risk management etc, demo is all bell and whistles lol
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2020 - 09:05 PM) Is your guy still active ?
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2020 - 09:05 PM) all good Singh. Back to the daily grind of trading.
@  Singh : (16 January 2020 - 03:45 PM) @blessedtj Hola
@  Singh : (16 January 2020 - 03:45 PM) @traderpusa Sup Man
@  blessedtj : (15 January 2020 - 11:35 PM) hi all
@  traderpusa : (15 January 2020 - 10:09 PM) Hi Singh.
@  Singh : (15 January 2020 - 01:04 PM) Hey T
@  Singh : (15 January 2020 - 01:04 PM) Sup Fellas
@  Tripack : (14 January 2020 - 01:19 PM) Best to throw your question in a thread here http://www.binaryopt...ing-assistance/
@  forza125 : (14 January 2020 - 08:33 AM) ?
@  forza125 : (13 January 2020 - 02:23 PM) can anyone put an alert on a histogram?
@  traderpusa : (08 January 2020 - 02:49 AM) it is.

Photo

IQ option withdrawal on hold, IQ scam?

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#41 shunmugapriya

shunmugapriya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:32 AM

Once all document is verified IQ will send the payment .

For me, Verification took half a day (My manager is good and responded well) to and fro mail happened , they asked me clear picture of debit card as my card is 5 years older. so I resend again with numbers  clearly shown , then only they approved.

I too blown many deposits, tried hard for 1 year. Last month I got my first payout 1500$ (tournament money ) within a day to my skrill account ( I am a VIP member). 1 minute from skrill to my bank. 

1. http://www.binaryopt...ht/#entry133003this must be the reason for the hold, as Chinese and many scammers do this kind of trades when low volume in night (kind of basket trading - moving market as per theie group plan -group trading) so if u earn money using this night time trading you will never get the money as its already marked as scam. 

Let me know the method of trading or strategy you have used. if its legit you will surely get your hard earn Money.

2. If your initial deposited card is fake/scam also they wont approve your transaction

• BOedge and shaileshm like this

#42 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 02:25 AM

Once all document is verified IQ will send the payment .

For me, Verification took half a day (My manager is good and responded well) to and fro mail happened , they asked me clear picture of debit card as my card is 5 years older. so I resend again with numbers  clearly shown , then only they approved.

I too blown many deposits, tried hard for 1 year. Last month I got my first payout 1500$ (tournament money ) within a day to my skrill account ( I am a VIP member). 1 minute from skrill to my bank. 

1. http://www.binaryopt...ht/#entry133003this must be the reason for the hold, as Chinese and many scammers do this kind of trades when low volume in night (kind of basket trading - moving market as per theie group plan -group trading) so if u earn money using this night time trading you will never get the money as its already marked as scam. 

Let me know the method of trading or strategy you have used. if its legit you will surely get your hard earn Money.

2. If your initial deposited card is fake/scam also they wont approve your transaction

Sorry but this is ridiculous to think people can group-trade in Binaries and move FX markets with a lot of $$ jus to make some Binary profits, lol. Unless you're a heavy hedge fund or George Soros this is just another stupid excuse by Binary brokers to not pay people. And most Binary traders have less than $500-1000 in their accounts.

It's all BS. especially if brokers accuse some traders of doing something like this without any evidence at all.

• nitrousr8 likes this

#43 shunmugapriya

shunmugapriya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:49 AM

Sorry but this is ridiculous to think people can group-trade in Binaries and move FX markets with a lot of $$ jus to make some Binary profits, lol. Unless you're a heavy hedge fund or George Soros this is just another stupid excuse by Binary brokers to not pay people. And most Binary traders have less than $500-1000 in their accounts.

It's all BS. especially if brokers accuse some traders of doing something like this without any evidence at all.

You didnt noted the timings..its clearly mention night time when no volume, they can easily move with group trading. its a big scam running in binary Industry.so brokers block these traders and wont pay them.

http://www.binaryopt...ge/#entry118704there are many skype groups running by these people . I discussed with these guys, they demanded 1000$ as deposit.

If you dont know things what really happen around Binary option  try to learn/analyse, dont be judgemental. I said this might be one of the reason.

I know some earning 30k-100k per month and getting paid without hassle and its legit PA/fibo trading.

Anyone who has good trading strategy and the deposited with legit debit card wont/no need to wait for 30 days to get the fund, somewhere something is wrong.  

Now its turn for the thread owner to explain about his strategy and current situation

• kvilosh and BOedge like this

#44 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:58 AM

You didnt noted the timings..its clearly mention night time when no volume, they can easily move with group trading. its a big scam running in binary Industry.so brokers block these traders and wont pay them.

http://www.binaryopt...ge/#entry118704there are many skype groups running by these people . I discussed with these guys, they demanded 1000$ as deposit.

If you dont know things what really happen around Binary option  try to learn/analyse, dont be judgemental. I said this might be one of the reason.

I know some earning 30k-100k per month and getting paid without hassle and its legit PA/fibo trading.

Anyone who has good trading strategy and the deposited with legit debit card wont/no need to wait for 30 days to get the fund, somewhere something is wrong.  

Now its turn for the thread owner to explain about his strategy and current situation

How on earth would some Binary broker know who is part of some group (that apparently can move FX prices that much) if you don't tell them? 

#45 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:05 AM

You didnt noted the timings..its clearly mention night time when no volume, they can easily move with group trading. 

You don't understand a thing about binary options.  You will never ever move the market because you don't trade on the market.

After so many years, people still don't understand that binary options has nothing to do with the real market.

• KIMO likes this

#46 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:07 AM

You don't understand a thing about binary options.  You will never ever move the market because you don't trade on the market.

After so many years, people still don't understand that binary options has nothing to do with the real market.

If I understood correctly shunmug says some Telegram groups trade Forex to move markets.

First of all unless they're funds or banks, no retail traders can move FX prices like that as most are CFD's and those like Binaries do not affect FX prices.

That's why this reasoning is all BS by Binary brokers and excuses to not pay people.

#47 shunmugapriya

shunmugapriya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:44 AM

I know that very well. we get feed from real market, they place some basket orders in real market far away from current price.

(10% money they use for Forex trading (low volume,Night time) remaining 90% use for BO to catch that movement . this was said by that chines guy in skype chat. they dont know technicals nothing only can move market up on low volume , non peak time)

so BO market get that feed and by that time they already placed trades as a group in BO platform. 90% group traders won that deal and make heavy loss to BO brokers,

these happens in

1. night time,

2. low volume time,

3. same location traders and same calls/put on same currency pair 

4. importantly high value orders like 1000$ trades  (which brokers cant pay as its huge loss)

so the brokers/system can easily categorize this kind of trades and wont pay them saying it as scam/group trades

#48 shunmugapriya

shunmugapriya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:50 AM

How on earth would some Binary broker know who is part of some group (that apparently can move FX prices that much) if you don't tell them? 

they cant find that fx group, but the brokers can easily identify the group trades on their own BO platform and mark it as scam/fraud  transactions.

If Mohammad can say little about his strategy we can find why iqoption is holding payment...

#49 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:53 AM

I know that very well. we get feed from real market, they place some basket orders in real market far away from current price. so BO market get that feed and by that time they already placed trades as a group in BO platform. 90% group traders won that deal and make heavy loss to BO brokers,
these happens in
1. night time,
2. low volume time,
4. importantly high value orders like 1000$ trades (which brokers cant pay as its huge loss)
so the brokers/system can easily categorize this kind of trades and wont pay them saying it as scam/group trades

<Unnecessary trolling comment removed>
  • shunmugapriya likes this
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#50 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:56 AM

they cant find that fx group, but the brokers can easily identify the group trades on their own BO platform and mark it as scam/fraud  transactions.

If Muhammed can say little about his strategy we can find why iqoption is holding payment...

I can say for sure that these accusations are most likely 100% BS because in the beginning once IQOption tried to accuse me of the same. And of course couldn't be further from truth. It was when I started to make some big profits. Oh surprise! They never do this when you lose big, only when you win big.

That was around 2 years ago, I turned like €2-3K into €36K in around 2 weeks and they accused me of group trading and other manipulation of their platform which was impossible.

Finally after 1 week I threatened them to make it all public and I had some contacts to FX outlets/ magazines and I said I would get them to write a story about it.

Immediately my account manager then proceeded with my withdrawals and I did like €4-6K withdrawals every few days without problems after that.

• shunmugapriya likes this

#51 shunmugapriya

shunmugapriya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:59 AM

<Unnecessary trolling comment removed>

Ok Shailesh. Taken your point.

Its not argument, I am trying to convey them what I know/analysed. They doesnt know the other side of BO scammers and just blindly finding fault on BO brokers(IQoption) and saying BS. As I had chatted with those scammer guys I got those details.

#52 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:02 AM

Ok Shailesh. Taken your point.

Its not argument, I am trying to convey them what I know/analysed. They doesnt know the other side of BO scammers and just blindly finding fault on BO brokers(IQoption) and saying BS. As I had chatted with those scammer guys I got those details.

He does not trade BO. He just pretends to be a expert.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#53 shunmugapriya

shunmugapriya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:03 AM

I can say for sure that these accusations are most likely 100% BS because in the beginning once IQOption tried to accuse me of the same. And of course couldn't be further from truth. It was when I started to make some big profits. Oh surprise! They never do this when you lose big, only when you win big.

That was around 2 years ago, I turned like €2-3K into €36K and they accused me of group trading and other manipulation of their platform which was impossible.

Finally after 1 week I threatened them to make it all public and I had some contacts to FX outlets/ magazines and I said I would get them to write a story about it.

Immediately my account manager then proceeded with my withdrawals and I did like €4-6K withdrawals every few days without problems after that.

Thats Good way MXBO and good you got money from them.

thats what I am trying to convey, as you do the trading with real strategy you sued them and got the money back.Even I will do that as we know our own efforts and strategy.

If Brokers find/try a way to not paying , we can show them our real strategy and explain them /threaten them and we can get back the money (if its legit strategy)

Why the thread owner sitting idle for 30 days is my question. As previous thread he asked about night time trading. so I doubt he might be a part of that group traders.

#54 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:09 AM

Thats Good way MXBO and good you got money from them.

thats what I am trying to convey, as you do the trading with real strategy you sued them and got the money back.Even I will do that as we know our own efforts and strategy.

If Brokers find/try a way to not paying , we can show them our real strategy and explain them /threaten them and we can get back the money (if its legit strategy)

Why the thread owner sitting idle for 30 days is my question. As previous thread he asked about night time trading. so I doubt he might be a part of that group traders.

Again there is no such thing as a group of traders being able to manipulate stuff to gain from BO brokers.

It's just BS talk from brokers. Same as there is no "illegal strategy" or manipulation of their platform.

It's pure and simple:

- Scammy BO brokers (mostly "Cysec regulated" or not regulated at all) say nothing when you constantly lose and deposit more and more.

- But as soon as you start to make nice profits and end up big profitable they start to use any excuse possible to withhold your money.

All these typical/ small BO brokers are essentially ponzi/ pyramid schemes. They need more and more people to deposit to keep the operations going and they're even greedy enough to not want to pay out the more profitable traders.

This is why I say again and again stop going with those platforms and move over to big regulated FX/ CFD brokers that offer Binaries.

#55 shunmugapriya

shunmugapriya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:17 AM

I saw and chatted with those scammy traders. so they exist and this scam is there. Brokers may use this as a BS for not paying to high earners.

but if we have legit strategy we can  get our money back. Iqoption I still have lot of friends who earning more that they deposited. like 1k$ deposited 30k$ profit per month. the thing we need to do is we need to withdraw regularly like 5k$ , instead of 30k$. Most issues (BS talks) comes when they try to withdraw bulk.

As per me IQoption is legit till date.

I am done with this thread.

• BOedge and janisroze like this

#56 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:32 AM

I saw and chatted with those scammy traders. so they exist and this scam is there. Brokers may use this as a BS for not paying to high earners.

but if we have legit strategy we can  get our money back. Iqoption I still have lot of friends who earning more that they deposited. like 1k$ deposited 30k$ profit per month. the thing we need to do is we need to withdraw regularly like 5k$ , instead of 30k$. Most issues (BS talks) comes when they try to withdraw bulk.

As per me IQoption is legit till date.

I am done with this thread.

Then why don't you explain in full detail how exactly a group of retail traders can move trillion $$ markets such as FX (bigger than stocks)...

Because it's impossible via CFD's or Binaries. And even if they were institutional pro or fund/ banks access to direct FX trading they'd have to put in $100K's if not more to move a pair just so some small Binary traders can make a few hundred or thousand $$.

Sorry but this is just BS propaganda talk by brokers to find excuses to not payout or BS talk by telegram groups so they seem influential like they have the power to move FX markets and attract more subscribers.

#57 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 09:21 AM

Hello guys

I really appreciate that everyone is utilising their precious time and posting their thoughts here. 

First of all, I am not part of any type of trading group. In my original post I have said that as well that I am only free at night and it is the only time that i can concentrate on trading. 

Secondly, I appredciate shunmugapriya comments but i don't understand how a group can move a trillion dollar market which looks impossible to me. Even though if it is low volatile market and everything, it still seems very silly how they can manipulate a trillion dollar market. I wish I could do that haha. 

I am not here to show anyone my strategy because I have not come here for that. If anyone else can make good money (take yourself for example) why can't I?

What I assume that they may suspect me as part of those group traders because I have been trading at night time as well. 

Not being active on BOE doesn't mean that I have not been reading the website. I just did not post anything which doesn't mean I wasn't active. 

Last but not the least I am not the only one whose withdrawal has been on hold by IQ options just because they made some good money. 

The links are as follows: 

https://blog.iqoptio...n-not-withdraw/

http://www.forexpeac...ww.iqoption.com

2 more weeks to go until I get a answer because in their T&C it is written they can't hold money for more than 30 days

P.S. Please stop attacking each other personally because it is very childish. 

• BOedge likes this

#58 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:52 AM

If you believe any skype, telegram group can move the forex market, well, that explains why IQ puts your withdrawal on hold, because you believe everything that is said to you lol.

If you think IQ or any other Bin broker cares about the T&C, please read above.

It should be obvious that IQ is facing cash flow problems since they need to close down European operations.  If everyone withdraws at the same time, which they should, no

way IQ can refund everyone.  Hence, let's keep quiet that ESMA governs Cysec, and Cysec governs IQ, hence ESMA governs IQ.

I read that post that IQ says they only need to follow Cysec.  That was a very dangerous post cause I nearly chocked in my beer laughing.

• MXBO and nitrousr8 like this

#59 nitrousr8

nitrousr8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:56 AM

If you believe any skype, telegram group can move the forex market, well, that explains why IQ puts your withdrawal on hold, because you believe everything that is said to you lol.

If you think IQ or any other Bin broker cares about the T&C, please read above.

It should be obvious that IQ is facing cash flow problems since they need to close down European operations.  If everyone withdraws at the same time, which they should, no

way IQ can refund everyone.  Hence, let's keep quiet that EMSA governs Cysec, and Cysec governs IQ, hence EMSA governs IQ.

I read that post that IQ says they only need to follow Cysec.  That was a very dangerous post cause I nearly chocked in my beer laughing.

This right here-- sad, depressing, raw and cold truth . Thank God I thought about it this way also, as soon as I saw the ESMA news and well, guess what, withdrew even the last cent. 

"You don't make it to the top by overcoming others, but overcoming yourself"

#60 littlebuddy

littlebuddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:36 PM

I know that very well. we get feed from real market, they place some basket orders in real market far away from current price.

(10% money they use for Forex trading (low volume,Night time) remaining 90% use for BO to catch that movement . this was said by that chines guy in skype chat. they dont know technicals nothing only can move market up on low volume , non peak time)

so BO market get that feed and by that time they already placed trades as a group in BO platform. 90% group traders won that deal and make heavy loss to BO brokers,

these happens in

1. night time,

2. low volume time,

4. importantly high value orders like 1000$ trades  (which brokers cant pay as its huge loss)

This is how I pictured it. 

When the ocean is calm (market with low volume at night). People throw enough boulders into the ocean so that the ripple (if there is any) would cause a tidal wave within a pond (BO market quotes feeds). And people waiting at the pond could benefit from it.

The thing I dont get is how is the ocean connected to the pond in the first place?

I believe in scammers and stuff. But this is David Copperfield next level shit. For a fact I do know and have seen and chat with IQ users at the chat. Those guys, live with tooth fairies and ride the unicorns. Which makes quite a lot of sense that they would believe the ocean affecting the pond theory. 

told you I'm dope  B) ...... and I am moving on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.