Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 02:28 AM) yeah got up to see falcon 9 launch lol
@  hatırlaa : (19 April 2018 - 01:54 AM) you started early tp xd
@  rainman : (19 April 2018 - 01:31 AM) got it. much appreciate u taking the time to explain it.
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:32 AM) euro : retrace to DO, long +30 for several entries : https://gyazo.com/dc...ead5a67fe586bb8
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:12 AM) example : https://gyazo.com/eb...c040e557a33edeb
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:09 AM) when a level acted as res several times, the probability is very high it will act as sup after break
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:09 AM) you try to find those levels that act as support and resistance
@  rainman : (19 April 2018 - 12:06 AM) you said you drawn supply and demand zones by just connecting any 3or bottoms or tops, correct?
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:01 AM) so both for horizontal SR (or zone) or TL I look for a 1 2 3 to draw
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:00 AM) first point, second point, 3d point of the trendline. You can see after 3, price touched and reversed on the TL several times
@  rainman : (18 April 2018 - 11:57 PM) what's nbr 3?
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:43 PM) some of the best entries are where TL and horizontal cross.
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:41 PM) look where price turned after nbr 3 !
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:40 PM) Trend line example : https://gyazo.com/3c...1486d1c56c02d43
@  rainman : (18 April 2018 - 11:39 PM) got it. thanks again.
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:38 PM) same for trendline. I look for at least 3 points I can connect.
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:37 PM) those supply&demand indi's just draw based on fractal or ZZ. I do the same manually but only when I can connect 3 tops/bottoms or more.
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:36 PM) manually drawn.
@  rainman : (18 April 2018 - 11:34 PM) excellent trading. blue zone is manually drawn for supply and demand zones?
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 10:17 PM) ema cross, high to low, entry on low, with nearby trendline. some support level and higher lows.

Photo

IQ option withdrawal on hold, IQ scam?

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 07:47 PM

Hi there everyone,

I have started this post just to expose IQ option how they are scamming people off their money. I have been trading for a long time on IQ option and my account never had any problems because all that time I was losing a fair amount of money. So i stopped trading for some time and started learning/practicing on my own. Just one month ago, I started trading again on real and made some good profits. In the beginning they gave me my withdrawals but now after my last trading I gave a withdrawal order. I gave the withdrawal request on 7 March it is already 20 March. I tried contacting the support and my manager. My manager was just telling me that he has no clue whatsoever what is going on and what has happened to my request. I contacted the support so many times and they told me that someone superior will contact me soon. Now after such a long time someone from the VIP department called me and this is what he said, " Hi there I am calling to let you know that your withdrawal is on hold for investigation of group trading." Seriously? What group trading? Until now i was losing money and nothing was wrong with my account and now that i made some profits, they are accusing me of some sort of group trading. I asked them to give me a time frame or any kind of evidence. They are refusing to give any kind of comment. 

Just wanted to know if anyone else has been through the same situation? I have a feeling they will not pay my profit. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you. 

#2 littlebuddy

littlebuddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:00 PM

How much is your withdrawal request on 7 March ?

told you I'm dope  B) ...... and I am moving on.

#3 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:21 PM

How much is your withdrawal request on 7 March ?

Littlebuddy sorry buddy but due to some reasons I cannot share that. Hope u don't mind. All i can tell you is, it is a big amount. 

#4 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:49 PM

Good that you've shared it. There have been previous cases shared on BOE.

There are at least 10-20 of withdrawal problems listed here on FPA. The thing is, you earned too much and they won't let you go with this. It's normal tactic by scammer brokers. They let some people withdraw some small amount to keep people from opening such threads so that others can defend like, "I did not have any problems with IQ so far". The more you earn, the more they will start making things worse for you. 

Sadly the term group trading is mentioned only on your case in whole internet. I cannot see anything regarding this on any of their TOS pages.

• nitrousr8 likes this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#5 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:20 AM

Did you trade from different locations or different computers?

So far for me IQ is the only one which hasn't given any trouble withdrawing. But lately I do see them doing some price manipulations.
  • Mohammad Ummar likes this

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#6 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:23 AM

So far for me IQ is the only one which hasn't given any trouble withdrawing. But lately I do see them doing some price manipulations.

IQ will start manipulating once you start to make some profit. Many experienced the same. :D Probably they have algo set that if someone makes x amount their deposit or has %% ITM, then start messing things up.

#7 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:37 AM

They call it some type of front-running which means that someone has some kind of internal market information by which they knows if the asset will go down or up. They called me yesterday and kept asking me for some kind of group name. I don’t even know how to spell and pronounce that group name. Pfft. Iq option is taking a piss.

Good that you've shared it. There have been previous cases shared on BOE.

There are at least 10-20 of withdrawal problems listed here on FPA. The thing is, you earned too much and they won't let you go with this. It's normal tactic by scammer brokers. They let some people withdraw some small amount to keep people from opening such threads so that others can defend like, "I did not have any problems with IQ so far". The more you earn, the more they will start making things worse for you.

Sadly the term group trading is mentioned only on your case in whole internet. I cannot see anything regarding this on any of their TOS pages.

#8 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:41 AM

They call it some type of front-running which means that someone has some kind of internal market information by which they knows if the asset will go down or up. They called me yesterday and kept asking me for some kind of group name. I don’t even know how to spell and pronounce that group name. Pfft. Iq option is taking a piss.

Yup that's stupid too. See here.

#9 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:51 PM

No other IP or computer. Always same IP and computer. ☹️

#10 Florian9595

Florian9595

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:05 PM

I withdrawl all my money stay away from it ... this cysec regulation means nothing a broker for example like FinMax is more safer then IQ Option you don't belive me then search on youtube and google reviews ... i don't understand why IQ Option manipulate the price .... i don't understand why are they not play fair..

#11 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:45 PM

To be honest, i never had any problems with any kind of manipulation or maybe I have not digged into that.

I withdrawl all my money stay away from it ... this cysec regulation means nothing a broker for example like FinMax is more safer then IQ Option you don't belive me then search on youtube and google reviews ... i don't understand why IQ Option manipulate the price .... i don't understand why are they not play fair..

#12 Florian9595

Florian9595

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:47 PM

yes but like you said if i earn more and more you get fucked up ... and anyway my account manager told me that cysec want to ban Binary options in 2 mounths .. so iq option will remove binary option 

#13 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:27 PM

Damn that is something new to hear.

yes but like you said if i earn more and more you get fucked up ... and anyway my account manager told me that cysec want to ban Binary options in 2 mounths .. so iq option will remove binary option

#14 littlebuddy

littlebuddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:55 PM

Littlebuddy sorry buddy but due to some reasons I cannot share that. Hope u don't mind. All i can tell you is, it is a big amount. 

It might be better to share than you think. When you use the term 'big' it is really nothing in value but a comparison term.

If you think that you are being scammed because of a $50K withdrawal, then I think your fears and doubt might be unwarranted. But at the same time it also caution us who has been or near that range of withdrawal. In fact few people might even want to come forward to tell you if their experience with that amount has met any challenges at all.

But if your 'big' amount refers to $100K and above, I believe very few here can share similar experience. Yet at the same time, we now have a rough idea where is the withdrawal threshold for IQ.

#15 jakariyan

jakariyan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:59 AM

Littlebuddy, have you had any problems withdrawing from iq? If not, how long did it take you to get your money? Cheers

#16 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 21 March 2018 - 06:06 AM

4e17742c40638ad00e461e6a717bf560.png
https://gyazo.com/4e...e461e6a717bf560

:rolleyes:  :P  :lol:

#17 littlebuddy

littlebuddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 06:16 AM

MkkdBnn.gif

Such a pro  :rolleyes:  :P  :lol:

#18 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 21 March 2018 - 06:18 AM

And here we have it already  :lol:

Funny and predictable.

#19 littlebuddy

littlebuddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 06:58 AM

Littlebuddy, have you had any problems withdrawing from iq? If not, how long did it take you to get your money? Cheers

Before I make net profits, which is the total gains you made in your trading account is more than your total deposits up to that point. 

I made multiple deposits and withdraw them. These withdrawals request are quite fast and standard. I think they are so because they are actually your own money, your deposits.

The request is immediately accepted and funds will reach your bank card between 1-2 days. I have not experienced it longer.

My first real gains withdrawal is not a good experience. I think IQ was trying to fuck with me. Or maybe this is how they play the tactic for those withdrawing real gains.

This type of withdrawals for me is to my bank account directly. I do not use E-wallets. 

The 'request-in-progress' took them 3 days. Then i received an email informing me that they can only transfer the funds in EURO instead of USD. They asked me to check with my bank if they accept EURO.

I was like WTF question is that? I am not residing in Timbuktu for Chris' sake. I immediately replied them to send in any currency form as long as it is the equivalent in USD value. 

It took them 2 days to acknowledge my email. So now it has been 5 days since I requested for it. I received the funds, strangely in USD after 9 days in total. 

During these 9 days, i did not trade my account. I keep chatting up with the CS and I was at the chat room telling everyone about this. I even got blocked in the chat for 3 hours twice, for providing "misleading info on IQ".

WTF right? Anyway my first real gains profit took 9 days to reach me. Since then most of my requests take about 5-6 days to reach my banking account. 

• neddihrehat likes this

#20 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 09:42 AM

These are all their tactics to make you overtrade and lose your money. 

Before I make net profits, which is the total gains you made in your trading account is more than your total deposits up to that point. 

I made multiple deposits and withdraw them. These withdrawals request are quite fast and standard. I think they are so because they are actually your own money, your deposits.

The request is immediately accepted and funds will reach your bank card between 1-2 days. I have not experienced it longer.

My first real gains withdrawal is not a good experience. I think IQ was trying to fuck with me. Or maybe this is how they play the tactic for those withdrawing real gains.

This type of withdrawals for me is to my bank account directly. I do not use E-wallets. 

The 'request-in-progress' took them 3 days. Then i received an email informing me that they can only transfer the funds in EURO instead of USD. They asked me to check with my bank if they accept EURO.

I was like WTF question is that? I am not residing in Timbuktu for Chris' sake. I immediately replied them to send in any currency form as long as it is the equivalent in USD value. 

It took them 2 days to acknowledge my email. So now it has been 5 days since I requested for it. I received the funds, strangely in USD after 9 days in total. 

During these 9 days, i did not trade my account. I keep chatting up with the CS and I was at the chat room telling everyone about this. I even got blocked in the chat for 3 hours twice, for providing "misleading info on IQ".

WTF right? Anyway my first real gains profit took 9 days to reach me. Since then most of my requests take about 5-6 days to reach my banking account. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.