Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 08:07 AM) r you sure its just beer and rum you drink here and then lol?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:06 AM) I think I saw Elon Musk the other day, selling second hand rescue cave mini subs lol
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:03 AM) lucky i took delivery of beer and cigarettes earlier today.
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:01 AM) lol. in submarines these days
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 04:53 AM) Lol they do deliver pizza in tanks over there?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 04:50 AM) gonna order pizza. Too much rain to go outside tonight.
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 04:50 AM) nah, it's average lol
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 04:42 AM) 3 times in a row, thats new record tho?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 03:41 AM) dyslexia is a weird thing. One box is called shout, the other one search. No idea why I post this cause you can't read the difference lol
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:39 AM) binary comodo
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:39 AM) binary comodo
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:14 AM) comodo
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 02:38 AM) Thats how its supposed to be, isnt it? You paid the shoes, you got the right
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:43 PM) yes, i have some tree growing empty beer bottles uncontrollably.
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:43 PM) Purse picking his fruits : https://gyazo.com/4e...599aca8ca65922e
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) smth different*
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) Does your concrete also grow something than just bbq grills and a private bar? :D
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) lol ye, now i need a hovercraft to reach all my good fruits
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:36 PM) my concrete looks pretty clean :P
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:13 PM) Oh yea, over here we also got some heavy rainy days. My garden looks like a mud hole lol

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

About flame wars ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#21 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:43 PM

if you guys don't stop, the mods are going to get so fed up they will shut down boe lol.

they don't want to waste their time either.

• neddihrehat, ozimkowski, BigKev67 and 1 other like this

#22 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:46 PM

Thanks Pusa. I am done with this thread and not going to reply to anyone anymore. If anyone has any issues with what I said here , just report it to the mods instead of derailing and trolling this thread.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#23 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 655 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:57 PM

if you guys don't stop, the mods are going to get so fed up they will shut down boe lol.

they don't want to waste their time either.

Nailed it.   :P

• neddihrehat, saifwlj and BigKev67 like this

#24 littlebuddy

littlebuddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:39 PM

At first I thought he was thick in the head and so I tried to see things from his perspective. I put in my best effort to see things from his point of view but I cant stick my head that far up my ass

As usual and like clockwork, he display such traits without fail, without an ounce of understanding the whole matter and still hammering on. Such an individual is best ignored and this is what I will do.

This thread is the best for entertainment and showcasing such a thick troll that he should be entered into the Troll of Fame ! 

Peace out ......wooosah...... B)

• ozimkowski and shaileshm like this

told you I'm dope  B) ...... and I am moving on.

#25 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 10:32 AM

Hi moderator, thank you for sharing. And also your observation and guidelines. I have to respectfully comment against this as it seems that you might have whitewash the recent flame war a little. Of course there is no point in pursuing this like a dog with a bone but I think that to be fair to the community and myself, there are some records that need to set straight. 

I suggest that you leave Singh's thread as it is. Then make a comment that from henceforth, the previous pages and comments with flame-warlike nature is to be disregarded. I think in this way, at least the community can get to conclude who are the trolls, shit-stirrer and whatnot. 

There is this thing about the agenda a person has when they make comments in this thread. And from those posts, you can clearly see. I will also man up that there are comments that was uncalled for, from me. I am sorry for making those comments that make the community uneasy. Those comments are strictly reserved and directed for the intended only. 

My very first post on the thread was met with this. Check out his intention and tone. Please read my comment and look at how he replied which was totally out of context. 

OZarvX6.png

FiSPIBG.png

wrt para 2. 

I am not sure if that para was referring to me but I can assure you, I did all of that and more. 
I showed more greens than reds yes. But i blurred out the stake size, my point was to show the high rate of success for that strategy. The focus was not on the stake size.
Chart explanations? Oh I did that too and more. I even stated the rules of my style when asked by others. 
I also showed my account balance. If you had read my posts leading up to that, you will notice that I was talking about using a MM approach to pimp up the profits. And in fact if you look at all my posts there, 50% of it are about managing MM. 
So you see the rational of my posts? I did everything you had stated in para 2 and more. 

Then a comment of 'photoshop' surfaced despite what I had shared. Then when I went further to clarify, that person actually changed his tactic but still having a last dig at me. 
I am not playing the victim here. But what I want to show you is that if such member is allowed to go pissing onto others in every thread, and he does not publicly acknowledged his actions. Then whatever we are doing here is pointless. He is so wrapped up in his mentality that the community will have to put up with him. 

Do you feel me ? I say this with respect. Thank you all for your time to read this.

Thank you for your suggestion and for initiating even more flames on this thread although I do understand your point of view. But you know, concretely, what I see here and later is that you insist, with high emphasis, just as much as the person you are complaining against...
What I do see also is that there is a certain pattern that exists on here that does initiate such similar conflicts, in my opinion it has all to do with attitude/language and not results, and it is that which will then generate much feedback as usual, from whatever members, I repeat not personal results but attitude, and if you wonder why ppl do make amalgams it is most probably because of this... But then again, I am not trading bins anymore for like 2y, so who am I to tell how people should behave on a bins forum lol.

Back to usual business.

I only have to say that I have given my explanation to the mods. So at this point I wont give a reply to the post above here. I hope the mods will sort it out.

+ [just too lazy to quote all the recurrent crap that went after this]

I don’t care I’m taking a break from this clow circus, this thread wasn’t supposed to bring even more crap, I would’ve locked it straight away if the platform wasn’t interpreting it as to be hidden from plain sight. If there are any more suggestions/queries see this with the boss.

Enjoy :)
  • traderpusa, neddihrehat and Singh like this
Taking a forum break. Enjoy the flame wars, the trolling, the hate & the boasting.

#26 rainman

rainman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:03 PM

Are we bringing back Singh's thread?  It's one of the best thread on BOE - extremely helpful in making money.  It's a shame and total disrespect to Singh that a flame war started by a few leads to this point.  It's also a disservice to the community as well.  Hopefully David does'nt decide to shut down this forum after all Tripack and David maintaining and paying for this forum.

• neddihrehat, devhie, saifwlj and 1 other like this

#27 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 05:33 AM

Restored in full. Enjoy :D

• neddihrehat, Reinhold and rainman like this
Taking a forum break. Enjoy the flame wars, the trolling, the hate & the boasting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.