Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:46 AM) https://gyazo.com/58...16d785753060ff0
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:44 AM) I am very concerned about GBP, I have decided to leave until the government is making some definite deals on the Brexit. I'm not a supporter of uncertainty.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:42 AM) US It is expected to rebound until new years, because the season is coming and everyone is ready for new year revenues.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM) China is underwater now, and I can't even define how starving they are for dollars. Their imports fell significantly last quarter. They're trying to stimulate again, but I don't think it should work out, more than: we're back to the 2014/2015 situation. The issue with the Chinese central bank cutting off the supply of cash, the issue that they are not diversified around the world.

Photo

Can I create an EA or a robot for this scenario?

binary candlestick pattern high accuracy ea robot

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 hussain2015

hussain2015

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 02:13 AM

Hi Friends,

I have been reading this forum for a long time and never posted anything.

I want to thank all the wonderful people who help each other to succeed in binary options.

To tell you the truth I have almost read all the systems here and sadly nothing worked for me.

Most of the seniors here have told that different traders have different personalities.In my case that is true because most of the profitable systems here have ended up bad for me.

the reason I am posting a thread here is I need some advice's from seniors and programmers.

After 4 years of Struggle and Pain I think I have found a system that works for me.I ll state the Pros and Cons here.

Pros

1.No Indicators involved purely price action(2 candlestick patterns)

2.With 3 months backtesting have 65.67% win rate.(Highest win rate achieved in one day is 92% and lowest win rate achieved in one day is 51%)

3.Never tested on one minute charts.Trading charts would be 2min,5 min,10 min and 15 min with same expires as time frames we are trading(Ex 5 min charts exp 5 min)

4.No martingale involved(fixed amount for each trade)

Cons

1.Very stressful. To achieve the desired results have to analyse 10 major pairs, 40 time frames for 16 hours a day.

example from last Friday trades

*10 major pairs

5 min,10min and 15 min charts 13 wins and 2 losses for 16 hours analyzing(Morning 6 to Night 10 Sri lanka time)

*10 major pairs

2 min carts 26 wins and 6 losses

end of the day the patterns are profitable but too tired and i think someone who is in front of the monitor for long time will get sick(I feel that currently because past three days i did demo trading and I have become sick-backpain,headache,etc..)

What I want from you guys is,

1.If I give you My two candlestick patterns can anyone create an EA or robot(for Binary.com)

These two patterns are rare it took me 4 years to see it.

2.Any other advice's to get rid of the stress.

Thanks and all the best

Hussain

#2 ptauss

ptauss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 05:15 AM

Very interesting your scenario.

Let us hope that seniors will also be interested ;)

To get an idea, can you give the 2 candlestick patterns ?

Thanks

#3 ironmaden

ironmaden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:27 AM

Any pattern on candlestick  is very easy to automate. Only interest in this for example I do not arise, since consciously, such strategies I sweep aside. For me, there are only trend tactics after 5 years of trading in all markets.And candles are exotic with constantly changing characteristics and unpredictability.

#4 hatırlaa

hatırlaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:02 AM

Man why you push so hard? If your backtests say its profitable then watch only some of your favorite pairs for some certain time in a day. Cant you trade just one trade for a day and be satisfied with it? Try this and you will see how less stressful it is and a lot of free time to boot. After all why we prefer trading over some other professions? It can provide nice spare time. We dont prefer it to be slave of our charts yea? Do you trade to get rich in a short time?

• kvilosh likes this

195b6b3376864735b4638460a892b05f.png

#5 freestyle20

freestyle20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationCzech

Posted 06 March 2018 - 11:44 AM

ok, here I created the robot for you..
this robot does not know the stress

Attached Files

• hobbyt3 and pangU_ like this

#6 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 12:12 PM

But where is the candlestick pattern?
  • traderpusa and neddihrehat like this
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#7 s3791

s3791

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 12:33 PM

Hi Friends,

I want to thank all the wonderful people who help each other to succeed in binary options.

To tell you the truth I have almost read all the systems here and sadly nothing worked for me.

Most of the seniors here have told that different traders have different personalities.In my case that is true because most of the profitable systems here have ended up bad for me.

the reason I am posting a thread here is I need some advice's from seniors and programmers.

After 4 years of Struggle and Pain I think I have found a system that works for me.I ll state the Pros and Cons here.

Pros

2.With 3 months backtesting have 65.67% win rate.(Highest win rate achieved in one day is 92% and lowest win rate achieved in one day is 51%)

3.Never tested on one minute charts.Trading charts would be 2min,5 min,10 min and 15 min with same expires as time frames we are trading(Ex 5 min charts exp 5 min)

Cons

1.Very stressful. To achieve the desired results have to analyse 10 major pairs, 40 time frames for 16 hours a day.

*10 major pairs

5 min,10min and 15 min charts 13 wins and 2 losses for 16 hours analyzing(Morning 6 to Night 10 Sri lanka time)

*10 major pairs

end of the day the patterns are profitable but too tired and i think someone who is in front of the monitor for long time will get sick(I feel that currently because past three days i did demo trading and I have become sick-backpain,headache,etc..)

1.If I give you My two candlestick patterns can anyone create an EA or robot(for Binary.com)

Thanks and all the best

Hussain

There are some goods coders on this forum and if you give them more info about your candlestick pattern I'm sure they will help you in creating a good EA.

Thanks

#8 ptauss

ptauss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:50 AM

Hi Friends,

Pros

Cons

*10 major pairs

*10 major pairs

Thanks and all the best

Hussain

Yes, as says s3791, there is good coders who have good ideas and experience on this forum, it's enough to ask for help, and they will come to help you.

Then, don't hesitate to give information, so that "seniors" can give you good advice, to develop the ultimate robot

#9 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationBack from study again...with new power³

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:38 PM

Hi Friends,

Pros

Cons

*10 major pairs

*10 major pairs

Thanks and all the best

Hussain

Why not code it for a mt4 bo broker...and candle pattern is just a half hour of time.....

codingwizzard.png

#10 explorn

explorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 06:10 AM

Would you share that pattern here? 

I have a software that can trade it on binary.com and other platforms automatically. Also I can write an EA of that pattern ;) 

So let's crash it  :D

• mascaxxx likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: binary, candlestick pattern, high accuracy, ea, robot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.