Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please be respectful in the chat and watch your language & arguing. Read the forum rules.
@  ahmetesk : (19 January 2017 - 09:51 AM) @fuker :o
@  fuker : (19 January 2017 - 07:28 AM) :P
@  kubn2 : (19 January 2017 - 06:34 AM) hahhaha
@  fuker : (19 January 2017 - 06:30 AM) blah blah ordinary liar
@  fuker : (19 January 2017 - 06:27 AM) sell it
@  ahmetesk : (19 January 2017 - 05:48 AM) :lol:
@  ahmetesk : (19 January 2017 - 05:48 AM) it's working for 1 years
@  ahmetesk : (19 January 2017 - 05:47 AM) I had holygrail
@  fuker : (19 January 2017 - 05:39 AM) I have not yet. I saw artis who named hubba bubba is it really good showman :D
@  kubn2 : (19 January 2017 - 05:34 AM) @fuker everyone have holy grail lol you dont have one?
@  fuker : (19 January 2017 - 05:09 AM) who share holy grail system
@  rinshadcm : (19 January 2017 - 04:55 AM) hi
@  hp699flva : (19 January 2017 - 04:40 AM) @tuugii - thanks buddy
@  ruhul : (19 January 2017 - 04:39 AM) oops!
@  ruhul : (19 January 2017 - 04:39 AM) dhanush
@  tuugii0313 : (19 January 2017 - 04:38 AM) lol i just replied to your comment on my video :D
@  hp699flva : (19 January 2017 - 04:36 AM) what's up tuugii?
@  tuugii0313 : (19 January 2017 - 04:31 AM) @hp are you there?
@  tuugii0313 : (19 January 2017 - 03:58 AM) :P
@  traderpusa : (19 January 2017 - 03:56 AM) You are balance today lol

Photo

31.10.2014 | Holyfire's Value Chart & CCI Strategy Mastering & Trading of it's Signals Session. Friday, London Session Kick Start!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:38 AM

Following the great contribution from HolyFire’s VC CCI Strategy:

“Daily Bread & Butter”

I will be holding a live session for a period of 1-2 hours on the initial two hours of London Session:

Find Session Times based on your local time zone:
http://www.forexmark…markethours.php

Webinars Start Date & Time:

Past:

• Monday, 27th,  9:00 Morning (Cyprus Time)
  • Thursday, 30th,  9:00 Morning (Cyprus Time)

Future:

• Friday, 31th,  9:00 Morning (Cyprus Time)

Home Work Before coming into this session:

• Watch fully up to detail HolyFire’s tutorial video
  • Read the posts in the thread to make sure you find all the yes and no’s
  • Open MT4, Install the strategy and make sure it shows up correctly and you understand it’s rules
  • Forum Thread by HolyFire:  http://www.binaryopt...and-valuechart/

I will use the following platform for DEMO:

• www.clmforex.com click on demo account creation
  • I use CLM because: It’s regulated and we can trade using this broker directly from the MT4, No need jump every moment between MT4 and the Broker web site, as you know in trading timing is everything.  Good for strategies where you can enter for exact 1M, 5M or 15M.  For strategies that need end of candle expiry this broker is not suitable.  As example if your strategy allows you an entry on 10:01 and you need expiry on 10:15, this kind of broker is not for you. Since we are mastering few kind of strategies I will still demo on it since its just easier without jump between the broker and MT4 while I am doing the webinar.
  • Open DEMO is 100% FREE, they have expiry time frames we need for this strategy.

Following my consultation with Holyfire,  here is an important broker suggestion & refresh of the rules, for the VC CCI 15M Signals Strategy:

PUT:
Valuechart green (Overbought)
CCI DIV – Next candle opens -> arrow down appears -> make the trade

CALL:
Valuechart red (Oversold)
CCI DIV – Next candle opens -> arrow up appears -> make the trade

BROKER:
Use any broker that allows you expiry by end of 15M candle and not enforcing you exact 15M expiry. So as example, you got the arrow at 10:01 your expiry will be 10:15 and not 10:16. This way you avoid get out of trade when next candle opens against you. So for this strategy brokers with exact 15M expiry time like StockPair or CLM/Core Liquidity are not good for this strategy since it has exact 15M expiry time.

How the session will be streamed?

•   Meeting: https://www.anymeeting.com/726-560-550
  • I am not there to call signals for you, I am there to help you master it and trade it with you to let everyone of you call signals and trade it together

As always, I hope that I will make it happen and get this session rolling, if for any reason I will fail to come, please excuse me ahead. I do it from good will and learning intentions, not charging anyone, anything.

——————————————————-

NOTES:

We will focus:
AUD/USD
EUR/USD
GPB USD

Download this updated package:

http://www54.zippysh...69405/file.html

Load the template:
HolyFire CCI_DIV_Strategy (Group).tpl

————————————–

• lawrencevkim likes this

Editor at www.ForexEasy.club | Resources, News & Reviews Portal for Traders.

#2 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:42 AM

Update:

-----------

1. Combined both CCIs into one place

2. Replaced the CCI Divs with non repaint CCI Divs, so arrows no longer repaints

3. Added Volume bars (just for study, not as judgement of entry yet)

4. Template name to use: HolyFire CCI_DIV_Strategy (Group, CCI NRP)

Looks and Feels:

e64c7-clip-133kb.png?nocache=1

#3 juancho420

juancho420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:58 PM

i have to wake up a little early :D but i feel is gonna be awesome 

#4 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:20 PM

I hope it is and at least will be fun for all of us and good study :)

#5 Xpalis

Xpalis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:19 AM

Given link says the meeting is already over, will it be open again on that same link?

#6 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:03 AM

REMINDER: WE START SHORTLY, MAKE SURE YOU ACCESS THE WEBINAR VIA ANYMEETING LINK:

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: 31.10.2014 | Holyfire's Value Chart & CCI Strategy Mastering & Trading of it's Signals Session. Friday, London Session Kick Start!

By rommark in rommark's Blog (BinaryEasy), on 30 October 2014 - 06:40 AM

Source: 31.10.2014 | Holyfire's Value Chart & CCI Strategy Mastering & Trading of it's Signals Session. Friday, London Session Kick Start!

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.