Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (17 March 2018 - 03:17 AM) @uday, what is the digital trading option ?
@  traderpusa : (17 March 2018 - 01:13 AM) haha don't sweat it
@  neddihrehat : (17 March 2018 - 12:41 AM) So many good strategies, so many successful traders.. :(
@  jakariyan : (16 March 2018 - 10:55 AM) see yall next week
@  jakariyan : (16 March 2018 - 10:55 AM) What a good week it has been...
@  hatırlaa : (16 March 2018 - 09:56 AM) anybody heard psyquation?
@  bebe : (16 March 2018 - 06:39 AM) cutty catty
@  traderpusa : (16 March 2018 - 06:15 AM) oh, forgot my daily dax : https://gyazo.com/48...eba49069b96d60f
@  traderpusa : (16 March 2018 - 06:14 AM) https://gyazo.com/97...0540b021ba7f895 lol
@  traderpusa : (16 March 2018 - 06:01 AM) somehow that doesn't sound so nice lol
@  bebe : (16 March 2018 - 06:00 AM) ok from now on i call you tradercat lol
@  bebe : (16 March 2018 - 05:56 AM) lol soo funny. nice name though
@  traderpusa : (16 March 2018 - 05:56 AM) lol. i explained already a few times. In Philippines where I stay it means cat, and I love and have cats, so trader+cat or traderpusa lol
@  singu : (16 March 2018 - 05:54 AM) in my language it means kiss(pusa) so when i see your nick i always think you are asking for a kiss :lol:
@  traderpusa : (16 March 2018 - 05:52 AM) yeah, that's tax related lol
@  bebe : (16 March 2018 - 05:30 AM) hello bro Pusa nice name. Marketsworld dont accept neteller deposit for clients in belgium thanks
@  traderpusa : (16 March 2018 - 05:26 AM) have you tried marketsworld. But not sure.
@  traderpusa : (16 March 2018 - 05:21 AM) hello fellow Belgian. Not trading bins so can't advise.
@  bebe : (16 March 2018 - 05:19 AM) hello lovely family good day. Am looking for a regulated binary broker with 5 dollar minimum deposit, binary.com doesnt accept clients from Belgium. Any help will be appreciated thks
@  shaileshm : (16 March 2018 - 04:03 AM) probably wont be taking it though

Following the market movement (using Bbands)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:50 PM

There are lots of threads just using Bbands, most of them asks you to trade if its outside bband and there are some kind of alert from some arrow. Some will ask you to use Fibo and some will ask you to watch for some candle pattern. It's all good. In the end, it all depends on you, the user. You don't have to do a trade and martingale all the way till you make it through. You simply don't have to waste your money on useless indicators. Everything you want is already ready for you on your chart. Be it whatever chart, if it's a real chart with real data, you can apply the momentum. 

It's just me documenting for my own future self. And all of it were done in a demo environment. No promise there. I thought it'd be good to write them down and see if these are failure or not.

Things to remember:

• Watch how market behaves. Focus on the movements. Focus on the speed of the movement. Do watch and try to understand why market moves like that.
  • Don't trade just because it matched some pattern. Don't trade just because some alert hit or someone shouted on chat.
  • Do demo whatever strategy you want to apply on real. If it's a outside the box idea, demo twice than you would demo normally. Demo cause it doesn't cost money. Demo cause it'll let you understand the faults of the strategy and faults in you.
  • Don't try to learn everything at once. Learn one thing at a time and you'll learn a lot someday. 

If you remembered them, it's time to discuss some simple market behaviors.

All of these was captured on Asian session.

Make sure to see Higher TF for birds eye view. Maybe there is some strong movement on higher TF.

You will need standard Bbands (20,2) and a simple chart. No extra indicators or anything. No need to add stoch or whatever. Just Bbands.

All trades are 5-6x original candle time. Ie, If the candle is 10s, then trade for 1m. If candle is 1m, trade for 4m-5m.

As for money management, try to use snowball as it will slowly roll your money if everything goes okay.

# Divergence Move

• Market breaks a range.
  • It pulls back but doesn't touch the middle band, but maybe touches a small SR.
  • Market breaks even more, and pulls backs just enough to touch the middle band.
  • You trade when candle closes.

# Ranging SR

• Market just goes into range after a big break. 
  • You see a SR zone.
  • You see a simple candle pattern like pinbar on almost straight bband.
  • You trade when candle closes.

# More Ranging SR 

• Market tried to break Bband before but failed.
  • After that market ranges but not with little candles.
  • It ranges with good and clean chart.
  • It tries to break but then you see previous SR. 
  • Either you wait for some candle patterns and trade on that. Or you trade right after it hit SR.

# Breakout Retrace

• Market breaks a range.
  • It goes on and on.
  • It suddenly pulls back without any opposite candle.
  • It touches middle band but is far from than the ranging SR zone.
  • You trade at end of candle.

# Breakout Retrace (for CALL)

• Market makes a HH outside BBand.
  • It pulls back, makes another HH outside BBand.
  • It pulls back upto previous HH as well as touches Middle band. 
  • Not to mention you can see a trendline that I did not draw. 
  • Market stays in trending mode.
  • You trade end of candle. 
  • Do opposite for PUT.

As you can see, they are not something new. You probably knew most of them already on some other threads here. You can add stoch/rsi/cci or other confirmations if you want. But as you can see, if you can follow the market movement, you won't need that many things on your chart. The more you clutter your chart, the more you get away from real market movement and become indecisive.

Make sure to demo the ideas to see if you get some ITM or if you can feel the market movement.

Best of luck!

• devhie, Singh, shaileshm and 2 others like this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#2 neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:19 PM

# Failed Breakout and Retrace

• Market is in range or tries to break a SR zone
  • Market breaks out 
  • It comes back to retrace, instead of making another breakout on same direction it breaks below
  • It retraces from opposite side.
  • Trade on candle close or after some more candlestick patterns like Inside Bar etc.

• Singh, ghbdr and jesusrcc like this

#3 neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:57 PM

10s chart :P

Usual FnS trade. 

I'll take some time to point out bunch of OTMs to keep things real. No need to just post ITMs ;) 

• Singh, uday, ghbdr and 1 other like this

#4 ghbdr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:13 AM

Nice thread

#5 neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 04:40 AM

Observation. It's quite important to check the lower and upper timeframe. 

On M5, it shows it went above BBands. Normally you would want to sell cause of some arrows. 

On M1 chart, see what we got here. It's heavy trending, and just doing retraces.

So if you don't know when to enter a trade or if you have to watch your charts all day, you don't. You simply open terminal and see if anything happened, if happened, then you trade. Otherwise you don't. 

You can figure out the trend and entry just by looking at market movements on different timeframe.

• Singh, Brando and jesusrcc like this

#6 danyroad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 01:12 PM

Amazing stuff!

There should be more threats like that.

Thanks a lot!
  • jesusrcc likes this

#7 neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:32 PM

These kind of setup really shines the mood.

Price going down, and then like within short amount of time, price goes down, while any osc like Stoch goes up slowly. Then suddenly it throws up. It can hit short SR zones or the MA. Then it continues down. How wonderful setup. If you scroll back to the chart and try to find these, you'll see most of the time it ended like the above.

I don't know how to express the market sentiment in pro language, but guess I'll need to learn that soon :D

• jesusrcc and Abdul777 like this

#8 neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:18 AM

OTC is never a good datafeed, but I am really bored so I demoed a bit with various ideas.

On bigger picture, Price is heavily downtrend, so I am mainly looking for puts. I've added stoch for easy divergence.

Price hit trendline and then failed to go down, it came back up and I thought market is probably testing again. It was a naked chart, but I somehow felt there is a good chance for a 5m put trade with divergence. It seems against trend on this level but you saw the bigger picture already. :) 

• jesusrcc likes this

#9 neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:04 PM

# Counter Divergence with Bands

Price were outside first time, then it pulled back and went higher, but this time it did not close the Bband. If you pull any kind of Stoch/RSI/CCI, you will see it made a divergence. Against the trend but market is very exhausted at this point which you can see after those little candles after big candle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.