Following the great contribution from HolyFire’s VC CCI Strategy:
I will be holding a live session for a period of 1-2 hours on the initial two hours of London Session:
Find Session Times based on your local time zone:
Webinars Start Date & Time:
- Monday, 27th, 9:00 Morning (Cyprus Time)
- Thursday, 30th, 9:00 Morning (Cyprus Time)
Home Work Before coming into this session:
- Watch fully up to detail HolyFire’s tutorial video
- Read the posts in the thread to make sure you find all the yes and no’s
- Open MT4, Install the strategy and make sure it shows up correctly and you understand it’s rules
- Forum Thread by HolyFire: http://www.binaryopt...and-valuechart/
I will use the following platform for DEMO:
- www.clmforex.com click on demo account creation
- I use CLM because: It’s regulated and we can trade using this broker directly from the MT4, No need jump every moment between MT4 and the Broker web site, as you know in trading timing is everything.
- Open DEMO is 100% FREE, they have expiry time frames we need for this strategy.
Following my consultation with Holyfire, here is an important broker suggestion & refresh of the rules, for the VC CCI 15M Signals Strategy:
Valuechart green (Overbought)
CCI DIV – Next candle opens -> arrow down appears -> make the trade
Valuechart red (Oversold)
CCI DIV – Next candle opens -> arrow up appears -> make the trade
Use any broker that allows you expiry by end of 15M candle and not enforcing you exact 15M expiry. So as example, you got the arrow at 10:01 your expiry will be 10:15 and not 10:16. This way you avoid get out of trade when next candle opens against you. So for this strategy brokers with exact 15M expiry time like StockPair or CLM/Core Liquidity are not good for this strategy since it has exact 15M expiry time.
How the session will be streamed?
- Go Here: https://www.anymeeting.com/603-335-732
- I am not there to call signals for you, I am there to help you master it and trade it with you to let everyone of you call signals and trade it together
As always, I hope that I will make it happen and get this session rolling, if for any reason I will fail to come, please excuse me ahead. I do it from good will and learning intentions, not charging anyone, anything.
We will focus:
Download this updated package:
Load the template:
HolyFire CCI_DIV_Strategy (Group).tpl