Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Bigindoda : (18 June 2018 - 03:33 PM) good job tp
@  mathaba : (18 June 2018 - 02:28 PM) where can i get candle time indicator for mac
@  traderpusa : (18 June 2018 - 08:24 AM) example of my MM.
@  traderpusa : (18 June 2018 - 08:24 AM) was busy for first TP, price reversed so entered again in the zone to the second most recent level.
@  traderpusa : (18 June 2018 - 08:23 AM) GU : https://gyazo.com/e8...cf22655b4ba3a50
@  Bigindoda : (18 June 2018 - 07:29 AM) eu maybe double top?
@  traderpusa : (18 June 2018 - 03:41 AM) yes, should be good
@  Bigindoda : (18 June 2018 - 03:24 AM) 1.163 zone will be good for short?
@  Bigindoda : (18 June 2018 - 03:24 AM) Hello tp
@  venkatredy : (18 June 2018 - 01:15 AM) u have given valuable information since so many days
@  venkatredy : (18 June 2018 - 01:13 AM) :(
@  traderpusa : (18 June 2018 - 01:12 AM) if it is not published, there is no link yet, so stop now please.
@  venkatredy : (18 June 2018 - 01:11 AM) can i have link of your strategy in boe
@  venkatredy : (18 June 2018 - 01:09 AM) ?
@  venkatredy : (18 June 2018 - 01:09 AM) i will publish that very shortly.
@  traderpusa : (18 June 2018 - 01:08 AM) yes larry
@  venkatredy : (18 June 2018 - 01:08 AM) larry?
@  traderpusa : (18 June 2018 - 01:07 AM) yes in boe. my strategy explained.
@  venkatredy : (18 June 2018 - 01:06 AM) when can i except
@  venkatredy : (18 June 2018 - 01:05 AM) ?

Photo

HH/LL Failure Extreme BBands Divergence

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#141 EricTran

EricTran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 04:02 AM

jeEbuic.png

a1i0obX.png

2 trades today 2-0

#142 dani91ro

dani91ro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 05:46 AM

Is there a clear rule regarding Ichimoku or is only for price action.

#143 EricTran

EricTran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:52 AM

Hi ghbdr,

As bellow case, which candle will be entry candle (1-2-3)? 

I got the alert from CCI dv 180, and I followed the market closely but I dont know how to catch the right Entry?

Please help to explain more detail about entry candle.

Thanks so much.

hS7QroW.jpg

#144 dani91ro

dani91ro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 05:04 PM

From my experience the best trades are when there is a sharp move exactly on jimtag arrow

#145 ghbdr

ghbdr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 03:35 AM

Hi ghbdr,
As bellow case, which candle will be entry candle (1-2-3)?
I got the alert from CCI dv 180, and I followed the market closely but I dont know how to catch the right Entry?
Please help to explain more detail about entry candle.
Thanks so much.

hS7QroW.jpg

In such a strong mouve down I would wait for a retracement to previous Sr. In that case entry after your candle number 4. Anyway I wouldnt take the trade. The divergence happend earlier with not enough sign of rejection

#146 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 24 March 2018 - 04:11 AM

c9ffa792f1ec1a90f6614b9bae65298b.png

You draw the level, yet you don't see it : your top red line

From left to right

-  about 6 candles are unable to break the level, so qualifies as decent resistance level

-  later 2 candles try to break down but were unable (good possible entries) : so res became support

-  later the now support is broken, price retraces, and the level is tested : so support becomes resistance again, and good entry again.  

• Tripack likes this

#147 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 05:26 AM

According to my strategy, I would take a put about 10 candle before after the 1st strong bearish candle. This is the highest probability trade imho.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#148 ghbdr

ghbdr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:43 AM

For me best setups are hidden divergences trading pinbar near S/R and MA

#149 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:59 AM

For me best setups are hidden divergences trading pinbar near S/R and MA

Ok, good point but how do you define divergence ? In this case CCI 14. Is 14 like a magic number in all cases or are you adapting it to other well known numbers like 7 or 21 etc depending ? Because really I don’t get how 14 is superior to any other numer to average cvi formula, I just know on some you will find divergence and some other figures not. How do you differentiate ? Is 14 a lucky number ?
  • neddihrehat likes this
Taking a forum break. Enjoy the flame wars, the trolling, the hate & the boasting.

#150 ghbdr

ghbdr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:19 PM

Ok, good point but how do you define divergence ? In this case CCI 14. Is 14 like a magic number in all cases or are you adapting it to other well known numbers like 7 or 21 etc depending ? Because really I don’t get how 14 is superior to any other numer to average cvi formula, I just know on some you will find divergence and some other figures not. How do you differentiate ? Is 14 a lucky number ?

For me period is not the issue. Sometimes I use period 30. Sometimes I use stochastics. Divergence forme is just an alert that some correction is posible to happend in the market. Nice pinbar after oscillator alerts and at good level is highly profitable
  • Tripack likes this

#151 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 04:39 PM

Ok, in that case you will soon notice that divergence has to do with the speed that prices tries to reach a level, but then no guarantee that it has a meaning on future movement. But using it as an alert only makes sense, thx :)
  • neddihrehat and ghbdr like this
Taking a forum break. Enjoy the flame wars, the trolling, the hate & the boasting.

#152 umesh

umesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSriLanka

Posted 28 March 2018 - 11:25 AM

Grade job ​Ghbdr. 

can any one give me latest indicator set for this strategy. 

thank you...... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.