Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (12 December 2018 - 07:49 PM) Good morning
@  raommurin : (12 December 2018 - 04:12 PM) TMA no repaint
@  binaryop : (12 December 2018 - 02:18 PM) [email protected] sure ..inbox please
@  trade2winz : (12 December 2018 - 01:10 PM) Ha guys I have a forex strategy that ive been using but i lack discipline at time i need a partner that knows market profile
@  Samgaz : (12 December 2018 - 01:05 PM) Hello grou`p
@  ShenR : (12 December 2018 - 10:20 AM) volatility.mq4
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) if you want the adjustment
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) you could send me an email at [email protected]
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:32 AM) i had to make adjustment to the binary comodo indicator ,its more accurate for binary options and forex/cfd trading
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:31 AM) hello friends
@  canan : (12 December 2018 - 04:47 AM) konkis BO tester
@  traderpusa : (11 December 2018 - 06:05 PM) good morning
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) how are you
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) hi
@  Cladi48 : (11 December 2018 - 02:02 PM) Market soo trendy today
@  Jeka_new : (11 December 2018 - 01:15 PM) binary bot
@  Bigindoda : (11 December 2018 - 07:21 AM) liverpool :wub:
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 07:28 PM) history repeats itself.
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 06:43 PM) good morning
@  jesusrcc : (10 December 2018 - 08:36 AM) no brexit vote tomorrow https://www.theguard...ningful-vote-eu

Photo

Amazing Candlestick Based Renko Strategy Which Is Profitable

Renko Candle Forex Price Action Scalping Safe

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sojibfx

sojibfx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:54 AM

Hello Good People,

I am here to share my own And Simple Renko Strategy which is so far good.You don,t need any indicator for that you can trade manually.But if anyone can help us to create an EA Would be Great because sometimes market move so fast for news event or high volatility and we can,t trade in right price.EA Can do that easily. I am getting good result.Last 86 Trade win out of 100 trades on USD/JPY with 5 Pip Candlestick(See It yourself).You need to use 1 min timeframe on renko because other timeframe will recalculate for renko.Risk Reward ratio 1:1.If you get 60% that will make you money too.Just Like binary option out lot size will be based on balance and pips we are risking.I suggest you to risk 5 % of your balance .Use will use 5 pip sl and 5 Pip tp (For broker spread and commission you will get 80-90%) if you trade $1 per pip after 5 pip you may get $4 and for loss it will be $5. but it will make you money with this very simple strategy.

Buy Rule : Last 2 Bar is Red and 3rd bar is blue : then it should purchase buy for 1 candle(I use 5 pip candle) SL 5 PIP AND TP 5 PIP

Sell Rule :Last 2 Bar is Green and 3rd bar is Red: then it should purchase Sell for 1 candle(I use 5 pip candle) SL 5 PIP AND TP 5 PIP

Please Someone Make an EA For us  :) .Please make sure to add sl tp menu and lot size option.

Thank You.

Note : I have an indicator too that will show on the current candle entry price.Check the attachment 

Attached Files

#2 zeeshan ali

zeeshan ali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:01 PM

bro you everyday have new strategy... :D   you stop with your old strategy (stilos arrow*volume.)?

#3 sojibfx

sojibfx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:02 PM

Here  is the indicator Screenshot.It will show on the current candle

Attached Files

#4 sojibfx

sojibfx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:05 PM

zeeshan ali     the more the better :) Its trading market,Specially this is a safe scalping strategy.You need atleast 10 strategy ,don,t depend on one strategy :)
  • zeeshan ali likes this

#5 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:13 PM

Why did you put this one in 60 seconds strategy? It is supposed to go in spot fx section.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#6 sojibfx

sojibfx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:28 PM

Because People won,t Notice It Unless i posted it in 60 sec category.Is it doing any harm to anyone...?Its just like binary.In renko SL TP CAN BE FIXED :) If anyone have problem then admin can remove it :)

#7 lalcal

lalcal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:35 PM

Man.. Are you testing renko bars?? Because it can show a win trade but when you disable renko the original candle is loss.. Similar to heiken ashi I think...

#8 hongquan102

hongquan102

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:25 AM

Can you share this indicator?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Renko, Candle, Forex, Price Action, Scalping, Safe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

karthik786

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.