Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  neddihrehat : (21 February 2018 - 06:49 AM) See you bye
@  neddihrehat : (21 February 2018 - 06:48 AM) Hahahaha,.
@  traderpusa : (21 February 2018 - 06:48 AM) Wife called dinnertime, so Traderpusa out lol. See you later ! Will be back to watch Falcon 9 launch.
@  traderpusa : (21 February 2018 - 06:47 AM) sure, I tell about my life in every shoutbox lol.
@  neddihrehat : (21 February 2018 - 06:46 AM) I like retraces.
@  traderpusa : (21 February 2018 - 06:46 AM) without any indicators.
@  neddihrehat : (21 February 2018 - 06:46 AM) Nah, tell me how are you doing in your life.
@  traderpusa : (21 February 2018 - 06:46 AM) https://gyazo.com/93...e94bb7301c194ef One of the guys just went long on UJ, and look at it go lol.
@  traderpusa : (21 February 2018 - 06:44 AM) The simple break retrace has been working for years, and still does.
@  traderpusa : (21 February 2018 - 06:43 AM) Actually doing fine trading wise. Getting most days my daily profit target, with of course keeping an eye on margin.
@  neddihrehat : (21 February 2018 - 06:42 AM) How are you doing bro? @traderpusa
@  traderpusa : (21 February 2018 - 06:32 AM) cashed in twice today on euro short.
@  traderpusa : (21 February 2018 - 06:32 AM) https://gyazo.com/63...3643845ec11b56c
@  traderpusa : (21 February 2018 - 05:39 AM) just ignore traderpusy lol.
@  neddihrehat : (21 February 2018 - 05:23 AM) Hahahaha
@  shaileshm : (21 February 2018 - 05:23 AM) as if with forex nothing vanishes lol
@  traderpusa : (21 February 2018 - 03:28 AM) seems you woke up from your hibernation lol
@  traderpusa : (21 February 2018 - 03:27 AM) still lazy lol
@  neddihrehat : (21 February 2018 - 03:16 AM) How are you doin?
@  neddihrehat : (21 February 2018 - 03:16 AM) Hi Lazy trader :D

Photo

Withdraw from Safetradeoption.com

withdraw alert broker

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Epower12

Epower12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 05:11 AM

Hey guys,

need some advice from you, because i am in situation that i don't know what to do. 

I traded with a bot, on safetradeoption.com

I started with $300, and i few months the bot generated $ 32500, but i can't withdraw it unless i pay $ 3250 withdraw fee. 

What do you know about these kind of action. 

And would i recieve the money? 

Please help me out.

Thanks. 

#2 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 05 February 2018 - 05:20 AM

i would definitely pay the withdraw fee.

#3 HAWK

HAWK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 05:53 AM

Her name is very safety, you should pay it.

#4 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,282 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 06:00 AM

Sounds not right... Paying taxes upfront  with BOs ?

They claim to be regulated but I can't find them on cysec and seem to hide behind the platform/parent co umbrella instead.

I would just let them take those 3k providing they pay you the rest of your profits, but maybe you need to say goodbye to your $300, I dunno.

Careful with bots though, many BO brokers won't allow them.

#5 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:16 AM

i would definitely pay the withdraw fee.

Her name is very safety, you should pay it.

Why do you guys recommend such a rubbish! That is a lot of money to lose. Not funny.

The site raises a lot of red flags:

Their domain is 113 days old!

Their IP location is in Florida.

Their business address is listed as a US address in New York. In such a case they would need to be US registered, which they are not, can't be.

A US based and regulated business also wouldn't need a CySec license.

Their address doesn't list a zip code.

The area code of their phone number is for Philadelphia, not NY.

Their contact/support email doesn't have the same domain as their website.

The domain for the contact/support email is not registered, has never been registered before. (What is the return email they use with you? Please don't tell me gmail...)

The Cyprus license does not approve/include that domain, or the support email domain:

https://www.cysec.go.../cypriot/37702/

I wouldn't be surprised if whoever owns that license knows nothing of this site. Perhaps you should alert them.

Aside from all that their site offers very sparse legal information and terms, or much of anything useful...

This has all the makings of a scam site.

Change your withdrawal request to the amount of our initial deposit. Assuming that works (don't get your hopes up), then request the remainder of the amount and tell them to keep back the amount they request from you and to just send the difference. But basically in this case I would say you can kiss it all good bye. Sorry.

DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY!

Attached Files

• David, Tripack, Reinhold and 1 other like this

#6 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:51 AM

BOedge, sarcasm doesn't seem to be in your vocabulary lol.  You should try it once.

• HAWK and darky like this

#7 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:26 AM

BOedge, sarcasm doesn't seem to be in your vocabulary lol.  You should try it once.

That is why I said it was not funny. If they couldn't figure out that they were dealing with a scam broker, what makes you think they can figure out your sarcasm? You're not getting off the hook on that one.

#8 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:39 AM

it seems you, my friend, you still don't get the story. Obviously the OP is part of the scam, else he would not post an obvious story like this, hence the sarcasm.

Humor has many levels.

The whole thing is so transparent, and the OP so obvious part of the scam, the only way forward is to make fun of it.

#9 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:38 PM

And you, my friend, seem to be seeing conspiracy theories everywhere. This is merely your opinion, based on... nothing. Unless you consider bringing attention to unsavory business practices some brilliant new marketing technique. I'd rather err on the side of caution that this may be legit. After all, people have killed themselves after they got scammed by bad BO brokers. The illusion of fast money like this does happen and it causes people to go off and do all sort of weird stuff. Especially when they don't have much. They are the easiest target. The web is full of their tales. And considering how many people, especially newbies, just read posts here but never sign up, nope - still not getting off the hook on that one. Because comments like yours stop legit concerns from being voiced here. Still not funny.

#10 Epower12

Epower12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:26 AM

Thanks guys, i really don't have and idea what to do. 

The other thing is that they say that i can't withdraw smaller amount only all of the balance, why could it be so? 

#11 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:53 PM

Thanks guys, i really don't have and idea what to do. 

The other thing is that they say that i can't withdraw smaller amount only all of the balance, why could it be so? 

Because they are a scam. Write to them that you will contact the authorities, including their webhost plus namecheap, the registrar of that url to shut down their website - unless they give you your initial deposit back and that they have 24 hours to do that. Don't count on a reaction though because they will gamble on you not following through. So be enough of a pest that they feel it will be easier to give you your 300 bucks back.

This is the same company

https://www.ripoffre...ertisin-1404697

You can also file a report with forexpeacearmy.com, although they are not listed there yet, so you would have to check how to list them. It would help others not get scammed like you have. The site from the ripoffreport already has a rating there

http://www.forexpeac...-binary-brokers

Cent Projects Ltd. seems to be associated with Suomen Kerran LP, which was recently red listed by the CFTC

https://thebestbinar...to-the-red-list

Basically these companies operate offshore.

Bottom line - you didn't do your homework before you signed up. Before you send money to another broker search this board and and ask questions to get a better idea of who is safe and who is not. No one here can help you now.

#12 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:05 PM

They can simply cut the fee from your balance and give you rest of the money. Good enough for taxes and stuff.

If they are that much level headed, they are scam.

:mellow:

Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: withdraw, alert, broker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.