Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:51 PM) the only thing you have to do, after you order -- submit a support ticket asking for your VPS IP address and login information.. because they dont send it right away lol.. only if you ask. They tell me it sends to my e-mail but i never received and I ordered two now
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) not spam.. just letting you know, so they don't go bankrupt from having no customers and i lose my cheap vps :)
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) Best VPS for forex: https://www.forexcheapvps.com/ --- It is only $3.95 a month if you pay for a year at once..
@  HAWK : (23 January 2018 - 02:41 PM) LoL
@  nitrousr8 : (23 January 2018 - 11:24 AM) LuL
@  pangU_ : (23 January 2018 - 11:10 AM) Best new indicator forex, binary, stocks... https://imgur.com/a/djxGj
@  ptauss : (23 January 2018 - 09:47 AM) macd
@  littlebuddy : (23 January 2018 - 09:09 AM) Brady
@  pangU_ : (23 January 2018 - 07:42 AM) Hanks
@  nitrousr8 : (23 January 2018 - 05:18 AM) Cruise
@  HAWK : (23 January 2018 - 04:16 AM) Tom
@  xplus : (23 January 2018 - 03:03 AM) Good morning here Lagos, NG.......
@  J1mm : (22 January 2018 - 03:34 PM) after you confirmed the rejection?
@  J1mm : (22 January 2018 - 03:33 PM) sweet, you traded over a resistance 4 days ago hehe :P
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:23 PM) gotta go, laters
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:22 PM) 2nd trade of the day (spot) with simple levels https://imgur.com/7xCGHBf
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:14 PM) pays the bills though, lol
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:14 PM) Only a stupid employee :)
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:11 PM) Heh
@  Masqurade9 : (22 January 2018 - 03:10 PM) =)

Photo

60 Seconds (working great)

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:25 PM

First of all I never said anything about a Holy Grail since I never said 1 word about your trading style , itm or whatever. All I pointed out is that you have 3-4 min difference between the minute time in your trades vs mt4 which is not very likely. And the drama bullshit that you stop posting because of me , there were a lot of people that said the same thing before so I don't care. My goal is to help people and if I see something that is fishy I will point it out if you like or not.

As for the Adx cross indicator it was used and tried and tested countless times already just do a forum search please so I don't get it what could offend you in my statement concerning that.

I don't get it why every time I point out something fishy about someone people take their side , it happened so many times by now that I'm tired of it yet people forget that I was right with every person that I called out as a scammer. 

He did not use real money in the trades , it was demo as he himself stated in post 18 , also if you take a closer look at the prints you will see 4minutes difference at the minute time so while I agree with anything to 1min because of lag or whatever 3-4 minutes is not possible + he says that you need to take the trades quickly in the first 5sec of the formation of the candle 

" Also as a note, if your MT4 platform or your computer lags then this will effect your trade badly.

You need to get in on the trade the second the new candle forms and the signal goes off not 5 seconds later, not 10 seconds later... (the second the new candle forms and the signal alerts)  "

quoted from this post  http://www.binaryopt...at/#entry137918. So from this statement and the fact that he lives in Australia where highlow is also locate we can safely say that he does not have 3-4minutes of lag between mt4 and the trading platform since it would be absolutely impossible for him to trade.

My only goal on this forum is to help I don't care about what people think of me this is why I will call out anything and everything that is fishy. If people don't like it so be it but it's still my right to do so and point out this kind of things out.

And you said about 25 seconds of lag between mt4 and the trading platform, I agree but if you can manage to show me real proof of having 3-4 minutes of difference between mt4 and a genuine binary options trading platform I will personally paypal you 100 euros and acknowledge that I'm a conspiracy theorist and I am wrong.

P.S. I assure you that before I make a post like this I will take at least 20-30 minutes to read carefully so that I may spot the possible bullshit , I will also reflect if I should post or not and if I may need to make some print screens like in this case , believe me that I will genuinely look carefully at what I am pointing out so that I don't make a fool of myself and just be a random idiot. 

Read Post 18 again. He says something about demo but nothing about using demo himself. Also, look at the screenshots again, that is not the HL demo.

Time difference with MT4 only applies if you trade directly from MT4. Since HighLow does not offer their own MT4 that does not apply. None of the MT4 and MT5 versions I have here show the same time. NONE. Because they all depend on their individual server time and that is different from broker to broker and whichever server time they use.

And finally, it is a bit sad that you do not know how to tell MT4 time on the chart. See pic below, I hope that explains it. the single digits in red depict the minutes. Have a look at your charts, real close, and then feel free to place palm on face. :)

Attached Files

• Attached File  time.PNG   72.23KB   0 downloads

#22 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:32 PM

Read Post 18 again. He says something about demo but nothing about using demo himself. Also, look at the screenshots again, that is not the HL demo.

Time difference with MT4 only applies if you trade directly from MT4. Since HighLow does not offer their own MT4 that does not apply. None of the MT4 and MT5 versions I have here show the same time. NONE. Because they all depend on their individual server time and that is different from broker to broker and whichever server time they use.

And finally, it is a bit sad that you do not know how to tell MT4 time on the chart. See pic below, I hope that explains it. the single digits in red depict the minutes. Have a look at your charts, real close, and then feel free to place palm on face. :)

This will be the last time I respond on this thread , first of all I do know how to read the time on mt4 , here look at it for yourself

GntjLi.jpg

Also take into account this , all the pictures where the time is different have the same anomaly that I point out 

vK0PrC.jpg

And this is the only picture where the rime was right on both platforms 

67bkhA.jpg

Take his side how much you want but the truth is the same if he turns the chart on candle sticks it can be undisputed. 

#23 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:14 PM

To me if you pay attention to broker own platform tick chart on the left vs mt4 candles to the right, price relation tick to candle seems to match though. Only time seems off.
But it is not the first time platforms do have glitches i.e. this one for instance was obvious too: http://www.binaryopt...excom/?p=110925
  • giginh0 and BOedge like this

#24 weddings

weddings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:19 PM

First of all I never said anything about a Holy Grail since I never said 1 word about your trading style , itm or whatever. All I pointed out is that you have 3-4 min difference between the minute time in your trades vs mt4 which is not very likely. And the drama bullshit that you stop posting because of me , there were a lot of people that said the same thing before so I don't care. My goal is to help people and if I see something that is fishy I will point it out if you like or not.
As for the Adx cross indicator it was used and tried and tested countless times already just do a forum search please so I don't get it what could offend you in my statement concerning that.

I don't get it why every time I point out something fishy about someone people take their side , it happened so many times by now that I'm tired of it yet people forget that I was right with every person that I called out as a scammer. 

He did not use real money in the trades , it was demo as he himself stated in post 18 , also if you take a closer look at the prints you will see 4minutes difference at the minute time so while I agree with anything to 1min because of lag or whatever 3-4 minutes is not possible + he says that you need to take the trades quickly in the first 5sec of the formation of the candle 

" Also as a note, if your MT4 platform or your computer lags then this will effect your trade badly.

You need to get in on the trade the second the new candle forms and the signal goes off not 5 seconds later, not 10 seconds later... (the second the new candle forms and the signal alerts)  "

quoted from this post  http://www.binaryopt...at/#entry137918. So from this statement and the fact that he lives in Australia where highlow is also locate we can safely say that he does not have 3-4minutes of lag between mt4 and the trading platform since it would be absolutely impossible for him to trade.

My only goal on this forum is to help I don't care about what people think of me this is why I will call out anything and everything that is fishy. If people don't like it so be it but it's still my right to do so and point out this kind of things out.
And you said about 25 seconds of lag between mt4 and the trading platform, I agree but if you can manage to show me real proof of having 3-4 minutes of difference between mt4 and a genuine binary options trading platform I will personally paypal you 100 euros and acknowledge that I'm a conspiracy theorist and I am wrong.

P.S. I assure you that before I make a post like this I will take at least 20-30 minutes to read carefully so that I may spot the possible bullshit , I will also reflect if I should post or not and if I may need to make some print screens like in this case , believe me that I will genuinely look carefully at what I am pointing out so that I don't make a fool of myself and just be a random idiot. 

EDIT : To BRAGGER if you want to prove that I'm wrong and talking out my ass please change the graph from the trading platform to candle sticks , this would solve the issue instantly since we can all see the shape of the candle that you are entering the trade. This way you can prove that I am wrong and a ignorant bastard.

Well said

#25 BRAGERR

BRAGERR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:42 PM

Im only going to say this once as you have already done it for me, i will not be posting anything else or any other thread for that matter because of the way iv been treated just for simply saying hey give this a try. Your basically calling me a scammer.

Thank you for those who have stuck up for me i do appreciate it, its good to know that there are at least some kind people still out there who give people the benefit of the doubt.

I do not need to prove anything to anyone, i simply posted a thread saying... hey guys give this a try on a demo account and see how you go as iv had some luck with it maybe with some good money management it may be good as you only need a few trades to be profitable. 

I never said i was making a million dollars out of it

I never said it was a holy grail

I never said it was a perfect system

The winning streaks i had very well may have been just pure luck but hey "sorry for posting the thread"

I know myself that no indicator is perfect and that even with a good indicator you still need common knowledge of the market.

Then all of a sudden im called out as a scammer i mean really thats what you get for simply posting something up and saying hey give this a try.

I mean its disheartening that people come at your just for simply doing that when i had done nothing wrong.

Happy trading everyone i wish you all the best..

• holyfire, squirelli, BOedge and 1 other like this

#26 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:12 AM

The binary industry has done a good job fooling its clients.

In binary options you are not entering a trade, you are making a bet that in a certain time frame the price of an asset will go up or down from your chosen mark..

Lets work together and stop calling these trades, and stop calling binary trading.

#27 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:40 AM

I don't understand why it went off topic to call OP a scammer or talk about time differences. 

If you focus on the indicator and strategy you can see if it works for you or not. I said in my first post here if it works for you OP then great.

• BOedge and BRAGERR like this

#28 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:08 AM

Im only going to say this once as you have already done it for me, i will not be posting anything else or any other thread for that matter because of the way iv been treated just for simply saying hey give this a try. Your basically calling me a scammer.

Thank you for those who have stuck up for me i do appreciate it, its good to know that there are at least some kind people still out there who give people the benefit of the doubt.

I do not need to prove anything to anyone, i simply posted a thread saying... hey guys give this a try on a demo account and see how you go as iv had some luck with it maybe with some good money management it may be good as you only need a few trades to be profitable. 

I never said i was making a million dollars out of it

I never said it was a holy grail

I never said it was a perfect system

The winning streaks i had very well may have been just pure luck but hey "sorry for posting the thread"

I know myself that no indicator is perfect and that even with a good indicator you still need common knowledge of the market.

Then all of a sudden im called out as a scammer i mean really thats what you get for simply posting something up and saying hey give this a try.

I mean its disheartening that people come at your just for simply doing that when i had done nothing wrong.

Happy trading everyone i wish you all the best..

I really don't understand why you play the victim card so hard since there are more people busting my balls. Also I never said anything about you being a scammer 

But what I don't understand is why are you making false claims , the prints with the trades on the brokers have different time than your mt4 and I'm not talking about the hour part , I am talking about the minute part because the hour changes accordingly to the zone but the minutes are the same. So if at GMT +2 it's 2:05 at GMT+3 it's 3:05 and at GMT+1 it's 1:05 , note that 05 is the same all around the world. But in your prints they have no correlation , again talking about the minutes not even talking about the hour itself. "  

You said you're from Australia so english is your native language so c'mon dude do you see the word scammer here? I tried to point out the fact that there the prints with the time that's different are strange that's all. I asked but 1 thing just to change your broker chart to candle sticks , I mean seriously it is so hard or I don't have the right to ask such a monumental thing from another user?

Also BOedge and MXBO you've been for some time on this forum seriously now , how many times I was an asshole with someone just for the sake of being an asshole? How many times people have asked something and I responded , even on an indicator or strategy , if someone asked to make another print that's better or something I always complied since I tried to help. Then why are you guys not understanding that's easy to stop this with 1 print from the op where he changes the chart to candle sticks just so that we can see the damn chart properly.

Or is it more important on this forum to just say " Yeah Great " on every recycled thread? I've been on this forum for almost 2 years and God knows how many times I've seen adx crosses , and it's just because nobody ruffed up a bit the op's they thread died and were revived and died again instead of going somewhere with them. 

You said I don't know how to read the time , fine I don't see that the damn small line is the point where the written time is , I get it I'm an idiot but then why is the op so defensive? He said he was treated badly , but I did not say 1 bad word about him and already said that if he changes the chart to candle sticks it can't be denied. Yet for some reason we need to victimize ourselves even though I got my balls busted not him. 

If I'm wrong then I am sorry but all I ask from the OP is to change his chart and keep posting , I never said scammer , on this forum we've had narcissits that just wanted attention , just because I think somehting is not real does not mean I think that the person is a scammer.

Again OP continue the thread , if I offended you I'm sorry , my goal was not that it was to point out somethign that I thougt it's not right. Boedge offered a response to that , I will accept it and that's life , I am wrong so please continue. 

I wish you all the best.

• Binary addict likes this

#29 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:14 AM

In binary options you are not entering a trade, you are making a bet that in a certain time frame the price of an asset will go up or down from your chosen mark..

Lets work together and stop calling these trades, and stop calling binary trading.

you do exactly the same with other financial instruments that will go either up or down. Doesn't matter if you own a stock or only the option. Even if you own the stock, it is still a gamble. Because it can only go up or down from your chosen mark. So from that point of view, yes, the financial industry has done a fantastic job selling a gamble as a trade. Same difference really.

• pangU_ likes this

#30 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:14 AM

I also had a ADX strategy.  :ph34r: 

http://www.binaryopt...aad-x-strategy/

Maybe it can be combined with this strategy.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#31 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:47 AM

I really don't understand why you play the victim card so hard since there are more people busting my balls. Also I never said anything about you being a scammer 

But what I don't understand is why are you making false claims , the prints with the trades on the brokers have different time than your mt4 and I'm not talking about the hour part , I am talking about the minute part because the hour changes accordingly to the zone but the minutes are the same. So if at GMT +2 it's 2:05 at GMT+3 it's 3:05 and at GMT+1 it's 1:05 , note that 05 is the same all around the world. But in your prints they have no correlation , again talking about the minutes not even talking about the hour itself. "  

You said you're from Australia so english is your native language so c'mon dude do you see the word scammer here? I tried to point out the fact that there the prints with the time that's different are strange that's all. I asked but 1 thing just to change your broker chart to candle sticks , I mean seriously it is so hard or I don't have the right to ask such a monumental thing from another user?

Also BOedge and MXBO you've been for some time on this forum seriously now , how many times I was an asshole with someone just for the sake of being an asshole? How many times people have asked something and I responded , even on an indicator or strategy , if someone asked to make another print that's better or something I always complied since I tried to help. Then why are you guys not understanding that's easy to stop this with 1 print from the op where he changes the chart to candle sticks just so that we can see the damn chart properly.

Or is it more important on this forum to just say " Yeah Great " on every recycled thread? I've been on this forum for almost 2 years and God knows how many times I've seen adx crosses , and it's just because nobody ruffed up a bit the op's they thread died and were revived and died again instead of going somewhere with them. 

You said I don't know how to read the time , fine I don't see that the damn small line is the point where the written time is , I get it I'm an idiot but then why is the op so defensive? He said he was treated badly , but I did not say 1 bad word about him and already said that if he changes the chart to candle sticks it can't be denied. Yet for some reason we need to victimize ourselves even though I got my balls busted not him. 

If I'm wrong then I am sorry but all I ask from the OP is to change his chart and keep posting , I never said scammer , on this forum we've had narcissits that just wanted attention , just because I think somehting is not real does not mean I think that the person is a scammer.

Again OP continue the thread , if I offended you I'm sorry , my goal was not that it was to point out somethign that I thougt it's not right. Boedge offered a response to that , I will accept it and that's life , I am wrong so please continue. 

I wish you all the best.

Changing the broker charts to candles changes nothing because they are not the same price feed as the MT4 chart. You do not seem to understand that. Run your MT4 side by side the HL chart and you will see. You'd have to include a candle timer indi to see that they will be off by a bit. So instead of asking something of the OP, why not satisfy yourself at your end? Then you will see first hand. Keep in mind that your FXCM chart will be different from the icmarket chart, even though they are both MT4 charts. But they are homed on different servers, so that is the first difference, then they may use different price feeds, different spread, and perhaps even other algos that all flow into the final chart that you see on your screen. If you'd compare both of these MT4 charts side side, you would see differences. Even in candles. Spread can make a huge difference, insomuch that a bull candle on your chart appears as a bear candle on the broker website. I will give you an example.

Have a look at the screenshot attached from 2016. It is a composite actually. The broker chart (not HL) shows a bull candle, price at close is above my entry. My MT4 chart shows a bear candle, price at close is below the entry. While it was ITM on my chart, it was a clear OTM on the broker chart. The middle candle info is the one for the bear candle traded, the other two for the candle before and after. Also note the time when the trade was entered at the broker side. I entered with the beginning of the new candle on my MT4 chart, so with the new minute. And that was clearly not the beginning of the minute on the broker chart. Instead of coming here and raise a big fuss, I contacted the broker for clarification. They replied promptly and the culprit was the spread. You can see that when you compare the price of the candle info with the price on the broker chart. Significant difference. After installing a spread indicator I realized that at that time spread was huge, so I learned to avoid those times when trading with this broker. The moral of this story is investigate first before throwing accusations out there that can't be confirmed in the end. And yes, while I understand that you only wanted to help, you, and others, accused the OP of several improprieties, no surprise he felt attacked. Thank you for apologizing!! :)

• BRAGERR likes this

#32 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:10 AM

Well, in the end I guess everyone wants to help :)

- It is true that giginh0 already unmasked a number of scams on here to be honest, and thanks for that ;)

- I think here looking at HL data vs MT4 it more or less matches also the time of entry although HL somehow differ time and sometimes not ...

- Regarding ADX and the strat, thx to bragger, although it is true that similar strats were discussed in the past

- Spread is always a problematic aspect, especially with 60sec on different data feeds, so dangerous imho.

Hope everyone stays friends :)

• neddihrehat, giginh0 and BOedge like this

#33 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:40 PM

I traded with this indi and what I can tell you is there is no way you can have consistent profits without martingale, I don't know how many steps yet but 100% martingale used for sure coz there are a lot of fake signals. Do you trade on each and every dot that appears ?

#34 rezkkk

rezkkk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:44 AM

I think it's easier than you think.. Useless to argue about fake screen..

On his binary broker you see the time in live.. but in MT4 you see the time with a little line close to hour ^^' 

Same candle, just some second delay between both screen..

First screen (with your logic) it's 13:36 but guess what, the little line close to 13:36 is not for the last candle

Second screen.. Now you see the time for the last candle 13:40 !!!

All depend on zoom on chart

Happy trading !

Attached Files

• evandrosalvi and BRAGERR like this

2018 B) 

#35 evandrosalvi

evandrosalvi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationVilhena - Rondônia - Brasil

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:36 AM

yes, like

#36 sojibfx

sojibfx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:39 AM

Recalculate :/

#37 jgilbert123

jgilbert123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:51 PM

WOW my mt4 is connected to my broker icmarket and i trade with them and also my highlow account, what amazes me the most is that when someone tries to post something and i never said it was a holygrale or anything like that all i said was try it out on a demo account with some money management as its working for me at the moment , i get grilled for it and accusations thrown at me...

Well i tell you what for that reason i will not post anything else, that was my first and last post..

Take care all and happy trading.

I have tried this and it works quite well and both my times on broker and mt4 are out of sink just like Bragerr's, you always get someone to try and put a downer on things??

• BRAGERR likes this

#38 psynapse

psynapse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:45 PM

I think that playing alone, its inconsistent: lags a bit vs strong trend and your candle is too big when signal comes. It works for an additional filter to a strategy.

But if it make wonders for you, keep it and turn it better ;)

• BRAGERR likes this

#39 joe0074

joe0074

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:01 PM

It is the same as Forex trading.

#40 paulohsouza89

paulohsouza89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:25 PM

I'd like it, its enough for me.1KunSb0.png

Edited by paulohsouza89, 18 January 2018 - 05:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.