Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  neverguess : (19 April 2018 - 06:47 AM) Didnt see it posted anywhere else?
@  neverguess : (19 April 2018 - 06:47 AM) Not spam but my very first thread here. http://www.binaryopt...and-so-can-you/
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 02:28 AM) yeah got up to see falcon 9 launch lol
@  hatırlaa : (19 April 2018 - 01:54 AM) you started early tp xd
@  rainman : (19 April 2018 - 01:31 AM) got it. much appreciate u taking the time to explain it.
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:32 AM) euro : retrace to DO, long +30 for several entries : https://gyazo.com/dc...ead5a67fe586bb8
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:12 AM) example : https://gyazo.com/eb...c040e557a33edeb
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:09 AM) when a level acted as res several times, the probability is very high it will act as sup after break
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:09 AM) you try to find those levels that act as support and resistance
@  rainman : (19 April 2018 - 12:06 AM) you said you drawn supply and demand zones by just connecting any 3or bottoms or tops, correct?
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:01 AM) so both for horizontal SR (or zone) or TL I look for a 1 2 3 to draw
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:00 AM) first point, second point, 3d point of the trendline. You can see after 3, price touched and reversed on the TL several times
@  rainman : (18 April 2018 - 11:57 PM) what's nbr 3?
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:43 PM) some of the best entries are where TL and horizontal cross.
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:41 PM) look where price turned after nbr 3 !
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:40 PM) Trend line example : https://gyazo.com/3c...1486d1c56c02d43
@  rainman : (18 April 2018 - 11:39 PM) got it. thanks again.
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:38 PM) same for trendline. I look for at least 3 points I can connect.
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:37 PM) those supply&demand indi's just draw based on fractal or ZZ. I do the same manually but only when I can connect 3 tops/bottoms or more.
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:36 PM) manually drawn.

Photo

60 Seconds (working great)

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 BRAGERR

BRAGERR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:00 PM

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting in this Forum as i have just been testing some methods and indicators.

This is something that  iv just been playing around with and having great results with and hoping that im not the only person maybe its just a fluke i dont know lol

I can thank  Byron88 for the indicator as i got it from his simple 1 hour trading thread (which also produced great results for me) so all thumbs up goes to him.

http://www.binaryopt...1-hour-trading/

Im only using 2 indicators  

adx_crossing_v.2.0

Also a clock as you have to be very very quick to enter trade.

Now you have to be very very quick (unless someone can automate it lol) very tiring on the eyes doing this.

Using Candle chart 1M

We wait for the signal to come in

Blue Dot Call for 60 seconds

Red Dot put for 60 seconds

Now dont hesitate as soon as it comes in you take the trade so have the trade set up and all ready to go with your mouse pointing over it waiting.

So far iv had results of

First session 12/1         Loss was the 13th trade

Second session 5/1      Loss was the 6th trade

Third session 7/1          Loss was the 8th trade

Forth session 3/1          Loss was the 4rd trade

Now if you use money management this makes it even better with reverse martingale

My broker highlow.net offers 90%

So lets say i start off with $100 as im from Australia.

Trade 1 $100

Trade 2 $100

Trade 3 $190

Trade 4 $361

Trade 5 $685

Profit     $1301

So 5 trades now notice the trade 1 and 2 are the same so even if you lose (Providing you win the first one of course) you will only lose $10 not $100

and if you get all 5 you take home $1300 you can choose to keep going to 7 or 10 trades it up to you or you can even choose 3 trades to better your odds.

Now i know it may not work out the same for everyone everyone has different mentality and you need to be able to push that button no matter what but im interested to see how everyone else goes with this as im doing very well with this. If someone could automate it to take away the fear from pushing the button because al it takes is a split second and you could lose the trade.

Anyway i hope someone finds this interesting at the least and if it works for someone else then even better.

Iv also attached an image as i did not know how to add it.

Try it on a demo account first!

Attached Files

• devhie, Byron88, clickmethod and 2 others like this

#2 zeeshan ali

zeeshan ali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:12 PM

is repaint?

#3 BRAGERR

BRAGERR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:15 PM

From what i can tell it does not repaint. I could be wrong but they are not repainting for me.

#4 BRAGERR

BRAGERR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:02 PM

Also as a note, if your MT4 platform or your computer lags then this will effect your trade badly.

You need to get in on the trade the second the new candle forms and the signal goes off not 5 seconds later, not 10 seconds later... (the second the new candle forms and the signal alerts) 

So maybe having a fresh new MT4 installation may be best for this or try to clean up your current MT4 platform.

#5 BRAGERR

BRAGERR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:10 PM

ITM6SF7LQe.png

• devhie likes this

#6 BRAGERR

BRAGERR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:13 PM

ITMTQD0Izs.png

• devhie likes this

#7 BRAGERR

BRAGERR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:16 PM

ITM4DZKwOl.png

• devhie likes this

#8 BRAGERR

BRAGERR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:42 PM

ITME9MgaLl.png

• devhie likes this

#9 Chris1612

Chris1612

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:42 PM

You are right, to take the trade we have to be very quick to react.  Dot seems to appear after candle opens (at least 5 secs), took 3 trades with 1 ITM, using HighLow platform 10 mins ago.  What's the best time to trade?

#10 BRAGERR

BRAGERR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:08 PM

I would say London session is the best iv found so far, the market needs to have some volume so make sure there is some volume in the candles, also if the signal does not come in straight away or i would say at least within a couple of seconds dont take the trade. 

If you use the money management i said in the post you can make some good money even if you use 3 step or 5 step. Even tho iv had some good runs i personally would not go more than 5 step.

Also dont use higher time frames than 1 minute iv tried this for a hole entire day till my eyes were about to pop out from staring at the screen and the signal comes in way to late in the candle.

1M seems to be the best as so many of them the signal comes in straight away which is perfect... just remember if the signal does not come in straight away dont take the trade.

Try to go with the tend aswell that helps...

If you have any tips on how to better it let me know...

#11 joe0074

joe0074

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:07 AM

Does the dot appear and disappear before the candle close?

#12 BRAGERR

BRAGERR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:11 AM

Does the dot appear and disappear before the candle close?

No it does not.

#13 kvilosh

kvilosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationLondon,UK

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:43 AM

Have you tried it on longer run?
As far as i know,those arrows appear eiher 1 or 2 candles late

#14 BRAGERR

BRAGERR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:52 AM

From my testing you may lost some but i always end up with a nice run of wins which works perfect with the money management reverse martingale. even if you can get 4 or 5 in in a row wins you come out well ahead of the game.

Trade 1 $100

Trade 2 $100

Trade 3 $190

Trade 4 $361

Trade 5 $685

Profit     $1301

As i said it may not work out the same for everyone but if you safe guard yourself with the first 2 trades that way no matter what happens (unless you lose the first trade) your only losing $10 not $100

• devhie likes this

#15 kvilosh

kvilosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationLondon,UK

Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:49 AM

I dont want to ruin your optimism mate,but that is not some "magic arrow".it is simple ADX with alerts on crossover.that mean,every single time DMI + and DMI - crosses each other you get signal.It has been created to alert traders of potencial reversal,it can not be traded alone.
Many other factors need to be taken under account.I am not saying that you were not succesfull with it,but to me it was just luck-nothing more.In a long run,you WILL lose money
Just my opinion

#16 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:52 AM

It's great if it works for you.

But can you say for sure that you really won all those trades in the first screenshots? I'm surprised because many of those are small candles (closes) and it surprises me you're ITM in many of those.

Just because I tested ADX crosses a while ago and the problem is the signal comes late in the candle and often the candle retraces and has no follow through. And 1min candle fluctuations are so noisy so that even if you're extremely quick with executing the trades on your platform it may still be too late.

I don't know just didn't have any good results when I tested it. Even now that I test it again I get more bad signals than good even if executed at the exact signal appearance.

See also what @ kvilosh says.

On the other hand the original thread you got this from for 1hr expiration may be safer.

#17 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:37 AM

Very nice thing this adx cross, to bad it was used and tried and thought upon to death on this forum already. But what I don't understand is why are you making false claims , the prints with the trades on the brokers have different time than your mt4 and I'm not talking about the hour part , I am talking about the minute part because the hour changes accordingly to the zone but the minutes are the same. So if at GMT +2 it's 2:05 at GMT+3 it's 3:05 and at GMT+1 it's 1:05 , note that 05 is the same all around the world. But in your prints they have no correlation , again talking about the minutes not even talking about the hour itself.

I saw 1 print that seems to be legit but the rest all all fakes , in the sense that they are real trades but not the ones you show on mt4 , also you could change the graph to candle sticks but I guess  then it would be easy to see that it's not the same trade right?

Here are fakes look at the hours where the arrows are: 

DJlhj2.jpg

DhavRV.jpg

And if this one is legit then there should be 9 hours of difference between the broker's and mt's broker time. As you can see 10:44 on the bo broker equates to 01:44 on mt4

NvAwnK.jpg

And again do a forum search and you'll see adx crosses and ma crosses have been mentioned so much that's not even funny any more. Those ideas are dead please let them Rest In Peace. 

• shaileshm and pangU_ like this

#18 BRAGERR

BRAGERR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:29 PM

WOW my mt4 is connected to my broker icmarket and i trade with them and also my highlow account, what amazes me the most is that when someone tries to post something and i never said it was a holygrale or anything like that all i said was try it out on a demo account with some money management as its working for me at the moment , i get grilled for it and accusations thrown at me...

Well i tell you what for that reason i will not post anything else, that was my first and last post..

Take care all and happy trading.

• wrack10 likes this

#19 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:17 PM

Very nice thing this adx cross, to bad it was used and tried and thought upon to death on this forum already. But what I don't understand is why are you making false claims , the prints with the trades on the brokers have different time than your mt4 and I'm not talking about the hour part , I am talking about the minute part because the hour changes accordingly to the zone but the minutes are the same. So if at GMT +2 it's 2:05 at GMT+3 it's 3:05 and at GMT+1 it's 1:05 , note that 05 is the same all around the world. But in your prints they have no correlation , again talking about the minutes not even talking about the hour itself.

I saw 1 print that seems to be legit but the rest all all fakes , in the sense that they are real trades but not the ones you show on mt4 , also you could change the graph to candle sticks but I guess  then it would be easy to see that it's not the same trade right?

Here are fakes look at the hours where the arrows are: 

DJlhj2.jpg

DhavRV.jpg

And if this one is legit then there should be 9 hours of difference between the broker's and mt's broker time. As you can see 10:44 on the bo broker equates to 01:44 on mt4

NvAwnK.jpg

And again do a forum search and you'll see adx crosses and ma crosses have been mentioned so much that's not even funny any more. Those ideas are dead please let them Rest In Peace. 

a little less conspiracy and a little more reality... something that certainly could be used a lot more of on BOE these days. I use Traders Way MT4 with  HighLow and no, it is not synced up to the second, not even to the minute. It is always off by at least 25 seconds, but not always uniformly so. Doesn't seem to make a difference with HighLow since I can enter a trade at any time and the countdown starts from there. These trades are not off by more than that.

As to ADX indis, it depends on how they are coded. Look at the code to know the difference and why/why not some work and others don't. I have posted about that often enough, not repeating myself here. Not that it matters, because in the end results matter. This was a rare trader posting trades from a live account, and not with 1 dollar trades for a change.

Funny how some people on here criticize others about what they do themselves (not directed at you giginh0 - although I do wonder why you allow yourself to get swept up in the mass hype).

Well, starting to be not nearly bored enough for this. Bitch and conspiracize away guys. Signing off from this thread.

• Un4seen72 likes this

#20 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:05 PM

WOW my mt4 is connected to my broker icmarket and i trade with them and also my highlow account, what amazes me the most is that when someone tries to post something and i never said it was a holygrale or anything like that all i said was try it out on a demo account with some money management as its working for me at the moment , i get grilled for it and accusations thrown at me...

Well i tell you what for that reason i will not post anything else, that was my first and last post..

Take care all and happy trading.

First of all I never said anything about a Holy Grail since I never said 1 word about your trading style , itm or whatever. All I pointed out is that you have 3-4 min difference between the minute time in your trades vs mt4 which is not very likely. And the drama bullshit that you stop posting because of me , there were a lot of people that said the same thing before so I don't care. My goal is to help people and if I see something that is fishy I will point it out if you like or not.

As for the Adx cross indicator it was used and tried and tested countless times already just do a forum search please so I don't get it what could offend you in my statement concerning that.

a little less conspiracy and a little more reality... something that certainly could be used a lot more of on BOE these days. I use Traders Way MT4 with  HighLow and no, it is not synced up to the second, not even to the minute. It is always off by at least 25 seconds, but not always uniformly so. Doesn't seem to make a difference with HighLow since I can enter a trade at any time and the countdown starts from there. These trades are not off by more than that.

As to ADX indis, it depends on how they are coded. Look at the code to know the difference and why/why not some work and others don't. I have posted about that often enough, not repeating myself here. Not that it matters, because in the end results matter. This was a rare trader posting trades from a live account, and not with 1 dollar trades for a change.

Funny how some people on here criticize others about what they do themselves (not directed at you giginh0 - although I do wonder why you allow yourself to get swept up in the mass hype).

Well, starting to be not nearly bored enough for this. Bitch and conspiracize away guys. Signing off from this thread.

I don't get it why every time I point out something fishy about someone people take their side , it happened so many times by now that I'm tired of it yet people forget that I was right with every person that I called out as a scammer. 

He did not use real money in the trades , it was demo as he himself stated in post 18 , also if you take a closer look at the prints you will see 4minutes difference at the minute time so while I agree with anything to 1min because of lag or whatever 3-4 minutes is not possible + he says that you need to take the trades quickly in the first 5sec of the formation of the candle 

" Also as a note, if your MT4 platform or your computer lags then this will effect your trade badly.

You need to get in on the trade the second the new candle forms and the signal goes off not 5 seconds later, not 10 seconds later... (the second the new candle forms and the signal alerts)  "

quoted from this post  http://www.binaryopt...at/#entry137918. So from this statement and the fact that he lives in Australia where highlow is also locate we can safely say that he does not have 3-4minutes of lag between mt4 and the trading platform since it would be absolutely impossible for him to trade.

My only goal on this forum is to help I don't care about what people think of me this is why I will call out anything and everything that is fishy. If people don't like it so be it but it's still my right to do so and point out this kind of things out.

And you said about 25 seconds of lag between mt4 and the trading platform, I agree but if you can manage to show me real proof of having 3-4 minutes of difference between mt4 and a genuine binary options trading platform I will personally paypal you 100 euros and acknowledge that I'm a conspiracy theorist and I am wrong.

P.S. I assure you that before I make a post like this I will take at least 20-30 minutes to read carefully so that I may spot the possible bullshit , I will also reflect if I should post or not and if I may need to make some print screens like in this case , believe me that I will genuinely look carefully at what I am pointing out so that I don't make a fool of myself and just be a random idiot. 

EDIT : To BRAGGER if you want to prove that I'm wrong and talking out my ass please change the graph from the trading platform to candle sticks , this would solve the issue instantly since we can all see the shape of the candle that you are entering the trade. This way you can prove that I am wrong and a ignorant bastard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.