Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:51 PM) the only thing you have to do, after you order -- submit a support ticket asking for your VPS IP address and login information.. because they dont send it right away lol.. only if you ask. They tell me it sends to my e-mail but i never received and I ordered two now
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) not spam.. just letting you know, so they don't go bankrupt from having no customers and i lose my cheap vps :)
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) Best VPS for forex: https://www.forexcheapvps.com/ --- It is only $3.95 a month if you pay for a year at once..
@  HAWK : (23 January 2018 - 02:41 PM) LoL
@  nitrousr8 : (23 January 2018 - 11:24 AM) LuL
@  pangU_ : (23 January 2018 - 11:10 AM) Best new indicator forex, binary, stocks... https://imgur.com/a/djxGj
@  ptauss : (23 January 2018 - 09:47 AM) macd
@  littlebuddy : (23 January 2018 - 09:09 AM) Brady
@  pangU_ : (23 January 2018 - 07:42 AM) Hanks
@  nitrousr8 : (23 January 2018 - 05:18 AM) Cruise
@  HAWK : (23 January 2018 - 04:16 AM) Tom
@  xplus : (23 January 2018 - 03:03 AM) Good morning here Lagos, NG.......
@  J1mm : (22 January 2018 - 03:34 PM) after you confirmed the rejection?
@  J1mm : (22 January 2018 - 03:33 PM) sweet, you traded over a resistance 4 days ago hehe :P
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:23 PM) gotta go, laters
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:22 PM) 2nd trade of the day (spot) with simple levels https://imgur.com/7xCGHBf
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:14 PM) pays the bills though, lol
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:14 PM) Only a stupid employee :)
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:11 PM) Heh
@  Masqurade9 : (22 January 2018 - 03:10 PM) =)

Photo

High Probability Semafor & Fisher

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#201 joe0074

joe0074

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:50 AM

I am scared to invest $3,287 in trade no. 20 :(

#202 Ebe007

Ebe007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:12 PM

I am scared to invest $3,287 in trade no. 20 :(

It's good to sort out the trading ├╝lan 1st. It's also good to look at things strategically too.

The initial investment was 3 Euro.

All the subsequent trades were made from the profits of the 3 Euro trade.

If you made it to Trade 20 then & if the Return % was 75% then you would already have 1784 Euro in the bank.

So if Trade 20 went OTM then you would still have turned 3 Euro into 1784 Euro.

Most people aren't going to get to Trade 20.

But what you can do is to get to a Trade No that you are comfortable with.

E.g. Trade 5 - Then just keep trading at that value without increasing it further.

To me, the big thing, is to increase the number of trades which happen consecutively.

If you look at Andreyt then he had 6 trades which were all ITM.

He did that with being quite new to the Strategy by MXBO.

If he did it once then he will do it again.

As he gets more proficient with the strategy and with more experience in the market then he will do it more often.

So it is not inconceivable that he will do that at some point for 2 days running.

Maybe, it can be imagined that he gets 12 consecutive trades over a period of 2 days and it might occur once per month.

So, it might be reasonable to hold the trade value at the Trade No 10 value.

Pretty decent returns will be made.

E.G. 3 Euro could be turned into 173 Euro.

Now if the ITM rate of this strategy is very good at say 80% ITM then the profits will be high and the losses small and could indeed be trivial.

So, just take a very basic strategy to build on what has happened previously and target making it happen once per month.

Say just trade during each day until 1 OTM occurs.

And let's say use the 173 Euro from a consecutive run of 12 trades, which for this example occurs once per month.

Then say with 20 trading days per month we could start the 1st trade of the day at 8 Euro.

To lose money it would mean that the 1st trade for each of the 20 days would be OTM - In my opinion unlikely.

But if it happened on day 20 that 12 consecutive trades occurred then the 8 Euro would be turned into 633 Euro if the trade value was kept at the Trade 10 value.

So now for the next month, then an initial trade value of 30 Euro can be used.

That is a rocket ship.

That is why we should all be here helping MXBO improve his strategy and to help and support people like Andreyt to keep on getting more and more consecutive trades and providing feedback here.

That is why I asked Andreyt what currency pairs he was using and also what days he was trading and also what trading hours.

For example, Mondays might not be a good day to trade.

Friday's might be a bad day too.

It could be that Tues, Wed & Thurs are the days to trade.

So everybody should be feeding back here and making it a good and potentially great team effort.

I hope this has helped you see a bit of what I see in terms of potential.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

tgreen

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.