Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Tripack : (16 October 2019 - 01:43 PM) Just that search section is at top right area :D
@  Abdul777 : (16 October 2019 - 12:01 AM) ain't gonna happen brotha'':D
@  Salmonhead : (15 October 2019 - 11:59 PM) trading signals
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 12:15 PM) ok, thanks
@  Singh : (11 October 2019 - 12:04 PM) @siewen I dont think any broker offers vix on mt4 but you can use tradingview to see vix chart
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 10:55 AM) where can i find broker offering VIX chart but on mt4? i cant find any...
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 02:02 AM) Hello. is there any binary brokers allowing trade eur/usd as binary? with europa, it is problem now...
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:39 AM) http://www.binaryopt...will-deposit-t/
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  Tripack : (09 October 2019 - 10:57 AM) Hi mf, long time. Everything ok here. How are u doing ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) how is going recently ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) whatsup ppl
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) hey whats
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) The latter as Singh said can be all found online for free, just interpretation are maybe paid, but again subjective
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:26 PM) I mean: There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics that teaches about the bricks about how to invest long term, and chart reading skills.
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:24 PM) There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics and learn about the bricks about how to invest long term
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:23 PM) Plus the fact that any paying courses trading short term TA is not based on any real knowledge
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:21 PM) Right
@  traderpusa : (07 October 2019 - 09:55 PM) same reason a verified account should be presented before posting here your grand 70%-80% winning strategy.

Photo

need help to create ea from custom indicator

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nhithi77

nhithi77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:21 AM

Hi i found some custom indicator
and i want someone help me to create ea frome this indicator please

rule.
1. pink dot appear open sell and close buy order.
2.blue dot appear open buy and close sell order.

i use adx period = 48

thanks

Attached Files

• malik82 likes this

#2 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:42 AM

you should watch this indi live for a while. The signal doesn't always come at the beginning of the candle. The current candle is the one after the arrow. Also what you see in the chart is the successful signal after the candle close. What you don't see are all the signals that appeared and then and disappeared again while the candle is drawing. That is how this indicator is set up - it is not valid until the end of the candle, the candle after the arrow. So in live trading you will get quite a few false signals. If you want to backtest how reliable this indi is for your strat then you should look at the second candle after the arrow and see if there is something you can work with. Everything else is unreliable. What you see in the chart looking back is not what you will experience in a live chart. Lots of discussions about this indi already.

• nhithi77 likes this

#3 nhithi77

nhithi77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 05:30 AM

you should watch this indi live for a while. The signal doesn't always come at the beginning of the candle. The current candle is the one after the arrow. Also what you see in the chart is the successful signal after the candle close. What you don't see are all the signals that appeared and then and disappeared again while the candle is drawing. That is how this indicator is set up - it is not valid until the end of the candle, the candle after the arrow. So in live trading you will get quite a few false signals. If you want to backtest how reliable this indi is for your strat then you should look at the second candle after the arrow and see if there is something you can work with. Everything else is unreliable. What you see in the chart looking back is not what you will experience in a live chart. Lots of discussions about this indi already.

thanks i know that signal comes after candle close it's not late for my strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.