Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 07:03 PM) Good morning
@  sgfn01 : (19 September 2018 - 06:49 PM) maksim
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:39 AM) later, bit busy now, just dropping by
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:35 AM) could you post it?
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:35 AM) +108 nice
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) no time
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) not time
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) but needed massive recode of the ea lol
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) i am +108 today.
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:28 AM) looks good
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:26 AM) oil news...
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:49 AM) any comment tp? :)
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:48 AM) this my two unning trades: UJ: https://charts.mql5....ng-point-of.png and UC: https://charts.mql5....ng-point-of.png
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:46 AM) oh thanks
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 08:41 AM) https://gyazo.com/2a...bbc70e08158e298
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 08:41 AM) brexit
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 06:52 AM) what happend with GU?
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 03:52 AM) :angry:
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 03:52 AM) no time to trade :( but there is lot of good opportunity..
@  tuugii0313 : (19 September 2018 - 02:48 AM) thanks @fasih

Photo

My daily bread and butter. CCI Divergence and Valuechart

• Please log in to reply
642 replies to this topic

#1 holyfire

holyfire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 October 2014 - 07:05 AM

POPULAR

Hi guys I explain my daily strategy here in this video:

Its pretty simply and accurate

Attached Files

• raydioturner, neddihrehat, neocount and 29 others like this

Sorry friends. I will do no further coding.

#2 vulcan

vulcan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 07:24 AM

sorry holyfire my mac laptop is at max volume and i still can't hear it :[

• dbull900 likes this

#3 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 07:43 AM

Holyfire that's really looking sweet will put it into a test, thanks!

Editor at www.ForexEasy.club | Resources, News & Reviews Portal for Traders.

#4 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:04 AM

How many pairs you monitor same time?

Also, let's say we follow only CCI arrows and Value Chart, what ITM % we can expect? without follow SR lines and Fibonacci.

I am now into PA learning but if this one real simple and good, might use as well :)

#5 XanBeXxx

XanBeXxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:19 AM

lol 8:52 of video. Anyways nice strategy as always. Very eager to test it out on Monday :)

• andynm, Comedian and mohammadov like this

#6 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:20 AM

I will trade it with milki as it's easy combine milky price action on such clean chart like yours

#7 holyfire

holyfire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:24 AM

How many pairs you monitor same time?

Also, let's say we follow only CCI arrows and Value Chart, what ITM % we can expect? without follow SR lines and Fibonacci.

I am now into PA learning but if this one real simple and good, might use as well :)

I can not advise you to trade blindy. Use Pivots or draw S/R for yourself. Using these levels is the beginning of PA - IMO.

I have Gold / AUD / USD EUR/ USD and GPB USD.

Expect a ratio of 75 - 80% .

Most of the time I end my trading day with like 4-1. 

Also I suggest to put a normal CCI set to " close "on your chart and find out why these arrows appear - what is happening there.
Many PA traders also trade divergence from other Indicators.

I know many people are fed up by these "bling, bling" systems or arrows that promise big profits and  throw it all away - and rightly so for 99% .
It is because even the ones who develop such systems see more on the chart then just their indicators - in a sense everybody who is successful trades some kind of PA.

I believe people loose money trading "systems" is because they don't stay focused, they want the system to make the decision for them instead of helping them in their decision.

Thats when they throw it all out and go for PA they have success , because you must stay focused when you trade a barely naked chart. It wasn't neccessarily the systems fault.

Thats why I highly recommend the other system in the video too.

• dth, neddihrehat, SpikeFX and 1 other like this

#8 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:41 AM

Thanks for the answer. What's your thoughts about implementation of Milky PA strategy while trading your strategy ?

#9 queterm

queterm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:31 AM

Thanks Holyfire, a very nice clean and simple system to follow. Could you please confirm the other system that you mentioned in the video that you use, was it "The trading access system"?

#10 fitri

fitri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:54 AM

what is your valuechart setting?

#11 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:01 PM

On the 5m charts it showed up with excellent results. It depends a lot on what price you get when the arrow shows up. So how fast the arrow appears and how fast is our execution to get a good price will determine itm/atm/otm. Even with MW 10m(closing of the next 5m bar) also showed good results with a few close calls @80% w/l ratio. If monitoring all 8 currency pairs, could be more than 10 potential trades per day. PA will be a little too slow imho, has to be a sniper no brainer entry. Im confident with this arrow indi cos it makes all the sense and have a dot filter out bad signals instead of vc I will go live Monday with mw to see how it goes. Thanks holyfire!

• neddihrehat and espiral333 like this
Moving on............再见

#12 iwosch

iwosch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:18 PM

dear holyfire, very interesting and simply, it can work on indices too, we have to test. many thanks

#13 holyfire

holyfire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:30 PM

On the 5m charts it showed up with excellent results. It depends a lot on what price you get when the arrow shows up. So how fast the arrow appears and how fast is our execution to get a good price will determine itm/atm/otm. Even with MW 10m(closing of the next 5m bar) also showed good results with a few close calls @80% w/l ratio. If monitoring all 8 currency pairs, could be more than 10 potential trades per day. PA will be a little too slow imho, has to be a sniper no brainer entry. Im confident with this arrow indi cos it makes all the sense and have a dot filter out bad signals instead of vc I will go live Monday with mw to see how it goes. Thanks holyfire!

sounds good, share your filter with us.

#14 holyfire

holyfire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:04 PM

Reason for the Valuechart is not only does it filter, but i gives us an alert on the previous candle so we can prepare the broker plattform for the entry.

#15 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:05 PM

Signal Spot here:

3048f-clip-48kb.png?nocache=1

#16 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:11 PM

CCI DIV MTF maybe helpful?

#17 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:38 PM

Ive packed the whole thing:

http://www30.zippysh...08048/file.html

1. Added some fibonacci indicators for people who want to use Fibonacci (didnt added to chart, its optional for you)

2. Added Candle timer that shows candle timer right near the current candle

3. Added into the template Pinbars

4. Added Mikko Info (will appear right at right top side) will help you to see buy/sell power  nice custom indicator actually  - I did not added to template this, but you can add if you want its in the package :)

Still keep the chart clean :)

930a3-clip-64kb.png?nocache=1

#18 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:47 PM

I am planning to run Hangout this Monday for that strategy if anyone want join me trade this strategy with me - Welcomed. I am going to demo it on CLM.

London Session.  For those who interested -  send me your Skype IDs.

• trader_tj, shamimhsm and MrMonad like this

#19 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:11 PM

Well rommark I strongly suggest you to do the hangout in BOE hangout… that way you dont have to add people and everybody else can participate too… thats exactly why David created BOE hangout so ee dont have to do personal hangouts…. Rest upto you… and thanx for sharing your stuff u r one great contributor here..

Singh
  • neddihrehat likes this

"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore

My Youtube channel for trading videos -  https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r

#20 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:40 PM

Well rommark I strongly suggest you to do the hangout in BOE hangout… that way you dont have to add people and everybody else can participate too… thats exactly why David created BOE hangout so ee dont have to do personal hangouts…. Rest upto you… and thanx for sharing your stuff u r one great contributor here..

Singh

Hey Hey... It's all HolyFire credit here not mine..I just inspired from this strategy and willing to group up people to master it with me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.