Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:51 PM) the only thing you have to do, after you order -- submit a support ticket asking for your VPS IP address and login information.. because they dont send it right away lol.. only if you ask. They tell me it sends to my e-mail but i never received and I ordered two now
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) not spam.. just letting you know, so they don't go bankrupt from having no customers and i lose my cheap vps :)
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) Best VPS for forex: https://www.forexcheapvps.com/ --- It is only $3.95 a month if you pay for a year at once..
@  HAWK : (23 January 2018 - 02:41 PM) LoL
@  nitrousr8 : (23 January 2018 - 11:24 AM) LuL
@  pangU_ : (23 January 2018 - 11:10 AM) Best new indicator forex, binary, stocks... https://imgur.com/a/djxGj
@  ptauss : (23 January 2018 - 09:47 AM) macd
@  littlebuddy : (23 January 2018 - 09:09 AM) Brady
@  pangU_ : (23 January 2018 - 07:42 AM) Hanks
@  nitrousr8 : (23 January 2018 - 05:18 AM) Cruise
@  HAWK : (23 January 2018 - 04:16 AM) Tom
@  xplus : (23 January 2018 - 03:03 AM) Good morning here Lagos, NG.......
@  J1mm : (22 January 2018 - 03:34 PM) after you confirmed the rejection?
@  J1mm : (22 January 2018 - 03:33 PM) sweet, you traded over a resistance 4 days ago hehe :P
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:23 PM) gotta go, laters
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:22 PM) 2nd trade of the day (spot) with simple levels https://imgur.com/7xCGHBf
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:14 PM) pays the bills though, lol
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:14 PM) Only a stupid employee :)
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:11 PM) Heh
@  Masqurade9 : (22 January 2018 - 03:10 PM) =)

Photo

Highlow again

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 pbiewenga

pbiewenga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:16 AM

If you are from Taiwan or some of south Asian countries, brokers are denying the payments. 

+China group. Those guys take only about 5 trades per day but trade like 10+ HighLow accounts (profit sharing with clients) at the same time

"Market Movers" in low trading volume hours, resulting in almost 100% win rates. That's why many people target HighLow for making profits because it's almost the only broker open for trading during those hours.

• shunmugapriya likes this

#22 siraj

siraj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:15 AM

Interesting this forum.  You get two kind of people:

1) Those who want to come share their holy grail indicator with the forum without even testing it first

2) Those who never share their successful strategy but want to come cry when the brokers don't pay them. Hoping that someone can do something about it or to spite the broker with negative publicity

Hope you get paid man! Unless you recently traded with the group from China, then there is no way HAHA

Why dont you IDIOT share your Holy grail with us, instead POKING YOUR NOSE in every HOLE available, without knowing that some HOLES do smell really bad, You get my point which hole I am talking about.

I can see out of your 80 posts , 79 posts are complaining about others sharing their experience on this forums

You Idiot stop asking people what they should share and what not, instead open your own thread and POST your HOLY GRAIL which works and let others benefit from that.

MODERATOR PLEASE BAN THIS MEMBER FOR GOOD

#23 pbiewenga

pbiewenga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:21 AM

Why dont you IDIOT share your Holy grail with us, instead POKING YOUR NOSE in every HOLE available, without knowing that some HOLES do smell really bad, You get my point which hole I am talking about.

I can see out of your 80 posts , 79 posts are complaining about others sharing their experience on this forums

You Idiot stop asking people what they should share and what not, instead open your own thread and POST your HOLY GRAIL which works and let others benefit from that.

*YAWNNNNNNNN* Ban me, I don't care

#24 siraj

siraj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:39 AM

This CHAPTER just wants to increase his post count by going in every thread and started complain about the things shared and create unnecessary debate

#25 siraj

siraj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:42 AM

I *think* their main concern (and not only them) is that they want to be certain that you and only you are trading your account, even if this implies restrictive T&Cs that can be easily overlooked, i.e. you may basically not trade while being abroad :(

How to convenience Broker that trades taken all solely by us and not by some third party. 

#26 pbiewenga

pbiewenga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:44 AM

This CHAPTER just wants to increase his post count by going in every thread and started complain about the things shared and create unnecessary debate

Then go have a look in the live chat box. I shared 2 methods how you can automate your 70% holy grail indicator for FREE. Just too bad it didn't help for my view counts ;-)

#27 faryne

faryne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:46 AM

Every business may stop doing business with you at their discretion, there is no obligation on their part to keep being of service to you. Also not sure if there is a legit broker out there who doesn't have that spelled out somehow in their terms. Highlow claims that they pay out $165 million each month, so your account is peanuts. Just read that awatrade, a forex broker, clears a trading volume of $60 Billion each month! Individual traders are just a blip considering the scale of things with some of these more established brokers... Something to keep in mind. If they find it necessary to investigate, they probably have a reason. And you may not even be aware what that is. There was a trader on here some time ago who was not aware that he could not trade via a VPN and it was the cause for his account to be closed, after the broker paid the outstanding balance. So the only thing he lost was his ability to trade with that broker. A broker should have that right to choose who they do business with, just like the trader has that right. That was not Highlow btw. Seanair mentioned in this thread with Highlow also had his balance paid out, so there was no scam and the issue was resolved. Not sure if he can still trade with them, or if he'd want to.

Regardless of the outcome, it would be valuable to find out what prompted this. Maintaining good professional communication with them will be helpful from here on forward, no matter how frustrated you may feel. Not easy... In the end it could be nothing and you can keep trading. Why limit yourself to one broker? There are options. No sense to fight something you have no influence over. It will only drive you mad. Let's hope this is nothing (yes, I also have an account with highlow, no issues so far, fingers crossed). Keep us posted.

Wise post.

I don't agree with "A broker should have that right to choose who they do business with". They have terms & C, which is a contract with every people that fill requirements. That would be so easy to choose only loosers and ban winners... (well, I'm not the first person to get that idea).

Forex/CFD brokers who have true regulations (FCA, AMF, BaFin, etc.) just can't do that things. They don't have terms allowing them to limit or block account without reason. This is a protection.

By the way, you are true when you say "And you may not even be aware what that is". So I'm waiting for that reason.

"Why limit yourself to one broker?" => I'm trading /have trading with 7/8 brokers. I've already shared my experience with CMC Markets and Binary.com. But... one more lost.

I liked HighLow because of their exotics pairs.

• BOedge likes this

#28 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:35 AM

Wise post.

I don't agree with "A broker should have that right to choose who they do business with". They have terms & C, which is a contract with every people that fill requirements. That would be so easy to choose only loosers and ban winners... (well, I'm not the first person to get that idea).

Forex/CFD brokers who have true regulations (FCA, AMF, BaFin, etc.) just can't do that things. They don't have terms allowing them to limit or block account without reason. This is a protection.

By the way, you are true when you say "And you may not even be aware what that is". So I'm waiting for that reason.

"Why limit yourself to one broker?" => I'm trading /have trading with 7/8 brokers. I've already shared my experience with CMC Markets and Binary.com. But... one more lost.

I liked HighLow because of their exotics pairs.

Good points. Although so far every regulated non-BO broker I have looked at has a clause that allows them to terminate services. The reasons for doing so are usually pretty subjective. You have to keep in mind that brokers are high targets for fraud themselves. An example why so many traders from China have trouble finding a broker that will allow them to trade with them is the high incident of credit card fraud and money laundering originating from there, making life for honest traders difficult. A common fraud is to deposit from a credit card, trade a little, deposit some more, perhaps even several times, trade some more and then request a withdrawal. Very often there is very short time between the initial deposit and the withdrawal request. If the credit card was stolen and the withdrawal successful, they have just cleared some money that was not theirs to begin with. Or if the credit card was legit but the source of the funds was not, they have now laundered the money. Those are just a couple of many possible schemes. There are reasons why brokers can be a bit temperamental... Part reason why regulation is being pushed on BO brokers is not just to protect customers. The main reason is  because many did not/do not have any procedures in place to stop illegal activity concerning the unregulated movement of money and govs are trying to stop that. So unfortunately no, the prime directive here is not to protect the consumer. It is control over the money flow.

• Tripack likes this

#29 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 11:53 AM

How to convenience Broker that trades taken all solely by us and not by some third party. 

How to convince a broker about that ? Simple: follow the T&Cs about unauthorized trading :P

But yeah if you are a bit on the technical side and understand the net structure a bit you can immediately see that it is their main concern.

- OTP, tokens, two-factor authentication etc are of no interest because that is information that can be communicated to someone else using phone, skype or whatever. That is usually used i.e. for banking stuff where YOU want to be the only one accessing the resource :)

- Proxies, VPNs etc are means that can hide the real location of someone and can be easily identified as such.

- VMs and VPSs can be accessed by other people.

- Devices are mentioned so probably device fingerprinting is going on there (valid for the one above).

- I suspect that the stuff about the 500kms (within same country) has to do with ipv6 mobility features such as potential roaming functionalities, depending on the mobile carrier etc, that goes hand to hand with the previous a bit too.

- There are other methods but very intrusive ...

And by the way China is supposed to block of all domestic VPNs by Feb 2018, and it should be enforced by all chinese local carriers, I think.

• BOedge likes this

#30 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:29 PM

Urgh, if we had to ban everyone that disagrees with someone at some point, the forum would be completely empty :P

Try not to take things personally, it's a virtual world, chill out...

• BOedge likes this

#31 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:23 PM

I prefer to be honest and not teasing you during weeks or months saying I can make you millions from nothing.
I have other things that my strategy to share, including that experience with this broker.

I'm now waiting for their answser. But this is for sure the last broker I use that include "closing account" or "restriction amounts" on their terms.

Well, teasing isn't the point of this forum either, I said "share". You see.. those two words do not mean the same, and many very good traders have shared a hell of a lot of experience here. Thanks for sharing your experience anyway.

#32 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:41 PM

Well, teasing isn't the point of this forum either, I said "share". You see.. those two words do not mean the same, and many very good traders have shared a hell of a lot of experience here. Thanks for sharing your experience anyway.

Not sure why this is even an issue. This part of the forum is specifically for broker problems. When did sharing broker problems become dependent on sharing the strat behind it? Pretty outrageous demand...

#33 faryne

faryne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:06 AM

For now, no answer/news from highlow. The withdrawal I made the day before the mail (18 december) still not on my bank account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.