Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 08:07 AM) r you sure its just beer and rum you drink here and then lol?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:06 AM) I think I saw Elon Musk the other day, selling second hand rescue cave mini subs lol
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:03 AM) lucky i took delivery of beer and cigarettes earlier today.
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:01 AM) lol. in submarines these days
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 04:53 AM) Lol they do deliver pizza in tanks over there?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 04:50 AM) gonna order pizza. Too much rain to go outside tonight.
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 04:50 AM) nah, it's average lol
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 04:42 AM) 3 times in a row, thats new record tho?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 03:41 AM) dyslexia is a weird thing. One box is called shout, the other one search. No idea why I post this cause you can't read the difference lol
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:39 AM) binary comodo
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:39 AM) binary comodo
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:14 AM) comodo
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 02:38 AM) Thats how its supposed to be, isnt it? You paid the shoes, you got the right
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:43 PM) yes, i have some tree growing empty beer bottles uncontrollably.
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:43 PM) Purse picking his fruits : https://gyazo.com/4e...599aca8ca65922e
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) smth different*
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) Does your concrete also grow something than just bbq grills and a private bar? :D
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) lol ye, now i need a hovercraft to reach all my good fruits
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:36 PM) my concrete looks pretty clean :P
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:13 PM) Oh yea, over here we also got some heavy rainy days. My garden looks like a mud hole lol

Photo

Highlow again

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 faryne

faryne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 04:53 AM

"Dear Valued Client

Due to suspicious trading behavior flagged by our risk management system, your HighLow trading account has been restricted pending further investigations. During our investigations your account will remain restricted, normal account functions including deposits, withdrawals, trading and other functions will be blocked until further notice. Once we have completed our investigation you will receive an email notifying you of the outcome.

Best Regards
Highlow Admin"

Well, "regulated" broker at his finest.

I'm trading with them for 8 months and I'm positive (of course, never saw a negative account blocked)...

Preparing mail for FPA and Regulations if I don't get my money back.

#2 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 06:09 AM

They could at least specify which item(s) apply to you, but better ask what is wrong...
Anyways make sure you didn't do any of those:

Unauthorized Trading includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(a) use of syndicate or group trading
(b ) insidertrading
© underlying FX market manipulation
(d) trading with bots
(e) trading from a virtual private server (VPS) or virtual machine (VM)
(f) trading via a virtual private network (VPN)
(g) trading via a proxy server
(h) trading on an account by someone other than the account holder
(i) trading via a remote desktop connection
(j) trading on multiple accounts from single IP address
(k) trading on multiple accounts from a single device
(l) logging in/trading from multiple locations over 500kms apart within a 1 hour period
(m) logging in/trading from an IP address over 500kms away from actual location
(n) trading from an IP address that is not an IP address of the account holders country of residence
  • hatırlaa likes this
Taking a forum break. Enjoy the flame wars, the trolling, the hate & the boasting.

#3 pbiewenga

pbiewenga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 07:40 AM

Interesting this forum.  You get two kind of people:

1) Those who want to come share their holy grail indicator with the forum without even testing it first

2) Those who never share their successful strategy but want to come cry when the brokers don't pay them. Hoping that someone can do something about it or to spite the broker with negative publicity

Hope you get paid man! Unless you recently traded with the group from China, then there is no way HAHA

• rainman, Binary addict, BOedge and 1 other like this

#4 faryne

faryne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:00 AM

1) Those who want to come share their holy grail indicator with the forum without even testing it first

2) Those who never share their successful strategy but want to come cry when the brokers don't pay them. Hoping that someone can do something about it or to spite the broker with negative publicity

Hope you get paid man! Unless you recently traded with the group from China, then there is no way HAHA

So, which people are you?

I never traded with group or whatever, and always respected their terms and conditions. I just want to share my exprerience, like Seanair did some times ago. Maybe if there were 2/3 testimonies like he did I would never trade with them.
Now I don't understand the purpose of your post.

• siraj likes this

#5 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:02 AM

Quite true. I guess these kind of threads should not be allowed unless the TS also shares their indi and strat. along with the complaint. Lol
  • Binary addict, shunmugapriya and darky like this
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#6 pbiewenga

pbiewenga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:07 AM

None of the above I would say, because I choose my brokers wisely. hehe

#7 shunmugapriya

shunmugapriya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:16 AM

None of the above I would say, because I choose my brokers wisely. hehe

Please share your strategy/Tips

#8 pbiewenga

pbiewenga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:20 AM

Please share your strategy/Tips

Who? me? I'm not crying. Besides, this thread is about helping Faryne getting his Xmas money from the broker!

• BOedge likes this

#9 pbiewenga

pbiewenga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:28 AM

@Faryne, do you only trade at a certain time/hour of the day?

#10 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:51 AM

I never traded with group or whatever, and always respected their terms and conditions. I just want to share my exprerience, like Seanair did some times ago. Maybe if there were 2/3 testimonies like he did I would never trade with them.

I *think* their main concern (and not only them) is that they want to be certain that you and only you are trading your account, even if this implies restrictive T&Cs that can be easily overlooked, i.e. you may basically not trade while being abroad :(

• BOedge likes this
Taking a forum break. Enjoy the flame wars, the trolling, the hate & the boasting.

#11 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 10:24 AM

There is no point in sharing a 50% arrow that is random when used by itself, and then we always get those people who say to everyone "don't bash it just because it doesn't work for you, just move on and find something that does"..

No strategy here will ever work, unless you read what the price is doing with your own eyes. The closest thing is Stilios way because it introduces a way of looking at trading other than just waiting for an arrow. It makes you understand your surroundings that can all have an impact.

If I remember correctly, only Australian citizens are regulated with HighLow.

The only way this forum will last another two years is if it changes its name to Forex Edge rebrands itself (have you seen the statistics for this forum? everything going downhill).

• shunmugapriya likes this

#12 evandrosalvi

evandrosalvi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationVilhena - Rondônia - Brasil

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:02 AM

I participate in some groups here in Brazil, and it's always the same story of the OB brokerage houses, they are not our friends, when you start to win constantly, they will make everything difficult, until you leave, if they do not block you, they have several tricks :
- They take the payment, up to 30 days, to see if you lose in that time;
- Limit the amount or quantity of daily orders;
- or block and exclude your account, as happened to me and all the Brazilians who were profiting in BINOMO.
Remember, OB is only to leverage money, and when the broker makes it difficult, goes to another and so on until the possibilities are exhausted, so it's best to go to the forex.
I'll mention a few that have already happened:
- Airex
- Binomo
- Olymp
- IQ (delay to pay, when you are profiting, but still did not know not to pay)
-CLM (if you make a lot of money, you'll be invited to leave)

#13 faryne

faryne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:11 AM

I will not share my strategy neither sell it. It's not the point of that thread. Just to avoid that kind of problem with brokers - which is by the way not sufficient.

I don't trade pikes or "pricing bug". I don't flood the broker, only 5/6 trades by day.

I don't trade abroad, with a group or with VPN - multi IP, or for another account.

I already withdrawal a certain amount of money from them, without any problem.
So the only thing I see is "but is not limited to" be positive...

#14 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:13 PM

So the only thing I see is "but is not limited to" be positive...

Yes I thought about this too at first but in the context it is just legal language meaning that it can be a mix of i.e. (a) and (d) ang (j) or whatever, and not only one of those. I think you should read the whole document incl. account closure and that kind of stuff.

Anyways I hope it will be resolved following their investigation and if not better go FPA as they are much more visible for that kind of issues I guess...

#15 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:03 PM

I will not share my strategy...

Well, that's kind of the whole point of this forum... but, it's a free world.

• pangU_ likes this

#16 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:11 PM

you may basically not trade while being abroad :(

Never thought of that. I'm going abroad in a few days and might have made a trade or two while there. Not doing that now. Thanks for the tip!

#17 faryne

faryne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:40 PM

Well, that's kind of the whole point of this forum... but, it's a free world.

I prefer to be honest and not teasing you during weeks or months saying I can make you millions from nothing.
I have other things that my strategy to share, including that experience with this broker.

I'm now waiting for their answser. But this is for sure the last broker I use that include "closing account" or "restriction amounts" on their terms.

#18 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:52 PM

I prefer to be honest and not teasing you during weeks or months saying I can make you millions from nothing.
I have other things that my strategy to share, including that experience with this broker.

I'm now waiting for their answser. But this is for sure the last broker I use that include "closing account" or "restriction amounts" on their terms.

Every business may stop doing business with you at their discretion, there is no obligation on their part to keep being of service to you. Also not sure if there is a legit broker out there who doesn't have that spelled out somehow in their terms. Highlow claims that they pay out $165 million each month, so your account is peanuts. Just read that awatrade, a forex broker, clears a trading volume of $60 Billion each month! Individual traders are just a blip considering the scale of things with some of these more established brokers... Something to keep in mind. If they find it necessary to investigate, they probably have a reason. And you may not even be aware what that is. There was a trader on here some time ago who was not aware that he could not trade via a VPN and it was the cause for his account to be closed, after the broker paid the outstanding balance. So the only thing he lost was his ability to trade with that broker. A broker should have that right to choose who they do business with, just like the trader has that right. That was not Highlow btw. Seanair mentioned in this thread with Highlow also had his balance paid out, so there was no scam and the issue was resolved. Not sure if he can still trade with them, or if he'd want to.

Regardless of the outcome, it would be valuable to find out what prompted this. Maintaining good professional communication with them will be helpful from here on forward, no matter how frustrated you may feel. Not easy... In the end it could be nothing and you can keep trading. Why limit yourself to one broker? There are options. No sense to fight something you have no influence over. It will only drive you mad. Let's hope this is nothing (yes, I also have an account with highlow, no issues so far, fingers crossed). Keep us posted.

• janisroze likes this

#19 pbiewenga

pbiewenga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:10 AM

If you have a long-term winning strategy then why on earth woudn't you rather trade at a solid broker like CMC or Nadex? Unless you can take some advantage of a "flaw" at a specific, smaller broker.

Usually, when you are making consistent profits at a broker in a LEGIT way, they will pay out your profits and then limit your account/trade size so that you will leave.

If they have reason to believe that you are earning your profits in not a legitimate way, (even if they can't prove it), there is no way they will pay out your profits. They will just refund your deposit.

#20 shunmugapriya

shunmugapriya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:13 AM

If you are from Taiwan or some of south Asian countries, brokers are denying the payments. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.