Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  moon : (11 December 2017 - 09:07 PM) binary option
@  Deuyren : (11 December 2017 - 03:16 PM) Hey guys does anybody know where I can get a chart average range indicator?
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:59 PM) HAPPY BDAY MTH2014 !!!!!
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:52 PM) SORRY MY PC BURSNS OUT ! :unsure:
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:50 PM) [color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)]Happy Bday MTH2014 [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] wish you all the best BRO ....... :)[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] [/background][/size][/font][/color]
@  chyldom : (11 December 2017 - 12:37 PM) Hello guys, is here anybody who is trading with Murrey math?
@  zeeshan ali : (11 December 2017 - 10:26 AM) happy birthday bro :) all the best
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 07:07 AM) @xplus @calebfx @siraj Thank You Brothers, and wish you all the best too..
@  siraj : (11 December 2017 - 06:47 AM) Happy Birthday to Brother MTH and wishing you all the happiness
@  calebfx : (11 December 2017 - 05:18 AM) Happy Birthday Uncle MTH, missed you
@  xplus : (11 December 2017 - 04:17 AM) Uncle MTH2014 happy birthday to you sir.I wish you all the goodness of life Stay blessed.
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 12:13 AM) @adefebsa Thank You Brother, really appreciate that and wish You all the best..
@  adefebsa : (10 December 2017 - 11:57 PM) Selamat ulang tahun bro @MTH2014 :)
@  MTH2014 : (10 December 2017 - 09:41 PM) @FreddyFX @traderpusa @Mowgli @Oskarix @ariefkusumo @shaileshm and All, Thank You Guys.. really appreciate :wub: and please forgive me for late response..
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 04:23 PM) @wrack10 be careful my friend
@  wrack10 : (10 December 2017 - 04:15 PM) Spacey what post?
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:30 PM) Hey guys! Check my post. 1000% legit
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:29 PM) @cookiebrawler
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 01:20 PM) ahah
@  LorenzoPP : (10 December 2017 - 01:04 PM) send me 3k and ill turn them in 223734276462389 in one day

Photo

GDMFX DOES NOT WITHDRAW MONEY!

GDMFX SCAM WITHDRAWAL

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 fabri

fabri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:32 AM

Hello guys,

I was trading on GDMFX and have requested withdrawal 2 weeks ago. The withdrawal amount is about 2000 USD. I have not received my money yet. My withdraw request is not processed. In support I get answers that it is due to technical issues of payment provider and I have to wait... I asked how long I have to wait. They told me that they do not know!!! 

Here is my chat transcirpt:

I: Can you give me some information about my withdrawal if it is processed already?

Mr. Tsankov: Let me have a look.

Mr. Tsankov: We have not processed the withdrawal still.

I: I have asked to withdraw to Skrill. Sent the request on 23 November

Mr. Tsankov: Yes, the request was accepted and we are working on sending you the money.

I: When can I expect it?

Mr. Tsankov: Currently there can be a slight delay, due to issues that we have with our counter parties (a liquidity provider and a payment processor) but we are working on resolving them to return to the business as usual agenda.

Mr. Tsankov: As the process of sending withdrawals is quite slow and takes a lot of time at the moment, we are not able to place a specific time frame, but we are closely following your case to make sure it happens as fast as possible.

Mr. Tsankov has closed the chat.

Two weeks passed already and no money received! Today I had again the chat talk with the support. Here is it:

I: I am writing regarding my withdrawal request of 23 November 2017

almost 2 weeks are gone. I have not received my money yet. I worry about my money

Mr. Popov: You will receive your funds, but there will be a delay due to technical issues

I: Why you can not send the money via Skrill or Bank? I do not understand that!

Mr. Popov: We are experiencing an issue with our payment processor, which is causing the delay. We are waiting a conformation from them, so we can proceed with the transaction.

I: But it can not be that I have to wait already 2 weeks!!! Such confirmation should do not take longer than 24 hours

Mr. Popov: The problem should be solved soon and you will receive your funds

I: Soon is very indefinite. I need a fix period of time. When do I get my money? I'm going to open a topic on the forum and announce that I do not receive money.

Mr. Popov: If we knew the exact time, which would be needed for the issue to be fixed we would share that information with you

I: Ok, it sounds very very criminal I do not trust GDMFX any more. I will publish this chat and the issue in forums.

Mr. Popov: I understand your frustration, but have some patienceWe are experiencing some issues lately

I: I will write also to CySEC. You do not withdraw MY MONEY already 2 weeks!  

Mr. Popov has closed the chat.

If I will receive my money I will update this post. But for now it seems that they are not going to process withdrawal. I think they are bankrupt. 

#2 HAWK

HAWK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:59 AM

'' I: I have asked to withdraw to Skrill. Sent the request on 23 November

Mr. Tsankov: Yes, the request was accepted and we are working on sending you the money. ''

Sorry about this happened but the reply was really funny. They r working for sending only 2K money since 2 weeks. What a BS reply.  I cant think about that if you want to withdraw about +10K amount. Seems they ll working for years..

#3 fabri

fabri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:05 AM

'' I: I have asked to withdraw to Skrill. Sent the request on 23 November

Mr. Tsankov: Yes, the request was accepted and we are working on sending you the money. ''

Sorry about this happened but the reply was really funny. They r working for sending only 2K money since 2 weeks. What a BS reply.  I cant think about that if you want to withdraw about +10K amount. Seems they ll working for years..

They can not tell me how long it will take to solve these mystical technical problems. I called today their support telephone number (since I think they have disabled the chat for me, it does not open any more). And they could not tell me why they can not withdraw my money. 

#4 wrack10

wrack10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:13 AM

fabri they always have technical problems, always! that's their excuse. Here was my complain about this broker http://www.binaryopt...problems/page-6

#5 Eza

Eza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted Today, 11:31 AM

GDMFX stoped to process withdrawals. You can find many complains and they get more and more.

Here are some couple:

http://www.forexpeac...-profits.36261/

http://www.forexpeac...involved.52929/

Be aware! Do not deposit to GDMFX. You won't get your money back... 

#6 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted Today, 03:18 PM

GDMFX stoped to process withdrawals. You can find many complains and they get more and more.

Here are some couple:

http://www.forexpeac...-profits.36261/

http://www.forexpeac...involved.52929/

Be aware! Do not deposit to GDMFX. You won't get your money back... 

that is not quite right

http://www.forexpeac...ts.36261/page-3

was resolved, and btw is an old post from 2014.

http://www.forexpeac...ed.52929/page-2

looks like the customer jumped the gun, he even acknowledges that GDMFX is acting within their Terms of Service, something this trader agreed to when he signed up, and has been happy with with the multiple accounts he is using and for some time. It also appears that he has not had issues with withdrawals before. He appears to have threatened the broker in his correspondence with them and considering that he has gone public, and according to GDMFX with some false statements, seems to have made good on those threats. 

I really don't understand why traders go public with stuff before they have exhausted all of their avenues. The most sensible one for the amounts mentioned in that last post above would be the proper legal avenue. It is a business they are dealing with after all, so regardless of regulations, basic law still applies. Answers tend to come quicker to a lawyer...

Considering the number of traders these brokers have, a handful of complaints is probably nothing to worry about. It appears that these traders have taken advantage of some big market movements that may or may not have been covered by their ToS. GDMFX is probably checking their options. That is something EVERY business would do.

The blanket statement that GDMFX is not processing withdrawals in general seems off though. Stopping withdrawals seems rather specific. Time will tell how this will be resolved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GDMFX, SCAM, WITHDRAWAL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.