Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  happyjas : (08 April 2020 - 07:41 PM) oooops.. sorry about that mtp.. :)
@  Tripack : (08 April 2020 - 03:30 PM) no need to be disrespectful towards other members though
@  Tripack : (08 April 2020 - 03:29 PM) Congrats hj :)
@  happyjas : (08 April 2020 - 08:56 AM) salamat ktp.. B)
@  traderpusa : (08 April 2020 - 02:10 AM) congrats happyjas.
@  happyjas : (07 April 2020 - 01:45 PM) 100 pips on EU, thanks ktp.. thanks MAster David.. Use the verified strategy here in this forum.. B) ("crossing fingers is gambling", geez roopem, get your indicator and your strategy then shove it in your butt!!) :lol:
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 11:40 PM) Q was just extended to April 30.
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 11:40 PM) @Singh, true, but wife and kids at home now too 24H lol. No peace anymore.
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 11:05 PM) @traderpusa lol I dont think quarantine is a problem for traders. We are usually stuck to screensn24/7 lol
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 08:34 PM) well, already 3.5 weeks in quarantine, most probably 3 more to go.
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 08:32 PM) :blink:
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 05:15 PM) @happyjas I think it have room to go down another 100 pips or so,but who knows
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 05:13 PM) @Tripack Sup T how are you man?
@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:44 AM) "You could just go with your own instinct.. all the time. I have gone on what I have always thought."
@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:42 AM) roopem, that's your opinion.. don't take it seriously.. I've shown my sentiment through chart reading.. your call?.. what say you?..
@  roopem : (06 April 2020 - 01:08 AM) crossing fingers is gambling
@  happyjas : (05 April 2020 - 11:00 PM) heads up guys and gals!.. EU goin' up.. fingers crossed here.. B) https://imgur.com/wNQBQT4
@  Tripack : (05 April 2020 - 09:52 AM) Hey Mr Singh
@  Singh : (05 April 2020 - 12:53 AM) Hey Fellas,how is everyone
@  calcalex : (03 April 2020 - 01:12 PM) @Nickachino I hope not to be honest

Photo

Any binary broker real?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 bibontziu

bibontziu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:48 PM

Is there a binary broker out there that  doesn't scam people? 

I tried several and i reached the same conclusion. Its a fraud.

They claim instant execution but as  soon as i start winning some trades , here comes the "processing" or something similar.

When i ask for explanations i hear only lies. I asked for a demo account to test one broker and had the same trade opened on the demo and on the real. with the same timing to the second. i had different target and different expiry. i had the same trade on the demo and on the real and the real is processing or opening seconds later. etc.

They explained with a variety of lies. Server differences between demo and real account. Then why do they claim instant execution.

Demo account doesn't reflect real account . This one was the best. if it does't reflect the real account what is the purpose of the demo . I thought it was so i can test the platform.

The list goes on .

The conclusion is , i always ask for a demo account and i win on it. As soon as i open the real one i start to lose. And i have 2 mirrored computers. 1 with the demo and 1 with the real. and i make the exact same trades. I`m tired of hearing the lies from the account manager trying to convince me that the entry was legit when i see the price , lets say 1.59160 when i click and 1.59190 or more on the opened trade.

So , any binary broker that doesn't steal out there? Because most of the "reviews" are fake and most of the websites are just advertising different brokers.

#2 Comedian

Comedian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:57 AM

That action would only benefit them if they knew the direction of the market.

It just sounds like a small gap in trading and you've been given the next price.

Unless you place trades at exact moment and it is fed through the internet, possibly to another country and processed at the exact moment you may see a difference.

Those gaps can sometimes work in your favour - nothing more than luck of the draw.

• Mapu likes this

#3 bibontziu

bibontziu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:21 AM

this doesn't explain why this happens only on the real account and not the demo.

doesn't explain the same trades at the same second with different expiry. doesn't explain same trades and the real account processing or other mechanics made to steal.

and it always happens after i turn some profit. how come the platform has no delay when i start trading and when i start to win here comes the processing issue. some dont even bother with the "processing" . they just open at a different price.

And they know the direction because i hunt sudden movements in the market . the problem is they dont open the trade at the beginning of the spike when i place , but after a couple of seconds when the spike may be over and in any case i loose my edge.

and like i said , never on the demo and only after i`m in profit. 

No offence but i know what i`m doing , i know what they are doing so they stop me and you sound like a lobbyist for the brokers. 

I`m interested in someone recomending an honest broker. if there is such a thing

#4 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:14 AM

I'm afraid that with bins there is always a conflict of interest since they are directly at the other side of your trade so you will always be confronted to some kind of tricks, whether it is price manipulation, adaptive payouts, withdrawal delays, withdrawal fees, platform unavailability etc etc etc.

You can always try spot although even in that world there are often occurances of slipping, spikes etc. Or Nadex which is an exchange, it relies on market makers for liquidity but the platform is neutral.

• neddihrehat and MoKhatib like this

#5 Comedian

Comedian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:25 PM

No offence but i know what i`m doing , i know what they are doing so they stop me and you sound like a lobbyist for the brokers. 

So In summary: You asked a question, I gave my opinion in an effort to help. You don't like it so accuse me of being a lobbyist. Nice.

I tried several and i reached the same conclusion. Its a fraud.

You've reached your conclusion before asking the question, I should have spotted that.

So if you're right you will stop trading? I mean, you'd be mad to trade in a fraudulent market right?

I guess you're angry because, although you know what you're doing, you keep losing money and conclude it is the broker's fault?

#6 updownwiz

updownwiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:48 PM

Bibonziu , don't get close to Spotoptions, tradologic etc, they have price manipulation built in, try Nadex, Stockpair, Anyoption

#7 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:56 PM

Well I am here to answer ur prayers lol… if u r tired of tricks involved in binary options but still want to do it then you have only 3 options which comes as close to perfect.

If you are in usa ,canada and mexico then Nadex.com

If u r out of usa then IG.com or clmforex.com

For regular europian style binary clmforex is best you can trade binary on mt4 instant execution.

Plz read review in broker section for more info abt clmforex.

Singh
  • davidphamle likes this

"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore

My Youtube channel for trading videos -  https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r

#8 TanmoyS

TanmoyS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:08 PM

Totally agree with Singh. I've been using CLM since last 3-4 months. Always got my withdrawals within one day. just withdrew again yesterday.

#9 bibontziu

bibontziu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:19 PM

Thank you all for the answers . i will try to learn more about some of the brokers you have listed , although i tried stockpair and they don't use any of the stealing techniques but you can't open trades when there is a big move on the market.

You can only open losing trades with them :)

I will research and ask for a demo on the others mentioned. Btw , i`m from Europe. 

#10 bibontziu

bibontziu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:36 AM

Any feedback on brokeragecapital? I have seen a good one on this forum but i would like to know more . ty

#11 beenthruhellandback

beenthruhellandback

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:00 PM

BEWARE OF ANOTHER SCAMMER CLAIMING THAT HE CAN HELP YOU WITHDRAW YOUR FUNDS

He calls himself David Gibson

His email address: [email protected]

His Google+: https://plus.google....540210692547719

He is in cahoots with someone called Christopher Wells ([email protected]) or it could very well be the same person taking on different identities.

David Gibson will email you this:

if you follow my directions you will get all you funds back in two weeks because i will send you to the agency incharge of this. But when you get it i will take 20 percent. If you agree we can do it.

Now for in getting your funds back you need to send your details of account so it will be verified and a port will be given to you, which i will send to traderush and bancdebinary broker and the fund will be cleared within a week  but the authenticating of the port which they will give to you will cost you  $750 . Then when the funds are cleared to you , you will send my  20 percent to my account which i will give u

Christopher Wells will email you this:

Dear Sir/Ma
                 The US - National Futures Association, (NFA) Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC),Europe - Financial Services Authority (FSA UK), Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).in conjunction with the World Bank has recently instituted a Policy that states 5hundered thousand people should be able to withdraw their bonuses for every broker yearly so far only 200 thousand has gotten theirs.You are the 70th person we are helping to get her funds back.so you will get both your bonus and your deposited funds.

Dear Sir/Ma
                        We just discovered through our security systems that you where supposed to have 31000 not 17000 for bancdebinary because the bonus was %150 which was a promotion then and which they didn't tell you. We guess they wanted to take the bonus, but don't worry after you have made your signings and authenticating your email redirected to a new broker which you will withdraw the funds from, we will make sure you get what you right fully own.

Dear Sir/Ma

Now ,Open an account from this trusted broker www.24options.com  then also go towww.perfectmoney.com because you will clear the funds with perfect money, because you cant use credit card or direct bank to clear the funds because that is what you used to deposit your funds in your broker so you cant use same method.We will redirect the funds from the both accounts to the new broker we will open and then after opening a perfect money account and when the redirected funds  are in the new broker , we will transfer the funds to your perfect money account and it is done.So when the perfect money is open, for the funds to leave these brokers to your new broker we will acquire a port from your perfect money account and forward to the brokers as a command and the funds will be redirected to your new broker which will later be sent to your perfect money and then to your bank account.

BEWARE! This person is the worst crook ever. He does not care for the fact that you have already been scammed by your broker, he will add on to your loss by fabricating the lie that he can help you recover your funds. After making you believe their lies and you pay them, David will vanish and you won't ever hear from him again.

#12 Tradingninja

Tradingninja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:32 AM

What do you think about 24options and option trade guys?

Are the real brokers i mean i heard some reports about them, also.

I just wanted to know what you guys think about them

Thanks! :) 

#13 dingleberry

dingleberry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 June 2015 - 01:59 PM

Anyone use Redwood Options? They have CAD accounts and are in London.

#14 LoveBinaries

LoveBinaries

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:24 AM

It is true that the vast majority are untrustworthy. It is a shame that the whole industry gets tarred with the same brush though. i think that in the next few years the bad brokers will disappear as they are exposed or customers leave them and the honest ones will stand the test of time.  This happened in the spot forex world ten years ago. Unfortunately the regulators themselves have to be trustworthy too. i do not personally trust anything with cysec or cyprus because i traded myself with a few of them and they call you up to deposit and claim they are on your side etc. With those lies to start with you can fairly guess what kind of out fit they are running. This was why I looked for a non-cyprus one and ended up with MarketsWorld actually based on advice I received from forums. I find they are reliable and honest and I would certainly recommend. I also agree with the person earlier that with any spot option and tradologic platforms you cant trust the price feed at all they are not giving proper pricing all those brokers (again all seem to be linked somehow to cyprus). I think Singh knows what he is talking about the most out of anyone here. CLM Forex I have never heard of until today but am going to look at their website now as they look quite good and are also not cyprus!! LOL

#15 bostarman

bostarman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:59 AM

Another vote for Marketsworld they pay out and you dont get douchebags phoning you with the "show you how to win" call that you get with the cyprus mafiosos.

#16 Catcher898

Catcher898

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:57 AM

Can name even more than ceveral brokers that do that... Try ayrex.com - I've just recently started trading with them, but no complaints so far... you can check them our yourself - minimum deposit is just $5 and their Demo is free with no registration.

• neddihrehat and Qwaku like this

#17 adalinelively

adalinelively

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:48 AM

I can surely say that 24option is not a scam broker, because it is well-regulated. And it's demo is quite good, comparing to others. I read 24option review, it seems to be a true description without indulging brokers.

Binary options trading with the most reliable brokers at StockPair review. Try demo account.

#18 paki786

paki786

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 03:28 AM

I trade optiontrade.com but I would suggest to test the brokers first before going with all your deposits, I mean make a small deposit with any broker of your choice to test most basic functions like withdrawal and platform execution before you decide..

#19 ggkingering

ggkingering

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:34 PM

I use Sigma option and they are really good. You can safely withdraw money, up to 91% profit, plus you can educate yourself on their site. The education helped me a lot. Definitely would recommend them!

#20 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationWashingston, USA

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:01 PM

this broker is a scam broker . the broker pays people to go into other forums on bins and brag how great they are. they are not Almost the same post on another bins forum I am a member with.

Here's the truth about this broker the other forum Admin banned this guy as a well known spammer

"Sigma Option are in no way regulated. I have actually today just got a deposit back from them but everything about www.sigmaoption.com screams stay away.

Own personal experience with SigmaOption was not good overall. THe website would be slow and placing trades would time out with server error. the general look and feel of the website is not the best either. looking up www.sigmaoption.com in a whois database on the internet and you will see they have hidden/protected any information about the registrar. I was not able to find any info on the BR holdings limited company and in old google cached versions of their website they claim that trades are all executed via http://www.spotcapitalmarkets.com/which is definitely not true as i contacted them and they never heard of SigmaOption. I would stay away and i praise myself lucky i got my deposit back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.