Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (01 July 2020 - 01:53 PM) So is the market lol
@  David : (30 June 2020 - 08:00 AM) yall are savage :D
@  David : (30 June 2020 - 08:00 AM) haha
@  Sambo : (29 June 2020 - 05:04 PM) If there's one thing i've learned, it's that the most profitable traders are the least boastful.
@  happyjas : (27 June 2020 - 09:50 PM) We understand what took place, you won a lot of money and bought a new "BMW M4 cake", you got down on your knees, put your little hands together and sounded like this: "My name is my name, if you ask me again I'll tell you the same, I won a lot of money, and already shove it on my candy back-end, but there's one problem, everyone knows already that I ABSOLUTELY SUCK."
@  happyjas : (26 June 2020 - 05:43 PM) the R8 Audi thing -_-
@  happyjas : (26 June 2020 - 05:42 PM) :unsure: 'Can't afford the BM thing, 'just got the 2018 Audi 2016 :(
@  happyjas : (26 June 2020 - 05:41 PM) :unsure: 'Ca
@  Dyabolus : (26 June 2020 - 03:45 AM) so were u verified by David at last? how about that 'pic'
@  David : (25 June 2020 - 04:48 PM) sure post a pic
@  euro_rapp : (25 June 2020 - 04:17 PM) sorry im bragging again, i sincerly apologize. Just wanted to share with you :(
@  euro_rapp : (25 June 2020 - 04:13 PM) By the way do you wanna see my new BMW M4?
@  euro_rapp : (25 June 2020 - 04:13 PM) where do you read that closure stuff?
@  happyjas : (25 June 2020 - 07:45 AM) thanks anyways MAster David, a million times :)
@  happyjas : (25 June 2020 - 07:41 AM) *closure
@  happyjas : (25 June 2020 - 07:39 AM) feeling anxious about what I read about BOE (the enclosure, i guess) :(
@  David : (25 June 2020 - 07:18 AM) good how about you happy?
@  happyjas : (25 June 2020 - 07:16 AM) hello MAster David, how are you?
@  David : (25 June 2020 - 06:23 AM) good morning guys
@  happyjas : (21 June 2020 - 05:09 PM) Alive and Kickin' B)

Photo

Support and Resistance Binary Option/ Bull Spread Trading

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SouthTexas81

SouthTexas81

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:09 PM

First of all i'm not new to trading or Nadex.  I was just wondering if anyone had tried successfully using Bull Spreads or Binary Options when trading support and resistance levels/ pivot points.

Fortunately ,  I do have the benefit to watch my charts and patiently wait for the these levels to be reached 12 hours a day.  I have been successful using Bull Spreads and i have tested these levels using Binary Options on Nadex successfully as well but just curious if anyone here has been successful or may have a better strategy than something so simple as the one im using.   I don't use indicators and i only use the support and resistance levels using a pivot point calculator based on the previous day high,low, and close using GMT daily time frame. 

I'm a bigger fan of Bull Spreads when trading after confirmation of support or resistance because of less risk and the profit can be just as good if using a good exit plan whether correct or not .

But i'm in no way in hell a fan of Nadex not allowing stop losses.   because of just that i have to watch my charts all day long with my finger on the trigger to protect my trade from going under.

When i trade Bull Spreads i always trade at the money and not out of the money.   i like to have full control of what im doing because hope and wishing doesnt work in trading.   Same goes with binary options. I never buy deep in the money or out of the money .   thats just stupid.  if you know what you are doing then there is no need to. 

#2 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:53 PM

I do agree that I wish Nadex would implement stop loss on their platform and or maybe offer an API that does not cost $500 to access. I think it sounds like you already have a great approach but what may be of some use for you is to look at the Round and whole numbers and some simple statistics based on the rounded daily averages. Look for confirmed S/R levels around these numbers and also maybe targets at or near the Rounded Averages to get out on the day. Here is a link to where we talked about this and shared a simple indicator for free on this forum.

link:

http://www.binaryopt...+whole +numbers

Thanks for sharing your experience on the platform and I hope you can find this useful on your charts.

#3 apexinvesting

apexinvesting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:58 PM

I wished that  as well so we made a solution :)

Our binary and spread scanner (free for live and demo) does have a stop trigger function. So when the indicative price is hit you can use that to enter or exit a trade with worst limit etc.. without having to sit there every second. The demo stop trigger is free to check out.

Our deviation levels are also free on the scanner for all Nadex instruments and are statistically based and use implied volatility not past volatility so they are incredibly accurate. 

Access them free at www.apexinvesting.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.