Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (19 January 2020 - 08:20 PM) Kurt09 you should post in appropriate thread with screenshots to prove your case
@  kurt09 : (19 January 2020 - 03:25 PM) They Analist Edward Shultz is the biggest scammer, stay away from them
@  kurt09 : (19 January 2020 - 03:24 PM) Elitetrading.co and Tradeidiea is Big Scam, they dont let you withdraw yourr money
@  joacim : (19 January 2020 - 05:28 AM) vostro
@  traderpusa : (18 January 2020 - 09:54 PM) great. good luck trading in 2020 !
@  Singh : (18 January 2020 - 03:37 PM) @traderpusa naw man, I give up, its too much to baby sit people, give them rules and guidance and then restart again lol I am better off trading myself here and there.
@  traderpusa : (17 January 2020 - 09:34 PM) sorry to hear that. Keep on looking I would say.
@  Singh : (17 January 2020 - 04:20 PM) @traderpusa Nope, was a shit show. I doubt there is a good trader out there with a good risk management etc, demo is all bell and whistles lol
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2020 - 09:05 PM) Is your guy still active ?
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2020 - 09:05 PM) all good Singh. Back to the daily grind of trading.
@  Singh : (16 January 2020 - 03:45 PM) @blessedtj Hola
@  Singh : (16 January 2020 - 03:45 PM) @traderpusa Sup Man
@  blessedtj : (15 January 2020 - 11:35 PM) hi all
@  traderpusa : (15 January 2020 - 10:09 PM) Hi Singh.
@  Singh : (15 January 2020 - 01:04 PM) Hey T
@  Singh : (15 January 2020 - 01:04 PM) Sup Fellas
@  Tripack : (14 January 2020 - 01:19 PM) Best to throw your question in a thread here http://www.binaryopt...ing-assistance/
@  forza125 : (14 January 2020 - 08:33 AM) ?
@  forza125 : (13 January 2020 - 02:23 PM) can anyone put an alert on a histogram?
@  traderpusa : (08 January 2020 - 02:49 AM) it is.

Photo

Binary Option broker Scam Alert---Expert Option

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mhaysea

Mhaysea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:56 AM

Binary Option broker Scam Alert---Expert Option

Hello, every one in the forums.

Just open a thread about an expierence with one scamming binary option broker, Expert Option. Be careful, highly warning---do not trade with them.

When customer win profit then withdraw, they not only refuse to pay (close your account and fool you with the contrived reason that you are against their terms and policy violation) , but also eat your depostion money  as well.Furthermore, Expert Option cut customer's trading asset profit from 90% down to 40% around if customer continue winning.   (see screenshot pic 1.1,  1.2, 1.3 )

Attached File  1.1.jpg   124.21KB   3 downloadsAttached File  1.2.jpg   110.71KB   3 downloadsAttached File  1.3.jpg   114.59KB   3 downloads

All my expeience story is simply as following:

I depsosit 255ussd and trade my account up to 896.27 usd  in broker Expert Option, then I withdraw 770usd on 30th,Aug, In Expert Option software withdraw page,it was written that "withdrawal requests are processed within 2 working days " . but untill now (12th,Sep),I do not receive my withdraw 770usd. (see screenshot pic 2.1)Attached File  2.1.jpg   96.43KB   3 downloads

I email them for help,but all the email customer support and live customer support replay are almost same: "Your withdraw case is under review, be patient and you will receive the withdrawal payment  "SOON","VERY SOON".... Financial department is busy...."

Then finally on 8th,Sep, Expert Option email me that my withdrawal request at ExpertOption (36634) from 30-08-2017 15:07:23 of the amount $ 770.00 has been declined. The reason is account closed.(see screenshot pic 2.2)Attached File  2.2.jpg   42.28KB   3 downloads

Then I email to ask what's the reason for close my account, they email reply "Your account at ExpertOption has been closed due to Terms and conditions violation. This also prohibits new account registrations - all the newly created accounts will be closed as well.
Your deposit has been returned back to the same payment account and system as was used to deposit funds. Funds should be credited to your account within several days, depending on the payment method. ". (see screenshot pic 2.3)Attached File  2.3.jpg   79.04KB   3 downloads

For the issue of my violation their terms and policy, I send email to let them provide in details which Terms and conditions violation that was writen and listed in Expert OPtion website therein, thet did not reply me back.

Furthermore, the issue of my  deposition 250usd returning back, Expert Option lies again.  from Sep 8th to now (Sep 12th), they say they had already paid my deposition back,and the reason that I do not receive is due to my payment method processing speed. As all knows, Webmoney payment speed is instant.  If Expert Option webmoney were sent depostion 255usd money to me, my webmoney should receive it in less than 1minite after their sending.  I sent emial to ask for one screenshot pic that Expert Option webmoney transfer money to my webmoney(wmz-Z225208694970), they did not reply me again.(see screenshot pic 2.4)Attached File  2.4.jpg   133.21KB   3 downloadsAttached File  2.5.jpg   58.93KB   3 downloads

All after all, it is scamming binary option broker, Expert Option. Be careful, highly warning---do not trade with them.

Tianbao Xu

• MTH2014 likes this

#2 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:17 AM

So far, in this bins world you only have 2 type of brokers ,  first who cheat you harshly and second who cheat you politely..  and this also happened in retail spot fx brokerages / market makers.   The reason is simply because they are companies that should make profit, and they can't make profit from market, so they make profit from your money.. as simply as that.

There's no 'fair business' in this financial world. As they say "Everyone could try to trade, but for sure trade is not for everyone.."

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.